LE wants to interview the parents separately

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must say that I was very disappointed to read the title of this thread. That's what I get for assuming things I guess. I assumed that the parents had been separated and interviewed by LE at the very first of this case. Now, I find that LE WANTS TO DO THIS NOW?????? Discouraging is what it is. This couple, if they had anything at all to do with Lisa's disappearance, have had all the time in the world to get their stories together.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

No. They want to do it SOME MORE. More unrestricted interviews, like the ones they were conducting while LE said they were fully cooperating. Now, they have "stopped cooperating". Means they were.

even the lawyer using the past tense status for poor Baby Lisa : Lisa was the little girl that was going to hold this family together .. How the heck was a baby supposed to hold the family together???

:rocker: Yes ... Good Catch !

:waitasec: When I get time, I am going to go back and review her other statements ...

MOO

Just getting on here but Joe Tacopina is releasing INCORRECT information about the sightings of the 'man with a baby.'

In this video at around 2:50 he claims that there are three sightings of a man with a baby at midnight, 2 am and 4 am. WTH is wrong with this guy? He is either lying or doesn't know the facts or both. I hate this guy already.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300

What part did he get wrong?

If the parents are correct and an intruder that no one saw or heard took Lisa away from the home that night, how exactly is talking to LE repeatedly going to help? How is that going to find Lisa? The only way Lisa is going to be found after numerous interviews with the parents and the boys is if one of the parents or boys did something to Lisa.

MOO

It seems LE knows more than we do, apparently there was no evidence that a stranger had been in the house, if they did they would have followed the leads to that person... something they know is leading them to believe the parents are holding back crucial information that could help find Lisa..
Now it's up to the parents to talk to police till they are blue in the face if it helps find the baby that is the "glue" in holding this fly together....
LE doesn't want to pin this on anyone whose innocent.. they just want to find Lisa and they need all the help they can because it's 3-4 weeks and still no Lisa.......

They have been questioned separately. At great length.

I hardly call 40 hours combined, formal, informal and PHONE extensive. Especially given this is the 4th week that the baby has been gone.

Most work weeks are 40 hours, that's hardly a good week to try to give information that might be helpful in finding your child.

LE has talked to the person that came and went that night and even searched her home. LE also took items out of her home during the search. However that didn't happen right after Lisa was reported as missing but was done several days afterwards. Just like bringing in a cadaver dog was done several days later. Just like checking into a vacant home 4 blocks away from where Lisa went missing was done several days later. I'm seeing a pattern here. LE wants the parent to do what they want immediately however LE themselves can wait several days before they follow up any leads and that could allow vital evidence to be destroyed.

MOO

But if the neighbor isn't the only one who came and went that night there is a problem.

I have been frustrated and posted along similar lines myself, why are they doing this now and not earlier, but when there are a restricted number of people on the case who are working a restricted number of hours it's a reality that not everything can be done at the same time.

Do you think there might be a connection? That the parents not answering vital questions might mean that some evidence gets looked at later than it should be?

BBM

So...the family was coming apart until Lisa's came along? She's "the glue"? :waitasec:

(ETA: Hmmm, how come I always refer to Lisa in the present tense, but the family and the attorneys refer to her in the past tense.)

That's a lot of responsibility for a 10 month old.

Lisa was the little girl that was going to hold this family together

WAS...

WAS...

Past tense = dead.

Where are you baby Lisa.

MOO

Mel

This is JMO-But If I am innocent-I would take my lawyer with me to the interview-I would not care who interviewed me or whether its restricted or unrestricted..who cares-ask me all the questions you want-give me LDT- just clear me -so you can look in other directions for my baby-this should have happened a long time ago--precious time has been lost due to this family's games..its really not a good sign for Lisa..WOW

bbm

imo

"Lisa was the little girl that was going to hold this family together." She was wanted, looked forward to and "well-loved," Short said.

Didn't Deborah say in one of her interviews (Fox, with MK, I believe) that Jeremy was more excited about the pregnancy than she? I didn't get the impression that DB was thrilled about having another baby. jmo

I usually do not do this but I am going to share something personal about myself and my family. I was married before and have a daughter with my ex husband. When she was three years old I married my wonderful husband that I have been with for the past 11 years now. He also had been married before and had a daughter from that marriage. His daughter was 8 years old when we married. For the first year it was my daughter and his daughter. There was no "our" when it came to the girls. Then we had a daughter together. After I became pregnant we just started calling all of the girls "ours". There was no more seperation as to his, mine and our daughter. They were all three just "ours". So in thinking back, and describing this to someone on the outside, I could have said that our daughter is what brought us together as a family. A blended family that became just a family. Some may not understand it but I do see what DB and JI may mean when saying something like that.

MOO

Joe T. won't answer the interviewers question about whether his clients will answer any questions, no holds barred. "Only if it's done in good faith?" This is not LE questioning techniques. They will do what they need to do to determine the involvement of someone in a crime. They are trained to think "dirty". That's what a cop does when a baby is missing or when any crime is committed. Let them do it. DB is getting spiritual help now and support from people who love her, I hope. The cops will not coddle her. I have to say, that their resistance to speaking with any cop is so suspicious to me that I have to wonder if they want their child back any time soon, because this type of behaviour does not really show an urgency to find their child. Having arguments with the police and storming off, is not being cooperative. JMO

Second page of this ABC report.

The man in the photograph has been questioned by the police several times, but the other witnesses, a couple who live three houses down from the Irwin house, said the photo did not match the man they say they saw with a baby the night Lisa disappeared.

"No, I don't recognize him," the woman said when shown the photo. "He was tall and slender and, as far as his head, we thought he was bald."

Did anyone get an odd feeling when they read that.
Tall thin and they thought he could have been bald.

I haven't been reading today's threads so maybe this is yesterday's old news, but is this the first we have heard of tall and then and possibly bald? And that probably now, the two sightings (the first couple and motorcycle man) are not identifying a similar looking man?

I think this is what many of us suspected would be true.

Again, JMO

Does tall, thin bald describe J? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734