LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, the world definitely IS broken and I have no problem with churches/pastors lamenting it. I just don't see how it absolves the personal responsibility of someone who chooses to be a parent.

cbm
It doesn't.

She went to the daycare at 4:51 and was notified right there that Cooper was never dropped off. So, I would imagine, if she did attempt to call it would be then.

We know Ross "discovers" Cooper in the restaurant parking lot at around 4:21, so that is about 30 minutes before LH arrives at daycare and 17 minutes after he and LH spoke on the phone for a little over a minute at 4:04, while he was still at Home Depot. He immediately begins making calls when the bystander, Anthony, starts CPR on Cooper. I outlined the times of all of those calls in another post. I'll go back and look and repost them here.

Note that she also doesn't seem to know that he is at the movies as she asks to be brought to Ross at work. Did she know about his movie plans? Or not?

Thanks for reposting. I musta missed it last time around and I think timeline is critical to this case because the distance in both time and location was so incredibly short. Could it go into a sticky?

Texts go thru when sent doesn't matter if the phone is on or off.

I understand that, but he was USING his phone at the scene. He had a six minute phone call. That is well documented. If she happened to call him while he was dialing out it may have gone to VM. If she repeatedly tried, even one more time, it would have gone through and not straight to voicemail. So either she didn't call more than once, or he was ignoring her and sending her calls to voicemail. Or she just had no sense of urgency. Did she text if she couldn't get him to answer?

Whew! I really respect your opinion and value your perspective. But we seriously have a different interpretation of the term 'broken'. Maybe I'm just considering it in a different scope.

I mentioned earlier that I went to a funeral last week of a friend's father who unexpectedly committed suicide. She was drugged up - altered as you say - and she was broken. Complete mess, sometimes vacant, sometimes crying, the works.

LH looks scared and pissed at the same time to me. Scared for her own fate and pissed that the world is now hearing what she's known for some time about RH's cheating.

She also is looking at the camera while the gentleman in front of her appears to be looking and listening to the testimony. I don't consider her expression to be "broken" but it does appear to be uninterested in what is being said.

JMO

It is actually black and white. Someone is arrested or they are not. Yes the police can be building a case but until they arrest her, She is just a victim for me.

Yes a sitter would be responsible if they killed the child in the car.. But I have no idea what you are trying to link that too. HE was the hands on parent that day. He did this.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion that LH is "just a victim" to you, but I don't understand your interest in this particular thread if you so strongly feel that way. Why would you care to discuss a victim with people who at the very least have suspicions about her behavior. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying "go away", but I truly can't excuse LH of all culpability based upon what IS known so far and it just seems to me that you see nothing suspicious about anything she has said, not said, done or not done. JUST MY OPINION

I understand that, but he was USING his phone at the scene. He had a six minute phone call. That is well documented. If she happened to call him while he was dialing out it may have gone to VM. If she repeatedly tried, even one more time, it would have gone through and not straight to voicemail. So either she didn't call more than once, or he was ignoring her and sending her calls to voicemail. Or she just had no sense of urgency. Did she text if she couldn't get him to answer?

Or did she lie about trying to reach him?

Or the police had already taken his phone.

You guys are good - I can't keep up with the timeline of calls, missed calls, texts. Making my head spin.

I do know this - I called my daughter on my cell phone and told her to stay on the line with me. I then picked up my work phone and called my mom and asked her to call my cellphone. She did. It made a beep on my end in my ear and I could see "Mom calling" flash up on my iPhone screen while still on with my daughter. It remained there for a few seconds and eventually disappeared. My mom said during that time the phone rang 3 times before eventually rolling to VM.

So my phone does not immediately roll to VM is someone tries to call while I'm currently using the phone.

Here is the thing for me. I believe we do live in a very broken world. I don't think it is something that is new to anyone who goes to church. Often our pastors will ask us to pray for the broken in this broken world.

Right now we have JRH as the person responsible. We have her saying some odd things but nothing that is not inline with her faith. I have also been thinking about her statement about saying too much in the police station. I don't have an issue with that. The more I think about it, At that point she could have believed this was an accident and was worried about him saying something that could be used against him like we are all warned about. Once they slap that cuffs on you should just shut up and get a lawyer.

So at this point with no evidence of her collusion, I am going to put that in the "could have just been concerned about her husband and was trying to protect him because she thought he was innocent" at that point. IMO

I agree with this. I, too, believe we live in a broken world--and in Christian circles that expression can be used to the point of cliche. This only raises my eyebrows a bit if the research LH did online about hot car deaths included this particular article and story.

I think perhaps when he tried to call her she was driving to the daycare and once she got there she tried to call him and it went to vm. She then went inside and found that Cooper wasn't there....of course this does not explain her comment and her not being freaked out. I also have no idea about the 6 minute call but I feel like it is going to turn out to be a whole lot of nothing, for some reason.

3:15 Ross messages Leanna "What time are you picking up my little buddy?"
3:45 P.M. Ross IM's/Chats friend and tells them he is going to be late to the 5:00 P.M. movie. (How did he know he would be late?)
4:00 P.M. Ross Missed Incoming Call from Leanna
4:01 to 4:03Leanna and Ross play phone tag back and forth for the next few minutes.
4:04 Ross and Leanna have a phone conversation for a little over one minute
4:16 Ross leaves HD, pulls out in a hurry, never rolls windows down
4:21-appx 4:25 Ross pulls over and "Discovers" Cooper, witnesses report he was erratic, screaming "what have I done" Ive killed our child, and then stopping and just standing there with no emotion, just a blank look on his face. Ross lays Cooper on the pavement and begins CPR. Witness Anthony states that it looked like Ross was just "messing ' around and Anthony could not understand what Ross was doing. Anthony, states to "Ross What are you doing ?" We have to help this child.It is at that point that Ross just stops. Walks away and gets on his phone.

However long it took the above to occur, probably minutes, we can reasonably assume the following calls occur around 4:25 p.m.
LE hear him talking on the phone and specifically state that they heard him tell someone on the other end that "his child was dead". Ross later denies to detectives that he ever reached anyone on the phone.

LE Finds Three Phone Calls from his phone during that time period: (and somewhere in here he snaps and is cuffed, I wonder when)

4:25 (approximate)

1. Ross Calls Leanna. She does not pick up
2. Ross Call Home Depot Corporate Center Main Number
3. Ross Calls Home Depot Corporate Center Main Number again, 6 minute phone call that is tracked back to Toddler Room #5.

4:32 Ross ends the 6 minute phone call (approximate) which was connected to toddler room #5
4:51 Leanna attempts to pick up Cooper at daycare and is notified that he was never dropped off.

Leanna immediately claims that "Ross left Cooper in the car" and is adamant that this is the only explanation
Leanna tells TJ that Ross' phone is going straight to vm
Leanna asks TJ to take her to Ross at HD (apparently doesn't know he was going to the movies).
Leanna is notified at HD that Cooper is dead.
Leanna states "this is my worst fear"
Leanna tells her mom that Cooper is dead, mom becomes hysterical and asks Leanna why she is not crying, not emotional.
Leanna states she must be in shock
Leanna goes to the police department where she remains unemotional and where she finds a fretting Ross concerned that he will be punished. Leanna asks Ross "Did you say too much?"

5:30 P.M(appx). Ross' friend texts him from the movies asking him where he is.

3:15 Ross messages Leanna "What time are you picking up my little buddy?"
3:45 P.M. Ross IM's/Chats friend and tells them he is going to be late to the 5:00 P.M. movie. (How did he know he would be late?)
4:00 P.M. Ross Missed Incoming Call from Leanna
4:01 to 4:03Leanna and Ross play phone tag back and forth for the next few minutes.
4:04 Ross and Leanna have a phone conversation for a little over one minute
4:21-appx 4:25 Ross pulls over and "Discovers" Cooper, witnesses report he was erratic, screaming "what have I done" Ive killed our child, and then stopping and just standing there with no emotion, just a blank look on his face. Ross lays Cooper on the pavement and begins CPR. Witness Anthony states that it looked like Ross was just "messing ' around and Anthony could not understand what Ross was doing. Anthony, states to "Ross What are you doing ?" We have to help this child.It is at that point that Ross just stops. Walks away and gets on his phone.

However long it took the above to occur, probably minutes, we can reasonably assume the following calls occur around 4:25 p.m.
LE hear him talking on the phone and specifically state that they heard him tell someone on the other end that "his child was dead". Ross later denies to detectives that he ever reached anyone on the phone.

LE Finds Three Phone Calls from his phone during that time period:

4:25 (approximate)

1. Ross Calls Leanna. She does not pick up
2. Ross Call Home Depot Corporate Center Main Number
3. Ross Calls Home Depot Corporate Center Main Number again, 6 minute phone call that is tracked back to Toddler Room #5.

4:32 Ross ends the 6 minute phone call (approximate) which was connected to toddler room #5
4:51 Leanna attempts to pick up Cooper at daycare and is notified that he was never dropped off.

Leanna immediately claims that "Ross left Cooper in the car" and is adamant that this is the only explanation
Leanna tells TJ that Ross' phone is going straight to vm
Leanna asks TJ to take her to Ross at HD (apparently doesn't know he was going to the movies).

5:30 P.M(appx). Ross' friend texts him from the movies asking him where he is.

None of that is a logical sequence UNLESS Leanna believed the child was left in the car in Ross' office parking lot because they had done it before and she simply misunderstood where to pick him up. Because otherwise, she would have been in a panic and repeatedly trying to reach Ross to find out where she was supposed to pick up Cooper from if he was never at daycare.

JMO

Sitters have been convicted and sent to jail for much less.

Both parents admitting they did research on children dying in hot cars has to be the most bizarre as well as damning piece evidence I've ever heard. No parent engages in such research unless they had done it or intended to do it. Combine that with the father insisting he knew how to properly install and adjust the car seat which clearly was not properly adjusted and the mother asking him if he had told police too much and an active "innocent" fund raising campaign and you've got a pretty heinous crime, imo.

I strongly disagree with part of this- most parents research safety tips on how to prevent such from occurring. There is an entire website dedicated to it. Hell, I even printed off a list of safety tips and stuck it on the fridge.

Do I ever think I would do this? No way. But in the .0000000001% chance that I may totally lose brain function and forget executive functions such as breathing, blinking, forgetting the baby? These tips may save a life. JUST in case. Why not be as extra safe as possible?

Do I think JRH is guilty as hell? IMO yes, totally.

But many good and fearful parents research this stuff.

I think LH did research it. JRH knew it was her worst fear. Eureka! A great way to crush his wife and rid himself of the kid problem.

Because if she divorced him (which I believe was a real possibility based on his infidelity) - she would get custody. He would have to pay her child support. And he wasn't about to let that ***** happen. No way Jose. He needed to rid himself of any/all obligations to that child. He is a vile monster.

IMO.

Sent from my iPhone

Why does he refer to CH as "our child"?

When I am talking about my child, unless my hubby is there, I do not say, " Our child".

What do you think? A rehearsed screw up.

Prevention : Children dying in hot cars, the dangers of children dying in not cars, precautions against forgetting a child in a car, reminder apps to not leave child in car. Parents forgetting children in cars.

Research: At what temperature does it have to be and how long does it take for child/pet to die in a hot car.

When your child dies 5 days later in this very manner ^^^^^^^ and you word your variables this specifically, it becomes research to make a murder look like an accident .imo.

Also I will add this: be VERY careful judging someone who has lost a child based on their outward appearance or anything they do.

I know from personal experience (a good friend of mine) that everyone grieves differently.

I know from my own experience with loss that I grieve differently.

And one of the most hurtful (and false) things people can say is "oh my god how are you not under a table rocking back and forth and on a cocktail of Thorazine?! I would be a mess! I would be screaming my face off!"

And to that I say: seriously? No really, are you fvcking serious? Oh wow you are such a better parent because you obviously love your kid so sooooooo much more that you would be a non functioning person.

It's really such an ignorant stance and such a martyr way to think. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone

Prevention : Children dying in hot cars, the dangers of children dying in not cars, precautions against forgetting a child in a car, reminder apps to not leave child in car. Parents forgetting children in cars.

Research: At what temperature does it have to be and how long does it take for child/pet to die in a hot car.

When your child dies 5 days later in this very way ^^^^^^^ and you word your variables this specifically, it becomes research to make a murder look like an accident .imo.

I agree with those specifics you mentioned. My belle didn't differentiate.

Sent from my iPhone

Also I will add this: be VERY careful judging someone who has lost a child based on their outward appearance or anything they do.

I know from personal experience (a good friend of mine) that everyone grieves differently.

I know from my own experience with loss that I grieve differently.

And one of the most hurtful (and false) things people can say is "oh my god how are you not under a table rocking back and forth and on a cocktail of Thorazine?! I would be a mess! I would be screaming my face off!"

And to that I say: seriously? No really, are you fvcking serious? Oh wow you are such a better parent because you obviously love your kid so sooooooo much more that you would be a non functioning person.

It's really such an ignorant stance and such a martyr way to think. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone
I'm sorry but at a funeral for one's dead baby, hailing the husband who sits in jail accused of killing the son is more than freakin weird.

Talking on the phone to ones husband while following the son's casket out the church?! no words

Chomping gum and looking like she's waiting in line at the quickie mart, while at a hearing???

I CAN form an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member