LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a person is in custody at the time they say it, they can say too much that will be used against them....and she was right because her comment was used against him and also used to implicate her and we still don't know what exactly she meant with it.

What else was going on in their lives? Was their marriage on the rocks? Were they only together because their faith doesn't recognize divorce (which is exactly what my niece is currently doing in Atlanta with her jerk of a husband) or were they still together because it was cheaper to share the same home, custody and finances? Were they staying together only to keep up appearances? All of this might be such personal information that Leanna thought at the time had absolutely nothing to do with the "accident." She may have thought Ross blabbing about it would be a humiliating indication she had failed. And we all know now she is concerned about how she appears.

I don't know of any woman who would willingly want to stay with a husband who stayed in bed to watch cartoons, stopped to stuff his face with fast food, arrived at work over an hour late and then knocked off early to go to the movies. It was only a matter of time before he was fired. She wasn't staying with him out of love, imo. There had to be another compelling reason and I think it had to do with money.

JMO

Never underestimate the stupidly of anyone. We all know of people that
put up with far worse than the things you describe above. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.theage.com.au/world/ross...-of-murder-20140708-zszp6.html?skin=text-only

Dr Phillip Resnick, who has studied filicide (parents killing children) for many years, said the key is the relationship between Ross and Leanna. If Ross planned to seek a divorce, Resnick said, Cooper might have stood in the way.

Otherwise, he said, there is no obvious motive for killing the child; Harris could simply have continued pursuing other sexual liaisons while maintaining his family life.

''The missing link is the relationship to the wife,'' said Dr Resnick, who directs the forensic psychiatry program at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. ''What's going on in the marriage is the key factor.''
. BBM

Exactly.

Some ppl here concluded - Leanna's learning about Ross's extracurricular activities meant marriage fell apart and
ties into timing of Cooper's death, regardless of whether they think the villain was Ross, Leanna, or both.

It's poss. discovering infidelity triggers a spouse to threaten, to separate or actually divorce.
But not always. In some marriages one spouse or another, or both, have these extracurricular agendas, for years on end.

Sometimes one spouse w a long running affair w one person, sometimes affairs w multiple partners, sometimes w sex workers.
Traditional in-the-flesh affairs, emotional affairs, secret online relationships, sexting, maybe w a side of 'good old fashioned' skin magazines.

Seems like Ross ordered the variety platter from the menu to sample some of everything.

.......................................................................................ATM, Leanna remains an unknown to me.

RIP Cooper.

What is this about? They didn't spend father's day with Ross?

I believe the trip was probably one that included Memorial Day weekend--their trip to AL was said to have been 2 weeks before Cooper's death.

Father's Day was 3 days before Cooper's death. :( It was the same Sunday, apparently, that the landlord was speaking to RH about their house-hunting.

Never underestimate the stupidly of anyone. We all know of people that
put up with far worse than the things you describe above. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know quite a few who put up with far worse but they also won't admit it. They go into denial mode.

. BBM

Exactly.

Some ppl here concluded - Leanna's learning about Ross's extracurricular activities meant marriage fell apart and
ties into timing of Cooper's death, regardless of whether they think the villain was Ross, Leanna, or both.

It's poss. discovering infidelity triggers a spouse to threaten, to separate or actually divorce.
But not always. In some marriages one spouse or another, or both, have these extracurricular agendas, for years on end.

Sometimes one spouse w a long running affair w one person, sometimes affairs w multiple partners, sometimes w sex workers.
Traditional in-the-flesh affairs, emotional affairs, secret online relationships, sexting, maybe w a side of 'good old fashioned' skin magazines.

Seems like Ross ordered the variety platter from the menu to sample some of everything.

.......................................................................................ATM, Leanna remains an unknown to me.

RIP Cooper.

in addition to what you have outlined:

there's also the matter of finances -- JRH's spending habits and racking up $4k for airmiles on a recently acquired credit card
job instability: JRH was very unhappy about being overlooked for a promotion in April and not getting employment at ChikFilA

he may not have been ''coping'' well (understatement) and living with him may have been ''challenging''

these are other factors that may have been causing a rethink of the marriage JMO

http://www.theage.com.au/world/ross...-of-murder-20140708-zszp6.html?skin=text-only

Dr Phillip Resnick, who has studied filicide (parents killing children) for many years, said the key is the relationship between Ross and Leanna. If Ross planned to seek a divorce, Resnick said, Cooper might have stood in the way.

Otherwise, he said, there is no obvious motive for killing the child; Harris could simply have continued pursuing other sexual liaisons while maintaining his family life.

''The missing link is the relationship to the wife,'' said Dr Resnick, who directs the forensic psychiatry program at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. ''What's going on in the marriage is the key factor.''

But one thing has changed drastically in the years Dr Resnick has been studying this, and that muddies the waters...the coming of the Internet age.

I believe RH was the one most worried about impressions/what people thought about him. He was the one sexting images of himself to young girls, and 'broadcasting' images of himself to others in general in an attempt to impress (eg. references to his playing lead guitar in a band, exaggerated references concerning his job history, his current job situation & income, his house-hunting, running up credit card bills in the thousands, etc.). From the evidence presented so far, it would appear that RH was someone for whom money and keeping up appearances became a central driving theme in his life. So, back to the Internet...

If RH wanted freedom from his marriage and responsibilities, he had these options:

•Divorce LH and pay child support and lose face with the current circle of friends at their church and certain family members; 2 substantial losses there ($ and self-image)

•Get rid of both responsibilities--kill both his wife and child and leave the country (that's a lot of work for someone who doesn't seem to have a lot of work ethic going for him)

•Get rid of his child, (deal with the wife later)...and in so doing, play the cyber violin: engage press and garner sympathy by staging a dramatic, heart-wrenching, every-parent's-nightmare kind of death for an only child. To his wife's stoic faith add the loyal support of his church, friends, and family, and for good measure, top it all off with a dramatic "prophetic" dream account with Cooper sitting on Jesus' knee in heaven (LH taking care of the children and RH playing the guitar, of course). Just the sort of thing for viral feeds on Godvine, Youtube, and Facebook, and (as we so quickly saw), the money starts pouring in.

The third option best supports a lifestyle that is 1) childfree, 2) image-enhancing, and 3) bank-account enhancing. With no loss of face, unless of course, one gets caught. But that's unthinkable to someone who is already pretty sure of his own invincibility, intellect, and charm.

oh. my. gosh.

Ross authored the funeral and the obituary!!!
It just hit me. Ross is the leader. Ross I'm doing this for you...
Doh! :doh:

All posts are MOO.

oh. my. gosh.

All posts are MOO.

LH let him plan the funeral even though he/jh was in jail facing charges

oh. my. gosh.

All posts are MOO.

bad actors both of them

JRH was the one to have the lead role and I guess LH was the understudy.......

Where are the my buddy/chucky pictures? What thread? Anyone know? I cannot find them.

All posts are MOO.

Where are the my buddy/chucky pictures? What thread? Anyone know? I cannot find them.

All posts are MOO.

I can't find them either......I know for a fact they were here last night at this time.

I can't find them either......I know for a fact they were here last night at this time.
It just hit me tonight, how much Coopervlooks like the blonde one. With those big blue eyes. Chucky looked so awful, kinda like after 7 hours in a car. :(

My husband called our daughter "my buddy" and I hated it! Call her kitten or princess or bunny or bunny... Not buddy.

All posts are MOO.

It just hit me tonight, how much Coopervlooks like the blonde one. With those big blue eyes. Chucky looked so awful, kinda like after 7 hours in a car. :(

My husband called our daughter "my buddy" and I hated it! Call her kitten or princess or bunny or bunny... Not buddy.

All posts are MOO.

bbm

maybe that's why photo was removed.....

I was so sure I would be able to locate those buddy photos that were posted last night - clearly they upset someone

Understandable.
I just googled them.
All posts are MOO.

I have to say, in viewing the picture of her at the PCH, I studied her eyes. They do not look like the eyes of someone who has been crying with grief or loss. They are clear, not red or swollen...direct gaze...JMO

I have to say, in viewing the picture of her at the PCH, I studied her eyes. They do not look like the eyes of someone who has been crying with grief or loss. They are clear, not red or swollen...direct gaze...JMO

to me she looks frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members