LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt bad for the kids whose parents buckled them in with all their winter gear on. I imagined them being uncomfortable, as well as hot, if the ride was any longer than 10 minutes. I guess there's no happy medium sometimes. If your garage isn't attached, then you're going to spend time taking their stuff off, and then putting it on, again, once you get back home.

LH is living such a nightmare! The tales of the slum ball she married keep popping up! When will it ever end for her?:gaah:

I say this very respectfully:
It takes two to tango. Rarely have I seen one-sided tales of nastiness, or whatever you want to call this. I'm pretty sure (moo, only) that none of this blindsided her. At the very least, she was a willing participant, in that she stuck around, and/or didn't toss him to the curb.

I'm sure there are cases of women and men, who were totally unaware of of a spouse's/partner's behavior. I'm just not feeling it in this case.

Thank you!

ga9ady6a.jpg

I'll admit we do not know the timing of this call. However it is clearly a copy of an iphone text isn't it? I have android and mine don't look like that.
8e4yzedu.jpg

http://www.copytrans.net/support/print-iphone-sms-text-messages/

All posts are MOO

I thought it was from kik which is why LE did not see it?

I thought it was from kik which is why LE did not see it?

That's not what my daughter's Kik chats looked like, nor does it look like any of our iPhone messages.

gngr,
PLEASE post this on the theories, etc. thread.
You've given this thought and given me (us) a picture of
what very likely happened! :)
I can't ever locate what I want. The picture of the text Stoddard had from yesterday. At the top it said, Get to work ok?
His response was hell yeah!!

Obviously it was a txt from LH.
If that was her asking him if everything went ok that morning. Did Cooper get to daycare alright etc,
and he says yeah.
Then he txts her later in the day and asks when you getting my buddy?

Why is her saying he must have left him in the car odd?

In her mind RH said Cooper was at daycare. RH called and asked when was she getting him.
Then said he was going to movies with friends.
IMO it's really the only logical conclusion. Unless RH forgot him at home.
She would then head straight to his office thinking that he would have discovered Cooper upon entering his car.
IMO that is exactly why he drove the car to Akers Mill. He didn't want her showing up and ruining things for him.
Her next stop after work would have been the theater. She would have turned RIGHT on 41, he went straight and secreted himself behind the building so that cars on 41 could not see him.
It all makes sense to me now.
The lightbulbs Imo were an eff you to her.

All posts are MOO

Can you imagine what LH felt if and when she found out jh took pictures of his thingy, sent it to a sexting friend WITH COOPER BESIDE HIM IN BED?
j o m g
That's when the supposed sexting partner asked if he jh had a conscious and he said no. :silenced:

Delurk, that definitely looks to me a blown-up copy of an IPhone SMS/iMessage conversation. Because the other person's texts are blue, it indicates they're also using an Apple account of some kind, most likely another iPhone (but could also be an ipad or a Mac). If they were on another cellphone manufacturer, it would be green instead. The only reason I can think that some posters don't recognize that as iPhone is 1) they're using older firmware, 2) they more often see the green text instead.

I say this very respectfully:
It takes two to tango. Rarely have I seen one-sided tales of nastiness, or whatever you want to call this. I'm pretty sure (moo, only) that none of this blindsided her. At the very least, she was a willing participant, in that she stuck around, and/or didn't toss him to the curb.

I see an over-caring enabler. She didn't realize she'd be trying to raise Ross as well as Cooper. Intimacy issues increase when a spouse accepts a parenting role. At every turn, she believes deep down that since she loves him, if she just works a bit harder at it, she can get him (Ross ) raised.

Soak that for a while in a church that teaches submission to male headship.

Once she conceived, there was no walking away for LeAnna.

She's caught in a trap, INHO.

I still am riding the fence. I can see her immediately jumping to the conclusion that RH left Cooper in car when she arrived at daycare to find he had not been there that day. After all, she went to pick him up an hour or so after RH texted her asking when she would be doing so. Therefore, based on her knowledge at the time, she knew RH was behaving as if Cooper was at daycare to pickup. The "maybe he took him to lunch" explanation would make no sense because they told her the baby had never been there and her husband had given her the impression he was there.

As far as her trip to Treehouse, that makes total sense to me. She knew he was there at work that day and assumed, as would I, that if he had left the child in the car, then OBVIOUSLY upon leaving work and getting in the car, he would find their child. I would make that assumption about location as well because it is absolutely ridiculous to think he would not realize his dead possibly smelling baby was in the car with him.

The hardest hurddle for me is the "did you say too much" question. I am struggling with that. But I remain on that fence leaning this way and that from day to day about her knowledge and involvement.

I have no such struggle with RH. Either he planned it, or he knew at some point in the morning what he had done and went into CYA mode and left the child out there the rest of the day figuring out how to make himself the victim in all this. Those are my only options with RH. Add in the sexting which started in the morning and the "but there was no malice" comment and I feel he is guilty. No fence.

Delurk, that definitely looks to me a blown-up copy of an IPhone SMS/iMessage conversation. Because the other person's texts are blue, it indicates they're also using an Apple account of some kind, most likely another iPhone (but could also be an ipad or a Mac). If they were on another cellphone manufacturer, it would be green instead. The only reason I can think that some posters don't recognize that as iPhone is 1) they're using older firmware, 2) they more often see the green text instead.

Stoddard said RH had not texted via iphone since May.

Interesting. I have Viber and kik and it sure doesn't look like either of those. But as ArianeEmory says, it looks exactly like an iPhone text session.

No, I get blue and green texts on my IPhone, depending on whether the person has their phone on or not. For example, yesterday I was texting my daughter pictures of lamps from the store I was in. She chose to not go in because her knee was hurting. She set her phone unknowingly to airplane mode, and the texts were green. As soon as I asked her about it, and she switched it off, the rest of the texts were blue.
We don't have IMessage on any of our IPhones.

Interesting. I have Viber and kik and it sure doesn't look like either of those. But as ArianeEmory says, it looks exactly like an iPhone text session.

Well, it seems Stoddard was wrong about other stuff in the PCH, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is wrong about this:)

He said there were no texts on RH's phone history since May... and they were still waiting on phone records. Which means they could have been deleted, along with some of his other "communications" -- he also commented on how they were still going through all the equipment and all the apps and how RH would delete them off one device but they were still syncing and generating on other devices (which is how they located some of his sexting) -- and probably why LE hadn't YET seen this particular text.

No, I get blue and green texts on my IPhone, depending on whether the person has their phone on or not. For example, yesterday I was texting my daughter pictures of lamps from the store I was in. She chose to not go in because her knee was hurting. She set her phone unknowingly to airplane mode, and the texts were green. As soon as I asked her about it, and she switched it off, the rest of the texts were blue.
We don't have IMessage on any of our IPhones.

It did look like iMessage to me too.

I no longer have it because when all of my devices were connected, I grew tired of my iPad or his iPad receiving texts and them not showing up on my phone. When my son was younger we shared a cloud, and iTunes account. Talk about a pain!!!

Deleting stuff from every device is a PITA!!!

Now we are all separate :)

When I get home, I'll ask my kid. He uses every messaging app known to man! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads