LeAnna (Mom) #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross' brother is remarried and his mother too, no? How is divorce that taboo then?

They are not Ross. He had his own issues. I actually don't think divorce was taboo for him. I think having to pay child support after a divorce was not wanted.

People would always understand a marriage that does not survive the death of a child. Think about it. He could get divorced and have no ties to her. Complete freedom. (In his mind, I think he believed this.)

ETA: Sorry, didn't realize I was in a thread about the mom.

They are not Ross. He had his own issues. I actually don't think divorce was taboo for him. I think having to pay child support after a divorce was not wanted.

People would always understand a marriage that does not survive the death of a child. Think about it. He could get divorced and have no ties to her. Complete freedom. (In his mind, I think he believed this.)

ETA: Sorry, didn't realize I was in a thread about the mom.

I don't think divorce is tabu for either of them. I think this is all about money and getting rid of "burdens" that keep RH from being happy and RH convincing LH that the biggest "burden" impeding their marital happiness was Cooper and everything that goes along with having a child; and I think if things had gone as planned, LH would have found out the hardest of ways that she too was a burden.

well I for one find the whole brother controlling the family finance now thing very very odd.

I would agree, unless they are expecting LH to be arrested. Then it makes more sense.

This is JMO, but I get a strong feeling that LH does not plan on going back to Georgia. I think she has left RH and will be or already has filed for divorce. I think that last visit to the jail on the Thursday before she left Georgia the following weekend was to tell RH she was done and was moving back to Alabama. I don't think it was just to get away from the media. I have not heard of her going back to visit him since she left. I think she may have heard enough at the PCH, and at this point, I don't think she had anything to do with Cooper's death, although the "Did you say too much" comment is still a problem.
She can't "visit" him anyway. It's video visitation only. That can be done on any phone, computer, laptop or tablet with that capability. There's no reason to show up at the jail.

I don't believe RH's brother. This is his take on the "did you say too much" and the lack of emotion from LH. I call bulls**t:

Baygents also addressed Stoddard’s testimony about what happened when Leanna and Ross were put together in the same room after his arrest. Police, listening in on the conversation, heard Leanna ask her husband, “Did you say too much?” But this was not a marital conspiracy, Baygents said. “It was more along the line of, ‘What’s going on here? Are we in trouble or something?’ They were in a total state of shock. Their child was dead.”

Police have also said Leanna showed little emotion after learning Cooper was dead. They have recounted a phone call to her mother, in which the mother is heard to ask why Leanna is not more emotional. Baygents said that there are times when Leanna talks calmly and coherently about what happened. “But there have also been times when she’s on the floor in a fetal position calling out to God.”

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/loca...-its-own-story/ngh3p/#cc517495.3824555.735436

I don't believe RH's brother. This is his take on the "did you say too much" and the lack of emotion from LH. I call bulls**t:

Baygents also addressed Stoddard’s testimony about what happened when Leanna and Ross were put together in the same room after his arrest. Police, listening in on the conversation, heard Leanna ask her husband, “Did you say too much?” But this was not a marital conspiracy, Baygents said. “It was more along the line of, ‘What’s going on here? Are we in trouble or something?’ They were in a total state of shock. Their child was dead.”

Police have also said Leanna showed little emotion after learning Cooper was dead. They have recounted a phone call to her mother, in which the mother is heard to ask why Leanna is not more emotional. Baygents said that there are times when Leanna talks calmly and coherently about what happened. “But there have also been times when she’s on the floor in a fetal position calling out to God.”

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/loca...-its-own-story/ngh3p/#cc517495.3824555.735436

BBM.

Those two things are not the same at all! Make no sense.

As for Leanna's fetal sobbing, I call BS.

If in fact LH did say "Did you say too much?" (we only have the detective's testimony here) - only the most rose-colored glasses can twist that into anything other than "did you give us away?"

I realize that Baygents is clearly in the Harris corner and is predisposed to interpret things in their favor, but yowza - again, if that's a straight quote, that's a freakin' whopper.

I guess we will find out.
As far as LH goes, she went to
college, graduated with honors, became licensed, entered the healthcare system
to care for people.
She supported her husband byworking fulltime and living with her mother for
3 years, while her husband was the class clown and a cut up. He stayed out late with underclassmen and LH would often get onto him about it. During her 7th month of pregnancy the couple moved to Marietta where Cooper was born.
Fast forward: RH claims they have a happy
marriage and are not in any financial trouble, yet he offers an explanation for a $4000 balance on a credit card.
LH says they are having intimacy problems and like all couples they struggle with money sometimes. RH has recently taken over the finances.
RH has a history of changing jobs every few years, and was turned down for a promotion and raise at HD. He was also not offered a job with Chick Fil A Corporate either.
LH has (as far as I can tell) been employed by the same company since graduation in 2006 and is licensed in 2 states with ZERO infractions on her record.
She transferred to Marietta and continued her employment with the same company.
LH was wanting more children in even numbers so that one always had another to play with.
After RH was turned down for a promotion and didn't get his new job, LH says now is not the tike for more children.
Knowing what he was up to as recently as June 5 2014 in Cherokee County at Old Rope Mill Park, playing his guitar for a 16 yo girl who has since turned 17.
Looking only at these facts, prior to Cooper's death, where is there any evidence that she was an unfit mother or irresponsible?

IME history is the best predictor of the future.
LE has had 20 more days to come up with something to charge her with.
I don't know what they have found.

I can't blame her for not wanting to see her child that night AND (sorry Det. Stoddard) at that point she would have been denied acces to him. She was at Cobb County Adult Detention Center with RH on County Services Parkway. (In the middle of nowhere)
Her baby was at the Cobb County Medical Examiner's office at the corner of the North Loop and Cherokee Street. * 10 miles away at least!!!! (ok It's actually 6)
The two were not in the same location, not even close. It doesn't even take a college degree to figure that out.
She made some odd statements, I agree.
She was also misrepresented by LE claiming she didn't want to see her child. (and may very well have a case I have no idea!)
ok off my soap box.

Medical Examiner
150 North Marietta Pkwy NE
Marietta, GA 30060

Jail
1825 County Services Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30060

uryquse5.jpg

A medical examiner
B jail

All posts are MOO

I guess we will find out.
As far as LH goes, she went to
college, graduated with honors, became licensed, entered the healthcare system
to care for people.
She supported her husband byworking fulltime and living with her mother for
3 years, while her husband was the class clown and a cut up. He stayed out late with underclassmen and LH would often get onto him about it. During her 7th month of pregnancy the couple moved to Marietta where Cooper was born.
Fast forward: RH claims they have a happy
marriage and are not in any financial trouble, yet he offers an explanation for a $4000 balance on a credit card.
LH says they are having intimacy problems and like all couples they struggle with money sometimes. RH has recently taken over the finances.
RH has a history of changing jobs every few years, and was turned down for a promotion and raise at HD. He was also not offered a job with Chick Fil A Corporate either.
LH has (as far as I can tell) been employed by the same company since graduation in 2006 and is licensed in 2 states with ZERO infractions on her record.
She transferred to Marietta and continued her employment with the same company.
LH was wanting more children in even numbers so that one always had another to play with.
After RH was turned down for a promotion and didn't get his new job, LH says now is not the tike for more children.
Knowing what he was up to as recently as June 5 2014 in Cherokee County at Old Rope Mill Park, playing his guitar for a 16 yo girl who has since turned 17.
Looking only at these facts, prior to Cooper's death, where is there any evidence that she was an unfit mother or irresponsible?

IME history is the best predictor of the future.
LE has had 20 more days to come up with something to charge her with.
I don't know what they have found.

I can't blame her for not wanting to see her child that night AND (sorry Det. Stoddard) at that point she would have been denied acces to him. She was at Cobb County Adult Detention Center with RH on County Services Parkway. (In the middle of nowhere)
Her baby was at the Cobb County Medical Examiner's office at the corner of the North Loop and Cherokee Street. * 10 miles away at least!!!! The two were not in the same location, not even close. It doesn't even take a college degree to figure that out.
She made some odd statements, I agree.
She was also misrepresented by LE claiming she didn't want to see her child. (and may very well have a case I have no idea!)
ok off my soap box.

All posts are MOO

Well said. I agree with most everything you said.

I still have a hard time shaking off her statements and odd actions. I agree LE has had a bit of time to charge her if they were going to, but still......I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I gotta say, based on what she did for a living, she knows about dehydration and kidney failure and sodium levels and seizures.
The thought of her child dying that way???
The way that she herself has lost her own patients in end stage renal disease, yeah.
It would be my worst fear too.
Nice circumstances for her husband to chose to have her so die under...

All posts are MOO

I gotta say, based on what she did for a living, she knows about dehydration and kidney failure and sodium levels and seizures.
The thought of her child dying that way???
The way that she herself has lost her own patients in end stage renal disease, yeah.
It would be my worst fear too.
Nice circumstances for her husband to chose to have her so die under...

All posts are MOO

I'll say this; my gut no longer says she was active in the plan to kill Cooper, especially that way.

I guess it's more a feeling of Leanna knowing more than she has shared. IDK what exactly, maybe there is something else afoot that Leanna was afraid Ross would spill to the popo. Something we have yet to hear about like financial shenanigans or other shady stuff.

She may have even known Ross was not responsible with Cooper, but that doesn't fit in with the "did you say too much?" comment. I just can't figure her out.....

BBM I wonder if Baygents was allowed to view the video of LH actually saying this?

BBM Is he just talking out of his *ss or what? Why would she even say 'we'?

Bold and italics by me.

Interesting he chose to use "we," not, "you."

ETA: I see popsicle and I are thinking along the same wavelength.

Bold and italics by me.

Interesting he chose to use "we," not, "you."

ETA: I see popsicle and I are thinking along the same wavelength.
I think she meant what she said.
He is one of those people that runs his mouth. She must have, after 7 years known he was basically FOS. If he said too much (braggart) and they checked up, they found out he was a liar.
I mean think about it.
Had he told the truth, he'd have said, I have debts out the @$$.
I am cheating on my wife with a teenager (perhaps multiple women) I got turned down for a promotion and a new job, I just started handling the finances and I have charged $4000 for frequent flyer miles.
OH! AND I HAVE 2 life insurance policies on my 22mo old dead son.
Can I call my brother?

pshh....
is that too much ?
or unreasonable that she'd ask him that?

All posts are MOO

I can't ever locate what I want. The picture of the text Stoddard had from yesterday. At the top it said, Get to work ok?
His response was hell yeah!!

Obviously it was a txt from LH.
If that was her asking him if everything went ok that morning. Did Cooper get to daycare alright etc,
and he says yeah.
Then he txts her later in the day and asks when you getting my buddy?

Why is her saying he must have left him in the car odd?

In her mind RH said Cooper was at daycare. RH called and asked when was she getting him.
Then said he was going to movies with friends.
IMO it's really the only logical conclusion. Unless RH forgot him at home.
She would then head straight to his office thinking that he would have discovered Cooper upon entering his car.
IMO that is exactly why he drove the car to Akers Mill. He didn't want her showing up and ruining things for him.
Her next stop after work would have been the theater. She would have turned RIGHT on 41, he went straight and secreted himself behind the building so that cars on 41 could not see him.
It all makes sense to me now.
The lightbulbs Imo were an eff you to her.

All posts are MOO

I am with you on this gngr

LH is living such a nightmare! The tales of the slum ball she married keep popping up! When will it ever end for her?:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97