LeAnna (Mom) #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said there were no texts on RH's phone history since May... and they were still waiting on phone records. Which means they could have been deleted, along with some of his other "communications" -- he also commented on how they were still going through all the equipment and all the apps and how RH would delete them off one device but they were still syncing and generating on other devices (which is how they located some of his sexting) -- and probably why LE hadn't YET seen this particular text.

Good point. So maybe RH deleted the buddy text and they got that from LH? Suspicious if he deleted buddy text.

Well, it seems Stoddard was wrong about other stuff in the PCH, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is wrong about this:)

Until I can see the video myself and sort out who is speaking facts and who is playing with semantics, I back LE -- last I checked, LE isn't clairvoyant... "waiting on phone records" and "just scratched the surface" 2-3 weeks into the investigation says a lot, imo.

I can understand having doubt and keeping an open mind -- I know the written word is hard to interpret, but I get the distinct feeling from your posts that your mind is wide shut to everything Stoddard testified to yet for some reason there is blind faith in the AJC/MB interpretation. Am I wrong?

It also gets darker as the messaging continues.

zy8ada6e.jpg

Well, it seems Stoddard was wrong about other stuff in the PCH, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is wrong about this:)

Wrong about what?

Because Ross' big bro said so to the AJC?

So the cop is the liar, not RH? How do you know this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. So maybe RH deleted the buddy text and they got that from LH? Suspicious if he deleted buddy text.
Whatever is in blue is what the person that had the phone sent. I think they got it from LH phone.
Moo

Perhaps at some point that day he was just deleting like a crazy person -- delete, delete, delete -- or maybe he stopped to think if ever questioned about deleting sexts he could say, "Hey I wasn't trying to hide anything; I delete stuff all the time!"

He didn't reset the phone did he?
I know they never said that, but I was wondering.

Whatever is in blue is what the person that had the phone sent. I think they got it from LH phone.
Moo

Took me a minute to get this, then going back to the picture (and reading it backwards), then looking at my own phone.

Conclusion: If they are using iPhones then yes, that screenshot came from *Mom's* phone.

She was also misrepresented by LE claiming she didn't want to see her child. (and may very well have a case I have no idea!)
ok off my soap box.

sbm

Can you tell me where I've missed the part about LH may have been misrepresented by LE claiming she didn't want to see her child? I am not questioning you at all, just looking for more information.

I can understand LE only providing evidence/information that would support criminal charges, that is their duty. At this point, all that is wanted is for this case to be presented to a jury, and a jury to look at all evidence and determine a verdict.

Thanks.

Until I can see the video myself and sort out who is speaking facts and who is playing with semantics, I back LE -- last I checked, LE isn't clairvoyant... "waiting on phone records" and "just scratched the surface" 2-3 weeks into the investigation says a lot, imo.

I can understand having doubt and keeping an open mind -- I know the written word is hard to interpret, but I get the distinct feeling from your posts that your mind is wide shut to everything Stoddard testified to yet for some reason there is blind faith in the AJC/MB interpretation. Am I wrong?

I do have a distrust of LE as well as the media, so I am kind of in a pickle here:) I do try to keep an open mind and give people who are accused of crimes the benefit of the doubt just like I would like done for me or someone I love.

Perhaps at some point that day he was just deleting like a crazy person -- delete, delete, delete -- or maybe he stopped to think if ever questioned about deleting sexts he could say, "Hey I wasn't trying to hide anything; I delete stuff all the time!"

LOL, maybe he was deleting while sexting which is why he only got back to May.

Took me a minute to get this, then going back to the picture (and reading it backwards), then looking at my own phone.

Conclusion: If they are using iPhones then yes, that screenshot came from *Mom's* phone.
I know! It takes a few trips through the left and right hemisphere to figure it out. I'm a lefty so it took a half dozen trips!
I'm glad someone agrees.
Now, did LE take her phone as well?
I can't remember. I have heard that they did not take her property. I thought I read two iPhones were taken.

All posts are MOO

LOL, maybe he was deleting while sexting which is why he only got back to May.

RH such a multi tasker.... busy doing everything ...but actually working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand having doubt and keeping an open mind -- I know the written word is hard to interpret, butI get the distinct feeling from your posts that your mind is wide shut to everything Stoddard testified to yet for some reason there is blind faith in the AJC/MB interpretation.
Am I wrong?
BBM

:highfive:

Willow Night said:
She was also misrepresented by LE claiming she didn't want to see her child. (and may very well have a case I have no idea!)
ok off my soap box.

sbm

Can you tell me where I've missed the part about LH may have been misrepresented by LE claiming she didn't want to see her child? I am not questioning you at all, just looking for more information.

I can understand LE only providing evidence/information that would support criminal charges, that is their duty. At this point, all that is wanted is for this case to be presented to a jury, and a jury to look at all evidence and determine a verdict.

Thanks.
She went to the jail to be questioned. She asked to see her husband while she was at the jail.
Even if she had wanted to see Cooper she knew Cooper wasn't there at the jail.
He was 6 miles away at the mourge.

Does that make sense?
It might not.

All posts are MOO

She went to the jail to be questioned. She asked to see her husband while she was at the jail.
Even if she had wanted to see Cooper she knew Cooper wasn't there at the jail.
He was 6 miles away at the mourge.

Does that make sense?
It might not.

All posts are MOO
Didn't they ask her at the Treehouse, if she wanted to see Cooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm