LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it was said at the hearing does not make it 100% true or accurate in the way it was reported. I

The truth is what matters. She is not guilty of anything so far. Not EVEN CHARGED. But even if she is charged with something it was still him to killed the child. Put him in the seat, Left him there.

I really don't understand why we are allowed to discuss her so broadly when she has not even been charged. I don't know if she has even been named an official POI.

So so far she is a victim. IMO

She was discussed at the hearing, in a public courtroom. I watched the hearing myself so I'm not relying on the way it has been reported, I'm relying on what I heard the detective say.

We know the police consider the mother's words and actions to be suspicious because the detective said it at the hearing. She has now compared herself publicly to Richard Jewell so I doubt cops ever officially name her a POI or suspect as they did Jewell.

JMO

None of which is proven yet. No arrest. Nothing. He is the baby's FATHER. Not a sitter. It is not the same thing. He is responsible for his son in his care.

Yet being the operative word here. The lack of an arrest at this point in time does not mean that she will not be arrested in the future. It's not that black and white, as most murder investigations show. How long was it before Scott Peterson was arrested? Or Rachael Shoaf and Shelia Eddy? Almost a year in those cases. It's called building a case and gathering evidence, it doesn't always happen immediately. LH was basically put on notice by the State at that hearing. Which is exactly why she lawyered up. I don't hear her claiming innocence through her attorney. I hear her threatening the media. Her actions continue to be ridiculously bizarre and out of the norm.

Also, if a sitter did the same thing that RH is accused of doing, even accidentally, would the sitter also not also be responsible for the child's care?

She was discussed at the hearing, in a public courtroom. I watched the hearing myself so I'm not relying on the way it has been reported, I'm relying on what I heard the detective say.

We know the police consider the mother's words and actions to be suspicious because the detective said it at the hearing. She has now compared herself publicly to Richard Jewell so I doubt cops ever officially name her a POI or suspect as they did Jewell.

JMO

If there is evidence that supports her being guilty they will name her. The problem is naming people who are not guilty or where there is no evidence to support it. If the job is done right it is done well and honestly and there would be no reason to fear repercussions.

If and when they charge her, I will consider it, But at this point I am firmly on the fence with no evidence showing her guilt.. Weirdness, and oddness yes, But not outright guilt of anything.

I keep flipping back and forth on Leanna tbh. If she insisted, as reported, that Cooper was left in the car rather than brought to daycare the only reasonable response of hers would have been to head to HD parking lot and check.

She did. That is where she and TJ were met by LE who told her what had happened.

Yet being the operative word here. The lack of an arrest at this point in time does not mean that she will not be arrested in the future. It's not that black and white, as most murder investigations show. How long was it before Scott Peterson was arrested? Or Rachael Shoaf and Shelia Eddy? Almost a year in those cases. It's called building a case and gathering evidence, it doesn't always happen immediately. LH was basically put on notice by the State at that hearing. Which is exactly why she lawyered up. I don't hear her claiming innocence through her attorney. I hear her threatening the media. Her actions continue to be ridiculously bizarre and out of the norm.

Also, if a sitter did the same thing that RH is accused of doing, even accidentally, would the sitter also not also be responsible for the child's care?

It is actually black and white. Someone is arrested or they are not. Yes the police can be building a case but until they arrest her, She is just a victim for me.

Yes a sitter would be responsible if they killed the child in the car.. But I have no idea what you are trying to link that too. HE was the hands on parent that day. He did this.

I don't get why anyone went to the dad's work. I guess she figured he was still at work?
That Cooper was found in his car there?
Police knew where he was, I guess they wanted to see where she would drive?
A little confused here.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I imagine that she assumed Ross was still at work, because IF the baby was in the car and IF he had left work, he'd have realized what had happened (seeing/smelling the baby in the car) and called her. Having heard nothing from Ross convinced her that the baby was in the car seat, in Ross's car, and that it was still in the Treehouse parking lot, either because Ross was still there or because he had ridden to the movie with his friends.

It is actually black and white. Someone is arrested or they are not. Yes the police can be building a case but until they arrest her, She is just a victim for me.

Yes a sitter would be responsible if they killed the child in the car.. But I have no idea what you are trying to link that too. HE was the hands on parent that day. He did this.

So her prior knowledge the old car seat wasn't safe is irrelevant?

What if ....she knew RH was drunk, and permitted him to drive Cooper. Would she not be responsible?

I think she would be. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitters have been convicted and sent to jail for much less.

Both parents admitting they did research on children dying in hot cars has to be the most bizarre as well as damning piece evidence I've ever heard. No parent engages in such research unless they had done it or intended to do it. Combine that with the father insisting he knew how to properly install and adjust the car seat which clearly was not properly adjusted and the mother asking him if he had told police too much and an active "innocent" fund raising campaign and you've got a pretty heinous crime, imo.

Guilty Behavior or "Odd" behavior?

LH immediately and staunchly asserts that Ross left Cooper in the car upon finding out that he never dropped him off at daycare when she would have no way of knowing that this is exactly what happened. She states there is no other "explanation".
LH does NOT cry when she is notified of her baby's death and shows a total lack of emotion throughout
LH's mother is hysterically crying and demands to know why LH is not emotional about Cooper's death.
LH does NOT ask to see Cooper but instead asks to see Ross
LH remains unemotional while interacting with Ross directly upon seeing him and now knowing his actions caused the death of their baby
LH asks Ross, "Did you say too much" in response to Ross' fear of punishment for Cooper's death
LH claims to have made the same kind of "hot car death" searches as Ross did.
LH states at Cooper's funeral that she would not bring Cooper back if she had a choice.
LH turns the funeral into a show of love and support for her husband who is sitting in jail charged with murdering their child
LH states "I'm doing this for you Ross" at Cooper's funeral service
LH does not break down into tears during her statement at Cooper's funeral
LH remains totally unemotional and never cries at the PCH upon hearing that Cooper scratched at himself in frustration while dying a horrific death in the hot car
LH remains totally unemotional and never cries upon hearing that her husband was sexting six different women while Cooper was dying.
LH leaves Georgia and heads to Alabama where she lawyers up and has her lawyer release a scathing statement to the media and threatens to sue for defamation.
LH was likely aware, as her signature would be needed, of the 27,000 dollars of insurance money on Cooper's 2 year old life.
LH does not at any point in her statement through her lawyer address the suspicions swirling around her behavior, her innocence, or the horrific way that her child died or that it is believed by LE that her husband murdered their child.

Sitters have been convicted and sent to jail for much less.

Both parents admitting they did research on children dying in hot cars has to be the most bizarre as well as damning piece evidence I've ever heard. No parent engages in such research unless they had done it or intended to do it. Combine that with the father insisting he knew how to properly install and adjust the car seat which clearly was not properly adjusted and the mother asking him if he had told police too much and an active "innocent" fund raising campaign and you've got a pretty heinous crime, imo.

I know! Whoever is caring for the child is responsible for the child, parent or not.

So her prior knowledge the old car seat wasn't safe is irrelevant?

What if ....she knew RH was drunk, and permitted him to drive Cooper. Would she not be responsible?

I think she would be. IMO

Again there is no proof it was not safe. Not until we know his height and weight.

Guilty Behavior or "Odd behavior"?
RSBM.

That's it, right there- all these "little things". One, or two, or even a handful of these behaviors (on the part of both parents) could be rationalized and explained away. But there are so many! There are just too may odd behaviors to make any sense out of any of it.

She did. That is where she and TJ were met by LE who told her what had happened.

Again, I still don't understand why a phone call wasn't made or attempted to RH/HD HQ ahead of her driving over there with the daycare employee.

Again there is no proof it was not safe. Not until we know his height and weight.

We also know Coopers head protruded above the back of the car seat.
That's not acceptable.

None of which is proven yet. No arrest. Nothing. He is the baby's FATHER. Not a sitter. It is not the same thing. He is responsible for his son in his care.

Babysitters should be held to a higher standard than a parent? Huh? Dads get a free pass? Ya lost me.

In our office we always referred boys with hypospadias to Urologists before 24 months. It interrupts urine flow an encourages urinary tract infections if I remember correctly. Painful erections too I think.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/hypospadias.html
All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

So who are we talking about here? It sounds as if CH was a candidate for this condition, since Leanna was trying to get pregnant she might have taken fertility drugs, she is a little overweight, and it probably would have been of major concern to Roscoe, who had ED that his son could also have a genital anomoly.

In recent years, CDC researchers have reported important findings about some factors that affect the risk of having a baby boy with hypospadias:
Age and weight: Mothers who were age 35 years or older and who were considered obese* had a higher risk of having a baby with hypospadias.
Fertility treatments: Women who used assisted reproductive technology to help with pregnancy had a higher risk of having a baby with hypospadias.
Certain hormones: Women who took certain hormones just before or during pregnancy were shown to have a higher risk of having baby with hypospadias.

*The WHO definition is:

a BMI greater than or equal to 25 is overweight
a BMI greater than or equal to 30 is obesity.

Guilty Behavior or "Odd" behavior?

LH immediately and staunchly asserts that Ross left Cooper in the car upon finding out that he never dropped him off at daycare when she would have no way of knowing that this is exactly what happened. She states there is no other "explanation".
LH does NOT cry when she is notified of her baby's death and shows a total lack of emotion throughout
LH's mother is hysterically crying and demands to know why LH is not emotional about Cooper's death.
LH does NOT ask to see Cooper but instead asks to see Ross
LH remains unemotional while interacting with Ross directly upon seeing him and now knowing his actions caused the death of their baby
LH asks Ross, "Did you say too much" in response to Ross' fear of punishment for Cooper's death
LH claims to have made the same kind of "hot car death" searches as Ross did.
LH states at Cooper's funeral that she would not bring Cooper back if she had a choice.
LH turns the funeral into a show of love and support for her husband who is sitting in jail charged with murdering their child
LH states "I'm doing this for you Ross" at Cooper's funeral service
LH does not break down into tears during her statement at Cooper's funeral
LH remains totally unemotional and never cries at the PCH upon hearing that Cooper scratched at himself in frustration while dying a horrific death in the hot car
LH remains totally unemotional and never cries upon hearing that her husband was sexting six different women while Cooper was dying.
LH leaves Georgia and heads to Alabama where she lawyers up and has her lawyer release a scathing statement to the media and threatens to sue for defamation.
LH was likely aware, as her signature would be needed, of the 27,000 dollars of insurance money on Cooper's 2 year old life.
LH does not at any point in her statement through her lawyer address the suspicions swirling around her behavior, her innocence, or the horrific way that her child died or that it is believed by LE that her husband murdered their child.

That was one stupendous post!!I wouldn't want you summing up for the prosecution if I ever got charged with a crime. You nailed everything that's bugged me about LH since the beginning - down to the last bullet point.

Again, I still don't understand why a phone call wasn't made or attempted to RH/HD HQ ahead of her driving over there with the daycare employee.

The male daycare employee (TJ) asked her to call Ross and find out what happened after she kept insisting that Ross left Cooper in the car and they were trying to console her and were totally confused as to why she was adamant that that was the only explanation. He tells her to call Ross and find out and she responds that Ross' phone was going "straight to voicemail".

That comment bugs me. He was using it at the scene, his friends texted him about being late to the movie and that came through. Why couldn't Leanna get through to him? Was he declining her calls sending them straight to VM? We know he connected to Toddler Room 5 from his phone at the scene. Did she try to text him? Did she call him more than once?

I know its small, but unless Ross was purposely declining her calls when they were coming in, I do not believe his phone was going straight to voicemail. Especially if she tried more than once. BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz