LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's really damning for LH. We don't yet know the exact context of her words at daycare but unless she said something like &#8220;What? What do you mean Ross never dropped Cooper off? That can't be - I spoke with him less than an hour ago about picking Cooper up. <pause> OMG! He must have left him in the car!&#8221; then she's toast. Very, very burnt toast.

Not to mention that it never occurred to her to call 911 to meet her at HD. She did the "research" so she knew how critical it is to get medical help immediately. To her knowledge RH was still at work, otherwise why would she go over there?

Even if she knew there was a strong possibility Ross left Cooper in the car, if she's truly innocent she would not know the baby was dead. iow, if Ross had threatened to do it or had done it in the past, wouldn't she assume he left the windows down or left the car parked in the shade and that Cooper was still alive? Instead of summoning 911, she took a witness with her to Ross' office. It is possible she believed Ross was still at work and the child was in his car, still alive. The witness would help her get an order of protection and full custody of the child, if that was her plan. We still do not know her side of the story.

JMO

And it's really damning for LH. We don't yet know the exact context of her words at daycare but unless she said something like “What? What do you mean Ross never dropped Cooper off? That can't be - I spoke with him less than an hour ago about picking Cooper up. <pause> OMG! He must have left him in the car!” then she's toast. Very, very burnt toast.

Not to mention that it never occurred to her to call 911 to meet her at HD. She did the "research" so she knew how critical it is to get medical help immediately. To her knowledge RH was still at work, otherwise why would she go over there?

Excellent point!!! It drives home something we can all consider.

We don't know exactly what they said on that 4pm phone call - but we can rule out with high degree of certainty that he did NOT discuss what time he'd be leaving for a movie. Why else would she go straight to his office and not the movie theatre?

If you showed up to pick up your child and were told he wasn't there, wouldn't you first of all ask them to please CHECK AGAIN while you called your spouse?

There are those that believe that the laws don't apply to them. They are all for the laws applying to other people, just not themselves. Not just the man made laws but the biblical laws as well. Are Harris and Leanna those type of people? Based on what has been found about Harris' thoughts on Reddit, I would have to say yes. It would be difficult for Harris to keep those views and opinions a secret from Leanna. Especially since they have been married for a while now. This is not a "new" marriage/relationship. If Harris was so willing to profess his opinions on the web, I doubt he felt that he needed to keep them from Leanna.

Birds of a feather. Two peas in a pod. Like minds finding one another.

Take your pick. Whatever phrase you want to use, I do believe that Leanna and Harris are of like mind. There is a reason why the two got married and have stayed together as long as they have. Leanna knew about the "cheating", at least one instance of it. She stayed. IMO, Leanna did not look shocked when the truth about Harris and his sexting came out in court. IMO, she looked ticked that it was put out there for everyone to know their business.

MOO

Nailed it. Their entire lifestyle is ALL about appearances.

"Did you say to much?" When asked if she wanted to see Cooper (her child that had died) she said no and that she wanted to see her husband. She looked up how long and what temperature a child will die when left in a car herself. She knew that the proper new car seat for Cooper was in her car for at least a week and a half, never bothering to change out the car seats herself or buy another proper car seat for Cooper. When on the phone with her mother telling her that Cooper was dead, her own mother asked why she was not upset or showing emotion. Sitting in court during the probable cause hearing sat chewing on her gum with no sign of grief, tears or emotion while hearing that Cooper had suffered during his death and had scratched his own face and banged the back of his head while dying. She made the funeral all about herself and Harris instead of focusing on the person that the funeral was for, Cooper.

All of the above is just what we know right now. As LE said during that hearing, they have just scratched the surface on this case. I am sure that plenty more will come out. I also feel sure that when it does come out, that Leanna herself will be charged in Cooper's death as well. I hope that Harris has enough common sense to turn on Leanna now, before it is to late.

MOO

Even if she knew there was a strong possibility Ross left Cooper in the car, if she's truly innocent she would not know the baby was dead. iow, if Ross had threatened to do it or had done it in the past, wouldn't she assume he left the windows down or left the car parked in the shade and that Cooper was still alive? Instead of summoning 911, she took a witness with her to Ross' office. It is possible she believed Ross was still at work and the child was in his car, still alive. The witness would help her get an order of protection and full custody of the child, if that was her plan. We still do not know her side of the story.

JMO

If that were the case, and it were me, I would have a regular call in to the daycare center every morning -- "Is he there yet?" and if the answer was "No", my next call would be to dh -- and he better hopes he answers the phone because if he doesn't, my next call would be to 911 while en route to find that car...
that is if he had "forgotten" before... if he had "threatened" then I would be the one dropping off child on my way to work -- no way he'd be even alone with my child
jmo

There are those that believe that the laws don't apply to them. They are all for the laws applying to other people, just not themselves. Not just the man made laws but the biblical laws as well. Are Harris and Leanna those type of people? Based on what has been found about Harris' thoughts on Reddit, I would have to say yes. It would be difficult for Harris to keep those views and opinions a secret from Leanna. Especially since they have been married for a while now. This is not a "new" marriage/relationship. If Harris was so willing to profess his opinions on the web, I doubt he felt that he needed to keep them from Leanna.

Birds of a feather. Two peas in a pod. Like minds finding one another.

Take your pick. Whatever phrase you want to use, I do believe that Leanna and Harris are of like mind. There is a reason why the two got married and have stayed together as long as they have. Leanna knew about the "cheating", at least one instance of it. She stayed. IMO, Leanna did not look shocked when the truth about Harris and his sexting came out in court. IMO, she looked ticked that it was put out there for everyone to know their business.

MOO

Nailed it. She knew at that point she looked like a fool at the funeral laying it on so thick with the "This is for you Ross". Because that pic of his erect ****** definitely did NOT say "this is for you Leanna"

If that were the case, and it were me, I would have a regular call in to the daycare center every morning -- "Is he there yet?" and if the answer was "No", my next call would be to dh -- and he better hopes he answers the phone because if he doesn't, my next call would be to 911 while en route to find that car...
that is if he had "forgotten" before... if he had "threatened" then I would be the one dropping off child on my way to work -- no way he'd be even alone with my childjmo

BBM

I'll take it one step further. If my husband "threatened" any kind of harm to my child, he would never be allowed to be alone with my child at all and my child and I would no longer be living with the man. If you can not trust your spouse/significant other with your child/ren, then why the hell are you (general you) with them?

Nope, I don't believe that Harris had "threatened" to do this before and that is why Leanna went straight to "Ross left him in the car."

MOO

I want to divert attention for a minute to the coworkers that had lunch with Russ that day and planned to see a movie together. I work for a company with very specific termination rules. Those rules are in place to protect the company against a wrongful firing suit. I imagine HD has similar guidelines in place. If Ross was terminated because he inappropriately used company resources to communicate on nonwork related topics, and if those other guys at his office were engaged in similar nonwork related communications, then I wonder if they are shaking in their boots right now about their own job security. Ultimately, I wonder how truthful they are likely to be in their testimony if they all fear termination on the same grounds.

Based on their testimony at the hearing, I think they are going to be honest in the trial. It's one thing to worry about your job because something may come out about your actions that could get you fired. It's another to lie or downplay something that may get you fired when testifying in court during the trial about a 22 month old little boy that was killed by his father (and IMO mother as well).

MOO

that is if he had "forgotten" before... if he had "threatened" then I would be the one dropping off child on my way to work -- no way he'd be even alone with my child
jmo

If that were the case and I was in her shoes, I'd be the one taking my child to and from daycare. I'd also file for divorce from the dope too lazy to remember his son's head was six inches from his own.

JMO

JMO

I understand what you're saying but if that's the case then she thought that Cooper would be okay sitting in a hot car with the windows cracked. That doesn't jibe with her research.

And why is she claiming that her child being left in a hot car was her "worst nightmare?"

Nailed it. She knew at that point she looked like a fool at the funeral laying it on so thick with the "This is for you Ross". Because that pic of his erect ****** definitely did NOT say "this is for you Leanna"

Honestly, I don't think she cares that Harris was sending those pics to other women or was even sexting/hooking up with other women. I just think she cares that their image was being tarnished to the public. I still firmly believe that once the computer forensics is completed that it will be found out that they had an "open marriage" and/or are "swingers" and that Leanna was as active as Harris with outside the marriage relations.

MOO

Honestly, I don't think she cares that Harris was sending those pics to other women or was even sexting/hooking up with other women. I just think she cares that their image was being tarnished to the public. I still firmly believe that once the computer forensics is completed that it will be found out that they had an "open marriage" and/or are "swingers" and that Leanna was as active as Harris with outside the marriage relations.

MOO

I'm of the exact same opinion. I have never bought the whole weak, mistreated woman act. I could be wrong, but I think LH has some skeleton's in her closet. MOO

I seldom use "my own experience" as the ruler to measure other people's actions, but in this case I just have to:

When my sister was found dead, my poor dad was so freaked out that he could not remember my cell phone number or even where and how to pull it up on his phone (he kept trying to find it under my maiden name...his last name...apparently); and it never occurred to him to call my little brother first. His first instinct was to call the police and have them come tell me in person. He made good and sure I was notified immediately by whatever means necessary.

Like my dad, if (God forbid) I had been in a situation of finding my child dead and I could not get hold of my immediate loved ones, I would have grabbed the first cop on the scene and begged them to help me get in touch with my loved ones. Instead RH chooses to curse the people that could have helped him. Speaks volumes to me.

I do understand ...unfortunately . .all.. too... well. :(

When my fiance died of a heart attack I found him about 10 hours later. Rigor mortis etc .was clearly evident

..I didn't call 911 at first . FIRST Thought ... ATTEMPED to call family . But I couldn't figure out how to search my phone addresses (had done many times before ) to find and dial the family member .

Like your father in same situation ..Primary reason I called 911 was to have them call the family for notification .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I understand what you're saying but if that's the case then she thought that Cooper would be okay sitting in a hot car with the windows cracked. That doesn't jibe with her research.

And why is she claiming that her child being left in a hot car was her "worst nightmare?"

BBM. We still don't know what her "research" consisted of and we don't know why she said it was her worst nightmare. I think it was based on something that her husband said or did but that's my speculation because we haven't been told.

JMO

Think of all the “missed opportunities” that day:

The timing – 40 seconds
The distance - 0.2 mile
The lunch time visit to the car
The text
The phone call
Not calling 911 or HD security to render medical assistance.

Yes, coincidences happen and people grieve in different ways but facts are facts. In this case the facts keep adding up to 1 + 1 = 3. I don't need the sexting or the bizarre statements to tell me RH is guilty and it sure looks like LH is as well.

MOO

MOO

This doesn't jive with three things we have learned about LH

The first is that LH confronted RH about the cheating. One does not need to confront someone about cheating if you already had an arrangement in place.

The second is that LH felt so strongly about their mutual friend telling a female friend of theirs that her husband was cheating on her - to the point where she severed ties with their mutual friend when he refused to do so. That is not the passion of a woman who believes all's fair in love.

Open marriages goes against *everything* the Christian faith is based on, and we have been told LH was extremely religious.

No, I respectfully cannot consider that a likelihood.

But you could be right and it will be interesting to see if there are any men out there the press has not learned about yet and exposed. It does, however, go against everything LH's friends have said about her. So it would be a great stretch.

BBM. We still don't know what her "research" consisted of and we don't know why she said it was her worst nightmare. I think it was based on something that her husband said or did but that's my speculation because we haven't been told.

JMO

I hope we'll hear more about her research and other things during the trial. I guess it's just hard for me to imagine, based on the limited information we have right now, that LH's one and only concern wouldn't have been the safety and well-being of her baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn