Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the only one that didn't go googa over KC. Even though it didnt bother me that G & C did, you guys should give Lee some credit.

Now that we know Lee was looking at the back of his laptop, I watched his segment again to see what his parents were doing.

George leaned in and looked at the laptop several times while Lee was speaking, but I didn't see Cindy glance at it once. She kept her eyes focused on Lee, and was far enough to the side to be out of camera range unless he's got a wide-angle lens on there.

All I know I'm tired of it all. I just want justice for Caylee. I'm ready for the trial. Slightly OT- were there a lot of friends there? I couldn't bring myself to watch it after work.

He's the only one that didn't go googa over KC. Even though it didnt bother me that G & C did, you guys should give Lee some credit.
Depends, though. If he was talking directly to his sister, he went way more googa than her parents did - "I am so proud of you, and I hope you're proud of me."

Yikes.

Sorry I'm late to this--I tivoed the service and just got around to watching it but my first reaction was he's referring to Casey and not Caylee

I rewound and wrote down verbatim what he said

LEES SPEECH

If I could ask something from anybody that was willing to hear it,it would be this: For those of us that are frightened or angry or mourneful or that just don't understand,I ask that you fill your heart w/ patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgements you may already have. He is asking those passing judgement on his family to try to be patient and understanding.

For those of us who may never be the same again I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness,you allow yourself to cope and heal.
He is telling his father to forgive himself for incriminating KC and CA to forgive GA, and that his wish is that GA allows himself to cope and heal.
Finally for those of us who have knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves[/B] This is intended for KC and I have a feeling others who know (We all suspect who knows what, I don't want to get banned so I will not mention the names),
I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you[/B] (He's asking again for KC and others to search their souls and put an end to this easily by what they know, in other words end the games and the charade)when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say. (KC stop lying)

He appeared infuriated at the get go, he looked like he was ready and gunning as I watched him squirm in his chair before he spoke. He was intensely awaiting his turn and looked troubled and deep in thought. When he did speak you could hear him angrily tapping on the microphone. He was getting his message across while still trying to maintain the dignity of the service. I think KC pushed him way too far (that's an understatement, but maybe it was her ungrateful, spiteful statement last night. Or all that he's been holding in. :confused: He can't bear to watch any more devastation or discord. I said to my dh, first thing I saw him today is "Oh, looks like he's next to go the GA route. "

I sincerely hope that this day allows those affected by it to take from it whatever it is that you need to take---if it's closure you seek here today I certainly hope that you're able to find it. He hopes that everyone will come [away with some peace from this service if that's what they needed and to
end the insanity that has surrounded them by A haters and A supporters alike.

Today is the day to remember,Today is the day to pay tribute,Today is the dy for this family unite and display their solidarity and strength. Today is the first day of the rest of their lives to end the fighting and competition in their family. The dysfunction.

I've gotta tell you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united (bangs fingers on pulpit) but this family is incomplete...I'm incomplete...I'm broken The price has been too high to pay, I can't take anymore !!

CMA CMA (His heart is so broken, he repeats her initials over and [COLOR over, he may have always playfully called her CMA to tease her, or he was too broken to utter her name.[/COLOR]) each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived.Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak.. (Her spirit lives on in him, it gives him strength)It's been so long since I've been able to see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me CMA I miss you,I love you CMA I am so proud of you (He is her proud uncle, she was a beautiful baby.) I hope you're proud of me too I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you I will never forget
( I will do right by you and make sure justice is served, you did not die in vain, I vowed I would see to this and I won't forget.)

Thanks for taking the time to post this Irishboxfan, I'm going to try to decipher this as it's driving me crazy. Everyone tell me if this makes any sense at all. The parts bolded are mine with the explanation by the side (hopefully lol) the way I'm reading it. I heard it as a dual speech mainly intended for KC and Caylee and then he added words to include a few others.
I hope this turns out ok as I'm not too great at these fancy little computer tricks like so many in here are able to accomplish. :blowkiss:
ITA: JB DID bring in computer and he and KC watched the live feed that was all over the internet. IMO

O.K. This is just a thought, not only to your post but seems many are trying to "get" the CMA verbage Lee used. Wasn't there "iron on" letters in the bag with Caylee? I haven't heard what the letters were so if it known, and I missed it I apologize. What if the letters were C's, M's, and A's?

Another reason to say "CMA"...iron on letters that were found..
I never thought of that..basically he was letting her know that he knows, and that she needed to come clean..
I hope I am right because I really want for there to be at least one NORMAL Anthony in this world..

Why would he say he was proud of her, if he wants her to come clean?

It sounds more like he's giving her props for staying strong and silent, and hopes she's giving him the same for keeping his own mouth shut.

It could be a tablet computer whose screen swivels around? It did look like the back of the screen was facing the audience so when he folded it shut the screen was on the outside. Dunno because GA was definitely looking at something on their side of the screen.

ETA: Hmmm, it does look like that screen was facing the audience and was blank!

It does look like one of the swivel screens..hmmm..
God please let him be a normal Anthony..
I think we will know as soon as the documents reveal what those Iron on letters were.

IF she is indeed guilty her brother's emotional plea would have NO impact on her because she would lack compassion, emotion and feelings towards others.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

This is Lee's speech and Just after during the Im broke part referring to himself, George steps up and yes looks over Lees shoulder at the laptop

IMO the laptop is the normal way up the top lid facing the audience and the screen Lee
I wonder if either

A) lee had photos of Casey ? Caylee ? on the Screen with his typed Speech
B) HE could see Casey via Baez's laptop

?

Why would he say he was proud of her, if he wants her to come clean?

It sounds more like he's giving her props for staying strong and silent, and hopes she's giving him the same for keeping his own mouth shut.

Remember when he was giving LE the statement about how Casey told him that her mother was always putting her down basically? Maybe this was his way of telling her something she always wanted to hear, and didn't..
ETA: For the sake of my parents, if I were in this situation with one of my siblings, I would sugar coat anything and everything to get the truth out so my family can heal. I will lie, cheat, steal :)crazy:) to get my sibling to admit their faults, just to protect my parents.

IF she is indeed guilty her brother's emotional plea would have NO impact on her because she would lack compassion, emotion and feelings towards others.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA! KC duped LA with the investigation he tried to do, LA now knows of things / searches from the crime scene and knows....... he is hurt. Conflicted.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

This is Lee's speech and Just after during the Im broke part referring to himself, George steps up and yes looks over Lees shoulder at the laptop

IMO the laptop is the normal way up the top lid facing the audience and the screen Lee
I wonder if either

A) lee had photos of Casey ? Caylee ? on the Screen with his typed Speech
B) HE could see Casey via Baez's laptop

?
When I shut my laptop, I close it toward me. When Lee shut his, he closed it away from him. He then picked it up and you could see the labels on the bottom.

Unless he has a laptop that clicks closed with the screen facing up, he was looking at the back cover.

When I shut my laptop, I close it toward me. When Lee shut his, he closed it away from him. He then picked it up and you could see the labels on the bottom.

Unless he has a laptop that clicks closed with the screen facing up, he was looking at the back cover.

While Lee was talking, you could see the logo on the back of his computer-- the logo was facing the crowd and the screen was facing Lee. I think he has a swivel-screen tablet laptop:
hp2730p.jpg

You can flip the screen 360 degrees --I think the laptop was functioning a sort of teleprompter.

Hmm I just watched it again and yes he closed it Downwards away from him

Observation after watching his speech for like the 20th time now ! when he says CMA I am so proud of you I hope you are proud of me too ...

This is when george Loses it really gets so emotional and stifles back a sob and puts his chin on lees back

When Lee Says I need you to know that I will never forget the promise I made to you

cindy does like a big smile and tilts her head in a knowing way

When he closes the laptop with the lid DOWN towards to the audience and then picks it up the labels on the bottom are there

I wonder if its one of those new fangled things ?

But when you look at the computer as if you were the Audience there is the Logo of whatever the computer brand is

I listened to what Lee said four times. He is definately talking to Casey, and telling her that her secret is SAFE with him, and he's not going to break his promise!!! Real tough code to break there Lee. You're such a genius. :rolleyes:

I hope new documents come out, and as sad as it may be, I think we will all know Lee's intentions of those iron on letters are C-M-A.. He seemed to get real emotional at that point when he said that. Plus, I think that George knew he was doing it for a reason, but Cindy didn't..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties