Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA may have known it would throw everyone off.....I mean he has never really been known to be cooperative. But reading eveyone's post, it is really hard for me to decide, because everyone has a good point of view. I do agree with pattymarie that the family used this memorial to get messages out to Casey and the public which I find 'bad judgment'.

I think he may have even thrown his parents off. This is my impression and I even replayed it.

When LA starts out he is standing alone but when he starts with the CMA Cindy steps up looking at his face and rubbing his back, smiling all the while....but a few seconds later George steps up but he eyes are focused down at the piece of paper LA is reading from like he is confused.

Anyone else notice this?

For just a minute put yourself in his shoes, you have a very small, very tight family with a lot of issues. But they are still your family and you love them. You're young, you moved out right after your niece was born, but when you visit your family it is very obvious your family's life revolves around your niece. You never had much exposure to babies but your little niece is really cute and really funny, you enjoy the time you spend at the house more than you have in years because of her. Over the 2 years 9 mos of your niece's life you've been watching your sister mess up more and more. You even try getting her to straighten up because she's really making your parents miserable with the lies and stealing. You want her to get it together for her daughter if for no other reason.

Just before your niece's 3rd BDay she disappears off the face of the earth, you know you're sister is lying through her teeth about everything. You're watching your parents die a little every day while your sister continues to manipulate them even from jail.

Why with all that Lee has been through for these last 7 1/2 mos would he be sending some funky code to his messed up sister? She has destroyed all their lives. He is devastated by what he knows KC has done, he wants her to pay just like everyone one else, he wants Caylee to know he will do everything he can to give her justice.

I sincerely hope thats the way it is....thanks for your thoughts.

I think he may have even thrown his parents off. This is my impression and I even replayed it.

When LA starts out he is standing alone but when he starts with the CMA Cindy steps up looking at his face and rubbing his back, smiling all the while....but a few seconds later George steps up but he eyes are focused down at the piece of paper LA is reading from like he is confused.

Anyone else notice this?

I noticed Cindy rubbing his back.....I wish that I could replay it, but I don't have the means.

For just a minute put yourself in his shoes, you have a very small, very tight family with a lot of issues. But they are still your family and you love them. You're young, you moved out right after your niece was born, but when you visit your family it is very obvious your family's life revolves around your niece. You never had much exposure to babies but your little niece is really cute and really funny, you enjoy the time you spend at the house more than you have in years because of her. Over the 2 years 9 mos of your niece's life you've been watching your sister mess up more and more. You even try getting her to straighten up because she's really making your parents miserable with the lies and stealing. You want her to get it together for her daughter if for no other reason.

Just before your niece's 3rd BDay she disappears off the face of the earth, you know you're sister is lying through her teeth about everything. You're watching your parents die a little every day while your sister continues to manipulate them even from jail.

Why with all that Lee has been through for these last 7 1/2 mos would he be sending some funky code to his messed up sister? She has destroyed all their lives. He is devastated by what he knows KC has done, he wants her to pay just like everyone one else, he wants Caylee to know he will do everything he can to give her justice.

Bolded by me..I thought Lee lived at home for some time after Caylee was born? I believe Lee is crushed over her death & wants justice but at the expense of his sister spending the rest of her life in prison?..That's truly being caught between a rock & a hard place :bang: especially since they supposedly have this very deep connection/bond..Or do they?..It didn't seem so in Lee's original interviews with LE..He gave her up more times then not..I'm so confused..I seriously don't know what to think!

I believe that LA used that pulpit to send KC a message that he misses her, loves her and will never break his promise to her. Why else would he not say Caylee Merie like his parents? This strange love between Lee and KC makes me wonder exactly what kind of a relationship they really had.

imo it sounded like he was talking to KC, but in attempt to save himself. maybe getting a message to her so that she knows they're still united- he still isn't planning on saying anything to LE that he knows & hopes she won't throw him under the bus.

Why with all that Lee has been through for these last 7 1/2 mos would he be sending some funky code to his messed up sister?
I don't know why (or even know what the message was exactly**) but he has NEVER referred to his niece as CMA and today, he said "CMA" several times even though neither he nor anyone had referred to Caylee as CMA, either at the service or elsewhere. In fact, a few points he really emphasized the "CMA", going all out to emphasize each letter. He may have wanted Casey to think he was talking to her (Casey) but still be able to pretend he was talking about Caylee. If he was trying to be subtle (as with certain words in languages that are very nuanced and can mean one thing or another), he wasn't. Calling a little baby "CMA" at her funeral, where that aint her nickname, is not nuanced and is not subtle. There's a reason you all started a threat about "CMA".

**I.E., was he trying to get Casey to confess/tell the truth. Was he trying to remind her of some promise he made to her if only she'd tell the truth, etc.? Who knows. This family probably thinks Casey killed Caylee by accident and they have forgiven her.

Anyone else notice this?

Ill have to rewatch the service, but I thought Lee was reading off a laptop and was thinking that Baez & his laptop was linked possibly with an aircard and webcam, IMOO

You could be very right. In all the shots of the family sitting before they got up to speak I not sure what it was but LA appeared more to be either angry, frustrated or discussed than sad. IMO.

Anyone else notice this?

Sorry! I didn't notice that but did notice they showed a clip outside the church (?) right after the service ended on NG & there was a box that looked like a small casket (ashes inside?) that had leaves all over the top..The A's & others were walking around..I haven't seen anything about it all other then that..Has anyone?

What code? I think it was pretty clear- someone is going under the bus- but not KC.

imo it sounded like he was talking to KC, but in attempt to save himself. maybe getting a message to her so that she knows they're still united- he still isn't planning on saying anything to LE that he knows & hopes she won't throw him under the bus.
That may have been his promise to Casey. In other words, if he did some things to cover for her, he may have told her, "Look. I'm doing this and I'm not going to EVER say anything about it So don't be duped by law enforcement officers or anyone else that might suggest I'm about to spill the beans. Because I will not ever spill the beans, I promise. So you can't ever spill the beans either; otherwise, I'll be up ___'s creek for lying for you. We make a pact now - neither tells A, B and C. Not now, not ever, no matter how hard they try to play us against each other."

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sorry! I didn't notice that but did notice they showed a clip outside the church (?) right after the service ended on NG & there was a box that looked like a small casket (ashes inside?) that had leaves all over the top..The A's & others were walking around..I haven't seen anything about it all other then that..Has anyone?

It was full of white doves- LA released the first one and the PI- DC released the rest.

**I.E., was he trying to get Casey to confess/tell the truth. Was he trying to remind her of some promise he made to her if only she'd tell the truth, etc.? Who knows. This family probably thinks Casey killed Caylee by accident and they have forgiven her.

snipped & bolded by me

I'm starting to think this is right on the money!

I

SNIP

Snipped by me.

I've been wondering about that as well. These quotes from his statement are really intriguing me:

For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness. You allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your hearts with compassion and truth, and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

Would be interesting to be in KC's head when she hears LA words. She could take anythang he says totally different then what he meant or what we thought he meant. What do you think she will "hear"?

I disagree, the public memorial wasn't their idea, they were generous enough with everyone to share parts of Caylee's life, this memorial was going to happen today with them or without them, put on by the church.

I think Jose sealed KC's fate by reading her statement. "This isn't what I want, her remains aren't being handled the way I want. This is all them, them, them. Poor me, me, me..."

I think she gave up the right to decide how the public proceeds when she left her baby's body like a sack of trash, not telling where she was, not telling what she knows. Lie, after lie, after lie. Well KC you made your bunk now lie in it by yourself all the way to the state pen for the rest of your natural life.

"her remains aren't being handled the way I want"..............umm..didn't she already handle them the way she wanted? sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214