Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, Aimee. This has been bugging me. The second picture on this Orlando Sentinel photo gallery shows Lee and George in the front pew of the Church. No Caylee pin on Lee, and I think the pin he is wearing is the KC Shamrock pin. Though it's not 100% clear. What do you guys think?

I couldn't tell what those pins were, sorry. It looks to me like the same kind of green one on all. Good Lord seeing that picture of GA brought tears to my eyes. The abject surrender to grief on his face...God bless him.

I think it was very strange for him to say "CMA" over and over. He didn't say Caylee. Why? I don't get that. Some of the things he said were strange too and make me think he was talking to Casey.

Ok I am SOOO LOST!!! I did not see the memorial or haven;t even heard about what was said until just now. Just wonder if he could have been talking to Casey as both she and Caylee have the exact same initials. Casey Marie and Caylee Marie.

"Finally for those of us who have knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves,I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say"

LA makes a clear distinction here between those who have the answers and my family. Either he no longer considers Casey part of his family, or he's speaking to somebody else here. JMO.

(Thanks for the transcript Irishbosoxfan.)

This speech of Lees or the last part has to be for Casey. Look at the sentence " It's been so long since I've been able to see you or hug you" I miss you I love you... Definately for Casey.

That sentence says to me it was for Caylee. He saw Casey at home 3 1/2 months ago. He has not been able to see, hold, kiss or cuddle Caylee for nearly 9 mos.

The part in the beginning, where Lee says, (paraphrased) "for those who have knowledge...let your heart fill with compassion and truth.... let your conscious speak the truth when your mind can't find the words..." THAT was definitely for Casey. imo

Just curious, are there any thoughts on why Lee A. is wearing his hair so short? I read in one of the forums that possibly due to all of the stress, his hair is prematurely turning gray, but I don't know.

I couldn't tell what those pins were, sorry. It looks to me like the same kind of green one on all. Good Lord seeing that picture of GA brought tears to my eyes. The abject surrender to grief on his face...God bless him.

Cindy grabs each pin she is wearing and makes reference to what they are? First Caylee's then Casey's (Saying "I love you") then she grabs the missing children button? And made a reference to missing children?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18682272/index.html

around 17:19

The fact that the murderers initials are the same as the victims would make me (even if I were the brother) make sure I clearly stated the name of the victim instead of a generic abbreviation that could be applied to all. It was Caylee's memorial, not everyone with the letters CMA as their initials. JMO! When my mother passed away I didn't refer to her as AD thoughout her service. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Exactly! Doesn't make sense to me either.

Like everyone mentioned I was listening and crying when Lee spoke. Then when those 3 letters were uttered...BAM!! It was like a slap in the face. I watched the entire memorial...then came here and have been reading this thread to see other's views. I, like other's was very emotional after. I was just about convinced that maybe I had misjudged Lee's comments and that he was in fact referring only to little Caylee...but then my common sense kicked in. As hard as this is for me to understand, I firmly believe there is NO WAY, if Lee truely meant these words for little Caylee...that he would not have made certain to reference her in a specific way. (i.e. "Caylee, "my niece", "sweet child", "precious baby" etc.)

And this is JMO, but I can't agree with the speculation that Lee couldn't bring himself to say Caylee's name...he has said her by name often, and besides it was a MEMORIAL to honor her. I also don't agree with the speculation that "CMA" was Caylee's nickname...that just doesn't sound right to me. Cindy said Caylee called Lee "Uncle E"... and she also said Caylee called Mallory Aunt "Mau-wee". That's just how 2 yr olds talk. I just can't draw the conclusion that Lee called Caylee "CMA" because her pronunciation for "Lee" sounded like a letter.

I need help I know!! This is just so odd to me, but I am so thankful to have this board to come and read and try to make sense of some of this. Please remember, these are JMO's, I mean no disrespect to anyone's posts.

:praying: RIP Little Caylee
You will always be our Sunshine...

When Cindy talks about the buttons she mentions one for Caylee, Casey, and one for missing children - as she points to each one on her shirt.

It hasn't been proven anywhere that the green buttons are for KC. Local 6 said they were for Caylee.

Memorials are supposed to be beautiful and touching. They're for remembering good times. No one in that church wanted to be reminded how she died. That will happen in trial.

I agree with you to an extent. Memorials should be beautiful and touching. Today was CAYLEE'S day--there will be time enough for the A's to support KC.

Today was not the day to begin a 'warm & fuzzy' KC campaign. It was disrespectful to the beautiful little angel who we gathered to honor.

"Finally for those of us who have knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves,I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say"

LA makes a clear distinction here between those who have the answers and my family. Either he no longer considers Casey part of his family, or he's speaking to somebody else here. JMO.

(Thanks for the transcript Irishbosoxfan.)
ITA!

But remember, didn't he say the family stands united? Or was that CA or GA? I think that stmt was directed at someone other than Casey.

If he doesn't consider Casey part of his family, than why would he be protesting the upcoming deposition at J. Morgan's office? Just a thought.

In reviewing the video of Lee Anthony again, Lee kisses the bracelet on his arm when expressing he misses CMA. I believe this to be about Caylee only.

ITA!

But remember, didn't he say the family stands united? Or was that CA or GA? I think that stmt was directed at someone other than Casey.

If he doesn't consider Casey part of his family, than why would he be protesting the upcoming deposition at J. Morgan's office? Just a thought.

I agree. I think he's directing the statement to somebody else. If so, he does still seem to be supportive of Casey.

I don't have a link to back it up because I heard it in the memorial thread, so it might not be true. But I heard it was a memorial tattoo for caylee and it said CMA & it was on his wrist.

About the tattoo...someone on the memorial thread mentioned that LA had kissed a tattoo of CMA, but I don't think that has been verified, so let's not run with it. I thought Lee was kissing a Caylee bracelet myself.

I also think that Lee saying "CMA" was a veiled reference to KC.

Exactly! Doesn't make sense to me either.

Like everyone mentioned I was listening and crying when Lee spoke. Then when those 3 letters were uttered...BAM!! It was like a slap in the face. I watched the entire memorial...then came here and have been reading this thread to see other's views. I, like other's was very emotional after. I was just about convinced that maybe I had misjudged Lee's comments and that he was in fact referring only to little Caylee...but then my common sense kicked in. As hard as this is for me to understand, I firmly believe there is NO WAY, if Lee truely meant these words for little Caylee...that he would not have made certain to reference her in a specific way. (i.e. "Caylee, "my niece", "sweet child", "precious baby" etc.)

And this is JMO, but I can't agree with the speculation that Lee couldn't bring himself to say Caylee's name...he has said her by name often, and besides it was a MEMORIAL to honor her. I also don't agree with the speculation that "CMA" was Caylee's nickname...that just doesn't sound right to me. Cindy said Caylee called Lee "Uncle E"... and she also said Caylee called Mallory Aunt "Mau-wee". That's just how 2 yr olds talk. I just can't draw the conclusion that Lee called Caylee "CMA" because her pronunciation for "Lee" sounded like a letter.

I need help I know!! This is just so odd to me, but I am so thankful to have this board to come and read and try to make sense of some of this. Please remember, these are JMO's, I mean no disrespect to anyone's posts.

:praying: RIP Little Caylee
You will always be our Sunshine...
great post and I totally agree with your perception here.
I felt the same way as you did.

I truelly believed that Lee's speech was for Caylee....CMA....up until someone posted how his use of his laptop could have been so that Casey can see it from her cell with Baez. I want to believe with all my heart he meant Caylee Marie Anthony.

I made a promise earlier today that I would no longer post anything negative about the family because of all the pain they are in. So Im going to leave it that.

One more thing, for all those talking about how angry Lee looks, I have one question...Do you blame him? I would be angry as hell too. I dont thing Lee has gotten past the anger part of mourning process, and I feel he is still referring to Caylee in the present tense because he hasnt come to terms with her death. I dont know....its all just so horrible.

Maybe I don't understand how it works but what does LA having his laptop has to do with KC being able to see it? If JB has Wifi and wanted to see be live all he had to do to go to local news web sites that streaming it live, right? He didn't need LA's pc at the church.

Did anyone notice that Lee is the only family member not wearing the large round Caylee button?

I posted on the Jewelery thread that it may be a keepsake bracelet that contains a very small amount of her ashes. Not sure if this is it, but it could be something like this.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/wide-band-titanium-bracelet-cremation-jewelry-p-1379.html

Thanks that is a nice site. I wish I knew about it back when my mother passed.

I remember GA mentioning a locket he just got, maybe it was one like those on that site, that have a place for a picture and ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico