Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so Chilly..
My opinion of Lee has not been popular, but as an Aunt, I know what I would do, and there is no doubt those words were to his sister today..my computer has the webcam on the outside just like that..he was sending that message straight to his sister..He wants her to come clean..
I always thought if anyone could break her down it would be him..this was his chance because more than likely Baez doesn't want Casey to have any contact with Lee.

I definitely agree that he was sending that message to Casey, I'm just not sure he was doing it through a webcam on his laptop.

A famous Tennessee Williams play comes to mind. TY source.

"Stella! Stella!"

At 4:26 in Lee's speach, you can clearly see him shut the computer as if it is facing in the opposite direction. He certainly had a web cam going..
There is no doubt in my mind now that those words were meant for his sister to come clean!
You're right. I just looked at the video, and he closed the laptop away from him, not toward himself, which means that it was a blank computer screen that faced the audience? Lee was looking at the back cover.

Check it out - it's at 9min even on this clip.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

You're right. I just looked at the video, and he closed the laptop away from him, not toward himself, which means that it was a blank computer screen that faced the audience? Lee was looking at the back cover.

And if you notice that he did not stand behind nor beside his parents as they spoke..instead he stood where a flower was blocking what might have been where he sat the computer in order to face the podium.
Casey seen it on Baez's computer, no doubt. I hope Lee's words got to her. I bet it Pizzed off Baez though:crazy:

You're right, he does have it facing toward the audience. Maybe he's so vain that he wanted to watch later how people reacted to his speech? :crazy:

A famous Tennessee Williams play comes to mind. TY source.

"Stella! Stella!"

Ahh...but is he Allan trying to regain control of his home and his Stella by outing Blanche or is he Blanche who at times seems to grasp what has happened but prefers to place the blame on her 'strangers'.
The desire to hide behind the truth. All Aboard!
:)

You're right, he does have it facing toward the audience. Maybe he's so vain that he wanted to watch later how people reacted to his speech? :crazy:
CW- have you been hitting the fruit again?

And if you notice that he did not stand behind nor beside his parents as they spoke..instead he stood where a flower was blocking what might have been where he sat the computer in order to face the podium.
Casey seen it on Baez's computer, no doubt. I hope Lee's words got to her. I bet it Pizzed off Baez though:crazy:
The Anthony family wanted to have a private service with Casey, and this is the best they could do under the circumstances.

Interesting that he didn't leave the laptop on the podium so she could get an upclose and personal on her parents' remarks. Guess Casey wasn't interested in hearing their memories of Caylee.

Yes he did close. Immediately. And right towards the end George glanced over at the computer and there was an odd look on his face. I have not had the chance yet to go back and replay it to watch George's face but at the time I got the feeling that he caught of glimpse of something or noticed something on the computer. That what made me even notice that Lee was using a computer in the first place. I just didn't pay attention when he first went up to speak.
Oh, I noticed the computer...thought it was weird, but then I'm an old fogey.

Ahh...but is he Allan trying to regain control of his home and his Stella by outing Blanche or is he Blanche who at times seems to grasp what has happened but prefers to place the blame on her 'strangers'.
The desire to hide behind the truth. All Aboard!
:)

Stella! was meant to highlight a certain key conflict. In the play.

So, Kiss my bracelets / tattoed or not wrists. <<<<< Per rumor LA has. :)

j/k

I noticed, as well, the anger...plus he pounded on the lecturn several times...and, it was LOUD.

I have noticed in the past few months how very angry he is. Has anyone one else noticed how he acts so very full of some kind of hatred?????

Yup, a very angry man, and seems close to exploding! :eek:

I didn't think the computer was weird until daily pointed out the fact that he was talking into the back cover.

I thought webcams were pointed at the person using the computer - who knew they stuck them on the back? (The last thing I want on my PC is a camera, so I'm clueless about their location.)

The 64 million dollar question is what was the promise.
A promise not to tell something?
It's interesting to think that Lee would possibility be willing to go to jail to prove his love to Casey by keeping some promise. I know that there has been no charges filed against him so this is more of a what if type thought but it does raise some interesting points when looking at in that light. What would Lee known that he would have to reassure Casey that he would add "keep his promise' to what he said at the memorial?
I remember once upon a time Lee saying if he found out she was lying he was pretty much done with her. I found the "united" statement by Lee and his dad very telling...like we all are in agreement; the truth needs to be told. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination or perhaps it's just wishful thinking.

I didn't think the computer was weird until daily pointed out the fact that he was talking into the back cover.

I thought webcams were pointed at the person using the computer - who knew they stuck them on the back? (The last thing I want on my PC is a camera, so I'm clueless about their location.)

It could be a tablet computer whose screen swivels around? It did look like the back of the screen was facing the audience so when he folded it shut the screen was on the outside. Dunno because GA was definitely looking at something on their side of the screen.

ETA: Hmmm, it does look like that screen was facing the audience and was blank!

Exactly! Doesn't make sense to me either.

Like everyone mentioned I was listening and crying when Lee spoke. Then when those 3 letters were uttered...BAM!! It was like a slap in the face. I watched the entire memorial...then came here and have been reading this thread to see other's views. I, like other's was very emotional after. I was just about convinced that maybe I had misjudged Lee's comments and that he was in fact referring only to little Caylee...but then my common sense kicked in. As hard as this is for me to understand, I firmly believe there is NO WAY, if Lee truely meant these words for little Caylee...that he would not have made certain to reference her in a specific way. (i.e. "Caylee, "my niece", "sweet child", "precious baby" etc.)

And this is JMO, but I can't agree with the speculation that Lee couldn't bring himself to say Caylee's name...he has said her by name often, and besides it was a MEMORIAL to honor her. I also don't agree with the speculation that "CMA" was Caylee's nickname...that just doesn't sound right to me. Cindy said Caylee called Lee "Uncle E"... and she also said Caylee called Mallory Aunt "Mau-wee". That's just how 2 yr olds talk. I just can't draw the conclusion that Lee called Caylee "CMA" because her pronunciation for "Lee" sounded like a letter.

I need help I know!! This is just so odd to me, but I am so thankful to have this board to come and read and try to make sense of some of this. Please remember, these are JMO's, I mean no disrespect to anyone's posts.

:praying: RIP Little Caylee
You will always be our Sunshine...

O.K. This is just a thought, not only to your post but seems many are trying to "get" the CMA verbage Lee used. Wasn't there "iron on" letters in the bag with Caylee? I haven't heard what the letters were so if it known, and I missed it I apologize. What if the letters were C's, M's, and A's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214