Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA's hands got dirty too thanks to KC, he and the A's believed her again when she told them it was an accident. She felt power again knowing they believed her, now she just has to convince the rest of the world. Now they all have to pay the price along with KC by neglecting Caylee again instead of trying to bring justice for her in death. We know they won't have to face her again for they will surely be in different places when their end comes on this earth, unless they decide to do what is right for Caylee.

KC said lee made an advance on her ... you can't get pregnant cuz someone makes an advance on you. Birds & the bees, ya'll.

Side Note: They would already know if Caylee was the result of incest. They wouldnt even need Lee's DNA. Children born of siblings have way too many homozygotes (even if they have no other diseases or whatever), and anyone that looked at the nuclear DNA would've been able to tell immediately. I don't think LE would hide that information.

LA does not want to do or say anything that will help LE put his sister away for life. He doesn't know the law and he was asked to give DNA, fingerprints and probably some more interviews. So, he got a lawyer. I don't think he is Caylee's father and I don't think he is involved in any way with Caylee's death or disposal.

Since he was said to have approached his sister, he needs someone to defend him when that comes out at trial. It is a horrible accusation that she leveled at her own brother to her boyfriends. He isn't going to let KC drag him down with her.

He does not want to harm her defense, but he will defend himself against her.

Dominant women do initiate incestual contact. Especially mothers against sons. I would imagine a sociopathic would. They want what they want when they want it and they use sex as a tool.

Personally, IDK if Casey's claim about abuse is true. She lies alot.

I don't think the claim of incest is true, simply on the basis that it originated with Casey. I think most of what she says is for the sheer drama it creates and she lives for the dramatic impact of her statements on individuals. She uses statements like the incest statement or the abuse statement to get sympathy.

I do believe LA is absolutely,hiding something. Right off the bat, from day one, LA refused to take a lie detector and advised CA and GA NOT to take one. Ya know, then, refused to submit to D & A and then refused to give fingerprints, which both were forced LE. Um, This bothers me! He also dropped out of sight, "Pooft"! Why?

His unappropriate laughter when being interviewed by LE, his high-five with KC...Ya know, "He is a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things"!

Now, with the above, ya know, he needs a attorney! Also, I am sure, he will be thrown under the bus by his sister and her Dream Team. I do find it strange that he hires one the day his nieces remains are officially identified.

I have a problem with the covering up, the enabling, and the distruction of evidence, purposly giving the wrong hairbrush , etc. by the whole family!

JMHO

LA does not want to do or say anything that will help LE put his sister away for life. He doesn't know the law and he was asked to give DNA, fingerprints and probably some more interviews. So, he got a lawyer. I don't think he is Caylee's father and I don't think he is involved in any way with Caylee's death or disposal.

Since he was said to have approached his sister, he needs someone to defend him when that comes out at trial. It is a horrible accusation that she leveled at her own brother to her boyfriends. He isn't going to let KC drag him down with her.

He does not want to harm her defense, but he will defend himself against her.

Agreed and imo;

LA has EVERY right to have legal representation, although I'm unclear as to when he actually retained an attorney. I'm under the impression that he did so fairly recently and if that's true, imo, he should have gotten one some time ago, but again, jmo.

I've never understood the whole discussion around & fascination with the LA/possible biological father of Caylee theory. I've stayed away from making any speculations on that subject because
a.) I felt that should/would be left up to the dna expert's who may (or may not) have just happened upon that information without actually having set out to find it and, in that case, would disclose it to the appropriate person(s) that they deemed necessary (sorry/spelling - ?) in this investigation.
b.) I felt that any discussion around that sort of speculatation was extremely harmful upon an inidvidual's reputation (in this case, LA) should this prove to be untrue. I don't support all of LA's actions over the past 5 + months BUT I also don't buy into everything that is thrown out there about him because of that.
c.) furthermore, from everything that I know regarding CSA and the criteria for perp vs. victim, one of the criteria is a 5 year age difference between the two with the perp obviously being older then the victim. Now I know from reading your posts that you are extremely knowledgable in a wide assortment of areas so you probably know far better than me on this, but if that criteria is correct I don't believe that there is a 5 year age difference between LA & KCA...?

(I do love reading your posts! even when I may not completely agree with your opinion)

I'm lost.....How did this go from .."Lee Hires a Lawyer"

To speculation of Rape, Incest & Kiddie *advertiser censored*....?

I believe posters are speculating that these are crimes in which if Lee were involved,
he'd need counsel.

I also have stayed away from the topic which I do not want to mention here, regarding Lee. :wink:

That said,
I think everyone in the family should have separate counsel at this point, including Lee.

But that's only my perspective. I'd like to incarcerate him for his "high-five" incident, but of course there was no violation of the law.

(just when it starts to be rebuffed and calms down....pops back out...I don't think it will ever go away until proven one way or the other....--but I'd like to go back to the topic of "Lee hires an atty"......:confused::waitasec:

I believe posters are speculating that these are crimes in which if Lee were involved,
he'd need counsel.

I also have stayed away from the topic which I do not want to mention here, regarding Lee. :wink:

That said,
I think everyone in the family should have separate counsel at this point, including Lee.

But that's only my perspective. I'd like to incarcerate him for his "high-five" incident, but of course there was no violation of the law.

You are so right---not illegal, just incredibly tacky.

Agreed and imo;

LA has EVERY right to have legal representation, although I'm unclear as to when he actually retained an attorney. I'm under the impression that he did so fairly recently and if that's true, imo, he should have gotten one some time ago, but again, jmo.

I've never understood the whole discussion around & fascination with the LA/possible biological father of Caylee theory. I've stayed away from making any speculations on that subject because
a.) I felt that should/would be left up to the dna expert's who may (or may not) have just happened upon that information without actually having set out to find it and, in that case, would disclose it to the appropriate person(s) that they deemed necessary (sorry/spelling - ?) in this investigation.
b.) I felt that any discussion around that sort of speculatation was extremely harmful upon an inidvidual's reputation (in this case, LA) should this prove to be untrue. I don't support all of LA's actions over the past 5 + months BUT I also don't buy into everything that is thrown out there about him because of that.

c.) furthermore, from everything that I know regarding CSA and the criteria for perp vs. victim, one of the criteria is a 5 year age difference between the two with the perp obviously being older then the victim.

Now I know from reading your posts that you are extremely knowledgable in a wide assortment of areas so you probably know far better than me on this,
but if that criteria is correct I don't believe that there is a 5 year age difference between LA & KCA...?

(I do love reading your posts! even when I may not completely agree with your opinion).....

What is the age difference between Lee and Casey??..:waitasec:

In my opinion everyone, no matter how slightly involved, needs to hire an attorney. This is one of the ugliest cases I've ever seen.

I thought he retained legal counsel long ago.

I do not think this makes him suspicious, just smart. An attorney can help guide through situations you are not familiar with. The lay person has no idea how to conduct themselves in the legal arena/circus. Also an attorney can verify no public statements are unintentionally damaging.

If the public and the press had been saying the things about me that they have been saying about LA, I would have hired an attorney a long time ago. KC has dragged everyone that is close to her through the mud. Whether true or not, there will always be a portion of the population that believes LA molested his sister or is Caylee's father.

It could simply be LA's concern that his sister will try to drag him into something. From what I've seen, I don't like him but I do not think he had anything to do with Caylee's death or dumping her little body.
That said, I can see KA thinking of others she can implicate. JMO

Forgive me if this has been addressed already but why does Lee need a separate attorney from his parents?

I posted this on another thread but I think it applies here. This defense team is prepared to take the position that KC was "insane" due to the dysfunction of the family unit. Everything about this family will come out, including the alleged incest. They all need attorneys. This case will ultimately rest on KC v. the A's. She has no other choice but to turn against them, the evidence against her is too overwhelming. The powerhouse of lawyers she has will never throw the Zanny theory to a jury. That would be dangerous.

Forgive me if this has been addressed already but why does Lee need a separate attorney from his parents?

Separate interests "every man for himself" potential for finger-pointing within the family.....reasons go on and it takes only one to create a conflict.:blowkiss:

I would think that with the opportunities that create the potential to play "he did it" /"she did it"

George and Cindy would also have separate attorneys.:)

In short, People accused, or worried about negative ramifications of an ongoing criminal investigation generally need separate lawyers because the potential for conflict is so great.

I posted this on another thread but I think it applies here. This defense team is prepared to take the position that KC was "insane" due to the dysfunction of the family unit. Everything about this family will come out, including the alleged incest. They all need attorneys. This case will ultimately rest on KC v. the A's. She has no other choice but to turn against them, the evidence against her is too overwhelming. The powerhouse of lawyers she has will never throw the Zanny theory to a jury. That would be dangerous.

Yep. She will throw everyone under the bus and the A's know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop