Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a subject I am uncomfortable speculating about, but it has crossed my mind in the past. I just find it very difficult to believe that KC never confided in a friend who possible fathers might be, and I don't mean untraceable car accident victims or mystery military men. This may merely be another dimension to her anti-social behaviors, such as the inability to intimate factual information even in the closest confidences. Surely after it was found out JG was not the father friends must have speculated, the inability to come up with other possibilities from outside sources is puzzling as this kind of information travels pretty quickly in HS.

This revelation would explain a seemingly normal girl abandoning her job, dropping out of school, and slipping into a sociopath's skin. The ultimate shame involved would be a good starting point into mental disorder. It would explain the immediate family denial she was pregnant into the 7th month when Cindy's brother got married. It would explain the sleeping around after Caylee was born. This would also explain the sudden change in the family after the 3rd 911 call. It would also explain the polygraph refusal and Lee's refusal to submit to a DNA test. Certainly, LE might have already gotten DNA information but to use it in any court they would need to officially receive it thus the subpoena. It would explain just about everything. So far no denials, and this might be Baez's trump card in an insanity plea.

I know this might be out there, but does anyone remember a interview that the person said Caylee was kinda of a flirt?

I can't remember if it was Tony's roommate or Amy. Just thinking of a 2 year old flirting throws a red flag to me.
anyone remember this interview I don't know where to search but I know I read it..

I remember. It was Amy who said that and I also remember other friends saying that Caylee "really took to men" or something of that nature.

Maybe Lee was the baby sitter. Gawd, who knows???

This is a subject I am uncomfortable speculating about, but it has crossed my mind in the past. I just find it very difficult to believe that KC never confided in a friend who possible fathers might be, and I don't mean untraceable car accident victims or mystery military men. This may merely be another dimension to her anti-social behaviors, such as the inability to intimate factual information even in the closest confidences. Surely after it was found out JG was not the father friends must have speculated, the inability to come up with other possibilities from outside sources is puzzling as this kind of information travels pretty quickly in HS.

Casey wasn't in high school when she became pregnant. One of her friends said their class graduated about June 2004 without Casey whom she said was missing a credit. I don't know how true the missing credit story was. Caylee was born August 2005 when Casey was 19.

Which would sound better to friends, "I got knocked up by my brother" or "I have no idea who the father is" or "The daddy died in a car accident"? It was Casey's choice. We know she must have tried out at least two of these choices on her friends. I think it's been part of her M.O. for a long time to tell different people different stories.

I remember. It was Amy who said that and I also remember other friends saying that Caylee "really took to men" or something of that nature.

Yes, IIRC it was Amy that made that comment, and guy friends of Casey's have as well. I thought it odd at the time, but didn't want to say.

Casey wasn't in high school when she became pregnant. One of her friends said their class graduated about June 2004. Caylee was born August 2005 when Casey was 19.

Which would sound better to friends, "I got knocked up by my brother" or "I have no idea who the father is" or "The daddy died in a car accident"? It was Casey choice. We know she must have tried out at least two of these choices on her friends. I think it's been part of her M.O. for a long time to tell different people different stories.

It would explain just about everything in regards to her spiral downward when she dropped out of school, the lying, the coddling by the family, the rumored break up of Mallory and Lee, and the family's behavior now. I haven't been able to think of anything to explain this family in a nutshell, but this revelation comes very close to explaining it all.

I'm not a big believer in the "Lee is dad of Caylee" theory, however as this case has gone on I've thought of a few things. It seems to me that around the time Casey got pregnant, the whole family sort of exploded. Mom and Dad both filed for divorce. Dad moved to Ft. Meyers to live with his parents. Lee moved out for his job - but really soon was living a few blocks from Mom and Casey.

Casey and Cindy had the house to themselves for some time there, right? Apparently the Mother-Daughter bonding didn't go so well because Casey was angry that Cindy got to hold the baby first (still is angry about that...)

I read here on WS (but can't remember where) that before this latest family crisis, Lee wouldn't stay in the Anthony house if his Dad was there - would only visit Cindy and Casey but would leave if George arrived.

Now, I'm a skeptic but, if Casey didn't tell anyone about that pregnancy until her seventh or eighth month, she was not happy about it and I believe had no intention of keeping the baby. Maybe thinking she would toss it in a dumpster right after birth.(?) She was found out an in a very short time the family just disintegrated. Perhaps it was revealed that Lee was the dad and George couldn't take it so he left and Lee was in big trouble so he left.

That left Cindy and Casey with a couple of months to hastily throw together a nursery for the baby, etc. in the house by themselves. After a little while, money was tight and George came back to help out but became very distant, working the evening shift so he wasn't around much and Lee kept a low profile - avoiding his dad.

I can see the dynamics fitting a family that just discovered incest going on. Lee was eager to prove himself as a family supporter when Caylee went missing, but as soon as it looked like murder, he vanished again, because no one wanted to disclose this family secret.

Man, this is just too big for me to understand on an emotional level. My heart hurts in so many directions and I feel disgusted, sad, angry, horrified and compassionate all in the same breath. I'm afraid we're all going to need professional help when this case is finally concluded.

Sorry for this mind dump - I just wanted to see if it makes sense to anyone else and if there are other oddities I've left out, relevant to the timing of Caylee's conception or birth, please add.

I hope LP is right. I like him a lot and I believe his heart is in this. If he's right, it would also go to motive for Casey getting rid of Caylee whch would help prosecution.

Mind dumps are cool - I just did it on another older thread about this very topic. :)

As I said there, I used to get really annoyed when people would bring this "incest" thing up early in the investigation. Sometimes the topic was geared to the grandfather and others to the brother being the father. It used to torque me off to no end. Now, I'm not so sure, at least about the brother.

This is, to me, a clear example among many where the grandparents believed their daughter's explanations, this time after discovering her fiance wasn't the father of their granddaughter. One would think that the grandmother would have insisted just because of the child support money involved -- she surely would have expected JG to pay when she believed HE was a father? When the explanation came from their daughter that she didn't know who the father was, they made arrangements to file in court to assure that if the "father" ever came around, he wouldn't be able to claim the child for custody. That court fact make me believe they accepted Casey explanation as gold and went forward the only way they thought they could.

I have seen JG's father's appearances and what he's said and those interviews and his statements speak VOLUMES to me. I think if you take what's been said, what you've seen from the Anthony family, and the behavior they've all displayed, you can come to an icky feeling that something like this could be true.

Casey wasn't in high school when she became pregnant. One of her friends said their class graduated about June 2004. Caylee was born August 2005 when Casey was 19.

Which would sound better to friends, "I got knocked up by my brother" or "I have no idea who the father is" or "The daddy died in a car accident"? It was Casey choice. We know she must have tried out at least two of these choices on her friends. I think it's been part of her M.O. for a long time to tell different people different stories.

Thanks for the clarification. Again, I don't put much stock in the incest allegations I just find the whole issue of paternity puzzling. For someone so adept at manipulating and leeching off of others she could have attempted to gain funds or support from multiple potential fathers (if indeed she was as promiscuous as suggested). My Hinky Meter, it is off the charts.

This topic is such a difficult one to consider. I was initially skeptic of LP, TP and their crew, but have come to respect, believe and feel a debt of gratitude for their involvement. I believe their continued involvement will prevent things from getting swept under the rug and their testimony will show motive, even if it is the most horrible
option we could consider.

There has to be some credibility to what LP is saying, otherwise the A's and their mouth pieces would be screamin' to high heaven.

The bond was revoked when she was rearrested and went back to jail... not because she wouldn't talk. And it was Tony P. who put up the bond, not LP. LP lost his initial $50,000.

The rearrest had nothing to do with her bond being revoked due to the fact that the crime (theft, forgery etc) occurred before she was already out on bond.
Leonard and Tony both acted and decided to revoke her bond.

http://cbs13.com/local/FL.Detectives.Fly.2.820971.html

Yes, IIRC it was Amy that made that comment, and guy friends of Casey's have as well. I thought it odd at the time, but didn't want to say.

Poor baby, I think she was looking for someone to fill the missing "Daddy" role in her life.

IF LA is Caylee's father, I'm afraid the defense will use this in their favor. I have never thought KC was anything other than a cold blooded killer and "spiteful beeotch", as she so adequately described herself, but if this is the case, it sends my brain down a new path.

Even though I still think of her this way, I am now thinking to myself, if KC is a victim of incest, and if it was forced, the defense might indeed try and use the post traumatic distress. Studies have shown many incest victims are prone to promiscuity, prostitution, and a lot of other illegal and immoral habits.

IF it is shown LA is the father, and IF it was forced. I'm not saying it's an excuse for killing the baby, but Im saying Jose will use this to try and save KC's butt from the death penalty.

IF LA is the father and IF it was forced, I can't understand why KC would want to remain around LA. I would think she would want to keep as far away from him as possible.

Tim Miller possibly talking with Cindy now.
I have a strong urge to pray and that happens rarely.
I cannot imagine how Cindy has held it together recently.
If LP was correct, then Cindy has probably had to face the paternity issue in the last couple of weeks. I sort of doubt she knew...or maybe she always 'knew' but did not know...am I making any sense at all?
Just feeling today is a very important day between Cindy and Tim.
He knows he must handle her with kid gloves.
He does not have to reach out to her at all. She has nothing to offer.
Tim is just trying to prepare her. I think he knows what it out there.
Tim knows it is a matter of very few days until those few bones are brought forward and identified.
He has a heart of GOLD.

The rearrest had nothing to do with her bond being revoked due to the fact that the crime (theft, forgery etc) occurred before she was already out on bond.
Leonard and Tony both acted and decided to revoke her bond.

http://cbs13.com/local/FL.Detectives.Fly.2.820971.html

Sorry if I was unclear. They were considering revoking the bond due to security issues. Then they changed their minds and decided not to... but then she was rearrested, so they revoked it after she was back in jail.
I keep seeing posters say that LP put up the money for her bond, and HE DID NOT! He put up the 10%.... Tony P. guaranteed the $500,000 bond. He did not lose any money... LP did.

Thank You I thought I might have dreamed it..

The reason it came up is I was watching a Law & Order episode and the little girl was very attentive to men an flirted .It turned out she was being molested..:furious:

I personally have never been around a 2 year that i would use the word "FLIRT" just sent that red flag up.
Thanks again for verifying..:woohoo:

Tim Miller possibly talking with Cindy now.
I have a strong urge to pray and that happens rarely.
I cannot imagine how Cindy has held it together recently.
If LP was correct, then Cindy has probably had to face the paternity issue in the last couple of weeks. I sort of doubt she knew...or maybe she always 'knew' but did not know...am I making any sense at all?
Just feeling today is a very important day between Cindy and Tim.
He knows he must handle her with kid gloves.
He does not have to reach out to her at all. She has nothing to offer.
Tim is just trying to prepare her. I think he knows what it out there.
Tim knows it is a matter of very few days until those few bones are brought forward and identified.
He has a heart of GOLD.

Tim has a forgiving heart of gold. I am amazed by him and as far as paternity I think she knew but that type of shame isn't something you want advertised. If true, it explains everything from Casey's downward spiral into murder for spite, the family behavior, etc.

Originally Posted by Elley Mae
I have third cousins married, there are some states that allow 2nd, and IIRC a few that allow first cousins to marry.....

Third cousins or even 2nd cousins are not that closely tied, genetically, because of the other parent of one or the other. First cousins are a little closer, but brother and sister, who share the same parents... that's about as close as you can get.....

Siblings share parents. First cousins share one set of grandparents, second cousins share one set of great-grandparents, third cousins share one set of great-great-grandparents.

Since second cousins share great-grandparents as the closest direct line ancestors to each other, it's not as frowned upon if they marry, but honestly, for me, that's still too close, as I consider my second cousins as just "cousins".

I couldn't image being so close to my brother that I'd get naked with him and have his baby!!! :eek: Nevermind considering doing any of that with my father!!! :eek::eek::eek:

If this is true about Casey and Lee, I would assume they experimented at a younger age and kept at it. Yes, this type of thing could make a person "a wild gal" among other things. :confused:

Thanks for the link to the radio show, I'm listening now and they're chatting with Drew Peterson.

IF LA is the father and IF it was forced, I can't understand why KC would want to remain around LA. I would think she would want to keep as far away from him as possible.

This type of sibling sexual abuse is common, much more common than is understood. This could have been going on for years, or it could have not happened at all. BUT in sibling sexual abuse, it is a textbook reaction for the family to DENY anything has happened, even when charges are brought to bare, and it is also textbook for them to actually try to convince the victim that they must have it wrong somehow and to keep quiet about it. Why do I know? There is a kid, a young man actually, who came into contact with our family and it was discovered by me that he had raped his 9 year old sister when he was 13 and was on probabtion for said crime and in sex-rehab classes, and the family followed the textbook reactions straight down the line. As disgusting and despicable as this scenario IS, unfortunately, if it happens when they are minors, then they get it erased from their record when they come of age-which has been extremely disturbing to me due to the fact that the young man whom I am familiar with is NOT recovered after 4 years of therapy and is still ATTEMPTING to engage in such behaviors to this day. But society as a whole will not be made aware of it-only a select few such as myself will KNOW what this young man has done and what he is capable of doing. How did I find all of this out? Research, and the research was done because he was a friend of my 2 daughters and was doing some disturbing things-like drawing VERY inappropriate artwork depicting some horrible things. When it was all said and done, and I finally actually got to speak with the investigator who oversees such cases, this person BROKE CONFIDENTIALITY to tell me that what this boy did was so SEVERE, that if he had been in my house or around ANY of my children that I should have them all checked out because of what he was CAPABLE of. Guess what? This boy walks the halls of my teens school, practiaclly stalks them in the halls and NOTHING is done about it because he is a minor.

This type of sibling sexual abuse is common, much more common than is understood. This could have been going on for years, or it could have not happened at all. BUT in sibling sexual abuse, it is a textbook reaction for the family to DENY anything has happened, even when charges are brought to bare, and it is also textbook for them to actually try to convince the victim that they must have it wrong somehow and to keep quiet about it. Why do I know? There is a kid, a young man actually, who came into contact with our family and it was discovered by me that he had raped his 9 year old sister when he was 13 and was on probabtion for said crime and in sex-rehab classes, and the family followed the textbook reactions straight down the line. As disgusting and despicable as this scenario IS, unfortunately, if it happens when they are minors, then they get it erased from their record when they come of age-which has been extremely disturbing to me due to the fact that the young man whom I am familiar with is NOT recovered after 4 years of therapy and is still ATTEMPTING to engage in such behaviors to this day. But society as a whole will not be made aware of it-only a select few such as myself will KNOW what this young man has done and what he is capable of doing. How did I find all of this out? Research, and the research was done because he was a friend of my 2 daughters and was doing some disturbing things-like drawing VERY inappropriate artwork depicting some horrible things. When it was all said and done, and I finally actually got to speak with the investigator who oversees such cases, this person BROKE CONFIDENTIALITY to tell me that what this boy did was so SEVERE, that if he had been in my house or around ANY of my children that I should have them all checked out because of what he was CAPABLE of. Guess what? This boy walks the halls of my teens school, practiaclly stalks them in the halls and NOTHING is done about it because he is a minor.

Abuse is abuse. We all know stories of women who stay around thier abusers. What I have found is that some of the most screwed up people are victims of incestuous sexual abuse. It used to amaze me how children who had been severely abused by a parent would still rather be in the home with that parent, over time, then placed in a safe foster home. There is something about the maternal/paternal bond that is hard to break..no matter what the parent/sibling has done.

Thought I read somewhere that Lee had only left home a year ago????
Lee and Casey certainly have a bond.
IMO it would not have been forced. Mutual or Casey initiated.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members