Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP just said on Nancy Grace that the abandoned house was across the street from the remains site!!!!! sorry if this was already discussed

Thank you Leonard (& Windy91195). So, it's the foreclosed house, on the corner? I'd say that's "across the street" enough.

I thought K. Belich said the house wasn't in close walking distance to the house. It was a driving distance is what I thought Kathi said.

ETA: She may have said this on JVM earlier, but I'm sure she said it.

KB said on NG that it was driving distance also. :blowkiss:

I'd take her word on that over LP - she saw the whole tape, LP has not. Plus, it seemed she was talking to JH in the last days and we don't know that LP has.

JMO.

I thought K. Belich said the house wasn't in close walking distance to the house. It was a driving distance is what I thought Kathi said.

I heard her on either JVM or NG (she was on both) say she didn't know the location of the house :waitasec:

I heard her say that as well Gypsy....earlier in NG show.

LP just said on NG that the house in the video is across the street from the site where Caylee was found.

What????
Now, it's across the street???

This case really keeps a person on their toes!

I don't see a match yet.

The house Casey is searching is OLD. It is most likely on a busy street as most older homes are on main roads.

It has a wrap-around porch on at least 2 sides.

It appears to have clapboard white siding.

It has water very close to it, with other homes on the other side of the water.

earlier we were thinking this was not the house as the front looked so well kept and nice. Now I'm wondering the it's just gone way downhill since that picture was taken. anyone there who could do a drive by with a few pictures of what it looks like now. Earlier in the threat a poster said they could do that if we had a location to look at. anyone remember who said that?

It was Marrellano who's local and offered.

KB said on NG that it was driving distance also. :blowkiss: But she did say she didn't know exactly where it was (in other words she must have been told they needed to drive there but not where "there" was)

I'd take her word on that over LP - she saw the whole tape, LP has not. Plus, it seemed she was talking to JH in the last days and we don't know that LP has.

JMO.

KB said on NG that it was driving distance also. :blowkiss: But she did say she didn't know exactly where it was (in other words she must have been told they needed to drive there but not where "there" was)

JMO.

I don't know, I might think LP has more inside info. I know KBelich saw more of the video, but if the whole thing was as choppy and dizzying as the parts we've seen, I don't know that it would help much.

I don't know, I might think LP has more inside info. I know KBelich saw more of the video, but if the whole thing was as choppy and dizzying as the parts we've seen, I don't know that it would help much.

I think seeing AND hearing it and talking with JH may be how she had that bit of information about them driving there? :waitasec:

LP has said he only saw a very small portion of it (I think he thought that was all there was still when he first started talking about it) and I think he'd be crowing if he was one of the very few who also heard the audio with it. While I'm not sure I buy all of what he says, I do think LP seems to have some info most don't...I just think that I ::personally:: would probably trust KB with the location info in this instance. But that's just me based on what I saw and heard today :)

earlier we were thinking this was not the house as the front looked so well kept and nice. Now I'm wondering the it's just gone way downhill since that picture was taken. anyone there who could do a drive by with a few pictures of what it looks like now. Earlier in the threat a poster said they could do that if we had a location to look at. anyone remember who said that?

That picture of the front of the house was taken 3 years ago. I think it has just went downhill since then. I mean, who has a big old truck like that parked in their backyard? This house does.
brackenwood.jpg

To whoever said that it has a wrap around porch, I don't think it does. Look at the porch on the back of this house.
brackenwoodhouse7.jpg

Couldn't it be that porch?

I think it has to be that house. It would be across the street from the remains site too. Not directly across the street but on the other side of the street.

I think seeing AND hearing it and talking with JH may be how she had that bit of information about them driving there? :waitasec:

LP has said he only saw a very small portion of it (I think he thought that was all there was still when he first started talking about it) and I think he'd be crowing if he was one of the very few who also heard the audio with it. While I'm not sure I buy all of what he says, I do think LP seems to have some info most don't...I just think that I ::personally:: would probably trust KB with the location info in this instance. But that's just me based on what I saw and heard today :)

So which house do you think it is then? I was thinking the one on Brackenwood.

I can drive over and take photos and/or video of whatever houses necessary. Just let me know!

~Michelle

I hate to send you out on a mission before we are fairly sure which one, though. :)

I definitely think the house being searched is the now defunct Mike16acres party/live concert house. You can see the house belonging to Mike L**e in a tribute to the good times had there in the video below. More viddos of the house can be seen at the youtube link. I dont want to speculate but am curious if anyone else thinks they see who I see coming out of the house at approx. 53 seconds into the third video posted below? This video is dated July 4th of 2005.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35905 54

http://www.youtube.com/user/mike16acres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hKR9_VF8M

As much as I like LP, I wouldn't take everything he says as fact. TM is on Greta tonight basically saying LP is not being truthful about certain things regarding this case.

That picture of the front of the house was taken 3 years ago. I think it has just went downhill since then. I mean, who has a big old truck like that parked in their backyard? This house does.
brackenwood.jpg

To whoever said that it has a wrap around porch, I don't think it does. Look at the porch on the back of this house.
brackenwoodhouse7.jpg

Couldn't it be that porch?

I think it has to be that house. It would be across the street from the remains site too. Not directly across the street but on the other side of the street.

That little back part looks like a possible porch. Darn, can't we zoom in enough to see the Pepsi machine? LOL

Where are you getting your images. Yours are way clearer zoomed in than any I've been able to see.

So which house do you think it is then? I was thinking the one on Brackenwood.

I don't really know...isn't Brackenwood very close? I suppose maybe the guys were lazy and would drive even there, but the impression was it really wasn't an option to walk. So maybe that one where the beer pong was? Was that Dean St?

If someone would look at both that'd probably be great. If there was evidence that seems more likely for one over the other, I bet KB would be interested and use their higher quality tape to compare with their photogs going out there, as well. Maybe?

I have not caught up with this thread.

I may have got it all wrong. You seem to be asking about empty house on hopespring? With view of water? How about this:
http://www.propertymaps.com/property/mls/usa/florida/orange/orlando/32829/5758/S4640308

If you open this page and then drag the green house down to the bottom of the square and count 7 houses up, there appears to be an old building or house in the trees. I wonder if this is the abandoned house????

Capture-2.jpg

Capture1-1.jpg

I definitely think it is the house on Brackenwood. This picture was taken in 2008. It clearly shows the big truck in the backyard. You can also see 2 sheds, but not very well.
brackenwood.jpg

You can see the sheds more clearly in this picture.
brackenwoodhouse3.jpg

I think the geraldo video started with DC opening the bags on the left side of the house (if you were looking at it from the front). Notice the lattice on top of the fence.
MobileImageaspx.jpg

Then they moved to the back and that is when you see the back porch
porch.jpg

A few frames later, the truck comes into view behind the porch.
porchwhouse.jpg

The camera pans to the left and you can see a chain linked with a lake behind it.
fencelake1.jpg

After that the camera goes back to the right and you see the truck again.
truck1.jpg

A little later you see them walk to the back of the truck.
truck2.jpg

You see the 2 sheds just like in the aerial photos.
sheds.jpg

What do you think? Looks like everything matches up to me.

Even the outbuildings are the same. On the video, rounding the porch corner, big truck (same parking place as the satellite pic), then smaller shed, then larger outbuilding. The video also had chains of some sort in the shed Dominic opened, possible towing chains. I wonder if there's a way to search online to see if it's vacant. For sale or possibly foreclosed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste