Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That little back part looks like a possible porch. Darn, can't we zoom in enough to see the Pepsi machine? LOL

Where are you getting your images. Yours are way clearer zoomed in than any I've been able to see.

They are from Microsoft Live Maps. http://maps.live.com/

Type in an address and then click on "Bird's eye" and you can look at the house from 4 angles. If you mess around with it enough you might even get pictures from different times. Like these
brackenwood7.jpg

brackenwoodhouse3.jpg

I definitely think the house being searched is the now defunct Mike16acres party/live concert house. You can see the house belonging to Mike L**e in a tribute to the good times had there in the video below. More viddos of the house can be seen at the youtube link. I dont want to speculate but am curious if anyone else thinks they see who I see coming out of the house at approx. 53 seconds into the third video posted below? This video is dated July 4th of 2005.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35905 54

http://www.youtube.com/user/mike16acres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hKR9_VF8M

In less the video date of July 4th 2005 is wrong I don't think it can be becasue Caylee was born August 9 2005.

That little back part looks like a possible porch. Darn, can't we zoom in enough to see the Pepsi machine? LOL

Where are you getting your images. Yours are way clearer zoomed in than any I've been able to see.

I think it's from Zillow. You can practically do a 360 (N, S, E, W views) on a property by going to a specificied address (indicated by orange arrow on map).

By clicking on the arrow a balloon pops up with hyperlink addy, click on link. Under the new view there should be the option: See larger bird's eye view.
Click on that and it takes you to the N, S, E, W view selection ♦under the closeup bird's eye view image.

LP just said on Nancy Grace that the abandoned house was across the street from the remains site!!!!! sorry if this was already discussed

I posted this early this morning See http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=77907&page=16 post 391

and this earlier on the Let's find the house thread
This looks to be house on the waters edge just behind 4815-Hopespring, 0.1 mi from the A's home, 11 houses away. It would be on the other side of the road from where Caylee's remains were found.
behind4815Hopespringlabeled.jpg

fromAsto4815Hopespring.jpg

This screen cap shows the location of the Brackenwood house, and the site where the remains were found.
remainsbrackenwood.jpg

I posted this early this morning See http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=77907&page=16 post 391

and this earlier on the Let's find the house thread
This looks to be house on the waters edge just behind 4815-Hopespring, 0.1 mi from the A's home, 11 houses away. It would be on the other side of the road from where Caylee's remains were found.
behind4815Hopespringlabeled.jpg

fromAsto4815Hopespring.jpg

IIRC those maps must be very old, as there are houses all behind the A's house and down the road toward where Caylee was found for a ways. I KNOW there is a house directly behind the Anthony house.

In the DC video, when the camera pans to the water, there is a boardwalk that goes right into the water. None of these houses close to the crime scene have that...I think that the house is somewhere farther away. The 16 acres house that Turbo posted has latticework that is very similar but do we know where that house is???

ETA - BTW I saw a video that LA apparently posted of this same band singing at this same house...Has this already been discussed?

Please be kind to an old lady's musings.

KC's cell phone never left the area of the A's home on June 16th right? She repeatedly told people and LE that Caylee was with ZFG. The thread with the "neighbor's names" absolutely fascinates me. If one of those houses WAS vacant, could she have been using it as a "babysitter" for a drugged and ducttaped Caylee? OR, is it at all possible there is another person involved in this? Maybe that explains her "...this cannot be happening..." when the body was found in the woods.

I suppose all the info will some be released...but one thing is sure...this case sure has a helluva lot of twists and turns.

I wondered about that myself. I hope LE follows up

The house on Brackenwood was last sold in October of 2002 to the current owners and I am not seeing anything about it being foreclosed on. If the home has been abandoned and the mortage not paid I would think by now it would show up as an attachment to the deed and nothing is showing.

Could someone be kind and point me in the right direction of that information.

Something interesting that I did not know before is that the house one number down is one that is jointly owned by someone with the same last name that happens to match Kio.

I definitely think it is the house on Brackenwood. This picture was taken in 2008. It clearly shows the big truck in the backyard. You can also see 2 sheds, but not very well.
brackenwood.jpg

You can see the sheds more clearly in this picture.
brackenwoodhouse3.jpg

I think the geraldo video started with DC opening the bags on the left side of the house (if you were looking at it from the front). Notice the lattice on top of the fence.
MobileImageaspx.jpg

Then they moved to the back and that is when you see the back porch
porch.jpg

A few frames later, the truck comes into view behind the porch.
porchwhouse.jpg

The camera pans to the left and you can see a chain linked with a lake behind it.
fencelake1.jpg

After that the camera goes back to the right and you see the truck again.
truck1.jpg

A little later you see them walk to the back of the truck.
truck2.jpg

You see the 2 sheds just like in the aerial photos.
sheds.jpg

What do you think? Looks like everything matches up to me.

After your very detailed picture explaination I think youre right!!!! In the airial view you can def. see that there IS a porch on the back of the house Can see the roof of it)

Is there anyway to get closer pictures of the back of the house?

In the DC video, when the camera pans to the water, there is a boardwalk that goes right into the water. None of these houses close to the crime scene have that...I think that the house is somewhere farther away. The 16 acres house that Turbo posted has latticework that is very similar but do we know where that house is???

ETA - BTW I saw a video that LA apparently posted of this same band singing at this same house...Has this already been discussed?

Bolded by me.
News to me. I also think that the 16Acres place could very well be the right one.

As far as the Brackenwood address I am just having a hard time with the fact that a home in that neighborhood would get that rundown as the video shows and a home owners association or a neighbor would not have been having a tizzy fit. If it was empty I would have thought that LE would have searched it as soon as the figured out the Casey was lying and a lot more people would have been pointing their finger at it saying 'Look and empty house did you check there'. This home also does not show any change of owner. The one thing that I did notice is that the PI's would have to get in their car and drive around back to Brackenwood Drive if they wanted to enter the property from the street. that would certainly be nearby.

I need to watch all of the video again and see if there is anything that helps in ruling one in or out.

The house on Brackenwood was last sold in October of 2002 to the current owners and I am not seeing anything about it being foreclosed on. If the home has been abandoned and the mortage not paid I would think by now it would show up as an attachment to the deed and nothing is showing.

Could someone be kind and point me in the right direction of that information.

Something interesting that I did not know before is that the house one number down is one that is jointly owned by someone with the same last name that happens to match Kio.

Did you see the last name of the person that owns the Brackenwood house?

You could be right - The date could have been off on the camera. But I believe that is the house.

In the video you link it shows siding running vertical (ETA this is the 16 Acres video, about 11 seconds in)
16acres.jpg

While Geraldo's version shows horizontal:
other.jpg

I don't think it is the same house....

In my opinion, D. Casey had definate direction on where and what to look for. I'm thinking that he was looking for something like the phone or clothes at the home location on tape. We need to figure out which house that is. Here's what I've got so far.
1. obviously unkept, possibily abandoned
2. very close to body of water as shown on Geraldo tape at point 1:06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA
3. cannot be more than 14 minutes from woods crime scene as only that time elapsed between filming of woods and home on Nov. 16 portion of video.

One of our websleuthers, MvD, thinks it might be the vacant home that's for sale at 4701 Hopespring, which is owned by a Gonzalez. I'm not sure as this home is close to water but doesn't seem to be as close as what the video shows.

I'd say that it might have been at the school since there was an old Pepsi vending machine. Although, I might take that back since schools are no longer supposed to have vending machines with junk food and drinks in them. I noticed the machine around :57. I know it's not the exact house that you are inquiring about but that building has to be two seconds away from the house if you view the video. Sorry if this has been brought up before. I'm in a hurry. I didn't get the chance to read the whole thread. :-\

Bolded by me.
News to me. I also think that the 16Acres place could very well be the right one.

As far as the Brackenwood address I am just having a hard time with the fact that a home in that neighborhood would get that rundown as the video shows and a home owners association or a neighbor would not have been having a tizzy fit. If it was empty I would have thought that LE would have searched it as soon as the figured out the Casey was lying and a lot more people would have been pointing their finger at it saying 'Look and empty house did you check there'. This home also does not show any change of owner. The one thing that I did notice is that the PI's would have to get in their car and drive around back to Brackenwood Drive if they wanted to enter the property from the street. that would certainly be nearby.

I need to watch all of the video again and see if there is anything that helps in ruling one in or out.

It looks like the Brackenwood house has wooden fences on both sides of the lawn and the chain linked fence only goes along the back of the property. I think it would be hard to see their yard besides maybe the house straight across the pond.

remainsbrackenwood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members