Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP just said on Nancy Grace that the abandoned house was across the street from the remains site!!!!! sorry if this was already discussed

He did say that and I tend to believe him. I bet JH told him where it was at.

Did you see the last name of the person that owns the Brackenwood house?

Yes I did. But the way little Ms Casey likes to play with names it makes me wonder if she was thinking she could get LE to arrest someone else.
Her comment to Lee about she told them everything 3 times but they (meaning LE) where not getting it right. The hyphen a character in the English language that connects to words together. She made such a big stink over this but LE did not connect this hyphen to two properties that connected names. It is almost as if she were attempting to lead LE to some location so they could find Caylee and then declare that she had been killed by the kidnapper(s)
Somehow we are missing a piece of this puzzle. Like how we are suppose to make the leap from ZG at Sawgrass at the stair landing to these homes on Brackenwood Drive. One house being owned by someone with the G last name and another with the first name of Z does not work with ZG at Sawgrass. Maybe you have to be a nut to get it.
I have looked and looked but just cannot figure it out. Now we have a video that is in bits and pieces and still can't figure it out.
My brain is oozing out of my ears at this point. LOL I need a drink.

Bolded by me.
News to me. I also think that the 16Acres place could very well be the right one.

As far as the Brackenwood address I am just having a hard time with the fact that a home in that neighborhood would get that rundown as the video shows and a home owners association or a neighbor would not have been having a tizzy fit. If it was empty I would have thought that LE would have searched it as soon as the figured out the Casey was lying and a lot more people would have been pointing their finger at it saying 'Look and empty house did you check there'. This home also does not show any change of owner. The one thing that I did notice is that the PI's would have to get in their car and drive around back to Brackenwood Drive if they wanted to enter the property from the street. that would certainly be nearby.

I need to watch all of the video again and see if there is anything that helps in ruling one in or out.
Shadow - I'm on information overload but this video was posted here at WS (I'm quite sure) and it someone had taken some stills because at some point, in the backround, you could see a woman exiting who could have been pregnant and there was some discussion that it could have KC??? OMG...I can't FIND IT!

The house on Brackenwood was last sold in October of 2002 to the current owners and I am not seeing anything about it being foreclosed on. If the home has been abandoned and the mortage not paid I would think by now it would show up as an attachment to the deed and nothing is showing.

Could someone be kind and point me in the right direction of that information.

Something interesting that I did not know before is that the house one number down is one that is jointly owned by someone with the same last name that happens to match Kio.

Yep, JOintly owned, and last names match the names we've seen for her middle and last name.:eek:

LP just said on NG the house is across the street from the dump site..If this is true I feel bad for all of you that did so much work on this :(

A few of us posted this NEW info all at the same time! LOL

Kathi B said that it needed to be driven to, & was not a comfortable walk from the site.

Turbo - One of the guys in the 16 acres video is known as "jing-a-ling" and is a part of the Lake Vaj crowd. Where did you find that video???

Did you see the last name of the person that owns the Brackenwood house?

Yep, amazing how that name keeps popping up, huh?

Here's the site to look it up:

http://www.ocpafl.org/

It's the property appraisers site, lots of info there, but I don't want to start posting names. On the left, go to "property search", then "record search" then you can search by address or name

Yes I did. But the way little Ms Casey likes to play with names it makes me wonder if she was thinking she could get LE to arrest someone else.
Her comment to Lee about she told them everything 3 times but they (meaning LE) where not getting it right. The hyphen a character in the English language that connects to words together. She made such a big stink over this but LE did not connect this hyphen to two properties that connected names. It is almost as if she were attempting to lead LE to some location so they could find Caylee and then declare that she had been killed by the kidnapper(s)
Somehow we are missing a piece of this puzzle. Like how we are suppose to make the leap from ZG at Sawgrass at the stair landing to these homes on Brackenwood Drive. One house being owned by someone with the G last name and another with the first name of Z does not work with ZG at Sawgrass. Maybe you have to be a nut to get it.
I have looked and looked but just cannot figure it out. Now we have a video that is in bits and pieces and still can't figure it out.
My brain is oozing out of my ears at this point. LOL I need a drink.

I'm sure it is a coincidence, there are a lot of coincidences in this case. I know what you mean about your brain oozing out your ears haha!

In the DC video, when the camera pans to the water, there is a boardwalk that goes right into the water. None of these houses close to the crime scene have that...I think that the house is somewhere farther away. The 16 acres house that Turbo posted has latticework that is very similar but do we know where that house is???

ETA - BTW I saw a video that LA apparently posted of this same band singing at this same house...Has this already been discussed?

Pink Panther, if you'll look to the left (out of the back yard but just to the left of the boat in the yard depending on which view you are looking at) you'll see a small pier at the water's edge. It's the only one there.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/birds-eye-view-map/46118941_zpid/#birds-eye-view

and a better pic here: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8718-Brackenwood-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829/46118941_zpid/

I thought K. Belich said the house wasn't in close walking distance to the house. It was a driving distance is what I thought Kathi said.

ETA: She may have said this on JVM earlier, but I'm sure she said it.

Yes.............Kathy Belich said that there was enough distance between the woods where the remains were found and the abandoned house, that one would have to get in the car and drive there.

So, the house is some distance away from where the remains were found.

I think LP, not being a local and not being there in Orlando right now, doesn't know where the house is located.

Ok there is a picture of this house on Brackenwood in the aerial crime scene shots... BTW I finally figured out why they took, apparently, about 4 million aerial shots of the crime scene, and it was to give me something to do to waste about a jillion hours today :idea:

Ok so here's the original shot:
195336.jpg

The house in question is in the extreme bottom left corner. These pictures were taken 12-18-08.

So here's my crop/enlargement of that yard:
brackenwood2.jpg

And here is the same picture with what I think is a truck cab and the two outbuildings marked.
brackenwood3.jpg

Although I did not mark it, I think that white spot above and to the right of the truck cab is probably that freezer/refrigerator/whatever we see them walking by.

Thoughts?

Ok there is a picture of this house on Brackenwood in the aerial crime scene shots... BTW I finally figured out why they took, apparently, about 4 million aerial shots of the crime scene, and it was to give me something to do to waste about a jillion hours today :idea:

195336.jpg

The house in question is in the extreme bottom left corner. These pictures were taken 12-18-08.

brackenwood2.jpg

And here is the same picture with what I think is a truck cab and the two outbuildings marked.
brackenwood3.jpg

Although I did not mark it, I think that white spot above and to the right of the truck cab is probably that freezer/refrigerator/whatever we see them walking by.

Thoughts?

I believe it is the house the PI's were at. I personally believe LP knows what he is talking about (it's ok for people to believe KB as well).

Great work DawnTCB!!

ETA: Remember KC is LAZY, would she really drive 6 miles away and dump KLee or other items? I don't think so.

Now the question is ... why were they there? Kio didn't mention this house did she (he said he was following a lead that Kio gave in her statement)??

195336.jpg

brackenwood2.jpg

brackenwood3.jpg

Thoughts?

Im convinced....I mean how many more houses are there in this area with a big 'ole truck in the backyard??? If it is indeed fenced in, as some say, that would explain how they can get away with all the crap in their backyard. IMO

FWIW, I think they were both correct. I think LP was right to say it was across the street, but this is also a long walk probably through mud to get to on foot. And to get to the front of the house, you know, in case they needed to show their badges :), would have been tricky with the fences.

195336.jpg

brackenwood2.jpg

brackenwood3.jpg

Thoughts?

Everything else fits but for the life of me, I cannot see the wooden boardwalk that leads out to and into the water! It appears (fleetingly) in the video but I cannot see it in this aerial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove