Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for getting these for me. I'm also not sure about that Brackenwood house...I think it is way too rundown for that neighborhood. BUT, as hard as this is to believe, I have been wrong before! :)

As for the Oviedo house, I live in Oviedo, so if we get an address for that one I can check it out anytime.

~m

Definitely check the Brackenwood house. Just look at the front and see if it looks more run down than the other houses around there because I don't think you will be able to see the backyard because of fences. Look at the top of the fence on the left side of the house too to see if a piece of lattice has fallen off that fence. :waitasec:

You might also be able to see the back of the house from some point on Suburban but I kinda doubt it with the neighbors fences. Thanks!

If there is something that looks promising and would benefit from additional photos, I can go back alone tomorrow while he is in school.

~Michelle

If you decide to go hiking into the woods, please, please don't go alone for safety reasons.

Also, there might be trespassing issues regarding private property. Be careful.

I, personally, am intrested in the Brackenwood house. To me it seems very plausable. If you could get pictures of front and back...esp. the back I think that we would be able to know if this is the correct house.

TIA and be careful out there!!:blowkiss:

Esp. the back of the 8718 Brack house. I don't know how close you can get with the lake there, but keep your eye out for that Pepsi machine! :)

This looks like the only spot on Suburban that you might be able to see the Brack. backyard.
brackenwoodmap.jpg

You most likely won't be able to see the pop machine because I believe it is on the far east side of that porch, but you might be able to see if the lawn looks bad.

I don't think this is the Oviedo house. People live there now and the house was is pictured on Google maps and there is a small portion of it with Caylee and KC and several others at a party. I don't want to put the address out there.

There are some house that are rundown on Rouse Road; it's behind the JBpark trail. These house are old and some are for sale or abandoned. On NG Kathy Belick said you have to drive to get to the house, it was not a comfortable walk, so even down where by Johnson's tow yard would be another place.

Have fun and be careful

Oh...lol.

I dont know....kinda looks like a bone doesnt it?

ETA: now that I look at it closer I think it is the trunk of that tree thing....

ok, that makes sense, maybe the tree behind a barrel. I was thinking a pump of some kind. But i think you're right

Kathy Belich reporting. Something about the ongoing internal investigation of the sheriff's deputy. Very short report. They are packing up now. I'm going to ask about the abandoned house.

Kathy Belich reporting. Something about the ongoing internal investigation of the sheriff's deputy. Very short report. They are packing up now. I'm going to ask about the abandoned house.

You're awesome!!!

It's so awesome of you to do this, Thanks!

Talked to Kathy. Headed over to possible house with her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2