Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have been Kio...or the psychic depending on the story. The questin truly is...why was he at this house which is clealy away from the crime scene.

Kinda makes you wonder huh?:waitasec:

GEEEEEEEEEZ I wish she would come back and tell us something....

I think they found the house because on 5pm newscast they said more to come "What does this house have to do with the case.

showed the pepsi machine and porch.

I think they found the house because on 5pm newscast they said more to come "What does this house have to do with the case.

It is in the P.I. video. There are several houses that we were wondering about so marellano went out this morning to check them out. She ran into KB at the dump site and they were going together to the house KB thought it was.

Yes, I did - that is how I found the 16 acres video to begin with.

Turbo, I'm embarrassed about my oversight.
I've been meaning to tell you for awhile, and then last night when you came up with this RottenAcres thing, that you are amazing.
Really, thank you.
:clap::clap::blowkiss:

Cool! I can't wait to find out... I have a class tonight so I hope I can stick around long enough to hear...

:detective::thumb:

:detective: Go Marellano :applause:

Cool! I can't wait to find out... I have a class tonight so I hope I can stick around long enough to hear...

If they showed the pepsi machine and the porch they must of found it. I think we will have our answer soon folks!:clap:

Would someone local give us updates about the news please?

the 16acres house- I don't see spindle railings either, and the vertical siding is throwing me. In the PI video the siding (or whatever construction it is called) is horizontal. The age of the house is right, and the secluded location.

Capri - I went back and watched
(1) the Geraldo version of the 11-15-08 PI tape, which does show horizontal whit(ish) colored siding, and
(2) several of the mike16acres videos from 2005-2006, clearly showing vertical siding on that side of the house where the bands set up to play.

The only similarity I saw was that both houses have lattice work along the bottom area at some points, visible in the videos.

Bottom line: I don't think that the house in mike16acres' videos is the same as that depicted in the PI's video: it's costly to put on new siding, which would have to have been done between the house in 2006 having vertical siding and the house in 2008 having horizontal siding, and the house's horizontal siding in the PI's video does NOT look like it was installed on or after 2006 when we can see the vertical siding in mike16acres' house videos-it looks a lot older than a couple of years or less.
Anyone have any other house ideas? (Other than marellano, of course, who will hopefully update us when she can!)

It is in the P.I. video. There are several houses that we were wondering about so marellano went out this morning to check them out. She ran into KB at the dump site and they were going together to the house KB thought it was.

I think it is. I have been waiting like everyone for marellano to come back.

I just caught the tail end. They said something about the babysitter too in regards to the house. Have no idea what that would be/mean.

I wish they would say more RIGHT NOW!!

:eek: I want to know more too. Keep us non-locals up-to-date. :blowkiss:

I believe it is the house the PI's were at. I personally believe LP knows what he is talking about (it's ok for people to believe KB as well).

Great work DawnTCB!!

ETA: Remember KC is LAZY, would she really drive 6 miles away and dump KLee or other items? I don't think so.

Now the question is ... why were they there? Kio didn't mention this house did she (he said he was following a lead that Kio gave in her statement)??

My bold....

I think he's refering to them being close to the 'remains site'........& Kio talked of the secret place but said also, & "back over there, across the street from the school"....(which is the 'remains site' woods.)

Ok... I have a confession.

I emailed Kathi last night and gave her the Bracken addrees. She emailed me back 11 minutes later saying she was going to get right on it. I posted that last night and sat back down to watch the rest of NG on the DVR. Then I had a thought. What if LE hasn't figured out where the house is yet? What if this ends up being a giant crime scene where there's physical evidence that KC killed Caylee. I then thought "Oh crap!" I just tied myself to the case, so I deleted my post.

Anyhow, I imagine if this is indeed the house it's being kept quiet and I hope Marelllo isn't in any trouble. I'm 99.997% sure that it's the house. I d/l the Geraldo video that PattyG posted and went through the sequences in a video editor and it all fits to a tee. For those that say the house is in too much disrepair, it's Florida, thinks grow fast and deteriorate fast in the heat and humidity. The latest aerial shot from the appraisers office matches with the truck in the back yard and that matches with OCSO aerial pic taken on 12/11.

I'm going to bow out of this thread until we know for sure. I certainly didn't mean to cause a big fuss about it either. I mean, who would have thunk that we figured it out here before anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109