Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the correct address? Or was it 34? I'm getting nothing coming up on the property appraiser site for 37 S. Dean.

The page has 37 South Dean Rd. .. wonder why it doesn't come up on your appraiser site?

The only thing that throws me in the 16 acres videos is there is no spindle railing anywhere that I've seen!!! It's very evident in the PI shaky, nauseating, roller coaster ride of a video!

I would love to watch it again but I need to go out for some dramamine first!

I don't doubt that KC knew and partied with the 16 acre guys.

I agree the only thing that throws me off is there are no spindle railings seen. I wonder if maybe there is another house on that property? I had added a you tube video earlier on and in that video I saw the railing, but this was someone else, I have no idea where the video was taken, but it was an early memorial for Caylee, that to is being looked into. The date of the video is June 27th, but the person has other videos and dates that are conflicting.. this case is the craziest I have ever followed..

So we at least know that the house in the 11-15-08 video has white siding on the one side where the video was taken.

The page has 37 South Dean Rd. .. wonder why it doesn't come up on your appraiser site?

I am wondering if this address needs to be looked at through land and farms. Here where I live when I had to pull a listing for someone that wanted to live in the country or looking for a large parcel to build on it would be located under land and farm. Just a thought.

Hi Guys! Dropping in for a sec....

Googling 16 Acres, their first site is listed here: http://www.geocities.com/club16acres/

Note the address: 37 South Dean Road..

Don't know if this means anything at all, but thought I send it to you.

SK.

Ok, did the street view of that address and it could be the area. All the houses are white, clapboard, older homes; saw a small retention pond. Looks like a good possibility for the house being in that area.

Maybe her hand-held device has a dead battery and she can't post until returning home.

So do we know whether or not he still owns/rents/lives in the house he depicts in the mike16acres videos?
Do we have any established connection to Casey or her brother Lee?

I'm now wondering whether or not Casey ever got tattoos from Mile L/mike16acres at his tattoo shop, Funhouse Tattoos, on Colonial Drive in Orlando...
http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html hmmmmm...

I know we have discussed this Mike L back as early as August (?I think,) when we began dissecting the Patrick jail visit and the "Mike says hello" business...but now with this house stuff, I'm really going hmmmmm....
btw: Mike L's myspace mood is "anxious" as of 1-10-09

I found this at Scared Monkeys...:eek:

Currently the Orlando "crew" dont have pics or name up but....

<<snipped>>
Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tattoo artist:

Funhouse tattoos..

5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662

http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/index.html
The Orlando Funhouse Crew................
Pictures and artist galleries coming soon!!

http://.net/index.php?topic=3291.msg418874

Casey (and Annie...and Sean...and Jon...and apparently the real ZFG's ex-boyfriend Jonathan - per his 'friend' status on his MySpace page) all tattoo'd @ Cast Iron which is owned by Danny C. In the 16Acres tribute video you see both Danny C. and Iassen...all Colonial HS grads...so...same circles, but, doubt Casey used Mike...CIT's quality of work much better IMHO.

I watched the photos on this guy, Mike's, website that Turbo listed above in another post. (Sorry, I don't know how to post to this one and the other at the same time!.) Also, I don't know how to capture the photo from that website to show you what I found interesting, so I will describe it, and someone tech savvy can maybe post it here. About half-way through the photos, there is a pic of a girl and 2 guys. One of the guys has on a shirt that says "Neck Breakin."

O/T: I know this is off topic but, could this be the name of a band? Would KC have been looking this up instead of "neck breaking"? Does anyone remember seeing doc that showed the forensics on her computer search on this? How was it spelled?

I watched the photos on this guy, Mike's, website that Turbo listed above in another post. (Sorry, I don't know how to post to this one and the other at the same time!.) Also, I don't know how to capture the photo from that website to show you what I found interesting, so I will describe it, and someone tech savvy can maybe post it here. About half-way through the photos, there is a pic of a girl and 2 guys. One of the guys has on a shirt that says "Neck Breakin."

O/T: I know this is off topic but, could this be the name of a band? Would KC have been looking this up instead of "neck breaking"? Does anyone remember seeing doc that showed the forensics on her computer search on this? How was it spelled?

I've read comewhere on here it is a car club, but have no link.
IIRC, it was "neck breaking" in the computer searches, but again, no link. I'm at work and trying to wrap up :crazy:

I've read comewhere on here it is a car club, but have no link.
IIRC, it was "neck breaking" in the computer searches, but again, no link. I'm at work and trying to wrap up :crazy:

^Thanks Sarah,
It just caught my eye and made me think!

Ok, did the street view of that address and it could be the area. All the houses are white, clapboard, older homes; saw a small retention pond. Looks like a good possibility for the house being in that area.

I dunno. The satellite image looks viable, but when I go to street view by dragging that lil dude, I get a huge apt/condo complex from approx 25 thru 45 S Dean. It's certainly nothing like the satellite image!?? :waitasec:

Okay, WHERE ARE THEY? I'm starting to get a bit worried now!

Okay, WHERE ARE THEY? I'm starting to get a bit worried now!

Just a guess. If Marellano is a reporter like I read on here, her not showing up is a good sign. She is a reporter and her first allegiance is to her paying job. If she found something good, then she would be busy getting photos ready, writing it up and getting it ready for publication. She also might want to hold off until the article is printed.

I believe it is the house the PI's were at. I personally believe LP knows what he is talking about (it's ok for people to believe KB as well).

Great work DawnTCB!!

ETA: Remember KC is LAZY, would she really drive 6 miles away and dump KLee or other items? I don't think so.

Now the question is ... why were they there? Kio didn't mention this house did she (he said he was following a lead that Kio gave in her statement)??
It could have been Kio...or the psychic depending on the story. The questin truly is...why was he at this house which is clealy away from the crime scene.

marellano rocks!! Hope she is okay tho... its starting to get dark here on east coast. maybe we'll see her on Jane Velez Mitchell show ;-)

snipped for space

About half-way through the photos, there is a pic of a girl and 2 guys. One of the guys has on a shirt that says "Neck Breakin."

Shortly after the news about that particular google search became known, I am absolutely sure that I read somewhere on the net that this was either a band or a song title. FWIW.
Good catch. That confirms that, in my book anyways.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member