Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought they said was that it had been owned by a gonzales family and now is abandoned. I gues implying that it was left behind after all this went down and now the family is gone. The spelling is different though.

Staged?
WTH?:confused:
Why do I always get the feeling I've been puked on every single time something comes out that has to do with the Anthony's or their defense strategies?
OMG.
This is reprehensible.

Staged?
WTH?:confused:
Why do I always get the feeling I've been puked on every single time something comes out that has to do with the Anthony's or their defense strategies?
OMG.
This is reprehensible.

I TOLD you they were doing SOMETHING and not grieving. Everyone gets punked by them each time we believe they actually are going to do something good.

Cindy actually mentioned that air mattress in the interview she had when she was talking about the hair brush. She said Casey and bought it for Caylee to sleep on when she was at Zanaida's. And that she had turned it over to LE. She was standing outside of the garage at the time in the interview.

Thanks for following up on this,Tekilla.
I wish I had some agave juice right about now.:)

They meant fixing to be staged by the defense to look like the nanny did it.:rolleyes:

For the love of biscuits!!!!!!!!

Finally the report came on and I can talk to you guys! I promised Kathi that I would sit on it until her report aired. I've been going INSANE!!!!

where did you go????????????

I don't either, but look at the 2008 & 2007 aerial views. It looks like a large container/truck, and it's in different places (2007 it's right next to the fence line). The front view of the house looks neat & well-kept, but the aerial view looks like lots of things outside in the back. I don't know, still, though, It's fenced front & back. If I were going to dump something I wouldn't pick a fully fenced-in spot.

You were spot on. the fence to the backyard is broken now.

Sorry I'm late to post this (sounds like it wasn't this house anyway), but if you look at the website of one of the bands on the 16acres site, in the background it shows this picture that shows a possible view of the 16acres house:

2i7xxjr.jpg

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Finally the report came on and I can talk to you guys! I promised Kathi that I would sit on it until her report aired. I've been going INSANE!!!!

marellano...... we were getting terribly worried!!!!!
I am dancing around my house that you are back!!!
boom-chica-boom....oh yea:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

AS IN "LOWER LEFT" SIDE??? Gonzalez?

Interesting....

Yeah. Lower used to live there. He left his flatbed truck, which he called Zanny. DC was digging in the wrong spot. Lower had planted a blackberry patch on the other side of the house.

For the love of biscuits?! I'm borrowing that one!! Thank you for your diligence, marellano!!!

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked it. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Thank you!!! GREAT JOB!:blowkiss: off to see you pics now...

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked it. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

~Michelle

You deserve a special Sleuth Award for this one!!! THANK YOU!

:clap::):clap::):clap:

~Michelle

omgoodness i cannot imagine the adrenaline that would have been pumping through my body being there.
you did awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member