Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I TOLD you they were doing SOMETHING and not grieving. Everyone gets punked by them each time we believe they actually are going to do something good.

Scary, huh? Low life, low life alert. Damn them.
:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I'm still with you on the 16acres site, for something.
Freakin Anthony's.:mad:

Yeah. Lower used to live there. He left his flatbed truck, which he called Zanny. DC was digging in the wrong spot. Lower had planted a blackberry patch on the other side of the house.

sorry dont know if youre joking?
:crazy:

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked it. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Wow!!!! Awesome. Thank you so much for going and taking pics. Great job and great job to ecs for e-mailing Kathi and to all of the wonderful sleuthers who figured out this was the house. You guys rock! :rocker:

So, the defense thought, "O.k., here's an abandoned house that was owned by a Gonzalez. They moved back to Puerto Rico. The house is right by where Caylee was found. Let's work this to our advantage." So, what were they looking for there. I wonder if the neighbor saw them the day they filmed it. So many questions.

Yeah. Lower used to live there. He left his flatbed truck, which he called Zanny. DC was digging in the wrong spot. Lower had planted a blackberry patch on the other side of the house.

You are just to cute for words aren't ya? Unusual to say the least. :crazy:

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Excellent, excellent job! Did Kathi say if LE knew yet?

Could abandon cloths or evidence be in the house?

If the A's / Defense are reading here would they dare to go?

AS IN "LOWER LEFT" SIDE??? Gonzalez?

Interesting....

Where did we get Lower from? Just curious. Here is what the property deed shows... The middle name could be Lower but the first names are definitely different.

Owner Name(s): GON*****, HERNAN L
GON*****, ELSA I
Mailing Address: 8718 BRACKENWOOD DR

Wow!!! M - you are a girl sleuth of my dreams. Wait...that didn't sound right...I'm a female. Anyway--I'm sure that's what the defense thought...Gonzalez, Puerto Rico, wow. Y'all never cease to amaze me.

Where did we get Lower from? Just curious. Here is what the property deed shows... The middle name could be Lower but the first names are definitely different.

Owner Name(s): GON*****, HERNAN L
GON*****, ELSA I
Mailing Address: 8718 BRACKENWOOD DR

I think the poster was making a joke.

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

~Michelle

OMG - that is so good Michelle.

~Michelle

Excellent, excellent job! Did Kathi say if LE knew yet?

Excellent job both of you! Go WSers!

~Michelle

Wow, Marellano....just wow! Thank you so much for all you did! I can't wait to hear Kathi's report. Has it already come out?

Wow!!!! Awesome. Thank you so much for going and taking pics. Great job and great job to ecs for e-mailing Kathi and to all of the wonderful sleuthers who figured out this was the house. You guys rock! :rocker:

So, the defense thought, "O.k., here's an abandoned house that was owned by a Gonzalez. They moved back to Puerto Rico. The house is right by where Caylee was found. Let's work this to our advantage." So, what were they looking for there. I wonder if the neighbor saw them the day they filmed it. So many questions.

If Im understanding correctly, by the defense "staging" this house what they are saying is the video of this house is bogus and they were going to use it as thats where the nanny live but is now gone? Someone help me out here?

Wow, I am in awe of this site and you sleuthers. Amazing.

Marellano, did you get a look inside the windows? Did it look like anyone had been using the place?

I posted this in the discussion of the video thread but will respost it here in case it helps. In September during the searches OSCO asked TES to search abandoned military housing based on the fact that Casey made a call from that location.

That property is currently owned by the city and it looks like there we can see city traffic warning signs in the video. I think this is also in keeping with the industrial type of feel. The comments I found about the area said it contained several abandoned buildings, vandalized type of area.

The other area I thought might be of interest and is more than close enough is the area George was spotted staring off into the woods in October.

Sorry, coming into this thread late. I also think it's either the military spot or has anybody looked at the maps for the wrecker place...was it Johnson's...it was very industrial looking and I think there were some small retention areas...

Sorry if this has been discussed..I'm still on page 3.. :eek:

eta NEVERMIND...wow...you guys rock...

I am thinking since this house has been vacant for a year according to the neighbors, then she may have been staying there. It could be where Caylee's clothes are and could be where Caylee was killed.

Since that is right across from Hopespring, could she have seen the Anthonys coming and going from there by any chance?

If Im understanding correctly, by the defense "staging" this house what they are saying is the video of this house is bogus and they were going to use it as thats where the nanny live but is now gone? Someone help me out here?

Another innocent person destroyed by the Anthonys? WHY does this not surprise me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove