Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
182 viewing, 90 members, 92 guests. Guests, join us! :seeya:

ONE HOUR TO GO!!!!!

I am trying so hard to push my lunch back to hearing time, but I might not make it, lol.

I was also going to say something about the family being interviewed on a red carpet before going into the courtroom, but that's too celebrity like. There should be commentators, though, like for a sports game! Lol!

UGh!, I forgot about the hearing today, and I invited friends over to swim, lol! Which is ok, we will have a lot of fun. Someone will post the footage, I'm sure, and I will watch it later! Take good notes, everyone!

there are 2 threads going for this hearing does anyone know which one we wil post on once this starts?

Oh I know...the one that gets the most posts......:crazy:

and your giving away the cat??????--Is the cat going bonkers? I just have a pug and a golden.....

Well I would if DD wouldn't be heartbroken. My Jack Russel is hiding under my desk. They are really good friends but even today Sparta is saying "hide me mom"

Let's be proactive! Everyone go to the site, enter a comment and state
not Casey fanatic, Caylee Justice Seeker!

UGh!, I forgot about the hearing today, and I invited friends over to swim, lol! Which is ok, we will have a lot of fun. Someone will post the footage, I'm sure, and I will watch it later! Take good notes, everyone!

This is why I really wish someone would make a cheap waterproof laptop. Just think we could even take WS into the tub with us!

ONE HOUR TO GO!!!!!

I am trying so hard to push my lunch back to hearing time, but I might not make it, lol.

I was also going to say something about the family being interviewed on a red carpet before going into the courtroom, but that's too celebrity like. There should be commentators, though, like for a sports game! Lol!

I can just hear it now" And CA is on the stand.And she cries..Oh oh she is going for a homerun sports fans. She steps up..and STRIKE!""

Little over an hour to go...and over 900 users online, 333 members and the rest guests...

ATTENTION ALL GUESTS!

Please go register and join us! We love new voices around here! :dance:

Ah ~ The day has finally ARRIVED ~!!!!

Last night, someone was asking if HeadLine News would be covering any portion of the hearing.

They are giving updates, but, it's doubtfull they will carry it entirely.
HLN is the channel that Nancy Grace is on ~

I know that not everyone has TRU-TV, and if you can't stay online to watch for whatever reason, you will get updates with Beth Karas through HLN's or others from time to time.

So ~ it looks like everyone is at the starting line, and ready to rumble.

I don't know who I am more excited to hear, Mark NeJames laying it down to Mason, or, Cindy and Lee.

This last hour is going to go so s-l-o-o-o-o-w.............

Well, Casey should be safely inside the courthouse by now, eating her little sack lunch before showtime.

Hope she doesn't choke, really.
We all have waited TOO long for this day to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member