Let's leave George & Cindy to grieve in peace & focus on Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am going to be like that attorney on JVM last night, directed at Wendy Murphy, (guest).... anyone who does NOT have compassion for them in this time of grief, I question whether they have a beating heart at all.
None of us know what we would do in this same situation... it's so easy to sit in judgement of someone else, and think it could never happen to US.... but it can.
My thoughts and prayers for George, and hope that he can somehow get through this horrible nightmare he has been thrown into. And my prayers for Cindy and Lee that they will have the peace and understanding to deal with his pain.

Faith is a belief, characteristically without proof. It is the confident belief in the truth of or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.

Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead.

I don't see these to as being the same!! :waitasec:

The Anthony's have DENIED from the beginning that Casey has done anything wrong.

This is JMO...

Thank you for your time to demonstrate the clarity on words, however......since the "facts" are just now coming out, I can see that they have only had the "denial" to use up to this point. Did CA not say she will not believe Caylee is gone until there is a body? Even that has been taken away now that Caylee has been found. Now they will have to deal with who did this and how it was done. I don't see how they can get through that, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with what you say Bobbisangel. The black hole is a horrendous place. I was in that terrible place for a long time after my daughter was killed.

But I still can't understand the actions of this family from day 31. It goes against everything I believe I would do, had beautiful little Caylee been my grandbaby. This family needs to stand up and honour Caylee, then my opinion may change!

I am sooo sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose a child.

I agree that the family needs to stand up and honour Caylee...if they do that, my opinion may change too, but whilst they continue to refuse to co-operate into the investigation of that beautiful baby's murder, I find it impossible to like them at all. They are all adults....Caylee was 2 and no longer has a voice. Someone has to care enough about her to tell the truth.

I have never cared about how Cindy, George and Lee acted. I've never seen any of their interviews either. I'm interested in this case because it is an interesting one at that. Casey is a very attractive young lady who ended up killing her darling daughter. Cindy and George are simply the parents who happen to be involved because of Casey. They are not the ones, IMO who killed Caylee. If they are covering up, I don't care. If they are standing by Casey's side, I don't care. I do care about them and what they are going through though. I care that the media is having a field day with them and that nothing in their life is private.

I don't think George and Cindy knew how much this was going to effect them. I don't think they knew how much their public lives were going to be on display. I think now that Caylee was found and all the details of how she was found, has got to be hard. I truly don't think Cindy and George knew how Casey tossed Caylee out like a piece of trash. In my heart of hearts, I believe they are ANGRY at Casey but maybe afraid to show it. Maybe they don't want to be angry at her because after all she is STILL THEIR DAUGHTER who is now in jail awaiting a murder trial. Something they never thought would ever happen, I'm sure..

George and Cindy can not make a move without all eyes on them. Good God, they even have people discussing jewerly for Caylee. IMO, I personally think it's a sweet idea. I just do. There are people who bury their loved ones with something just to show love. I think the jewerly incident was just that type of act. Did it throw George over the edge? I don't know, Cindy may think it did but shouldn't that be between them and not the whole world???

Believe it or not, it was actually nice having George and Cindy out of the spotlight after Caylee was found.. Now they are back in and I'm sure not by their choice. The media is all over it. They can't even have a breakdown, or grieve the way they feel they need to without us telling them how they should be acting :boohoo:

The End! :behindbar

Will you care if she is acquitted because of their cover-up? Will you care if she then has another baby?

I had nightmares about this case last night for the first time in a long while, probably because of the disturbing events of the past few days.

We can't completely stop talking about the Anthony family because of their involvement before and after Caylee was found. Caylee lived with them, but they never had total custody of her. After she disappeared, the family stood with Casey for months and even tried to interfere with searches - we can't forget that.

However, I truly felt pity for George yesterday, and it's clear he is going through hell. Maybe reality is finally hitting him, and it's devastating. I don't know if the family can ever find peace after the evil they have been through, but I wish it for all of the family members who are innocent of the crime.

And lying to police about the murder of that grandchild is probably another way to get to that place.

I need to say this, and it is difficult to put into words, but I think their denial and refusal to even contemplate, to open the door to the possibility that Casey could be responsible for the death of their granddaughter, has made the fall greater and deeper.

Exactly right! Although, I do feel the pain that they are feeling, they are being treated this way do to their continued denial (even GA suicide letter apparently) that KC had anything to do with it. IMO, this is one of the reason KC is the way she is. She has been able throughout her life to get away with stuff with her parents and so she thought she could also get away with murder.
Granted my kids have never committed a crime or murdered anyone but they have gotten in trouble at school at different times. After speaking to the teachers and finding out what happened I've never covered for my child and pretended they did no wrong. I've backed the teacher and followed consequences at home when needed. It is pretty apparent that these parents have not done that. KC has had no consequences to live with ever in her life. This is why she is where she is IMVHO. The family is now living with the consequences of creating a monster. She still has the social maturity of a 2 yr old. KC believes that the whole world is here to serve her and that everyone should cater to her needs. She never had to move out of this stage.I also believe that at a certain point they must have noticed that KC needed some therapy, yet avoided the issue because it may look bad if people found out.So unfortunately for this family, this is the consequences of years of inaction and denial....so sorry that Caylee had to pay for it. The worst part is that apparently they still believe that KC is the victim and that she has done nothing wrong. This is sad and scary at the same time.

manatee,

:highfive:

:)

I am going to be like that attorney on JVM last night, directed at Wendy Murphy, (guest).... anyone who does NOT have compassion for them in this time of grief, I question whether they have a beating heart at all.
None of us know what we would do in this same situation... it's so easy to sit in judgement of someone else, and think it could never happen to US.... but it can.
My thoughts and prayers for George, and hope that he can somehow get through this horrible nightmare he has been thrown into. And my prayers for Cindy and Lee that they will have the peace and understanding to deal with his pain.

Exactly. The Anthonys have behaved in ways many of us do not understand, or agree with, but at the end of the day THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER IS ALONE IN AN EVIDENCE BOX AT THE MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE.

How would anyone of us feel or behave given that reality? I can't even imagine for two seconds my daughter's bones sitting all alone in a box at the coroner's. It's unspeakable and unbearable to contemplate. I can push the thought out of my mind because my daughter is alive and well, but for the Anthony's that reality is their life. 24 hours a day.

It's simply awful.

Will you care if she is acquitted because of their cover-up? Will you care if she then has another baby?

I understand your concern about that possibility bunnyphoenix1, I too, have had those reservations, in the past, about the evidence that has been released to the public up until this time. I do think that LE has much more evidence that we have not been privy too.

I don't see her as walking out of that jail. After listening to KC whine during her visitation recordings, she's probably very well aware of that too. There is an abundance of evidence, even if what we have seen so far is only circumstantial. Although, I haven't liked the actions that I have seen through the media of her (Caylee's) family members, I don't think that LE will not bring forth compelling evidence to convict KC.

And lying to police about the murder of that grandchild is probably another way to get to that place.

And that's where I draw the line. Grief and denial is not a legal defense for breaking the law. I've seen it stated that what the A's have done hasn't or won't affect the case against Casey, we shouldn't be concerned with what the GP's have done and they should be left alone. WRONG! If the GP's have made an attempt to thwart the investigation and prosecution of Casey, they need to be held accountable. The fact they weren't successful in their attempts does not negate what they attempted to do.

The A's need to tell the truth and stand behind Caylee.

As respectfully as I can muster, I will leave George and Cindy in exactly the place they have put themselves. While Casey is in jail and Caylee is in a morgue, where the senior Anthony's have gone to is where they are through their own making. We all travel the road of grief. We all have had horrible things happen to us. We all handle it differently. Each step of the way we are given choices to make, even if those choices are unpalatable. We make our choices based on who we are and how we handle life. The Anthony's make their choices, too. No one else makes them.

I do not thrust myself into the Anthony home. I visit a website where I discuss with thousands of others, a case. All throughout this case, the senior Anthony's have thrust themselves into MY living room, into MY news channels, into MY entertainment (not amusement, but shows not quite 'news', like NG.). If it had not been for Cindy's bizarre behavior on these news shows, I doubt this case would have gotten as much attention as it has.

George and Cindy found it quite attractive to have the nation's spotlight on them. They courted and were courted by major news sources. What they did on those platforms was NOT shining a light onto Caylee, but themselves. THEY were the spotlight. THEY spent the time in the national media telling us how they weren't sleeping/eating/ etc etc. THEY were the ones on those platforms NOT telling the nation that Casey says "just let them know I forgive whoever has her and that I want my baby back." I never once heard them relay their "innocent" daughter's pleas.

They asked Tim to come in and help them find Caylee, and then told him he could not do searches for a body. They accepted LP's money to bail their daughter out and then told him to hit the highway when he dared challenge the inconsistencies. They were asked by LE for an item of Caylee's to help in a search and they denied that. Cindy called 911 for help and then demanded the police help her on HER terms. They made pleas to the public to search for Caylee and did little more than set up websites that asked for donations so they could do their OWN investigation and appear on national television shows and ride in a limo to the TV station. They surrounded themselves with people of questionable character and kept them near, while the decent people who attempted to help were quickly shut out and their voices of reason tuned out.

So, after a chain of bad decisions made BY THEM, I have ceased attempting to explain it away by saying their daughter is the cause. Pardon me for this, but Casey hasn't been making their choices for them. They've always been in control of choosing to "go right or left" and have been making some craptastic choices. So, okay. Let's leave George and Cindy to the place their decision have brought them.

As respectfully as I can muster, I will leave George and Cindy in exactly the place they have put themselves. While Casey is in jail and Caylee is in a morgue, where the senior Anthony's have gone to is where they are through their own making. We all travel the road of grief. We all have had horrible things happen to us. We all handle it differently. Each step of the way we are given choices to make, even if those choices are unpalatable. We make our choices based on who we are and how we handle life. The Anthony's make their choices, too. No one else makes them.

I do not thrust myself into the Anthony home. I visit a website where I discuss with thousands of others, a case. All throughout this case, the senior Anthony's have thrust themselves into MY living room, into MY news channels, into MY entertainment (not amusement, but shows not quite 'news', like NG.). If it had not been for Cindy's bizarre behavior on these news shows, I doubt this case would have gotten as much attention as it has.

George and Cindy found it quite attractive to have the nation's spotlight on them. They courted and were courted by major news sources. What they did on those platforms was NOT shining a light onto Caylee, but themselves. THEY were the spotlight. THEY spent the time in the national media telling us how they weren't sleeping/eating/ etc etc. THEY were the ones on those platforms NOT telling the nation that Casey says "just let them know I forgive whoever has her and that I want my baby back." I never once heard them relay their "innocent" daughter's pleas.

They asked Tim to come in and help them find Caylee, and then told him he could not do searches for a body. They accepted LP's money to bail their daughter out and then told him to hit the highway when he dared challenge the inconsistencies. They were asked by LE for an item of Caylee's to help in a search and they denied that. Cindy called 911 for help and then demanded the police help her on HER terms. They made pleas to the public to search for Caylee and did little more than set up websites that asked for donations so they could do their OWN investigation and appear on national television shows and ride in a limo to the TV station. They surrounded themselves with people of questionable character and kept them near, while the decent people who attempted to help were quickly shut out and their voices of reason tuned out.

So, after a chain of bad decisions made BY THEM, I have ceased attempting to explain it away by saying their daughter is the cause. Pardon me for this, but Casey hasn't been making their choices for them. They've always been in control of choosing to "go right or left" and have been making some craptastic choices. So, okay. Let's leave George and Cindy to the place their decision have brought them.

Most excellent. I couldn't agree more.

I'm not so sure that George and Cindy WANT to out of the limelight....someone (sorry i cant remember who, I just read a lot yesterday)posted that whenever their was a document dump, C&G did something to take the focus off of that....I'm not so sure that wasn't the case with George and his BP meds and his beer/pizza?

If they want to be left alone, why not just say the words "no comment", why have another Pressor to elaborate? why not just handle the problem quietly and get help, have a private service, bury this child...stop sending emails and arguing about who can come and who is "not invited".... gather their strength for the trial, because they are going to need it.

It seems that G&C have turned Caylee's murder into a full-time business profitable business...the bigger the circus, the bigger the $$$.....jmo of course.

And that's where I draw the line. Grief and denial is not a legal defense for breaking the law. I've seen it stated that what the A's have done hasn't or won't affect the case against Casey, we shouldn't be concerned with what the GP's have done and they should be left alone. WRONG! If the GP's have made an attempt to thwart the investigation and prosecution of Casey, they need to be held accountable. The fact they weren't successful in their attempts does not negate what they attempted to do.

The A's need to tell the truth and stand behind Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap:

ITA

To me, there is too much evidence against Casey. George and Cindy can do as they please IMO.. Cindy can never take back her 911 call. Cindy can not explain Caseys lies. Cindy can wash pants, cover evidence as much as she wants, but she can not explain some things away. They all can defend Casey, any juror in their right mind will know that this is Caseys family and of course they are going to defend Casey.. But that doesn't mean Casey is off the hook..

LE has enought evidence to put Casey away for life IMO... If Casey does get off, it has nothing, IMO, to do with George, Cindy or Lee distroying evidence. :)

Denial can also mean: statement that something is not true; contradiction; dissent.

Your description of denial is a subconscious act - mine is a conscious decision to deny, and that's the one I've always recognised in the A family.

yes but doesn't that all better fit the definition of the word deceit, rather than denial?
that being said, i do have sympathy for george. he's just never seemed to 'fit' in that family. it's as if he's been manipulated and controlled for so long that years ago he decided to take the path of least resistance and never dreamed it would lead him here. i feel i want to rescue the man from the insanity around him.

:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent post and ITA.

And if they need to ask anyone for privacy to grieve, it's their own lawyer. I don't want to see him anymore, or them for that matter. I don't need a 3 times a day press conference from their front lawn. Until they are ready to tell the truth, I don't care to hear from them at all...they can have as much privacy as they like....in fact, I wish they would live their lives in privacy.

I'm not so sure that George and Cindy WANT to out of the limelight....someone (sorry i cant remember who, I just read a lot yesterday)posted that whenever their was a document dump, C&G did something to take the focus off of that....I'm not so sure that wasn't the case with George and his BP meds and his beer/pizza?

If they want to be left alone, why not just say the words "no comment", why have another Pressor to elaborate? why not just handle the problem quietly and get help, have a private service, bury this child...stop sending emails and arguing about who can come and who is "not invited".... gather their strength for the trial, because they are going to need it.

It seems that G&C have turned Caylee's murder into a full-time business profitable business...the bigger the circus, the bigger the $$$.....jmo of course.

It's my opinion too.

To me, there is too much evidence against Casey. George and Cindy can do as they please IMO.. Cindy can never take back her 911 call. Cindy can not explain Caseys lies. Cindy can wash pants, cover evidence as much as she wants, but she can not explain some things away. They all can defend Casey, any juror in their right mind will know that this is Caseys family and of course they are going to defend Casey.. But that doesn't mean Casey is off the hook..

LE has enought evidence to put Casey away for life IMO... If Casey does get off, it has nothing, IMO, to do with George, Cindy or Lee distroying evidence. :)

What about their refusal to co-operate? The lies they have already told?

So, you think in cases where there is already strong evidence that people should be allowed to aid/abet or obstruct without any legal penalty? Or do you think we should make an exception for the As?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back