Let's talk about the letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not think MG is the pick of the litter either. We all have skeletons in the closet.

This is true. Nobody is perfect. However I have yet to read anything about anyone, who has known or worked with MG, saying anything to discredt her or suggest she is liar or a manipulater. Why would she hone in on CPH unless he said those things to her? It makes no sense. What is her motive?

Here are a few things regarding this discussion as I see it. First, nobody has called MG's credibility into question. It was the story that was questioned. Regarding that, I've never watched a video or read a story that had MG saying anything about a call from CPH that had him treating/sedating her. The video I recall has SG's younger sister recalling what her mom said she recalled about a phone call that happened before they even knew SG was missing. There's been no proof offered that that phone call ever happened. The Two calls made by CPH came at the suggestion of MP and SG's boyfriend, after he met them in Oak Beach days later. All that checked out, leaving only the content of those two calls in question. I don't recall anyone saying rehab etc. was talked about during those two calls. As far as CPH lying about the calls, the video I've seen of him making a denial is an edited answer to an unasked question. If the question was, "did you call MG the day after SG went missing", then the answer is appropriate IMO. Edited, it seems he's denying ever calling MG. Anyone who's played telephone as a kid knows a story changes as soon as it passes from one persons mouth to another persons ears. Add a few more mouths and ears, and a few more days, and everything can change. I also look at it this way, If my daughter had the same fate as SG, and I got a call before I even knew she was missing about where she was and what was happening, and then she turned up dead, I'd be screaming about that call from the roof top several times a day to get the word out. I've only seen the one video of SG's younger sister mentioning it that once and never since.
Feel free to try and help me see the light if I've overlooked something.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SLUG?

<modsnip>

there is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PROOF that cph met shannan.
oh yes
right out of the horses mouth.

<modsnip> wrong on the good doc meeting shannan.

<modsnip> how much the good doc has shoved his foot in his own mouth

<modsnip>

:great::great::great::great::great:

There's a mention in an article that he said he saw her, but it's common knowledge that he'll lie and place himself in the middle of what's happening. Or is this the instance where CPH is completely credible?

MCME I was writing in response to inspectorgadget. He said this

"You mean SG's mom "said" that he "said" that. What if he never said that? What if he said something to the effect of "maybe she's being treated at a rehab facility and be home in the morning?" And this was recalled incorrectly by Mari, who understandably was under s great deal of stress. Listen, if she lied, I can't blame her. She was just trying to do what she thought was right at the time. If she remembered CPH's statements wildly incorrectly, I can't blame her, because of the incredible stress. I'd like to believe her, but its just not credible given the rest of the information we have."

Sounds to me like he is questioning her credibility!

MCME I can't quote on my phone if the post is too long. You just said, "...it's common knowledge that he'll lie..." So IT IS common knowledge that he is a liar BUT there IS NOT common knowledge that MG is a liar or SGs sister. Who's more credible then? Hello? Is there something I'm missing?

MCME I was writing in response to inspectorgadget. He said this

"You mean SG's mom "said" that he "said" that. What if he never said that? What if he said something to the effect of "maybe she's being treated at a rehab facility and be home in the morning?" And this was recalled incorrectly by Mari, who understandably was under s great deal of stress. Listen, if she lied, I can't blame her. She was just trying to do what she thought was right at the time. If she remembered CPH's statements wildly incorrectly, I can't blame her, because of the incredible stress. I'd like to believe her, but its just not credible given the rest of the information we have."

Sounds to me like he is questioning her credibility!

Once again, I've never seen or heard of MG talking about this, only her daughter. So it would have to be the story of her saying it called into question, and him(IG)saying he'd understand if she did recall it incorrectly, or even lie about it when she told it. Which as I see it, was only to her daughter and no one else since. My main point is I believe we've only heard the daughters version of MG's story about the "first" call. That makes it secondhand hearsay and highly suspect. If MG has actually talked about this, please hook me up with a link. I've searched and came up with only the daughter.

Once again, I've never seen or heard of MG talking about this, only her daughter. So it would have to be the story of her saying it called into question, and him(SS)saying he'd understand if she did recall it incorrectly, or even lie about it when she told it. Which as I see it, was only to her daughter and no one else since. My main point is I believe we've only heard the daughters version of MG's story about the "first" call. That makes it secondhand hearsay and highly suspect. If MG has actually talked about this, please hook me up with a link. I've searched and came up with only the daughter.

To be honest I don't have a link. I was responding to comments made. I 'm going to have to go back and re read and figure out where this all started. I Have read numerous times that this is what MG said and that it has been debated, although I don't recall seeing a link now that you mention it. Maybe Inspector has one? I'll search through the threads and online and see what I come up with.

I found some links. See my post below.

Who are we waiting for??? Fluke or MM? Who has the rumor or news???

MCME I found an article that says Mari Gilbert told Fox news about the call

http://bayridgejournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/body-dump-at-gilgo-beach.html?m=1

Here is the Fox news article that says that mari Gilbert told WACB- tv about the call and what was said

WABC-TV reports that Oak Beach resident Dr. Charles P. Hackett was one of the last people to see Gilbert alive. Gilbert's mother told the station that she received a phone call from Hackett the day after she disappeared.

Read more:*http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/1...island-serial-killer-726616671/#ixzz29gsooI00

"He called me on the phone. He said he had a halfway house and that Shannan was there," Gilbert reportedly told the station. "She wanted to be off the streets and he was trying to help her."

Read more:*http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/1...island-serial-killer-726616671/#ixzz29gsQ028I

"just not credible" ?

You have absolutely no reason or evidence to suggest MG isn't credible and doing so is very offensive. On the other hand we have all seen the overwhelming evidence that illustrates CPH's history of pathological lying.

CPH's credibility is completely shot and has been since the mid 90's. There are only 2 people who know what was said during those calls, MG and CPH. You have shown us all exactly how biased you are by trying to discredit MG when CPH is a bankrupt, confirmed pathological lying fraud. Your time of taking poor people for fools has ended.

Good day sir.
:liar:

As far as my suggestion that the claim isn't credible, I do in fact have reason and evidence to suggest that her claim isn't credible. I personally don't think she outright lied, but I think she was hopelessly confused about her recollection of events/statements. Take a look for yourself and decide if Mari's "claim" is credible or not...

"Dormer, speaking during an afternoon news conference in Yaphank in Suffolk County, also said an oak Beach doctor linked to the case by the family of a missing New Jersey call girl is not a suspect. "I think that that was pretty much debunked," Dormer said, referring to Dr. Charles P. Hackett. "We spoke to that individual very early on and he has been very cooperative.""

Also, note that:

"According to a police report, investigators for the Suffolk County Police Department both disputed the Gilbert family's assertion that they had reported the phone call from Hackett almost a year ago, and acknowledged that they had interviewed Hackett in connection with Gilbert's disappearance."

Mari was using multiple psychics, which brings credibility into question.

"Mari Gilbert has said she believes that her daughter was murdered by a serial killer. Police, however, maintained that Shannan Gilbert's death was not thought to be the work of a serial killer."

"&#8220;It is very easy to get engulfed in water, muck and fall down and not be able to get out of there. So we surmise that&#8217;s what happened,&#8221; Dormer said about Gilbert, a sex worker visiting a john in the area."

Mari is also mad as hell at police. Here's what she thinks about the SCPD:
- the botched an investigation
- she threatened to file a lawsuit against them
- attorney called them "clownish" - something you'd find in Podunk County"
- attorney likened Dormer to the Pink Panther, a bungling French cartoon detective

Perhaps however, TruthSpider, the real proof is in the actual interaction between Mari and CPH...

http://jjfieldnotes.blogspot.com/

"The two shake hands in the middle of the road and the doctor tells us he was just at a memorial service at a neighbor&#8217;s house. To stand in one place seems something of a strain and he&#8217;s slightly out of breath.

The doctor tells Mari that he knows how she must feel, but Mari stops him and says that since he isn&#8217;t missing a daughter he has no idea how she feels. He then rephrases his statement.

Mari informs the doctor that she wants to know first hand what happened.

&#8220;I never saw her. I never met her,&#8221; is his reply.

&#8220;Yeah but this is my question,&#8221; Mari says. &#8220;You called me. And for over a year you denied it.&#8221;

&#8220;I didn&#8217;t deny it. I&#8230;&#8221; he says.

It&#8217;s been widely reported in the media that the doctor lied about having ever called Mari. But to be fair, I have yet to see any footage of this or even any quotes that provide context. All I have seen is footage of him denying ever seeing Shannan and saying that he hadn&#8217;t even heard her name until a week or so after the night she went missing.

All this stuff about a rehab or something,&#8221; he adds. &#8220;I don&#8217;t have any rehab. I don&#8217;t do rehab.&#8221;

&#8220;So why would you say that to me?&#8221; Mari asks.

&#8220;I didn&#8217;t,&#8221; he says.

He goes on to explain to Mari how he talked to her daughters when they came to his house while he was having guests over for a barbeque. He asks Mari if she was there that day with them and she says that she was, but she stayed outside the gate. He tells Mari that he wishes she&#8217;d come in.

&#8220;Because they had said something about rehab,&#8221; he says, &#8220;and I had said yes I said I mentioned that. Since she had been in rehab before that I was hoping that if she was in rehab, since rehabs don&#8217;t usually tell you who they have there unless ya know you go and prove you&#8217;re family, that maybe 28 days later you&#8217;d get some good news that she had come back out of rehab. And that&#8217;s what I said.&#8221;

CPH in fact mentioned rehab. She mentioned something about Hackett/rehab to her daughter. Her daughter mentions it to CPH, and the story takes on a life of its own. MG misremembers the conversation. MG reports her exaggerated, incorrect memory to police. Police tell her they disagree and have already pursued that lead to no avail - CPH is not a suspect. She tells media because she thinks CPH should be more of a suspect. Media picks up on it - CPH gets skewered. TruthSpider assumes anti-CPH persona and launches his crusade.

Those are the facts, pal. I'm not trying to be offensive. Just trying to get you to start thinking about the actual long island serial killer that's out there.

Good day.

Who are we waiting for??? Fluke or MM? Who has the rumor or news???

Last night MM said there was news and thought it would be known today. (I think that's what I read... lol... I'm never too sure of anything anymore! *Well, except that if I got this wrong... I'm SURE my info will be corrected! :D)

Last night MM said there was news and thought it would be known today. (I think that's what I read... lol... I'm never too sure of anything anymore! *Well, except that if I got this wrong... I'm SURE my info will be corrected! :D)

Thanks f&e, I wasn't sure. I was gone for almost a week and tried reading when being distracted a few times so I wasn't sure where this all came from and who was going to clue us in. It was right around the posts talking about someone being in time out and not being able to tell us something......

Thanks Inspector for your last post. I had never read Fieldnotes blog. Good reading by a good writer in a good position to write on the subject!! After reading your last post I understand how you think the phone call may have taken on a life of it's own. I still think SG was murdered and I think CPH is a GOOD suspect but I am always open to explore ALL possibilities.

I am curious who your POI is these days. Have you ever been open to CPH?

As far as my suggestion that the claim isn't credible, I do in fact have reason and evidence to suggest that her claim isn't credible. I personally don't think she outright lied, but I think she was hopelessly confused about her recollection of events/statements. Take a look for yourself and decide if Mari's "claim" is credible or not...

"Dormer, speaking during an afternoon news conference in Yaphank in Suffolk County, also said an oak Beach doctor linked to the case by the family of a missing New Jersey call girl is not a suspect. "I think that that was pretty much debunked," Dormer said, referring to Dr. Charles P. Hackett. "We spoke to that individual very early on and he has been very cooperative.""

Also, note that:

"According to a police report, investigators for the Suffolk County Police Department both disputed the Gilbert family's assertion that they had reported the phone call from Hackett almost a year ago, and acknowledged that they had interviewed Hackett in connection with Gilbert's disappearance."

Mari was using multiple psychics, which brings credibility into question.

"Mari Gilbert has said she believes that her daughter was murdered by a serial killer. Police, however, maintained that Shannan Gilbert's death was not thought to be the work of a serial killer."

"“It is very easy to get engulfed in water, muck and fall down and not be able to get out of there. So we surmise that’s what happened,” Dormer said about Gilbert, a sex worker visiting a john in the area."

Mari is also mad as hell at police. Here's what she thinks about the SCPD:
- the botched an investigation
- she threatened to file a lawsuit against them
- attorney called them "clownish" - something you'd find in Podunk County"
- attorney likened Dormer to the Pink Panther, a bungling French cartoon detective

Perhaps however, TruthSpider, the real proof is in the actual interaction between Mari and CPH...

http://jjfieldnotes.blogspot.com/

"The two shake hands in the middle of the road and the doctor tells us he was just at a memorial service at a neighbor’s house. To stand in one place seems something of a strain and he’s slightly out of breath.

The doctor tells Mari that he knows how she must feel, but Mari stops him and says that since he isn’t missing a daughter he has no idea how she feels. He then rephrases his statement.

Mari informs the doctor that she wants to know first hand what happened.

“I never saw her. I never met her,” is his reply.

“Yeah but this is my question,” Mari says. “You called me. And for over a year you denied it.”

“I didn’t deny it. I…” he says.

It’s been widely reported in the media that the doctor lied about having ever called Mari. But to be fair, I have yet to see any footage of this or even any quotes that provide context. All I have seen is footage of him denying ever seeing Shannan and saying that he hadn’t even heard her name until a week or so after the night she went missing.

All this stuff about a rehab or something,” he adds. “I don’t have any rehab. I don’t do rehab.”

“So why would you say that to me?” Mari asks.

“I didn’t,” he says.

He goes on to explain to Mari how he talked to her daughters when they came to his house while he was having guests over for a barbeque. He asks Mari if she was there that day with them and she says that she was, but she stayed outside the gate. He tells Mari that he wishes she’d come in.

“Because they had said something about rehab,” he says, “and I had said yes I said I mentioned that. Since she had been in rehab before that I was hoping that if she was in rehab, since rehabs don’t usually tell you who they have there unless ya know you go and prove you’re family, that maybe 28 days later you’d get some good news that she had come back out of rehab. And that’s what I said.”

CPH in fact mentioned rehab. She mentioned something about Hackett/rehab to her daughter. Her daughter mentions it to CPH, and the story takes on a life of its own. MG misremembers the conversation. MG reports her exaggerated, incorrect memory to police. Police tell her they disagree and have already pursued that lead to no avail - CPH is not a suspect. She tells media because she thinks CPH should be more of a suspect. Media picks up on it - CPH gets skewered. TruthSpider assumes anti-CPH persona and launches his crusade.

Those are the facts, pal. I'm not trying to be offensive. Just trying to get you to start thinking about the actual long island serial killer that's out there.

Good day.

Thanks for exhibiting in detail that there is no evidence that discredits MG.

FYI - just a side note on a FYI. If you think people aren't reading these Blog Boards, think again. I was at a party tonight where a lot of judges, past and present were in attendance. A NYC Supreme Court Judge that I have known for 40years, and haven't seen in several years thanked me for a kind post I made about him when a poster suggessted he might be corrupt for some reason or other. I knew this man well enough to make a leap of faith judgement that it was impossible for such a man to be involved in anything corrupt or unetchical. If I was arrested and brought before him I would get a fair trial. Of course he would have recused himself. I am just trying to make a point. All that one can ask if charged with a crime and charged that one would receive a fair trial. If it was a bench trial and he found me guilty and I was innocent, I would still believe he gave me a fair trial. He is that sort of a man and a judge.

I was stunned that he even read the Blog Board. But he said he read it on a regular basis and knew I posted it even though I only initialed my post.

At the same party three years ago a high ranking Suffolk official told me when I asked him if he was who I thought he was told me he knew me and did meet me once at a private function and I spoke to him. He remembered me from that occasion. He said he knew me and he knew I was the guy that was posting 'emails' on a certain Suffolk Blog Board devoted to Suffolk County politics. He said my posts were devasting to the DA and hinted on was spot on with my accusations. He said that others in his family were addicted to that Board and were addicted to it. They would tell him did you see what this guy (me) wrote now. We had other discussions about my posts of which I won't mention. So if you think these posts on these Boards fall on deaf ears, think again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back