Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What about "I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated from me that I can see you slipping away"?
Doesn't that say it all? Talk about passive aggressive and control freak.She can not handle not having any control over ICA,that's what's really eating her up.

bbm
I agree...

I just read the Oct letter and before I read everyone else's comments I just have to say that it annoys me when parents assume they know what their kids are thinking. Why doesn't she ASK? "I know you are...." over and over. I can imagine IKC saying to herself "you don't know me at all".

:clap:

Well even Cindy recognizes what many of "bloggers" recognize about Baez
"Sometimes his ego/pride whatever gets in the way"..
page 5

Cindy's very vindictive character is evident, it comes out in many of her letters just like the infamous very ugly and vengeful voice mail left to Tim Miller

Unfortunately for Caylee, even if Cindy believes it's not Casey, she's never directed that vengeance towards Caylee's murderer ..

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080510cindy-casey-letters/1/lg/cindy_Page_18.htm

Wow how sad....Cindy can not let go of this "I am Casey's BFF" , She is Casey's Mother..Period..and she should remember that. Geez,Cindy...Let Casey have her own BFF's,

"I maligned how hard it was to see you refer to her as BFF....."

"Truly you and I are the only ones that fill that spot for each other"

The more I read these letters the more we see just how overbearing and suffocating Cindy is.
:twocents:

Leila said:
It's hard to believe that someone could be so irrational that they believe that there's a vast conspiracy involving numerous LE agencies, county and federal, plus state prosecutors, all out to frame her daughter. The numbers are staggering, and why would they want to frame her daughter? She must also believe that conspiracy extends beyond just LE and prosecutors, and to medical testing labs too.

You bring up and important point regarding Cindy's failure to look for Caylee if she really believes she's still alive. If she really and truly believes that Caylee's alive, doesn't she see that finding Caylee would bring all this to an end?

I don't think Cindy is really crazy or irrational. I think she really believes that she's being very clever and is manipulating the public and the media with what she says. I don't think she understands that no one believes her, and she also doesn't understand how transparent she is. She not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

or finding this alleged nanny called Zani? All over ICA's statement, in each police interview, ICA is adamant, the nanny didn't return her..so, have your PI find this alleged person who has been babysitting for over 2 years for your granddaughter. But they can't for she doesn't exist...Your last paragraph is spot on...but I do believe she's lost it. She is so contradictory, I can't imagine being raised by this woman. I'd have left her home long agao if I was her child...unbelievable...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

These letters are just more of the Anthony 'let's pretend we're a wholesome family' routine, designed for public consumption.
The real messages are carried, as always, by their private courier, JB.

If I were to guess, I'd say she reads them, uses them as toilet paper, and then in the words of KC, "flush-a-roonie!"

P.S Is anyone gonna type out these newest letters, pretty please? I can read most of CA's passive aggressive garbage, but some of it I can't. Her handwriting is atrocious and some of her sentences are completely incoherent.

I'm stuck at work this morning with a completely empty office, so ask and ye shall receive. Spelling/ grammar errors are intact, it took every bit of me not to "proofread" it. Here's the Oct 29th letter. (Mods, if this is too long or needs to be done another way, please let me know :thumb:) I'll do the other one after I finish showering this one off.

Oct 29, 2010
Dear Casey,
I waited and hoped for a moment of eye contact yesterday, but it never happened. I leaned back and watched you on the T.V. monitor on the wall in the courthouse so I could at least see your face. It's been so long and every moment that I spend away from you a little more of me dies. I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated from me that I can see you slipping away. Don't let this make you into someone that you are not. I know first hand what its done to me. I know its hard not to have your guard up 24/7. I know you're tired of being hurt and disappointed. I know you're tired of being isolated from your loved ones. I know there are days you wish you could fall asleep and not wake up I know! Stay strong but stay true to yourself. Don't let them destroy you. As long as you on to the truth and Know that Jesus is with you, He will protect you from your enemies and He will be the only judge that matters. I love you Casey and because of that love, no matter how rough the day gets for me I find peace in Knowing that you are innocent and the sooner you get out the sooner we can get to the truth about Caylee. She is a constant on my heart and my mind as I know she is on yours. She will never be forgotten and the truth of her disappearance will be my focus until I die. I have barely slept in 2 yrs, and my prayers each night is for answers. God has spoken to me many times and I know that you will be home soon. He's let me see it. 3 times now I've dreamt you were home. I've put my faith in the Lord I've given your situation and Caylee's disappearance to Him to work out. I trust He will!

God has answered one of my prayers after nearly 2 yrs. your dad is finally going to counselling with me. I believe it has helped and he seems committed to going. I hope you are continuing your talks with the Chaplin. Everyone needs an outlet and a safe person to talk to. Many prayers continue to come to you and our family. More and more people are reaching out and professing their support for you. I hope you are still getting positive mail inspite of the States Attys Office erroneous decision to release your letter into discovery. I have to admit it does (deter?) me from writing sometimes.

I could see Judge Perry leaving the door open yesterday once the final decision is made on the other court case. I'm so suprised it hasn't (...) before. The Sunshine law was (...) ballance on rights.

I'm enclosing some pics. We've decided that after 18 yrs Horace should be allowed to explore. He doesn't jump anymore past 3 ft so we feel he's safe in the back yard. He loves it. Much for him to see and its good exercise for him. All he does is eat and lay around. The girls keep track of him for us. Hope you enjoy the pick (5).

Grandpa just celebrated his 88th birthday- What a blessing! We had lunch at Golden Corral his favorite. He loved to get out, so once a month we try to get him out. He is doing well, and misses you very much. He wears Caylee's button and bracelet every day. He still keeps her memorial cards in his pocket. What a blessing she was for him on father's day 2008. I still believe she breathed life into him that day. I'm so glad I didn't lose all three of you that year. Grandma is doing well. She finally came and stayed with us so she could go to the Kids engagement party last Sat. It was her first time back at the house in over 2 yrs. As hard as it was for her I know it was also healing for her. Your other grandparents couldn't come as they have not been feeling well. You were definitely missed as always.

I guess thats all for now. Just know how much you are loved and even though I may not write that often, that I think of you every moment and I talk to you and Caylee everyday. My love for you will never face and my confidence will never waiver.
Love you always and forever,
Mom.

Wow. If I didn't know before looking at that pic that Lee and Mallory were in it, I would have been like, who are those two good looking people in that picture? How nice!

They are almost totally unrecognizable. Yet neither can respect Caylee or the court enough to look nice. Yep, that narcissism passed right down to Lee, and I'm guessing Mallory will do anything to impress Cindy. I guess they only get dressed up to make themselves look good. After all, there's still part of a perfect family left!

...but the media is her friend when they pay her the big bucks.
I just don't see how you can badmouth a group of people when you've been all to happy to use them from Day 31.

PS- I get the whole reason for these letters...but why subject yourself to more ridicule? IMO Cindy has lost more than Caylee and Casey. She's been stripped of her dignity trying to save her daughter.

I don't think Cindy knows what dignity is. I don't think she ever had it. I think these letters highlight how egocentric and ugly she really is.

I also think these letters are the ultimate passive aggression against Casey. My God, she must get horrifically angry when she reads these letters in her jail cell. These letters aren't intended to bring calm and confidence to Casey, they are intended to do the opposite. She's being attacked by her mom through these letters, and I'm thinking she stopped reading them a long time ago. Why continue to be tortured by Cindy?

Here's the second letter, this one was a trial. :banghead:

9-1-2010
My dearest Casey,
My sincerest apologies for not writing sooner. I know that (Jeanine?) had told you first how hard its been these last few weeks. So many times I had picked up a pen and piece of paper to write, but I just couldn't get the words out without pouring out my heart and how much it hurts sometimes not to be able to speak to you freely. Its just so difficult now to write and be so aware that every word said or not said will be analyzed, criticized, and plastered all over the internet and news stations. I'm so aware that I can't even mention a friend or family member without putting them in jeopardy of being harrassed by bloggers or media. So much for people's right to privacy. Everyone that now wants to reach out to you has to face the reality that their letters or cards with their names and addresses will be made public and the ignorance of this state law now allows them to be harrassed. Seems like out constitutional rights are overturned by a law that was meant to keep our Florida government in check. It was never meant to take away individual rights. I hope that someday a judge somewhere in the State of Fl will say enough is enough , and have enough courage and strength to override this so called Sunshine Law, by trumping it with the US Constituion.

Everyone that I mentioned in my last letter to you that was released in the last discovery dump was contacted by media. They want to know why or what motivates them to write, or they want them to comment on you- How sick our world has become to want to know why one human would be, or could even consider to be compassionate to another. Seriously, this is so sickening that anyone could even ask that. As you know I was questioned why I would want to donate Caylee's shoes to a charity that donates them to orphan children! Again, Seriously! Why are some so ignorant when it comes to being a compassionate human and can't see the obvious. As hard as it was to part with some of her shoes, it felt so good to know that at Christmas some little girl (or nine) will have new shoes. I took nine pair of Cays shoes (size 6-7) with about 50 pairs of her socks. Also gave them 2 new prs of shoes and 20 new pairs of socks for older children. I kept Cays Spidy shoes, crocks and her pink boots. Plus the OCSD still has at least 1/2 doz prs of shoes. One reporter from HLN had the stupidest comment of all- he wanted to know why I would donate Cays shoes if I still believed she was alive. These people are suppose to [be] intelligent and experts! Does he really think that if Caylee came home today that her shoes from 2 yrs ago would still fit her?! The other ignorant part of that question is why wouldn't I donate them if she was alive. He must never have given anyone anything before as in a charitable capacity. Its about the giving to others that don't have, and young children is a no brainer. But once again, the ignorance of others keeps coming out as they speak about what they don't know. Funny how God works His little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make thinks more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth. I have always looked at the glass half full, instead of half empty; but now I appreciate just having the glass and whatever is in it.

So even though I can't see you right now and you can't write back to me, I just appreciate the opportunity to still be able to write even though it is no longer personal and private, but knowing that you can see my words and know my heart will get us both through these next few months. Any news that you need to get is private will be passed on to Jose. You are so lucky to have him on your side. He is dedicated to you and your innocence and I have the utmost respect for him and his humbleness. No matter how much crap they throw at him or you he has continued and will continue to fight for you and your right for a fair trial. Keep your head up Casey, keep your mind and spirit focused on Christ. We just studied 2 Corinthians tonight at Bible Study. Read Paul's letters again and KNow that 12:9-10. Thru all of this, His game will flow down as your blessings go up. You are not alone. You are loved by Him and thri His love and my faith you will overcome this and be a stronger person for it. No one can come between you and your love for Christ, nor can anyone or anything come between our love for each other. Some day soon we will be able to go on our walks again, cuddle on your bed watching our favorite shows or just chilaxing out together. You and I have so many wonderful memories of our life before losing Caylee, and those cannot be taken from us. Some day again we can hold each other and rejoice in the precious time that Caylee was with us and take comfort in knowing that God blessed her spirit into our lives for a reason and together our 3 spirits will never be broken! Caylee is now 5 yrs old and both you and Caylee have been missing in my life for over 2 yrs now, but not one day goes by where I don't feel or see the love that we all shared. Hang on to that. Its on of the few things that keeps me going.

Psalm 27; Psalm 55 will help me sleep tonight.

I hope you enjoy the pictures I sent this time. I know you are just happy to get them, I will try to continue to send random pics. Sorry if I tend to duplicate them. I will send more updated ones soon. This one may be one I've sent before its from last Oct. They both send their love and you know the rest! 8-26 was the day and no plans until next fall or later. Keep you posted.
Love you Always and Forever,
Mom

P.S. Grandma P. Knew why you were growing your hair. She knows your heart.
I'm proud of you.
Love,
Mom

Grandpa just celebrated his 88th birthday- What a blessing! We had lunch at Golden Corral his favorite. He loved to get out, so once a month we try to get him out. He is doing well, and misses you very much. He wears Caylee's button and bracelet every day. He still keeps her memorial cards in his pocket. What a blessing she was for him on father's day 2008. I still believe she breathed life into him that day.

This passage makes me tear up and angry at the same time. I ABHOR that she says he misses Casey when it's obvious that the person he is missing is Caylee. And how sad that he's still wearing his Caylee button and bracelet and keeps her memorial card in his pocket. That should tell you something Cindy, that your own father has more love in his heart for Caylee than you or Casey ever will.

Thank you Shellbells for taking the time to do this....

Some day again we can hold each other and rejoice in the precious time that Caylee was with us and take comfort in knowing that God blessed her spirit into our lives for a reason and together our 3 spirits will never be broken! Caylee is now 5 yrs old and both you and Caylee have been missing in my life for over 2 yrs now, but not one day goes by where I don't feel or see the love that we all shared. Hang on to that. Its on of the few things that keeps me going.

Here Caylee is deceased....but the next letter, when you are released we will find Cays together...tell me this woman isn't totally confused and acting a fool...intentional, she knows these letters will be released tho' she continues to blame the state...:crazy: I believe she is wackadoodle... and I believe all this fodder is for the penalty phase, this will be in mitigation to save this prisoners life...the defense will show how confusing it was to grow up with CA as a mother. Contrary Cindy should be her name...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

For someone who purports to be disgusted by the "media beast" in her daughter's case......CA sure likes to spoon feed and nurture it.

Her current counsel has managed to thwart her lips for quite a while...perhaps that's why her "fingers are a flyin" when she pens those "heartfelt letters" errrrrr works of fiction intended for "consumption".

The amount of fecal matter in those letters far exceeds the limits for safe exposure without a hazmat suit!!

I'm stuck at work this morning with a completely empty office, so ask and ye shall receive. Spelling/ grammar errors are intact, it took every bit of me not to "proofread" it. Here's the Oct 29th letter. (Mods, if this is too long or needs to be done another way, please let me know :thumb:) I'll do the other one after I finish showering this one off.

Oct 29, 2010
Dear Casey,
I waited and hoped for a moment of eye contact yesterday, but it never happened. I leaned back and watched you on the T.V. monitor on the wall in the courthouse so I could at least see your face. It's been so long and every moment that I spend away from you a little more of me dies. I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated from me that I can see you slipping away. Don't let this make you into someone that you are not. I know first hand what its done to me. I know its hard not to have your guard up 24/7. I know you're tired of being hurt and disappointed. I know you're tired of being isolated from your loved ones. I know there are days you wish you could fall asleep and not wake up I know! Stay strong but stay true to yourself. Don't let them destroy you. As long as you on to the truth and Know that Jesus is with you, He will protect you from your enemies and He will be the only judge that matters. I love you Casey and because of that love, no matter how rough the day gets for me I find peace in Knowing that you are innocent and the sooner you get out the sooner we can get to the truth about Caylee. She is a constant on my heart and my mind as I know she is on yours. She will never be forgotten and the truth of her disappearance will be my focus until I die. I have barely slept in 2 yrs, and my prayers each night is for answers. God has spoken to me many times and I know that you will be home soon. He's let me see it. 3 times now I've dreamt you were home. I've put my faith in the Lord I've given your situation and Caylee's disappearance to Him to work out. I trust He will!

God has answered one of my prayers after nearly 2 yrs. your dad is finally going to counselling with me. I believe it has helped and he seems committed to going. I hope you are continuing your talks with the Chaplin. Everyone needs an outlet and a safe person to talk to. Many prayers continue to come to you and our family. More and more people are reaching out and professing their support for you. I hope you are still getting positive mail inspite of the States Attys Office erroneous decision to release your letter into discovery. I have to admit it does (deter?) me from writing sometimes.

I could see Judge Perry leaving the door open yesterday once the final decision is made on the other court case. I'm so suprised it hasn't (...) before. The Sunshine law was (...) ballance on rights. I'm enclosing some pics. We've decided that after 18 yrs Horace should be allowed to explore. He doesn't jump anymore past 3 ft so we feel he's safe in the back yard. He loves it. Much for him to see and its good exercise for him. All he does is eat and lay around. The girls keep track of him for us. Hope you enjoy the pick (5).

Grandpa just celebrated his 88th birthday- What a blessing! We had lunch at Golden Corral his favorite. He loved to get out, so once a month we try to get him out. He is doing well, and misses you very much. He wears Caylee's button and bracelet every day. He still keeps her memorial cards in his pocket. What a blessing she was for him on father's day 2008. I still believe she breathed life into him that day. I'm so glad I didn't lose all three of you that year. Grandma is doing well. She finally came and stayed with us so she could go to the Kids engagement party last Sat. It was her first time back at the house in over 2 yrs. As hard as it was for her I know it was also healing for her. Your other grandparents couldn't come as they have not been feeling well. You were definitely missed as always.

I guess thats all for now. Just know how much you are loved and even though I may not write that often, that I think of you every moment and I talk to you and Caylee everyday. My love for you will never face and my confidence will never waiver.
Love you always and forever,
Mom.

Thanks for typing this one out. Much appreciated. the first area bolded above....can someone please explain to me what in the heck she is talking about:waitasec: and the second portion I bolded above just made me ill.....there is no way Mr. P wears that pin/bracelet everyday ...this is more of Cindy's 'setting the stage pictures.' She should be so ashamed using her poor father for a photo op. Hasn't she hurt her parents enough. :loser::loser::loser:

It's hard to believe that someone could be so irrational that they believe that there's a vast conspiracy involving numerous LE agencies, county and federal, plus state prosecutors, all out to frame her daughter. The numbers are staggering, and why would they want to frame her daughter? She must also believe that conspiracy extends beyond just LE and prosecutors, and to medical testing labs too.

You bring up and important point regarding Cindy's failure to look for Caylee if she really believes she's still alive. If she really and truly believes that Caylee's alive, doesn't she see that finding Caylee would bring all this to an end?

I don't think Cindy is really crazy or irrational. I think she really believes that she's being very clever and is manipulating the public and the media with what she says. I don't think she understands that no one believes her, and she also doesn't understand how transparent she is. She not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

Before all this happened KC was able to get away with whatever she pleased because every story was bought hook, line and sinker. By the same token, as long as Cindy bought those stories hook, line and sinker, she had control. IMHO neither of them understands that this is over now. KC's lies are in the open and Cindy's control is all gone. Everyone sees it but them... they just think the whole world is out to get them. :banghead:

shellsbells, I cannot thank you enough for typing the newest letters out. Bless your heart and your brain for the mental gymnastics it had to go through. If a spellchecker were to implode, surely yours would be the first.

I want to address a few things in CA's letters, but will have to take some breathers before doing so.

Anyway thank you so much again. Note to self: send shellsbells a thank you card and aspirin a.s.a.p.

Thanks for typing this one out. Much appreciated. the first area bolded above....can someone please explain to me what in the heck she is talking about:waitasec: and the second portion I bolded above just made me ill.....there is no way Mr. P wears that pin/bracelet everyday ...this is more of Cindy's 'setting the stage pictures.' She should be so ashamed using her poor father for a photo op. Hasn't she hurt her parents enough. :loser::loser::loser:

BBM, I thought the same exact thing when I first saw that photo. I automatically pictured CA pinning it on him without him really knowing what's going on, due to his health condition(s).

Mrs. P told the detectives that he doesn't even remember which nurse he had for the day, and that was almost 3yrs ago. Who knows how much his condition has deteriorated since then. I don't doubt for one sec that he misses Caylee with all his heart and soul, but I somehow doubt he remembers to put a pin on everyday.

Seeing Mr. P makes me think back to the video from Fathers day 2008. It looked as if Caylee was afraid to leave his arms. It was pure and unconditional love between the two of them. Something she never got at home. It breaks my heart. I can't begin to imagine how Mr. and Mrs. P feel about all this.
Then I think of Mrs. P visiting the house for the first time in 2yrs. It must have broke her heart. Especially considering she not allowed to speak of the situation per CA's rules.

Ok time to take a breather.

Here's the second letter, this one was a trial. :banghead:

9-1-2010
My dearest Casey,
My sincerest apologies for not writing sooner. I know that (Jeanine?) had told you first how hard its been these last few weeks. So many times I had picked up a pen and piece of paper to write, but I just couldn't get the words out without pouring out my heart and how much it hurts sometimes not to be able to speak to you freely. Its just so difficult now to write and be so aware that every word said or not said will be analyzed, criticized, and plastered all over the internet and news stations. I'm so aware that I can't even mention a friend or family member without putting them in jeopardy of being harrassed by bloggers or media. So much for people's right to privacy. Everyone that now wants to reach out to you has to face the reality that their letters or cards with their names and addresses will be made public and the ignorance of this state law now allows them to be harrassed. Seems like out constitutional rights are overturned by a law that was meant to keep our Florida government in check. It was never meant to take away individual rights. I hope that someday a judge somewhere in the State of Fl will say enough is enough , and have enough courage and strength to override this so called Sunshine Law, by trumping it with the US Constituion.

Everyone that I mentioned in my last letter to you that was released in the last discovery dump was contacted by media. They want to know why or what motivates them to write, or they want them to comment on you- How sick our world has become to want to know why one human would be, or could even consider to be compassionate to another. Seriously, this is so sickening that anyone could even ask that. As you know I was questioned why I would want to donate Caylee's shoes to a charity that donates them to orphan children! Again, Seriously! Why are some so ignorant when it comes to being a compassionate human and can't see the obvious. As hard as it was to part with some of her shoes, it felt so good to know that at Christmas some little girl (or nine) will have new shoes. I took nine pair of Cays shoes (size 6-7) with about 50 pairs of her socks. Also gave them 2 new prs of shoes and 20 new pairs of socks for older children. I kept Cays Spidy shoes, crocks and her pink boots. Plus the OCSD still has at least 1/2 doz prs of shoes. One reporter from HLN had the stupidest comment of all- he wanted to know why I would donate Cays shoes if I still believed she was alive. These people are suppose to [be] intelligent and experts! Does he really think that if Caylee came home today that her shoes from 2 yrs ago would still fit her?! The other ignorant part of that question is why wouldn't I donate them if she was alive. He must never have given anyone anything before as in a charitable capacity. Its about the giving to others that don't have, and young children is a no brainer. But once again, the ignorance of others keeps coming out as they speak about what they don't know. Funny how God works His little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make thinks more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth. I have always looked at the glass half full, instead of half empty; but now I appreciate just having the glass and whatever is in it.

So even though I can't see you right now and you can't write back to me, I just appreciate the opportunity to still be able to write even though it is no longer personal and private, but knowing that you can see my words and know my heart will get us both through these next few months. Any news that you need to get is private will be passed on to Jose. You are so lucky to have him on your side. He is dedicated to you and your innocence and I have the utmost respect for him and his humbleness. No matter how much crap they throw at him or you he has continued and will continue to fight for you and your right for a fair trial. Keep your head up Casey, keep your mind and spirit focused on Christ. We just studied 2 Corinthians tonight at Bible Study. Read Paul's letters again and KNow that 12:9-10. Thru all of this, His game will flow down as your blessings go up. You are not alone. You are loved by Him and thri His love and my faith you will overcome this and be a stronger person for it. No one can come between you and your love for Christ, nor can anyone or anything come between our love for each other. Some day soon we will be able to go on our walks again, cuddle on your bed watching our favorite shows or just chilaxing out together. You and I have so many wonderful memories of our life before losing Caylee, and those cannot be taken from us. Some day again we can hold each other and rejoice in the precious time that Caylee was with us and take comfort in knowing that God blessed her spirit into our lives for a reason and together our 3 spirits will never be broken! Caylee is now 5 yrs old and both you and Caylee have been missing in my life for over 2 yrs now, but not one day goes by where I don't feel or see the love that we all shared. Hang on to that. Its on of the few things that keeps me going.

Psalm 27; Psalm 55 will help me sleep tonight.

I hope you enjoy the pictures I sent this time. I know you are just happy to get them, I will try to continue to send random pics. Sorry if I tend to duplicate them. I will send more updated ones soon. This one may be one I've sent before its from last Oct. They both send their love and you know the rest! 8-26 was the day and no plans until next fall or later. Keep you posted.
Love you Always and Forever,
Mom

P.S. Grandma P. Knew why you were growing your hair. She knows your heart.
I'm proud of you.
Love,
Mom

(bbm) For WHAT??

Well even Cindy recognizes what many of "bloggers" recognize about Baez
"Sometimes his ego/pride whatever gets in the way"..
page 5

Cindy's very vindictive character is evident, it comes out in many of her letters just like the infamous very ugly and vengeful voice mail left to Tim Miller

Unfortunately for Caylee, even if Cindy believes it's not Casey, she's never directed that vengeance towards Caylee's murderer ..

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080510cindy-casey-letters/1/lg/cindy_Page_18.htm

Wow how sad....Cindy can not let go of this "I am Casey's BFF" , She is Casey's Mother..Period..and she should remember that. Geez,Cindy...Let Casey have her own BFF's,

"I maligned how hard it was to see you refer to her as BFF....."

"Truly you and I are the only ones that fill that spot for each other"

The more I read these letters the more we see just how overbearing and suffocating Cindy is.
:twocents:

First of all, I don't think CA is off her rocker. I think she knows what she is doing. In order to stay out of work I would think she has to provide some proof she is too overpowered with grief that she cannot function so that is part of the "Caylee's alive" thing.

Now the rest of it, as referenced above, I think she knows KC has a good chance of getting the DP and maybe, just maybe, the mitgation person dropped a hint. Some of this is just too far out from the way CA acted in the beginning. I do not believe CA has lost it. I believe she knows exactly what she is doing and she is staying focused. jmo

BBM

Did I miss a picture? May I please ask which one you are referring to?

TIA!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico