Lies point us to the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ransom note
What type of kidnapper goes to a home to kidnap a child not only fails to kidnap, but leaves a ransom note and fails to call the next morning as detailed in the RN as directive?

What type of kidnapper goes to kidnap and does not already have a note written but instead uses the families notepad and bothers to put the sharpie & pad back in their rightful place?

What kind of kidnapper only asks for the exact amount of JR Christmas bonus that year; a measly $118,000.00? He was a millionaire. Who was privy to such personal information?

What type of kidnapper knows to leave the note on the back steps of the spiral staircase (inner workings of R home per JAR)? Yet somehow the RN finds its way onto the floor in the back hallway without any fingerprints and as reported: JR leaning over it to read it in his underwear.

What type of kidnapper is knowledgeable about small foreign factions? Nathan Inouye. APAC ~ SBTC ~ Victory?

There was an adequate size Attaché sitting below the wet bar where JR note pad was retrieved. Thinking ... did the writer see this and think yes; let’s put that into the note? Like the brown paper bag found under JAR bed = fibers found in JB bed. Let’s link everything together.
نتيجة بحث Google عن الصور حول https://shakedowntitle.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/img_0137.png?w=676
I haven’t found the original photo 17.7 but am looking for it. There was a scarf on that wet bar as well. JR personal item to JB was a scarf, why? He said the scarf found on the wet bar was a gift from Beth. PR gave out scarves as gifts to the gentleman friends and family (December 23 party). What is the significance here?

I have came up with two reasons the RN exists.
1. JB body needed to be found.
2. Why search for a child in your home if she was kidnapped? Inferring PR reasoning here. I do not recall her stating she searched her home high and low for her daughter. Just take the RN at face value? I think not.
The RN was written by a nurturer. JR was not that, BR well he hardly missed JB. Why was PR so mad at JR? Your not the only ‘fat cat’ around. Terminology PR father used. Could it have been that JR was having an affair or several affairs? According to housekeepers JR was seldom at home. I know there are a lot of people that don’t think much of LHP, but she only had nice things to say about the R’s until she found out that she was the first person they pointed fingers @. LHP probably thought well if your going to play games, I believe I will tell the truth. Just a thought.
I recall a photo of the check tucked into the right hand corner of the plate rack above the back hall table =$118,000. She was stressed and not thinking clearly, otherwise she would have requested millions. Obviously if you are a real kidnapper your not going to take the time to sit and write and rewrite a 3 page RN (@ home of kidnapping) and not take the child.
NP stated that all children are a little abused. It all rolls downhill, doesn’t it? So the vaginal trauma, strangulation, striking the head with blunt force object was unnecessary if your kidnapping. Those things would have been done once she was taken. It was all a ruse.
BR birthday is January 27. He was short 33 days from being prosecutable. JR and PR were both indicted for placing JB in a position that caused her death and rendered assistance of intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment for such person for the commission of a crime of Murder in the first degree and child abuse resulting in death. Instead of following through they were offered an apology by the D.A.? If it wasn’t BR then perhaps his best friend DS with DS mom writing the note. Why else the staunch support?

So, I just watched the footage on Burke being interviewed. Wow! He said that he was scared because someone stole his dads credit cards? Why would that scare Burke? Was credit cards missing? He also said that he would normally go and find out what was going on but on the morning of his sisters murder he decides to stay in his room with his eyes shut. He calls his Mom psycho. Does this sound like a little boy who loves him mom or resents her? He also mentions that maybe JB is missing BUT then he adds thats not possible. Is there a hammer imprint on JBR head? Thats what Burke says! The interviewer says to Burke, Do you know why your here? Burke replies because you wanna find out who killed my sister. What?
This kid is so loaded with information. He said he had secrets then he said he couldn't remember them. Why did the interviewer keep cutting him off when he started to talk. Don't they know if you just keep your mouth shut that he would have talked on his own? He wasn't a dumb kid. All he had to do is follow THEIR LEAD! Also, he said he couldn't hear anything downstairs, then he said he could hear. Well, which is it? He could hear. Because when you are excited about something your voice gets louder and the pitch is higher. So why was it important for Burke to stay in his room? Simple! Because if he saw anything he might slip and tell what he saw.
I saw a picture of him at the funeral. Everyone in the photo was crying except for Burke. I think he looked really happy like he just won a ticket to... Me me me land; cause you had to go go go go go go go!

So, I just watched the footage on Burke being interviewed. Wow! He said that he was scared because someone stole his dads credit cards? Why would that scare Burke? Was credit cards missing? He also said that he would normally go and find out what was going on but on the morning of his sisters murder he decides to stay in his room with his eyes shut. He calls his Mom psycho. Does this sound like a little boy who loves him mom or resents her? He also mentions that maybe JB is missing BUT then he adds thats not possible. Is there a hammer imprint on JBR head? Thats what Burke says! The interviewer says to Burke, Do you know why your here? Burke replies because you wanna find out who killed my sister. What?
This kid is so loaded with information. He said he had secrets then he said he couldn't remember them. Why did the interviewer keep cutting him off when he started to talk. Don't they know if you just keep your mouth shut that he would have talked on his own? He wasn't a dumb kid. All he had to do is follow THEIR LEAD! Also, he said he couldn't hear anything downstairs, then he said he could hear. Well, which is it? He could hear. Because when you are excited about something your voice gets louder and the pitch is higher. So why was it important for Burke to stay in his room? Simple! Because if he saw anything he might slip and tell what he saw.
I saw a picture of him at the funeral. Everyone in the photo was crying except for Burke. I think he looked really happy like he just won a ticket to... Me me me land; cause you had to go go go go go go go!

thedutchessbell,
Changing their stories seems to run in the family. BR definitely knew more then he should about the crime. Where would he get such knowledge and why?
He played with his airplane during the funeral, He was smiling ear to ear walking out of the funeral. At graveside, the story goes he skipped off amongst the headstones and walked up to JB casket and patted it as his companion (for such) accompanied him.
I can’t imagine either parent actually getting mad enough to harm JB like that. But in the Christmas morning photo of JB with her mom; I question the death grip on JB arm, placement. I’ve seen photos of bruises on JB arm there during pageants. Perhaps PR learned it from her mother. Like I said it all rolls down hill. It appears obvious to me that the family was very dysfunctional. But what is normal? For a grandmother to state that all children are abused a little is out of bounds IMO. So are the bruises.
Much can be learned by reviewing the housekeepers in this family. After all, they were the hired help (house and kids). They knew and saw the comings goings on of this household.
Fiber evidence is everywhere (linking 2 of the 3);as well as DNA belonging to (2 of 3) people known to be in the house that night. I ask myself how did the kidnapper know there was a bag under JAR’s bed containing rope and why was said fiber evidence found on JB bed and clothing and inside body bag? Who knew where to find BR Swiss Army knife? Can we say indictment and apology any louder? Unfortunately for JB, I do not honestly believe her passing will meet with justice. Can’t stop us from wishing it so! The R’s never wanted this solved IMO. They just want forgiveness for the vicious murderer of their daughter/sister. There is no intruder evidence.
So it only seems logical to me who did it, why they did it, and where they did it.

how many 10 year-old upper class white kids are charged with felonies?.... are dirt poor black 10-year olds even charged with felonies?

was the cheque sitting in plain view? i didn't realize there is photo of the cheque from the crime scene.... so PR or IDI could have seen it right then and just gone with that figure. not sure why an IDI would use that figure unless it was to frame PR. not sure why PR would use that figure herself either.

"fat cat" isn't that derogatory a term. i wouldn't call it hateful. i mean, Warren Buffett could be called a "fat cat" and i bet he'd laugh..... and of course if PR wrote the note, it was fiction anyway so any feelings towards people aren't genuine anyway. of course, maybe they come through a little bit.

i agree with the one comment. there is basically no IDI evidence.

the DNA is a classic example. if someone broke in threw a cob-webbed window and didn't all that stuff that happened, would there not be foreign material everywhere? i mean, large amounts of it?

definitely lots of unanswered questions and big leaps of faith for RDI but there is plausible evidence.

how many 10 year-old upper class white kids are charged with felonies?.... are dirt poor black 10-year olds even charged with felonies?

was the cheque sitting in plain view? i didn't realize there is photo of the cheque from the crime scene.... so PR or IDI could have seen it right then and just gone with that figure. not sure why an IDI would use that figure unless it was to frame PR. not sure why PR would use that figure herself either.

"fat cat" isn't that derogatory a term. i wouldn't call it hateful. i mean, Warren Buffett could be called a "fat cat" and i bet he'd laugh..... and of course if PR wrote the note, it was fiction anyway so any feelings towards people aren't genuine anyway. of course, maybe they come through a little bit.

Tobiano8th,
There have been several children convicted (age 10 and under) for murder.

The check wasn’t exactly noticeable unless one knew to look for it there. PR wasn’t exactly a neat housekeeper. I believe that PR was under duress and wasn’t thinking clearly when she came up with the $118,000 ransom amount.
Your right Warren Buffet would probably laugh. But let’s look at JR statement about the ‘Fat cat’ derogatory term used in the RN:
John Ramsey: "My friends were around me, consoling me and trying to give me advice. And to be a part of that group - it's the Atlanta fat cats." How many people were privy to that info. that could have been involved in the murder?

I don’t know that I agree with the RN being fiction if PR wrote it. She wrote from what she knew, saw, and felt during the penning of the note. How do we explain that during the 911 call she knew the RN ended with Victory! S.B.T.C even though she admitted she had not read the note in it’s entirely? Why would a mother not first read the note in it’s entirety? Probably because she already knew exactly what it said.

If I remember correctly, the only check I am aware of that was seen was to JR from Pasta Jays and being an investor in that business, it most likely was a dividend check and certainly not in the amount of $118,000.

I may stand corrected in the Christmas bonus check.
If I remember correctly, the only check I am aware of that was seen was to JR from Pasta Jays and being an investor in that business, it most likely was a dividend check and certainly not in the amount of $118,000.
Logic101,
Thank you. I stand corrected in this statement. The check was for $7,000. in the plate rack.
Yet, let’s think about how many people were actually privy to JR Christmas bonus amount. Certainly not the people he worked with. I doubt if this was shared men talk amongst friends or colleagues. It could have been discussed by women as they seem to like to gossip; but I doubt it (unless it was family). IMOO

when i said PR writing ransom note and that the note was fiction.

i simply meant there was no kidnapping, the R's weren't the kidnappers, ergo she's writing fiction ......

if PR wrote the note, she was just making stuff up as she went, including feelings towards JR, trying to make it look like an IDI or someone out for revenge against JR wrote it....... so it basically doesn't reflect her feelings towards JR as it might if it had been written by a real kidnapper wanting revenue.

and of course if PR wrote the note, it was fiction anyway so any feelings towards people aren't genuine anyway. of course, maybe they come through a little bit.
i simply meant there was no kidnapping, the R's weren't the kidnappers, ergo she's writing fiction ......
The note was fictitious whether PR wrote it or not. There was no phone call for ransom on the 26th.
if PR wrote the note, she was just making stuff up as she went, including feelings towards JR, trying to make it look like an IDI or someone out for revenge against JR wrote it....... so it basically doesn't reflect her feelings towards JR as it might if it had been written by a real kidnapper wanting revenue.
Fat cats was a terminology referring to DP and JR.
PMPT Page 225
"The ransom note would become public only in September 1997. Karen Howard, an employee of Access Graphics, said that she was struck by the words "your are not the only fat cat around.' Howard remember that Patsy's father, Don Paugh, used the word CATS all the time; for example, 'Those cats down in marketing’.”
i.e.
Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.” This sounds more like a wife instructing her husband in some household matter, than a kidnapper giving instructions. It also suggests that the writer is educated enough to spell attaché and use it correctly. I am of the belief that PR pinned the note and was emoting.

I thought, Wow these guys has some really good English! Subject, verb and complete thought. Not to mention the hard words were spell correctly and others miss spelled.
When I read the note it sounded to me like PR penned it and was upset with her husband therefore it was easy to put some digs in there. It had been reported that the two of them were very distant with each other which was seen as highly unusual. I think PR loved the term, Fat Cat!
For those who think that Burke was too young to commit murder, search it out. It will send chills down your spine how little ones can be so brutal in their murder and how they entice their victims. They are so young and so clever. Its mind blowing! You will never underestimate a child again. Did you see the little 8 year old boy on fb driving to LA? Yep!
Did anyone notice how Burke said that there was not supposed to be a spoon with the pineapple?
I know of kids who love to play with flashlights. Its a treat if they are good. Now lets just suppose that JBR was killed with it. If she had a blanket over her head there wouldn't be any hair or skin. just a quick wipe and all finger prints would be gone especially if it was in BR possession.

On another note: I remember that there was a case that had gone unsolved for years and the family wanted justice. So, being the fact that the family and friends were of a christian faith, they all decided to pray and cause the killer to come forward and confess from an overload of guilt. It took several weeks, but low and behold the killer came forward. It was him because he talked about details only the killer would have known.
So, why did I just share that? Because I think its time for JBR to have some justice!

Last edited:
Starting at the beginning ...
Susan Stine
Where was DS? He wasn’t mentioned as saying goodbye.

Interviewer: Boulder Police
Interviewee: John Ramsey
Date of Interview: April 30, 1997
Interviewed At: Boulder District Attorney’s Office
Case: Hasson/Ramsey
Case No: 96-423
JR: Uh, it was probably 8:30 p.m., quarter to nine when we left as I recall. And uh, we had gift baskets for the Walkers, for the Stines, for the Franks, and we left the White’s and we took a basket to the Walkers; as I recall Patsy went in and I stayed in the car; we drove to the Stines and did the same thing, uh, and debated on whether to go to the Franks or not, but it was getting late and that was a ways away, so we decided to go home. So we probably got home about nineish, nine-fifteen I think, drove in the back through the alley into the garage. Uh JonBenet had fallen fast to sleep. Uh, I carried her inside and took her upstairs and put her in bed, put her on her bed. Uh Patsy came up behind me, and then I went down to get Burke ready for bed, he was down in the living room, working on a toy he got putting it together, and tried to get him to go to bed because we had to get up early the next morning, but he wanted to get this toy put together, so I worked with him on that for 10 15 minutes probably; and then I took him up to bed and got his pajamas on, probably brushed his teeth, and then I went up stairs from there and got ready for bed. I read her a little bit. The lights went out around ten-thirtyish or ten-forty.

1997 April 30 - Taped Interrogation interview of Patsy Ramsey by Steve Thomas and Tom Trujillo in Colorado
NE Book Page 47:
Tom Trujillo: "Okay. Got home about 8:30, 9:00. What's the first thing you guys do when you got home that night? Actually, let me step back. Befofe you got home, you went over to.."
Patsy Ramsey: "Walkers and dropped off a little gift... and Stines and dropped off a little gift and drove home and JonBenet was asleep. She had fallen asleep in the car."
Tom Trujillo: "Did you have to wake her up to get her inside or..?"
Patsy Ramsey: "Well, she was just really zonked and John carried her up to her room... and, I, uh, you know, ran up behind him and, or in front of him, I can't remember. Maybe, or it might have been in front of him to turn the bed down. And he laid her down and I got her undressed and put her, I left her shirt on her and, uh, went to the bathroom and tried to find some pajama pants and all I could find was some, like long underwear pants... and put those on."
PR original statement to the police Dec.26th, 1996:
When Officer French arrived at the Ramsey home early that morning, Patsy told him that Jonbenet had gone to bed wearing a red turtleneck. When Jonbenet was found she was wearing a white Gap shirt (the same shirt she had been wearing the previous day).

BR:
Based on Schiller and Thomas’s summaries (see below) we can piece together these aspects of Burke’s account of that evening:

• Jonbenet fell asleep in the car on the way home, but woke up to help carry presents into the house of a friend (the Stines).

• When they got home, Jonbenet was still awake. She walked in slowly and went up the spiral stairs to bed, just ahead of Patsy.

• Burke remained downstairs and played with a toy with John. He and John talked about how it was time for bed.

• He didn't remember when he went to bed.

Was JB asleep? If so, when did she awake to eat the fruit cocktail?
What about the Christmas photo with PR and JBR? I posted it on...think think think
When was that photo taken?

What about the Christmas photo with PR and JBR? I posted it on...think think think
When was that photo taken?

Does anyone know about the photo I am referring too here? Is this the last photo of JBR? View attachment 247239

This statement is correct:
Dear thedutchesbell,

The photo you attached was taken Christmas Morning 1996. For many years it was believed to be the last ever photo taken of Jonbenet (alive).

In 2019 John Ramsey released another photo for a documentary. This photo (see attachment) was taken Christmas Evening at the Whites' party - it is currently the last ever photo taken of Jonbenet (alive) that has been released to the public.

Kind regards,
Jim

This statement is correct:

Aren't they both in pajamas, without makeup in this last pic? I can't imagine Patsy going to a Christmas party dressed like this. Wasn't Patsy still wearing her red sweater the next morning when police arrived?

Aren't they both in pajamas, without makeup in this last pic? I can't imagine Patsy going to a Christmas party dressed like this. Wasn't Patsy still wearing her red sweater the next morning when police arrived?
MaryNo,
Please read the entire post. It will give you your answer.
Thanks.

The lies point us to the truth:
We have been here already ... but these things are worth consideration:
Where the spin seems to begin:
Christmas morning: Who got a bicycle?
ST pg. 70: “Joe and Betty Barnhill, the elderly neighbors so trusted by the Ramseys that JonBenet’s silver Christmas bicycle had been hidden with them.”
DOI pg. 2: “JonBenet had outgrown her training bike.”
There is a mention of 2 bikes one for PR and one for JB. Or wait, maybe there were 3 bikes, JR adds one for Burke a bit later in the 6/23/98 interview. Or, two days later on 6/25/98, there were 3 bikes, but this time the third one was for JR that he bought for himself but none for BR because he already had one. Or, wait, there WERE bikes for both BR and JB, according to Burke in 2016. Also in 1998 BR interview with Detective Dan Schuler:
DS: What do you remember about that morning (Christmas 1996) and about the fun things that you had -- that you were doing that day?
BR: I just remember first going on the bike and sitting on it, [inaudible] (mimes holding handlebars of a bike). “Vroom, Vroom!”
We know from previous posts and photos ... that the green bike we see does in fact; belong to BR.

On the way home from the W’s party Christmas night:
Was JB asleep or not when she got home?
Susan Stine: "They came to our house and I talked to Patsy for awhile maybe 10 or 15 minutes and they all seemed perfectly normal. They were all the same - bubbly about Christmas and about where they were going and we, my husband and I, waved good-bye to them as they were leaving and that was the last time we saw them as an intact family."
ST. Pg 317: BR said his sister fell asleep in the car on the way home but awakened to help carry presents into the house of a friend. When they got home, JonBenet walked in slowly and walked up the spiral stairs to bed, just ahead of Patsy.
ST pg. 23: Officers reconstructed some of the timeline of the previous night from the parents' recollections. John Ramsey said the family returned home from the party about ten o'clock, and he read to both children before they went to sleep. He confirmed to Arndt that he had read to JonBenet after tucking her in. He would later deny these statements.
April30, 1997 taped interview:
Tom Trujillo: "Okay. Got home about 8:30, 9:00. What's the first thing you guys do when you got home that night? Actually, let me step back. Befofe you got home, you went over to.."
Patsy Ramsey: "Walkers and dropped off a little gift... and Stines and dropped off a little gift and drove home and JonBenet was asleep. She had fallen asleep in the car."
Tom Trujillo: "Did you have to wake her up to get her inside or..?"
Patsy Ramsey: "Well, she was just really zonked and John carried her up to her room... and, I, uh, you know, ran up behind him and, or in front of him, I can't remember. Maybe, or it might have been in front of him to turn the bed down. And he laid her down and I got her undressed and put her, I left her shirt on her and, uh, went to the bathroom and tried to find some pajama pants and all I could find was some, like long underwear pants... and put those on."
My conclusion here is that JB arrived home awake. The Stine’s lived on 10th and the R’s lived on 15th. Not far enough to be completely zonked out. I believe that story line came after she was struck on the head. Besides how else did JB consume pineapple and then digest it within an hour and 1/2 to 2 hours before she died?

I will continue this plot in additional posts. I don’t want to make it to long

Dutchess, i too am fascinated by the quality of the writing in the ransom note. i would say it is exquisite. i can not see a drifter pedophile writing like that. maybe a revenge on JR person could conceivably write that well........

of course, the note doesn't really have much aggressive negative feeling towards JR. and little actual evidence of IDI overall anyway.

i'm not sure what to think of perhaps benign happenings like PR saying (paraphrase) "that looks like paper from my pad" when shown a photocopied copy of the note (that didn't look like paper from her pad)..... for one thing, patsy might say "i didn't say it", "someone told me it from my pad".. and of course, i feel like i need to see what the photocopied note looked like vs. the original..... kinda of like the JFK assassination, there is no point arguing about evidence i've never seen that experts argue over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29