light bulb moments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly TinPan it made perfect sense to me (thinking as Casey). If she could have just quit partying and shopping at Target with other people's money long enough to perfect the plan it might have worked.

I will share another thought that I have not sure if this is lightbulb or not but here goes..

KC had her laptop while she was gone from the home from June 15th-July 15th, she was leaving AL house and acting like she was going to work daily..My gut tells me that she was really sitting around in different apartment parking lots and Pfishing (I think that is what they call it) free internet services from people who had no idea....Follow me I am getting somewhere with this...

When LE went to Sawgrass Apts to talk to the manager to see if they had a ZFG living there, the apt manager looked on her computer and saw where one had been there to look at apt on June 17th..

I think that KC was basically able to hack into Sawgrass Apt computers on that day by Pfishing there internet signal and that is how she knew about ZFG being at Sawgrass on the 17th..And since she had just either killed Caylee or found her dead, she decided this would now become her Nanny..and she then had an entire month to decide what she would say if she ever saw her parents again.

KC may have been phishing for free wi-fi service all the places she was at at one time or another. I doubt if she could have hacked into the Sawgrass computer since it was probably password protected.

I would not have put it passed KC to have been cruising the Sawgrass apts and ZFG, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, just happened to be the person KC zeroed in as the nanny. How KC got such specific info about ZFG still puzzles me. It will come out at trial no doubt so I can wait until then to actually hear how she did it.

my hinky moments
(1) Nov 14 Dr. Lee views the car...He reports back to Baez
Nov 15-16 The Pi's are searching the crime scene
Nov 19 LM quits working for the A's

(2)When Baez started saying "my client say's she is innocent" instead of saying "My Client is Innocent" as he was first saying.
(3) George, Cindy and Lee anytime they open their mouth.

KC may have been phishing for free wi-fi service all the places she was at at one time or another. I doubt if she could have hacked into the Sawgrass computer since it was probably password protected.

I would not have put it passed KC to have been cruising the Sawgrass apts and ZFG, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, just happened to be the person KC zeroed in as the nanny. How KC got such specific info about ZFG still puzzles me. It will come out at trial no doubt so I can wait until then to actually hear how she did it.
Kimmer might have a point. Before I moved to my new place, there was an attorney somewhere in our neighborhood. Our wireless network and her wireless network were unsecured. The pc's would pick up the strongest signal at the time we were logging on. I found this out when I noticed some folders that said "Gloria" in (I think) the 'my network places' file. We looked in the files and found out she was an immigration atty and there was her clients info. Name, DOB, you name it. So we can't assume Sawgrass's files weren't accessible.

My latest Light bulb Moment--

When I was listening to LE interview GA And LE said to him * not a driect quote* I think you know a lot about of a lot of things.. Just LE's tone of voice spoke volumes.

MOO

Yes. And then they repeated it. HinkOLA!

I think the actual quote was 'I think you're a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.'

And I agree with you. My interpretation was that while he said it in response to George talking about his knowledge about cars, the detective was thinking about GA's experience as a cop, and that he knows GA knows the smell of decomp. (If that makes sense?)

Experience as a cop? What do we really know about this? I'm happy that GA and CA have been so quick to try to paint GA as an "expert" homicide deputy as they (and only they) will be pressed to answer to this...But I have my (HUGE) doubts about what GA has ever done.

Generally, I have now come to the conclusion that brain cell activity is generally lower in this family than most would expect. As such, I've lowered my general expectations about everything we've seen , heard or are able to conclude!

MOO

And did she drug or chloroform him like I feel she did Amy when she took her cash?
Wow Turbo now THATS a light bulb moment for me! Never dawn on me she could have been using the chloroform on anyone but little Caylee. :waitasec:

Also think we may discover in Amy's testimony that Casey had her "resume" unauthorized...or that perhaps Casey was attempting to assume Amy's identity by obtaining employment in HER name...or that she was making an effort to cast doubt in Amy's direction by having all of her personal info in the car where the baby was left for days. Maybe she hoped they would blame Amy because her resume was in the car? Let's face it, Casey WAS a criminal, but the girl was/is as dumb as a rock as far as any logic or reason is concerned. She has been given credit too many times as having been "bright" or "smart" and I do not believe she was either of these. She was criminally-minded, cunning, conniving, manipulative, sneaky and underhanded, but none of these are the qualifiers of higher intelligence.

i never understood why Amy's phone number was on a scrap of paper on the front seat of KC's car. AH # was already stored in KC's phone (phones) and ppl as attached to their phones as KC would have dialed and saved it at the time she got the number, not written it down for later.

i never understood why Amy's phone number was on a scrap of paper on the front seat of KC's car. AH # was already stored in KC's phone (phones) and ppl as attached to their phones as KC would have dialed and saved it at the time she got the number, not written it down for later.

I want to believe that it is God's way of saying "ENOUGH!" If CA hadn't found KC that night - KC may have disappeared to Cali to cause more tragedies to others.:mad:

My moment was when someone posted that they wondered if "Zanny" meant the trunk of the car. If that's where Casey put Caylee,, wonder how many times she'd done that. She had probably used "Zanny" (the trunk) before..

Hi turbo!

I think she used something on Amy that night too. I think she waited until Amy was already asleep and gave her the rag in her sleep to "put her out", stole her cash AND changed her pants in the 15 minutes to follow. Amy wakes confused and robbed. Casey tells her she "hid" the money is what she TOLD her therefore confusing her even more...She DID something to put Amy into a deeper sleep that night and if THAT could be proven then we might have a closer date in the timeline for when she began USING the chloroform in VARIOUS ways, and not just on Caylee...:eek:

....or, what if Amy had some type of (llegitimately prescribed) sleep medication that could have made her do things like this sometimes....(think Ambien, Lunesta). Casey could have known how this medication affected Amy and planned this before hand. Also, could she have stolen some of the said medication and possibly dosed Caylee with it?

I know that’s a little far out there, but your post got me to thinking about that scenario.

It is possible. ANYTHING is possible with her. I think she and Ricardo may have been playing with the chloroform as a sexual enhancement and that is how she began to come to use it on Caylee...I think she was using it with someone else first and I think that someone else was Ricardo. But where did she GET it is a big question that has not been answered yet? She researched it, but does LE know from what source it was finally obtained?

It is possible. ANYTHING is possible with her. I think she and Ricardo may have been playing with the chloroform as a sexual enhancement and that is how she began to come to use it on Caylee...I think she was using it with someone else first and I think that someone else was Ricardo. But where did she GET it is a big question that has not been answered yet? She researched it, but does LE know from what source it was finally obtained?

I can't wait to know what LE knows!!

That is a very good question!!!!

Why would it have been written down on paper and left in the front seat of the car. Part of the setup maybe along with the other items left on the seat of the car?

We don't know that is a true statement from Cindy as it could have been on the resume or even a check of AH's and not a "scrap of paper".

I've never heard of chloroform being used as a sexual enhancement. Is that done? I'm scared to google chloroform ever. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back