Light bulb moments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey claiming to have the nanny living there, and then suddenly someone with the name ZFG showing up to rent an apartment there within hours of Caylee's disappearance. I don't believe in coincidences like that.

MissMyBaby, I don't believe in coincidences like that either. There is more to this than we know.

I knew from the beginning, but my light bulb moments/clinchers were:

1. KC getting a new tattoo "while" she was searching for her daughter
2. Per GA interview to LE, KC wouldn't let him open the trunk
3. Per TL interview to LE, KC would wake up in cold sweats in the middle of the night

First off...:Welcome-12-june: to all the new members and long time lurkers!

Hi there! A new poster here from Oz. There is so much to read on here it has taken me ages to get to posting. Anyway I had this thought and probably someone has said it before, and I apologise if this is the case, but do you think there is a chance that Kc wont say anything till such time as a cause of death would be very hard to determine?

This was my very first thought (after I said OMG, she killed her baby). After 31 days in an alligator infested swamp, there's not gonna be much left. This immediately made me think premeditation.

MMB, and premeditation hit me when I heard it was back in May when she was looking up missing children on her computer, and also, the search regarding chloroform.

MMB, and premeditation hit me when I heard it was back in May when she was looking up missing children on her computer, and also, the search regarding chloroform.

Same here. I thought she was guilty immediately but premeditation just hit me recently. In my gut. That she did premeditate.

I have two Lightbulb moments:

1.) When I saw her in one of the news footage tapes that was shown of her going to visit her attorney. She was wearing her infamous Caylee is Missing t-shirt and she had tied it up on the side. My jaw hit the floor. Her daughter is missing and she is taking the time to put that t-shirt on and tie it up on the side, checking it out in the mirror to see if it is tight enough. Disgusting!

2.) In her LE interview tapes there are a few times when she refers to Caylee in the past tense. No one speaks about anyone in the past tense unless they know that person is dead. Period. Sometimes, even when we know for a fact someone is dead we STILL don't speak about them in the past tense but it is NEVER the reverse. (Scott P did it in a few interviews and tried to correct himself...that was my lightbulb moment in that case as well!)

It wasn't a light bulb moment for me, it was a bow my head and weep moment - when I heard about the chloroform.

That was a breaking moment for me too. I cried and cried. Logically I knew what Casey had done yet my heart wanted to believe that Caylee's death was an accident but the chloroform news broke my heart.

I agree with most of your post, I bolded a couple to discuss.

(1) This was CA bluffing KC, trying to get her to produce Caylee.

(2) Lee offered to go p/u the phone, but LE told him not to. They (LE) recovered the phone, apparently left it with KC that nite, probably hoping to give her some rope.

(3) I thought KC was insinuating just that, "mom I can't believe you think I had anything to do with this".

(4) I'm guessing here that LE told TL someone would be back for the rest of KC's things. So he packed them up, finding Amy's checkbook in the process.

IDK, there are so many possibilities, what a mess.
On another thread, a poster said that TL didn't know Casey was missing until the 16th. Is there a link that says LE went to AL's and picked up the phone and left it with Casey that night? I thought that LE was basically there ALL night.

31 days for me. If I lose one of my kids in a store for even 31 seconds Im freaking. (yeah Im a lil strange like that)

The Anthonys have been consistent in one thing - slapping people who have good hearts and are concerned about Caylee in the face. Then they wonder WHY people are so against them.

Remember the old adage about not biting the hand that feeds you? Well the Anthonys don't just bite, they chomp and they do it in public so it easily verified.

ITA with all you said. And even though LE seemed to trust LA, I can't and don't. I wonder if they still think he's trustworth?

omg there are so many. Another for me was

When Lee Anthony was being interviewed by LE and he said Cindy came into Casey's room and her words to Casey were "What have you Done"

That said it all.

I was already very convinced that Casey was good for it, but when I read LA's LE interview transcripts, my jaw dropped. The way he described the decomp smell in the car was unsettling. I know that family knows what's up.

In the beginning of the investigation LA was sincere and so was George. Then they all started to lie. It was clear that they knew she was dead. LA made that very clear to LE.

And I still don't believe him. If that were true, there'd be no reason for KC and LA to have "spoken in code."

That one statement may not BE code. She said she was at Universal not for work and definately not for fun (paraphrasing). That could be easily comprehended as irony by someone who knew she had gone to universal with LE.

Has there been a thread started for evidence that supports KC's story or that would contribute to the idea that Caylee is alive?...Now I know what your all thinking but have we looked from that angle yet....:banghead:...I think it would be very interesting to try to look at this from the other side and see if there is anything that possibly supports the A's defense

You can find it if you search on "Caylee is alive."

I would not go there, unless I really believed it, if I were you. The title says "those who believe that Caylee is dead are NOT welcome." (paraphrasing)

Most of it is, "I feel she's alive," "KC is not a sociopath," and "I don't believe the forensics."

Great thread!

My lightbulb moment, as a Mom myself...went off the moment I saw Casey Anthony 'parade' through the police station with that sick grin on her face, wearing the now' infamous hoodie '----the look on her face just said to me loudly---SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!

Great thread!

My lightbulb moment, as a Mom myself...went off the moment I saw Casey Anthony 'parade' through the police station with that sick grin on her face, wearing the now' infamous hoodie '----the look on her face just said to me loudly---SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!

I agree with you & her complete calmness in her voice on the 911 call placed on the 15th of July!:mad::furious: I would be have screaming for help in less than a second of any harm or kidnapping of any of my family members, friends or even a stranger for that matter. :mad::(:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste