Light bulb moments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that one of the formidable hurdles that the defense needs to overcome with an alive Caylee theory is Caylee having been documented on video with supporting evidence from Mt Dora that she was alive on the15th, with GA claiming to have seen her on the 16th and then no sightings at all.

Even if an under the table adoption had taken place what is the likelihood that it could have happened within 24 hours? It's far more likely that it would have to have been planned in advance. So far we have seen no evidence to substantiate any such plan. Giving the child away to a new set of parents who were found within a 24 hour period would constitute abuse and neglect and a tremendous amount of worry. This is perhaps why Casey went with the kidnapping claim. These are the only 2 scenarios which could lead to a result of a living child.

Her behavior then betrays her for a lack of caring and concern in not reporting Caylee's disappearance for 31 days while carrying on with a 'life is normal, nothing is out of the ordinary' demeanor.

It seems that one of the formidable hurdles that the defense needs to overcome with an alive Caylee theory is Caylee having been documented on video with supporting evidence from Mt Dora that she was alive on the15th, with GA claiming to have seen her on the 16th and then no sightings at all.

Even if an under the table adoption had taken place what is the likelihood that it could have happened within 24 hours? It's far more likely that it would have to have been planned in advance. So far we have seen no evidence to substantiate any such plan. Giving the child away to a new set of parents who were found within a 24 hour period would constitute abuse and neglect and a tremendous amount of worry. This is perhaps why Casey went with the kidnapping claim. These are the only 2 scenarios which could lead to a result of a living child.

Her behavior then betrays her for a lack of caring and concern in not reporting Caylee's disappearance for 31 days while carrying on with a 'life is normal, nothing is out of the ordinary' demeanor.

And, even THEN you'd have to explain the DNA in the car.

And, even THEN you'd have to explain the DNA in the car.

The trunk, not a normal place for transporting passengers. Exactly, and it goes on from there.

Actually, my very first lightbulb moment was when I heard her daughter had been missing for 31 days and she was showing NO emotion whatsoever. That says it all, folks.

You can find it if you search on "Caylee is alive."

I would not go there, unless I really believed it, if I were you. The title says "those who believe that Caylee is dead are NOT welcome." (paraphrasing)

Most of it is, "I feel she's alive," "KC is not a sociopath," and "I don't believe the forensics."

I remember there being an actual debate thread too, apart from the 'alive' thread.

No, in fact, we see her barely able to squeeze into her jeans now.

I tried to search to see if anyone else has brought this up, but couldn't find anything. I saw a picture a couple of days ago on one of the news channel sites (that I can't find for the life of me now) that made me SERIOUSLY suspect that Casey is pregnant.... again. I think Tony or Ricardo or Jesse or the other Tony or Brandon or Mark or Ryan or Chris or Will might have something to worry about. :waitasec:

Oh, here it is....found it:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/10/15/caseyanthony_wideweb__470x342,0.jpg

I tried to search to see if anyone else has brought this up, but couldn't find anything. I saw a picture a couple of days ago on one of the news channel sites (that I can't find for the life of me now) that made me SERIOUSLY suspect that Casey is pregnant.... again. I think Tony or Ricardo or Jesse or the other Tony or Brandon or Mark or Ryan or Chris or Will might have something to worry about. :waitasec:

Oh, here it is....found it:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/10/15/caseyanthony_wideweb__470x342,0.jpg

I highly doubt she is pregnant becuase she supposdely have a miscarriage in the end of May. I think because of being on home confinement for 3 months and being watched except for those 6 hour visits she probably gained weight. I think she had one two many brownies.

My light bulb moment was the 911 call and the 31 DAYS. Also when she is nonchalantly using Amy checks without guilt or emotion in July. Caylee was missing for 2 weeks at this time and no remorse and no grieving. A mother who is missing thier child would not go on a shopping spree buying sexy lingerie and beer.

Excellent post! I agree completely with you. This has always bothered me because I do not believe for one minute that a grandmother whose granddaughter has lived all her life in the grandparents home would not know who was babysitting that child and how to get in touch with that person! No way, never will I believe that!!

Agreed! My daughter one time left her baby boy somewhere so she could go out partying. It took me a while, but I found out who it was (did not approve) and where it was and immediately went over there and got him. I had never met this woman before, but knew her daughters and that was enough for me. Cindy being like a mother to Caylee, yet staying so far out of her life with babysitters is so weird.

Another thing, Cindy stated in one interview that she "always" called Casey on her way home from work to unwind and find out how Caylee's day had been, what Caylee had been doing, but she went all that time, thinking Caylee was gallavanting all over Florida to all the beaches and amusement parks, and not once did she want to call "the nanny" to find out if Caylee was having a good time or anything??? Extra weird.

Exactly. How many people just "toss" new stuffed animals?

Hospitals, Salvation Army, kids down the street, Toys for Tots......

The excuse LA used when someone found them all in trash bags was they smelled like cigarettes.........since CA smokes why would that be a reason?

oh oh oh.... I have another one!

What about when KC made a point to say that when Caylee called "from a private number" KC tried to call her back but the number was disconnected. Aside from the obvious problems with this senario, I don't know of any phone company working THAT FAST disconnecting a number. sheeesh. We all know the call didn't happen despite CA's phone bills to prove it did but still, you have to wonder how stupid that sounded to the police before they obtained those phone records.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhh - not to mention if it says it is a "private number" you CANNOT call it back. period. There is NO NUMBER to call back. (I know I have tried)

I highly doubt she is pregnant becuase she supposdely have a miscarriage in the end of May. I think because of being on home confinement for 3 months and being watched except for those 6 hour visits she probably gained weight. I think she had one two many brownies.

My light bulb moment was the 911 call and the 31 DAYS. Also when she is nonchalantly using Amy checks without guilt or emotion in July. Caylee was missing for 2 weeks at this time and no remorse and no grieving. A mother who is missing thier child would not go on a shopping spree buying sexy lingerie and beer.

That miscarriage story is bunk, IMO. Casey got on a crying drunk and started that garbage with that boy to get attention and feel sorry for herself. Total BS...IMO of course.

The excuse LA used when someone found them all in trash bags was they smelled like cigarettes.........since CA smokes why would that be a reason?

I've always suspected that they might have mixed a piece of evidence in with those stuffed animals. A stuffed animal with decomp smell or something like that.

The 31 days of course, highlighted by the 911 call where KC imperiously demands that the police get there "IMMEDIATELY" to "DO SOMETHING" because things are "RIDICULOUS" when the protesters apparently "attack" GA.

Her first instinct there was to call LE in that scenerio but not when her daughter is kidnapped?

YEAH RIGHT.

In the beginning of the investigation LA was sincere and so was George. Then they all started to lie. It was clear that they knew she was dead. LA made that very clear to LE.

If you think reading them is bad, you should listen to them.
He laughs about the smell like it's a big joke.
Made me feel sick to my stomach.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhh - not to mention if it says it is a "private number" you CANNOT call it back. period. There is NO NUMBER to call back. (I know I have tried)

Of course!
How COULD you call back a number that comes up "private"?

Very good point!

Did anyone see on a recent interview that Cindy said
"Casey is as much of a victim as Caylee"
I can't believe she would say that
I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Wow, this statement from CA really angered me. Casey made victims out of so many people. To call her a victim seems ridiculous. But I'm trying to have a heart here - if she is a victim, she is a victim of Cindy.

I had somewhat of a "HUH?" last night when LP said that when Casey got home from jail the first time, she went into the kitchen and cooked Rod dinner. Guess that shouldn't surprise me, but it did.

I thought they had pizza that night? :crazy:
Lanie

My "aha" moment came after several weeks of carefully following the minutae of the various revelations, timeline details, witness statements, and audio/video recordings. It was kind of fun to puzzle over who said what, and measure it against whether or not they were likely to be lying, etc.

Then one night I realized the enormity of these details. That the accused was really, actually driving around town in that Pontiac for DAYS. With the stinking, putrefying body of her murdered toddler in the trunk.

No wonder she's not talking. How could anyone ever admit that? She'll never get that smell out of her memory. Rest assured it will haunt her forever.

I thought they had pizza that night? :crazy:
Lanie

No..a harrasser I guess you could call them, ordered a pizza for the family with a bad work written on it. Lee told LP they ordered and forgot to tell LP they didn't order it, after LP had already eaten a peace...hahaha..true story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste