Light bulb moments

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No..a harrasser I guess you could call them, ordered a pizza for the family with a bad work written on it. Lee told LP they ordered and forgot to tell LP they didn't order it, after LP had already eaten a peace...hahaha..true story

A blogger from another site sent it and the had the words "with Love and Decomp" written on it. I personally thought it was funny as He L L .

My "aha" moment came after several weeks of carefully following the minutae of the various revelations, timeline details, witness statements, and audio/video recordings. It was kind of fun to puzzle over who said what, and measure it against whether or not they were likely to be lying, etc.

Then one night I realized the enormity of these details. That the accused was really, actually driving around town in that Pontiac for DAYS. With the stinking, putrefying body of her murdered toddler in the trunk.

No wonder she's not talking. How could anyone ever admit that? She'll never get that smell out of her memory. Rest assured it will haunt her forever.

Nothing haunts a sociopath.

No..a harrasser I guess you could call them, ordered a pizza for the family with a bad work written on it. Lee told LP they ordered and forgot to tell LP they didn't order it, after LP had already eaten a peace...hahaha..true story

Now, THAT'S funny!:)

That miscarriage story is bunk, IMO. Casey got on a crying drunk and started that garbage with that boy to get attention and feel sorry for herself. Total BS...IMO of course.

Right there with you.

Apparently, the guy was ignoring her, and she had a self-pitying hissy.

When I came to the realization that Casey played to the camera in court, glorifying in the attention, always conscious of her impact in the media...shamefull! No grieving mother could ever revel in that.

Yesterday, when I was thinking about where Caylee could be. It has to be a place in an overgrown area that is accessible, but does not have usual foot traffic, and in an area protected from development. She wouldn't want to risk discovery of the body by someone clearing the land.

I agree KC was "cut off..." (after having been busted by CA for secretly bilking thousands from aging gp's retirement fund, I GUESS SO!) And maybe there was the intended source for the trip--and then when caught and confronted, ultimately those plans fell through. Btw anyone know exact dates AH was gone to PR?

left of July 2nd came back July 15th.

My "aha" moment came after several weeks of carefully following the minutae of the various revelations, timeline details, witness statements, and audio/video recordings. It was kind of fun to puzzle over who said what, and measure it against whether or not they were likely to be lying, etc.

Then one night I realized the enormity of these details. That the accused was really, actually driving around town in that Pontiac for DAYS. With the stinking, putrefying body of her murdered toddler in the trunk.

No wonder she's not talking. How could anyone ever admit that? She'll never get that smell out of her memory. Rest assured it will haunt her forever.

I wish that were true, but nothing haunts KC.

I agree with you 100% on all of it. My mother always knew my children's babysitters. Even after I move 300 miles from her. When she would come for a visit she would pick them up from the "BABYSITTER". Or at least thats what we call em out here in hickville. I have never met a person someone who refers to a "nanny". Not that I have a problem with the word or anyone using it. It is just not really a word I associate with common working (supposedly) folks.

Another light bulb moment for me was the "code" or whatever the heck it was between LA and KC. He knows something.

What I have always thought a Nanny was a live in babysitter that did not pay rent. took care of the kids during the day and cooked dinner sometimes.
Hmmm sounds like KC!!!

i also think there is something hinky with LA and KC. not sure what it is though.

Wow, this statement from CA really angered me. Casey made victims out of so many people. To call her a victim seems ridiculous. But I'm trying to have a heart here - if she is a victim, she is a victim of Cindy.

OK, that one DOES the the cake!

Yesterday, when I was thinking about where Caylee could be. It has to be a place in an overgrown area that is accessible, but does not have usual foot traffic, and in an area protected from development. She wouldn't want to risk discovery of the body by someone clearing the land.

Problem is.. there's a LOT of that in FL. Swamp, alligator lakes, semi-tropical, dense foliage.

Another thing that made my hinky meter go wild was when LE was interviewing LE and he stated that when CA overheard KC state she had not seen Caylee for 31 days that CA came into the room and asked KC who did you leave her with (I am paraphrasing)..That always seemed to me that she was telling KC (in a subtle kinda way) that she needed to come up with a story that Caylee was with someone....I just wonder if the Zani story would have been made up if CA had not said this.

Another thing that made my hinky meter go wild was when LE was interviewing LE and he stated that when CA overheard KC state she had not seen Caylee for 31 days that CA came into the room and asked KC who did you leave her with (I am paraphrasing)..That always seemed to me that she was telling KC (in a subtle kinda way) that she needed to come up with a story that Caylee was with someone....I just wonder if the Zani story would have been made up if CA had not said this.

You know - I think this is very interesting. First CA said "what did you do" and then she switched to "who did you leave her with."

I think that is very, very, very hinky. We are talking about a gp that just finds out their gd is missing and has been missing for 31 days. Who really would even think to ask either question? I know why CA asked the first question - because she knows her daughter. But it is the last question a normal parent would ask of their normal child when trying to discover the whereabouts of their normal gd.

But the second question, following so quickly...... What does that mean? Yes, it does seem like CA is trying to provide a way out for KC, but why? Did CA and KC talk about KC leaving Caylee previously? Did KC threaten to give Caylee away so that CA & GA would never see her again? and CA just thought that is what KC finally did?

Was it such threats that kept CA & GA in line over the years? And does CA now think that if there is even a hint that she suspects her daughter or thinks Caylee is gone, that KC will make sure Caylee never comes back?

Such a twisted case. KC has been running her parents for so long.

:confused:Hmmmmmmm,

Salem

Times my light bulb went ON (that's when I "related")
- Videos of Caylee and KC playing together
- Cindy's rather late support of her daughter (where were you before, Cindy? Controlling every aspect of everyone's life?)
- Cindy's actions and reactions towards the "protesters". Contrary to everyone's belief, I'm convinced it was always all about Cindy.
- KC's tone of voice while speaking to her mother. (Yay KC, but you should have walked away YEARS AGO). (I didn't dare to speak to my mother like that, but I DID walk away).

Times my light bulb went OFF
- Cindy's voice when speaking to KC. Belittling. Demeaning. I am certain this didn't just start a few years ago.
- KC asks Cindy during one of the jail visits "you don't know what MY involvement is?" (of course you do, mom).
- Patrick visits KC in jail and tells her "if you want to talk, just let it go".
- Everybody on WS stating how handsome and goodlooking TA is. A catch??? He's uhhh....never mind. Handsome men in my world look a whole lot better.
- Code speak between LA and KC
- Cindy was the first to hold the baby (and I'm sure this was not the only "first" she did), i.e. she "took posession".
- Cindy called KC's friends to tell them KC is a psychopath (I believe psychopaths are "made", mom - not all of them have the guts to walk away).
- Cindy tells the public "bring Caylee back to ME" (vs. back to us). Again, posessive.
- Everybody's assumption that Cindy took care of Caylee because KC didn't. Maybe Casey couldn't because Cindy "posessed"?
- Cindy's demeanor towards George. Controlling.
- Cindy's demeanor towards the press. Demanding and controlling. Impatient. Unfriendly. Curt. Rude.

Times my light bulb DIED
- When the cadaver dogs hit in the yard
- When the cadaver dogs hit in the car
- When a leading expert in cadaver dog training told me that NOTHING can mask cadaver smell. A trained dog will hit on cadaver smell no matter what was used to mask it.
- When KC let 3 months go by without revealing Caylee's whereabouts
- When LP left town
- When I realized that in my mind Cindy turned into my mother and I had absolutely no clue why KC did what she did, while my 4 kids are all alive and well.

Please don't reply. I won't be back to read it because this case broke my back. I can not for one second understand how KC could (if that's what she did) drive around with her child's decomposing body in the trunk, after killing her (if that's what she did; whether intentionally or unintentionally doesn't matter). I love my children, I worship them, I can only surmise that KC is insane. Because I had a mother like CA.

As you can see, my personal issues heavily influence my reactions and my understanding of this case.

Maybe I had a weird light bulb.

I threw it away.

I threw away my TV too.

I find it absolutely horrifying that Caylee had to die to free KC from her mother.

P.S. I apologize to all for being partially OT and for such a long post.

My Lightbulb goes ???HUH??? every night when LP is on NG. Every night it seems he has some new "tidbit" of information that we haven't heard before.

Last night for example. He said that GA told a retired LE buddy of his in Ohio that he was "tired of living the lie" of what KC has done.

Now how did LP know about this conversation between GA and his LE buddy in Ohio.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Times my light bulb went ON (that's when I "related")
- Videos of Caylee and KC playing together
- Cindy's rather late support of her daughter (where were you before, Cindy? Controlling every aspect of everyone's life?)
- Cindy's actions and reactions towards the "protesters". Contrary to everyone's belief, I'm convinced it was always all about Cindy.
- KC's tone of voice while speaking to her mother. (Yay KC, but you should have walked away YEARS AGO). (I didn't dare to speak to my mother like that, but I DID walk away).

Times my light bulb went OFF
- Cindy's voice when speaking to KC. Belittling. Demeaning. I am certain this didn't just start a few years ago.
- KC asks Cindy during one of the jail visits "you don't know what MY involvement is?" (of course you do, mom).
- Patrick visits KC in jail and tells her "if you want to talk, just let it go".
- Everybody on WS stating how handsome and goodlooking TA is. A catch??? He's uhhh....never mind. Handsome men in my world look a whole lot better.
- Code speak between LA and KC
- Cindy was the first to hold the baby (and I'm sure this was not the only "first" she did), i.e. she "took posession".
- Cindy called KC's friends to tell them KC is a psychopath (I believe psychopaths are "made", mom - not all of them have the guts to walk away).
- Cindy tells the public "bring Caylee back to ME" (vs. back to us). Again, posessive.
- Everybody's assumption that Cindy took care of Caylee because KC didn't. Maybe Casey couldn't because Cindy "posessed"?
- Cindy's demeanor towards George. Controlling.
- Cindy's demeanor towards the press. Demanding and controlling. Impatient. Unfriendly. Curt. Rude.

Times my light bulb DIED
- When the cadaver dogs hit in the yard
- When the cadaver dogs hit in the car
- When a leading expert in cadaver dog training told me that NOTHING can mask cadaver smell. A trained dog will hit on cadaver smell no matter what was used to mask it.
- When KC let 3 months go by without revealing Caylee's whereabouts
- When LP left town
- When I realized that in my mind Cindy turned into my mother and I had absolutely no clue why KC did what she did, while my 4 kids are all alive and well.

Please don't reply. I won't be back to read it because this case broke my back. I can not for one second understand how KC could (if that's what she did) drive around with her child's decomposing body in the trunk, after killing her (if that's what she did; whether intentionally or unintentionally doesn't matter). I love my children, I worship them, I can only surmise that KC is insane. Because I had a mother like CA.

As you can see, my personal issues heavily influence my reactions and my understanding of this case.

Maybe I had a weird light bulb.

I threw it away.

I threw away my TV too.

I find it absolutely horrifying that Caylee had to die to free KC from her mother.

P.S. I apologize to all for being partially OT and for such a long post.

With respect, Caylee didn't have to die to free KC from her mother.

My parents were super-controlling. I got a job and moved out. They did not even know where I was, until they let go.

Caylee died because KC did not want to work.

With respect, Caylee didn't have to die to free KC from her mother.

My parents were super-controlling. I got a job and moved out. They did not even know where I was, until they let go.

Caylee died because KC did not want to work.

I agree, my father is like CA and after many years of trying to work around him I finally came to the conclusion that the only solutions was to move far enough away that he couldn't get to me without me "letting him in". I also retrained him by holding him "psychologically" at arm's length for several years until he had to change the way he dealt with me if he wanted any of my attention (which is what it's all about with them anyway....attention for them). So I spent 4 years setting up a new work situation in another state & commuted between the states for 2 of those 4 years until the time was right to move. Then I picked up my husband & 2 children and we took off for an adventure that didn't include my dad.

Although the situation took me years to figure out and did in fact effect my health detrimentially, killing someone was not any part of the solution.

As a result of boring Sunday night TV, I decided to watch the NG rerun. A couple of things that I noticed that I would bring forward here for possible discussion.

During LA's interview with LE, when he's talking to LE about the smell of the car in the garage, he states "the smell I smelled (then he laughs) "for the first time". What does he mean by "for the first time" ?? That's like inferring that you've smelled it before, isn't it?

Another thing I noticed on NG's rerun tonight. When Baez is giving his pre-indictment press conference, where Casey is standing beside him crying, I noticed that Casey is wearing blue contact lenses. Color contacts are NOT CHEAP. If you look back at some of her old photos with Caylee and with her friends, her eyes are brown. Then there's the video of her walking into the police department with black pants and a white shirt, where she's wearing glasses (I'm guessing they are prescription, which are not CHEAP either), but then when she stands beside Baez during the press conference, she's wiping her tears away from her blue eyes. I'm only bringing this up because of the cost of the glasses and contacts, which are not covered by any health insurance coverage that I know of, and a 6 mo. supply of color contacts can go anywhere from $80.00 for 6 sets to over $100.00 for 6 sets (I know because I wear them), and then a pair of prescription glasses these days can go upwards of $800. to $1,000.00 bucks. Since Casey did not work, who paid for those? Cindy's money? Amy's Money? Also, was she trying to disquise her looks at some point by having blue eyes instead of brown, or is she doing this as a simple fashion statement???

I thought they had pizza that night? :crazy:
Lanie

I know LP did!!.....LOL He said he had to ask for a piece.

My lightbulb moment...........31 days!

second one: When Lee described what Cindy said to her daughter........."WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"?!

There are seriously millions of places around here just like you describe. It's a very tough area to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState