Light bulb moments

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know - I think this is very interesting. First CA said "what did you do" and then she switched to "who did you leave her with."

[snip]

KC's light bulb moment came when CA originally said, "What have you done?" and KC later responded, "I don't know where, where Caylee is" and then CA goes, "Who took her, Who took her".

At first KC was reaching, she had admitted to LA that she had not seen Caylee for 31 days but was simply stating that she didn't know where she was.

The CA seed of "Who took her" seemed to initiate the Nanny took her story and KC has run with that ever since.

It seems that until LA made her realize that LE will actually require her to take them to where Caylee is, no more hide-and-seek games --- she had simply thought she could maintain the story she was with the "Nanny".

Once the realization occurred that the game was up she did a quick switch from Caylee is with the "Nanny" -to- Zanny took her (LA thought Zenita) and KC further embroidered that to become Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Lightbulb moment #1... KC didn't report her child missing for "thirty-one days"

Lightbulb moment #2... CA called 911 and reported that it smelled like a "goddam dead body" had been in the car

Lightbulb moment #3... KC left her child with a person who didn't exist nor could she find a phone number for

Lightbulb moment #4... KC lying to Law enforcement about EVERYTHING. The trip to Universal Studios was funny.

Lightbulb moment #5... Jail call released with no concern about Caylee, a "Huge waste of time", There was no "Did you find her?" "Did anyone call about Caylee?" "Have you hear from the Kidnapper?" "OMG where could she be?"

Lightbulb moment #6... No concern or care whatsoever about the where abouts of her missing child

Lightbulb moment #7... Released photos from Fusion, Partying while "searching" for daughter

Lightbulb moment #8... The big fight, CA wanting to take custody

Lightbulb moment #9... Lies to EVERYONE about where her child was with an imaginary person

Lightbulb moment #10... Human Decomposition in the trunk... GA claiming that the dead body wasn't his granddaughter...so he saw a dead body? Of course it wasn't Caylee, she didn't look the way he remembered

Lightbulb moment #11... Chloroform found in the trunk along with searched from her computer

Lightbulb moment #12... Messages calling Caylee "a snothead" and "little "

Lightbulb moment #13... No Caylee

Lightbulb moment #14... The fight the night before the "thirty one days"

Lightbulb moment #15... The abanondoned car with purse left inside.

Lightbulb moment #16... Borrowing a shovel from neighbors

Lightbulb moment #17... Cadavar dogs hitting in several spots in the backyard

Lightbulb moment #18... The gas cans, the wiped down shed lock..did the accomplice do this? Why would George have to wipe his or KC's prints even to cover up, it would make sense that they would be there and look suspicious not to...so...it's likely someone else did it...

Lightbulb moment #19... KC changed the kidnap story to the script story

Lightbulb moment #20... KC erasing all pictures (memories, proof of existence, reminders) of Caylee... KC loves photography rememeber...how weird to erase all your child's pictures prior to her "kidnapping"

Lightbulb moment #21... The tattoo that means "A beautiful life" after Caylee was "kidnapped" and KC was searching for her in the clubs and lying to her friends about her being with her nanny aka kidnapper

Lightbulb moment #22...July 7th "Diary of Days" post on myspace by KC

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies."

Lightbulb moment #23...No record whats so ever of calls from the babysitter/nanny

Lightbulb moment #24... The picture on the computer that depicted a little girl, looking similar to Caylee, looking up at a teddy bear that had a noose around its neck. Which said: "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

Lightbulb moment #25... No pictures in jail cell of Caylee

Lightbulb moment #26...Still no Caylee. Still no Truthful answers.

Given ALL this evidence, maybe she is in Puerto Rico like CA suggested. Rotten Pizza...dead body...Rotten Pizza....Dead body....hmmmmm....

Lightbulb moment #1... KC didn't report her child missing for "thirty-one days"

Lightbulb moment #2... CA called 911 and reported that it smelled like a "goddam dead body" had been in the car

Lightbulb moment #3... KC left her child with a person who didn't exist nor could she find a phone number for

Lightbulb moment #4... KC lying to Law enforcement about EVERYTHING. The trip to Universal Studios was funny.

Lightbulb moment #5... Jail call released with no concern about Caylee, a "Huge waste of time", There was no "Did you find her?" "Did anyone call about Caylee?" "Have you hear from the Kidnapper?" "OMG where could she be?"

Lightbulb moment #6... No concern or care whatsoever about the where abouts of her missing child

Lightbulb moment #7... Released photos from Fusion, Partying while "searching" for daughter

Lightbulb moment #8... The big fight, CA wanting to take custody

Lightbulb moment #9... Lies to EVERYONE about where her child was with an imaginary person

Lightbulb moment #10... Human Decomposition in the trunk... GA claiming that the dead body wasn't his granddaughter...so he saw a dead body? Of course it wasn't Caylee, she didn't look the way he remembered

Lightbulb moment #11... Chloroform found in the trunk along with searched from her computer

Lightbulb moment #12... Messages calling Caylee "a snothead" and "little "

Lightbulb moment #13... No Caylee

Lightbulb moment #14... The fight the night before the "thirty one days"

Lightbulb moment #15... The abanondoned car with purse left inside.

Lightbulb moment #16... Borrowing a shovel from neighbors

Lightbulb moment #17... Cadavar dogs hitting in several spots in the backyard

Lightbulb moment #18... The gas cans, the wiped down shed lock..did the accomplice do this? Why would George have to wipe his or KC's prints even to cover up, it would make sense that they would be there and look suspicious not to...so...it's likely someone else did it...

Lightbulb moment #19... KC changed the kidnap story to the script story

Lightbulb moment #20... KC erasing all pictures (memories, proof of existence, reminders) of Caylee... KC loves photography rememeber...how weird to erase all your child's pictures prior to her "kidnapping"

Lightbulb moment #21... The tattoo that means "A beautiful life" after Caylee was "kidnapped" and KC was searching for her in the clubs and lying to her friends about her being with her nanny aka kidnapper

Lightbulb moment #22...July 7th "Diary of Days" post on myspace by KC

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies."

Lightbulb moment #23...No record whats so ever of calls from the babysitter/nanny

Lightbulb moment #24... The picture on the computer that depicted a little girl, looking similar to Caylee, looking up at a teddy bear that had a noose around its neck. Which said: "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

Lightbulb moment #25... No pictures in jail cell of Caylee

Lightbulb moment #26...Still no Caylee. Still no Truthful answers.

Given ALL this evidence, maybe she is in Puerto Rico like CA suggested. Rotten Pizza...dead body...Rotten Pizza....Dead body....hmmmmm....

:clap::woohoo::clap::eek::)

As a result of boring Sunday night TV, I decided to watch the NG rerun. A couple of things that I noticed that I would bring forward here for possible discussion.

During LA's interview with LE, when he's talking to LE about the smell of the car in the garage, he states "the smell I smelled (then he laughs) "for the first time". What does he mean by "for the first time" ?? That's like inferring that you've smelled it before, isn't it?

OH MY GOSH! I was going to post this on the new Lee thread! I heard that "for the first time" tonight, too! The way the family says things is always something I look for, and I feel silly for only having heard his tape once. "For the first time" for me meant that he was making certain he laid out the story that he had not seen the car at any time while Caylee has been missing until that evening.

I also took that as total BS, but then, hey. It's an Anthony with his mouth open.

As a result of boring Sunday night TV, I decided to watch the NG rerun. A couple of things that I noticed that I would bring forward here for possible discussion.

During LA's interview with LE, when he's talking to LE about the smell of the car in the garage, he states "the smell I smelled (then he laughs) "for the first time". What does he mean by "for the first time" ?? That's like inferring that you've smelled it before, isn't it?

Another thing I noticed on NG's rerun tonight. When Baez is giving his pre-indictment press conference, where Casey is standing beside him crying, I noticed that Casey is wearing blue contact lenses. Color contacts are NOT CHEAP. If you look back at some of her old photos with Caylee and with her friends, her eyes are brown. Then there's the video of her walking into the police department with black pants and a white shirt, where she's wearing glasses (I'm guessing they are prescription, which are not CHEAP either), but then when she stands beside Baez during the press conference, she's wiping her tears away from her blue eyes. I'm only bringing this up because of the cost of the glasses and contacts, which are not covered by any health insurance coverage that I know of, and a 6 mo. supply of color contacts can go anywhere from $80.00 for 6 sets to over $100.00 for 6 sets (I know because I wear them), and then a pair of prescription glasses these days can go upwards of $800. to $1,000.00 bucks. Since Casey did not work, who paid for those? Cindy's money? Amy's Money? Also, was she trying to disquise her looks at some point by having blue eyes instead of brown, or is she doing this as a simple fashion statement???

Was that the same day I think she tried to run?

OH MY GOSH! I was going to post this on the new Lee thread! I heard that "for the first time" tonight, too! The way the family says things is always something I look for, and I feel silly for only having heard his tape once. "For the first time" for me meant that he was making certain he laid out the story that he had not seen the car at any time while Caylee has been missing until that evening.

I also took that as total BS, but then, hey. It's an Anthony with his mouth open.

I really think there's something to this. Think about it. If you came upon a car parked in your garage that had a decomp smell, and you were being interviewed by the police, would you say:

I smelled this horrible smell; or
I smelled this horrible smell "for the first time"

I really think he added that on to make a point. People usually tend to "elaborate" to make a point, and I think that's what he was doing. Maybe not conciously. To me, his interview is almost purposely "damning" his family, as in "steering suspicion" away from him.

Just something not right about this guy to me. Making statements like the above, refusing to take a LD, refusing to offer up DNA...

Lee's interview is very damning against KC as well as other members of the family imo. He pretty much spells out a motive for her, paints his mother as the demanding overbearing person that she is and seems to be very succint in describing his father's extensive detailing skills.

Just saying.

MOO

Was that the same day I think she tried to run?

I believe it was. An eye doctor will not prescribe color lenses that are that far off color to your original eye unless you've been wearing the color ones for a long time, as wearing a color lens that is off color from your original eye color will cause "cloudiness in the view" when you try and look through them. I've been to several eye doctors over the years, having been wearing contacts for years, and when I went with the color lenses (eye color is blue and I went to aqua), my eye doctor would not let me go to brown because of the "cloudiness in view" factor.

So either KC has been wearing color lenses for a long time (which I don't believe she has if you go back and look at all of her old photos), or she recently convinced an eye doctor to let her wear "off color" lenses. She could have also ordered them from a costume website. There are companies out there that make really odd looking lenses for costume purposes (lenses with dollar signs in them, cat eye lenses, etc.). The more I think about it, I think she was going for a disguise change. If they hadn't caught her under that overpass, she could have ended up with blonde or red hair.

When Baez is giving his pre-indictment press conference, where Casey is standing beside him crying, I noticed that Casey is wearing blue contact lenses. Color contacts are NOT CHEAP. If you look back at some of her old photos with Caylee and with her friends, her eyes are brown. Then there's the video of her walking into the police department with black pants and a white shirt, where she's wearing glasses (I'm guessing they are prescription, which are not CHEAP either), but then when she stands beside Baez during the press conference, she's wiping her tears away from her blue eyes. I'm only bringing this up because of the cost of the glasses and contacts, which are not covered by any health insurance coverage that I know of, and a 6 mo. supply of color contacts can go anywhere from $80.00 for 6 sets to over $100.00 for 6 sets (I know because I wear them), and then a pair of prescription glasses these days can go upwards of $800. to $1,000.00 bucks.

Yikes. I've never paid more than $200 for a pair of glasses. Usually closer to $125.

I didn't notice about the eye color. JEEEEZ. If my child was missing i'd be wearing only glasses because my eyes would be so swollen from crying for 90 days straight.

If you think reading them is bad, you should listen to them.
He laughs about the smell like it's a big joke.
Made me feel sick to my stomach.

It does me too. It makes me hate him for thinking the smell of his niece's decomposing body is funny.

Excellent post! I agree completely with you. This has always bothered me because I do not believe for one minute that a grandmother whose granddaughter has lived all her life in the grandparents home would not know who was babysitting that child and how to get in touch with that person! No way, never will I believe that!!

My husband and I lived with my mom for a while after our first son was born.
My mom knew the name of my son's day care provider and how to contact her.
CA's story makes ZERO SENSE!

I believe it was. An eye doctor will not prescribe color lenses that are that far off color to your original eye unless you've been wearing the color ones for a long time, as wearing a color lens that is off color from your original eye color will cause "cloudiness in the view" when you try and look through them. I've been to several eye doctors over the years, having been wearing contacts for years, and when I went with the color lenses (eye color is blue and I went to aqua), my eye doctor would not let me go to brown because of the "cloudiness in view" factor.

So either KC has been wearing color lenses for a long time (which I don't believe she has if you go back and look at all of her old photos), or she recently convinced an eye doctor to let her wear "off color" lenses. She could have also ordered them from a costume website. There are companies out there that make really odd looking lenses for costume purposes (lenses with dollar signs in them, cat eye lenses, etc.). The more I think about it, I think she was going for a disguise change. If they hadn't caught her under that overpass, she could have ended up with blonde or red hair.

Didn't KC switch from CA's vehicle into one driven by one of the bondsmen or am I remembering this incorrectly?

Wonder if it was part of a disguise..

(I have dark brown eyes and the doctor let me go straight to colored lenses the first time I got contacts (at 18). (I wore Amber, green, and blue ones). The middle (pupil) is clear, the color didn't appear on my vision..

Wonder if it was part of a disguise..

(I have dark brown eyes and the doctor let me go straight to colored lenses the first time I got contacts (at 18). (I wore Amber, green, and blue ones). The middle (pupil) is clear, the color didn't appear on my vision..

CA probably got them for her in attempt to cover those dead eyes everyone is talking about.:crazy:

In Cindy's first 911 call no mention of the car smelling like a dead body and yet the car had been in their possession for roughly 8 hours. Why? How many times did she call Casey and not get a response?

My husband and I lived with my mom for a while after our first son was born.
My mom knew the name of my son's day care provider and how to contact her.
CA's story makes ZERO SENSE!
You should also take a look at GA's written statement to police. He refers to the story he heard from Casey. You definitely sense (bigtime) that this is the first time he's heard of this person, ZFG. I don't care that CA screamed out that Zany took Caylee...George probably had no idea who she was talking about.

In Cindy's first 911 call no mention of the car smelling like a dead body and yet the car had been in their possession for roughly 8 hours. Why? How many times did she call Casey and not get a response?
She "claims" she said it to get LE there quicker.

The phone records are going to tell the truth, I can't wait for Cindy when she is on the stand trying to explain all of the BS. When they got that car back she probably called or texted Casey every 5 minutes. And last resort was to call Amy when she found the number.

I still can't get over how, after picking up the tomb-on-wheels and having her little chat with Amy, Cindy's comment as she barged into TL's abode was all about money, not, is Caylee here? Have you seen Caylee?
How is that that Cindy throttled Casey on June 15th over money, supposedly, but didn't grab her by the throat over her missing grandchild?

I still can't get over how, after picking up the tomb-on-wheels and having her little chat with Amy, Cindy's comment as she barged into TL's abode was all about money, not, is Caylee here? Have you seen Caylee?
How is that that Cindy throttled Casey on June 15th over money, supposedly, but didn't grab her by the throat over her missing grandchild?
No kidding! Barge in? I would've busted the door down and searched in every closet and under every bed looking for my grandchild. And it wouldn't have taken me 31 days to find out the bf's address, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecovert