Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could be possible if you go with a non stranger. A person that knows br doors are kept shut so lights would be no prolbem. Possibly Jeremy's rule? He was said to be "ruthless" in his custody battle, but it show it was pretty much uncontested. Switching the monitor to another channel would keep it quiet. Not saying his ex would want a baby, but possibly payback? Some of the things like the window, leaving the lights on, possible phone call or text could be to make parents look guilty, thus ruining their lives by both taking their beloved baby and their reputations. JMO

That is an angle I hadn't thought about. Makes a lot of sense!

None of the story adds up........

LE says Window was not the point of entry
They have a Black Labrador..... Dog does not bark
Perp just happens to pick the right house, finds the front door unlocked turns on all the lights without anybody waking up.
Find three cell phones on kitchen counter, takes those.
Happens to know where baby Lisa's room is. (Lisa's room as well as others are closed).
Perp takes Lisa, she does not cry or make any noise, Baby Monitor right by crib and sneaks out the front door without anybody waking up..... Mother or Boys.... nor any of the neighbors heard anything. I'm NOT buying it.

DB also does not have an alibi, she said this herself.... JI on the other hand does.

BBM..the person knew the dog and vice versa...
Her alibi is that she is at home with the kids...I'm sure the kids could tell the LE what they did UNTIL they went to sleep..it's once they are all asleep no one can prove what she did..

The no alibi part bothers me....it's like trying to prove a negative. So, if she had been out at One Eyed Jacks (for example) she would have been better off? How does one establish an alibi when they are home where they should be with their children.

Jeremy Irwin said that about the no alibi part...... I thought it was DB, sorry for the confusion.

Here is what he says " The Main problem I think we are facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi". "I was at work" "I've been cleared"
"All these other people we were worried about... The FBI says they've been cleared" "The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens cause there's nobody else there".

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813949/ns/today-today_people/t/mom-missing-tot-cops-said-you-did-it/

(This article is a couple of days old)

The first word I put to this case was "Brazen". The second word I wanted to put to it was "Diabolical" but I am not quite sure on that or it just needs the word "Crazy".

Why can't the parents speak plain english and tell a story of facts.

They both have been on camera and could tell their story but they do not. They speak in half sentences that your brain must fill in or connect the dots. It is like they refuse to pin down their story. Everything they say is open ended. Sure mom does most of the talking but dad has a mouth and could talk too.

Is this the way these people normally communicate? I would love to hear from someone close that knows because what they say is as close to the definition of babble as I have ever heard.

Discussing the pajamas/shorts issue in close proximity with the neighbor who saw the baby that night in the diaper got me thinking. All of my kids started taking off their clothes at about the 10-12 month age. I'm sure many a mom could tell you a nice story about a baby pulling off their pants and poopy diaper in the crib. Maybe Lisa pulled her PJs off at some point during the night... Of course, if that were the case one would expect some articles of clothing to be left behind. Just thinking out loud...

Jeremy Irwin said that about the no alibi part...... I thought it was DB, sorry for the confusion.

Here is what he says " The Main problem I think we are facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi". "I was at work" "I've been cleared"
"All these other people we were worried about... The FBI says they've been cleared" "The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens cause there's nobody else there".

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813949/ns/today-today_people/t/mom-missing-tot-cops-said-you-did-it/

(This article is a couple of days old)

I would think up until they went to bed the boys could give details about what went on in the house, if the police are allowed to question them.

Debbie has a few cases to review at this link:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/header.do

Her name is Deborah L Bradley

There are items like a child support case with Sean in 2009, a marijuana possession case a few years ago, a driving without insurance and registration case a couple years ago, and Bank of America took her to court to recover money a couple years ago.

That is an angle I hadn't thought about. Makes a lot of sense!

For some reason ever since I heard of this case I have thought it has to be someone who wants it to seem as if the parents are guilty and not very smart I might add. If you were trying to stage a kidnapping why would you push a screen IN and claim all the lights were on?

My kids are 25 and 27 and you would be amazed at the stories I hear of this age group getting revenge and just being evil. Like a version of 12 yr old stuff with grown up consequences. I have a semi'evil ex DIL, lol. You would not believe the way even new bf/gf of ex's act. This is a new generation and it is down right scarey if you ask me. Mine have got their lives together now, thank goodness, but still have problems with ex friends and ex gf's or new gf's of ex bf's. It seems to be females that are more into these kind of actions.

Discussing the pajamas/shorts issue in close proximity with the neighbor who saw the baby that night in the diaper got me thinking. All of my kids started taking off their clothes at about the 10-12 month age. I'm sure many a mom could tell you a nice story about a baby pulling off their pants and poopy diaper in the crib. Maybe Lisa pulled her PJs off at some point during the night... Of course, if that were the case one would expect some articles of clothing to be left behind. Just thinking out loud...

IMO, Lisa vomited on her clothes due to an overdose of OTC medicine.

None of the story adds up........
LE says Window was not the point of entry
They have a Black Labrador..... Dog does not bark
Perp just happens to pick the right house, finds the front door unlocked turns on all the lights without anybody waking up.
Find three cell phones on kitchen counter, takes those.
Happens to know where baby Lisa's room is. (Lisa's room as well as others are closed).
Perp takes Lisa, she does not cry or make any noise, Baby Monitor right by crib and sneaks out the front door without anybody waking up..... Mother or Boys.... nor any of the neighbors heard anything. I'm NOT buying it.

DB also does not have an alibi, she said this herself.... JI on the other hand does.
The parents both stated at the beginning they didn't believe anyone came in the window. So, LE is saying it's not point of entry, which is what the parents said first.

Dog was out back, entry was most likely in front. If someone went quietly in front door + was back out in a couple minutes + no noise was made, I think many dogs wouldn't bark or even wake up.

Maybe the perp watched the house, maybe tried other houses first. Not everyone wakes up when light/s come on. If the bedroom door was shut, even more likely to not wake up.

If an intruder enters a home with ill intent + walks past cell phones, why wouldn't they grab them to delay a 911 call when someone does wake up? The layout of the house looked like going in the front door, you'd walk through the kitchen?

Maybe the perp looked in all the bedrooms quietly. Or maybe they already knew who slept where.

I don't find it unusual for a sleepy baby to stay asleep or not cry loudly. Easy enough a perp could muffle the baby + be out the door in a flash. The monitor might pick up the rustling on the mattress as Lisa was picked up, but that would be a routine noise from baby rolling around through the night. I don't understand why this had to make any noise or take more than a minute or why anyone is expected to be woken up by it. If it happened late at night I wouldn't expect sleeping neighbors to notice anything.

How is any SAHM supposed to have an alibi when her partner is gone to work? There's no evidence yet that she was not at home. She has an earlier alibi from the visiting neighbor + was found in bed according to JI. I never saw JI's alibi confirmed / witnessed, but I'm sure it was + I missed it in the gazillion posts. That doesn't mean something might not have happened before he left for work, we STILL don't know what time he left the home. He arrived home approx. 3:30 + the 911 call was made at 4:04. I find it odd, that when a baby is not in a crib it takes 34 minutes to confirm Mom doesn't have her in bed or know where she is either.

This video when I saw it yesterday was a game changer for me - it makes me suspect DB had an accomplice. I also suspect that the time of the event may have been after midnight, closer to 2:30 A.M.

About a minute in:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ueuIH63G8"]Neighbors can't believe Lisa Irwin is missing - YouTube[/ame]

One Eyed Jacks - is that a biker bar?

Apparently so:

The best dive bar in the northland it really kind of a bikers version of cheers everyone there knows you name and what you want to drink before you set down I love Jan Steve C.J. and the entire staff

http://www.yelp.com/biz/one-eyed-jacks-fsb-kansas-city

One of Debbie's family members is a biker, FYI.

5766731.0.jpg

Good point.
I'd thought it possible the man carrying a baby (if it were Lisa), might take her pjs off immediately in case they were spotted, as usually clothing is on the description given to LE + a true kidnapper would have no idea what time that report might go out. A baby that age in only a diaper is harder to tell if girl or boy too. Cute little purple shorts + tshirt with girl print (I forget was it butterflies?) would give it away though.
ETA - Sorry it was white kittens on the shirt, as reported in the clip posted above.

He arrived home approx. 3:30 + the 911 call was made at 4:04. I find it odd, that when a baby is not in a crib it takes 34 minutes to confirm Mom doesn't have her in bed or know where she is either.

In the video linked after your comment, the reporter states that the father came home a little before 4. Is he saying he got home at 3:30? I agree 34 mins seems like a long time but perhaps it was a little later than that in reality.

They have a black Lab? In my experience, labs are very protective of their families. Even if it was in the back yard at the time baby Lisa "disappeared" IMO, if a stranger was anywhere near that house, Lab would have been going bonkers!!! Our Lab used to get upset if I so much as raised my voice to kids. If someone had tried to hurt them, he would have been all over that! MOO

They have a black Lab? In my experience, labs are very protective of their families. Even if it was in the back yard at the time baby Lisa "disappeared" IMO, if a stranger was anywhere near that house, Lab would have been going bonkers!!! Our Lab used to get upset if I so much as raised my voice to kids. If someone had tried to hurt them, he would have been all over that! MOO

Yes, they do.... I have a Chocolate Lab and she barks at anyone who comes to the door if she does not recognize their scent.

Yes, they do.... I have a Chocolate Lab and she barks at anyone who comes to the door if she does not recognize their scent.

So it would have to be someone the dog is familiar with, IMO, of course.

O/T... Aren't labs awesome? Ours used to sleep right outside the kids rooms faithfully everynight. Now that I think about it, he used to come running from the back yard and keep an eye on the kids in the front, always kept himself between the kiddos and the road.

This case is just a mess. Prayers to baby Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!