Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok please forgive me if this has been discussed. Im trying to keep up and failing miserably.

What if the reason DB is acting guilty and looking for confirmation (in today show interviews and others ) is because JI did something with Lisa or set something up etc. This is just speculation.
JI comes off as odd but I do wonder how my dh would act in similar situation and think he may act similar but Im not 100% sure about that.
I hope something breaks soon. Praying for Lisa.

With LE seeking out all leads and it isn't going anywhere not even a hint of a POI leads me to believe the mother has involvement.

There is no evidence this family was stalked:

There is no evidence that we are aware of a jealous X or BF/GF

There is no evidence of another family member that is angry at these parents

There is no evidence that anyone targeted this house/family.

Not even a hint in that direction, any lead that might have a hint to any of these above to me so far has not panned out.

It isn't like this home is on a corner, right off a busy street. If this family was not a target a stranger would not just happen upon this house.

Sooner or later if this mother is guilty she will slip.

Sooner or later if she had help that person will slip.

LE just has to get very close to the truth for the last two to come true.

She could have sold the baby like an illegal adoption...if so I don't see the adoptive parents living in the same state. Not only that, that child will eventually have to see a doctor, go to day care, school, so I'm doubting this but you never know.

Me neither. :eek: So...was the Mom knocked out cold by a recently purchased box of wine and didn't hear the dog bark? Or is it that the dog never barked because no one came into that house until Dad got home and took the baby? Something's not right here, but I can't tell who the liar is...Dad or Mom or both. :waitasec:

BBM or the media? I think alot is getting twisted by the media JMO

Based on their body language and odd comments, I think one or both parents knows what happened. It bugs me that neither parent ever makes eye contact with the camera, reporter, etc. Always looking to the side or staring into space. And if you are completely innocent, why would you 'expect' to be arrested? And if I 'miserably failed' a lie detector test, I sure wouldn't tell ANYONE, especially the media!

We just don't really know much about these folks. How long they have known each other, the circumstances around Lisa's birth/the pregnancy, possible criminal backgrounds, etc. I haven't heard anyone outside the family come out and say, "oh, she's a great mom" or "he's a wonderful neighbor, loves his kids" like you nearly always do with these kind of cases.

I guess I'm also becoming jaded and cynical. Why would the media want to have people saying good things about the parents? IMO - that stuff probably fell on the cutting floor. Not sensational enough. JMO

Ok please forgive me if this has been discussed. Im trying to keep up and failing miserably.

What if the reason DB is acting guilty and looking for confirmation (in today show interviews and others ) is because JI did something with Lisa or set something up etc. This is just speculation.
JI comes off as odd but I do wonder how my dh would act in similar situation and think he may act similar but Im not 100% sure about that.
I hope something breaks soon. Praying for Lisa.

it's very possible he did something or DB did something or they both did something.

He was at work...... I believe he has an alibi.

Me neither. :eek: So...was the Mom knocked out cold by a recently purchased box of wine and didn't hear the dog bark? Or is it that the dog never barked because no one came into that house until Dad got home and took the baby? Something's not right here, but I can't tell who the liar is...Dad or Mom or both. :waitasec:

I hold the same opinion as iluvmua..... worst part is I do not want this to be true. I would almost rather any other senario to be the truth. I am tired of seeing parents as perps. I will just hope for the best.

Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths
Just to clarify, I find it odd that Debbie wouldn't tell Jeremy that a dumpster fire had been reported a half-mile away the night their baby went missing.

Yep.

Hink
Hink
Hink

:nono:

maybe because her mind was otherwise occupied. which is completely logical.

*sorry for double post. failed to include correct quote in first reply and thought i was editing, not reposting!

The parents both stated at the beginning they didn't believe anyone came in the window. So, LE is saying it's not point of entry, which is what the parents said first.

Dog was out back, entry was most likely in front. If someone went quietly in front door + was back out in a couple minutes + no noise was made, I think many dogs wouldn't bark or even wake up.

Maybe the perp watched the house, maybe tried other houses first. Not everyone wakes up when light/s come on. If the bedroom door was shut, even more likely to not wake up.

If an intruder enters a home with ill intent + walks past cell phones, why wouldn't they grab them to delay a 911 call when someone does wake up? The layout of the house looked like going in the front door, you'd walk through the kitchen?

Maybe the perp looked in all the bedrooms quietly. Or maybe they already knew who slept where.

I don't find it unusual for a sleepy baby to stay asleep or not cry loudly. Easy enough a perp could muffle the baby + be out the door in a flash. The monitor might pick up the rustling on the mattress as Lisa was picked up, but that would be a routine noise from baby rolling around through the night. I don't understand why this had to make any noise or take more than a minute or why anyone is expected to be woken up by it. If it happened late at night I wouldn't expect sleeping neighbors to notice anything.

How is any SAHM supposed to have an alibi when her partner is gone to work? There's no evidence yet that she was not at home. She has an earlier alibi from the visiting neighbor + was found in bed according to JI. I never saw JI's alibi confirmed / witnessed, but I'm sure it was + I missed it in the gazillion posts. That doesn't mean something might not have happened before he left for work, we STILL don't know what time he left the home. He arrived home approx. 3:30 + the 911 call was made at 4:04. I find it odd, that when a baby is not in a crib it takes 34 minutes to confirm Mom doesn't have her in bed or know where she is either.

BBM When did the parents mention they didn't think the window w/the bent screen was the entry point?

That article is probably wrong. There isn't really a porch on the front of the house. It's really just a concrete stoop. I can't see keeping a dog in the front yard with no fence.

There is a deck on the back, and that may be where the dog was.

I also thought in pictures it was a concrete slab on front and the 'porch' was in the back.

Have there been any reports other than JI saying the dog would bark if there was someone unfamiliar? We have a lab. She barks at everything, because she owns the front yard, the sidewalk that connects to it and the road in front. No one walks on the sidewalk without us knowing it. She is very protective of her space. At the same time, she is older now, about 9. She used to bark at anyone who came through the door with us she didn't know. Now, as long as they are with us, she isn't interested. She is way too old to care and figures if they are with us she is good with continuing to lay on the couch and sleeping.

Could it be possible that JI didn't come home alone? The dog didn't bark because the person was with either DB or JI when they actually came in the door? Doesn't alleviate mom or dad having something to do with it and covering up.

Kelly

I guess I'm also becoming jaded and cynical. Why would the media want to have people saying good things about the parents? IMO - that stuff probably fell on the cutting floor. Not sensational enough. JMO

We can be jaded and cynical together then. I take all media with a grain of salt so to speak :maddening:

I just got to wondering something that I haven't seen brought up yet. Jeremy is said to be "ruthless" with custody issues. What if he came home early, saw Lisa was passed out or having an affair and took Lisa and hid her so he can make her feel guilty and place blame on her? Some guys are on power trips like that, where they wanna "get back at" the person who is doing them wrong. Can you imagine the guilt she would be feeling about things if this is what happened? The way she looks at him, it's almost like she suspects he hates her and blames her...and maybe he wants her to feel that way? I don't know...the more I think on it, it's not the top theory but it is a theory nonetheless....

We can be jaded and cynical together then. I take all media with a grain of salt so to speak :maddening:

I will join you. Its one of the reasons I can't really get a handle on what is going on. The media wants you to hear one thing, the parents another, LE another. Honestly, if I were to really put out there what I feel, I think JI is the one we should be watching. Something is definitely off, and for me its him. I don't know why. Its not the lack of emotion its the total flat effect he has. I don't want to judge how he is handling this but sometimes he says things that almost throw her under the bus such as the comment regarding her having no alibi. Why would he even draw attention to the fact she had no alibi?

I don't know. Until LE starts confirming some things, my radar is on dad. I would love to know what time he got off work and how long it takes for him to get home. That would probably put things into perspective. I also had a question re: his work. Does he go out on jobs? Is in a bldg his whole shift with other employees etc. How much free time does he have? I ask because he drives a work van and usually that is for those who go out on calls?

Kelly

**and technically all those points are probably mute if LE has cleared him and given him a thumbs up on his alibi. It just would clear up some doubt I have**

i do not think the mother is guilty of anything. i think she is naive and too open, and in this day and age, that looks suspicious. for instance, why say a dog would bark at a stranger after claiming a stranger took your baby?

the mother does most of the talking, also noted upthread. the father stands there, letting her ramble. the few things he's said actually cast more doubt on the mother. in my mind, this is a huge red flag...one that causes me to doubt him, not her.

the father says he was surprised to find all the lights on. he says he was surprised to find one of the boys sleeping with the mom. he was surprised the mom didn't tell him about a fire in a dumpster not far from the house the night lisa went missing. what's to say he isn't the liar? i for one am not willing to take his word over hers unless or until i have a reason to.

personally, i see far more reasons to suspect the father than the mother. it means zero, nada, zilch that he was at work when the baby actually went missing.....except, if he is involved, when it comes to proving premeditation. moo.

I just got to wondering something that I haven't seen brought up yet. Jeremy is said to be "ruthless" with custody issues. What if he came home early, saw Lisa was passed out or having an affair and took Lisa and hid her so he can make her feel guilty and place blame on her? Some guys are on power trips like that, where they wanna "get back at" the person who is doing them wrong. Can you imagine the guilt she would be feeling about things if this is what happened? The way she looks at him, it's almost like she suspects he hates her and blames her...and maybe he wants her to feel that way? I don't know...the more I think on it, it's not the top theory but it is a theory nonetheless....

i just posted a similar thought. i'm completely with you on this one.

I think the ruthless part was overstated. Come to find out he got custody by default because the mom didn't show up for the hearing. It's here on the forum somewhere. There's been so much misreporting it's hard to determine the facts.

I will join you. Its one of the reasons I can't really get a handle on what is going on. The media wants you to hear one thing, the parents another, LE another. Honestly, if I were to really put out there what I feel, I think JI is the one we should be watching. Something is definitely off, and for me its him. I don't know why. Its not the lack of emotion its the total flat effect he has. I don't want to judge how he is handling this but sometimes he says things that almost throw her under the bus such as the comment regarding her having no alibi. Why would he even draw attention to the fact she had no alibi?
I don't know. Until LE starts confirming some things, my radar is on dad. I would love to know what time he got off work and how long it takes for him to get home. That would probably put things into perspective. I also had a question re: his work. Does he go out on jobs? Is in a bldg his whole shift with other employees etc. How much free time does he have? I ask because he drives a work van and usually that is for those who go out on calls?

Kelly

BBM

I inferred that Jeremy brought up the alibi in defense of Debbi. He was explaining that he felt the only reason Debbi was under a microscope was because he'd been told by the FBI that everyone else on the list had an alibi. I took him to mean that Debbi couldn't have her alibi verified because she, allegedly, was the last one to see Lisa and she was alone during the alleged abduction (her boys were reportedly sleeping).

BBM

I inferred that Jeremy brought up the alibi in defense of Debbi. He was explaining that he felt the only reason Debbi was under a microscope was because he'd been told by the FBI that everyone else on the list had an alibi. I took him to mean that Debbi couldn't have her alibi verified because she, allegedly, was the last one to see Lisa and she was alone during the alleged abduction (her boys were reportedly sleeping).

I will have to go back and see exact words, but I thought he said something along the lines of she is a sahm mom so she doesn't have an alibi and that was why she was still considered a POI. Yet LE are saying they have no solid POI at this time? I guess for me I didn't see him as trying to explain away why she was not cleared yet but implying that she was a suspect because she was a SAHM and last to see the baby, in other words, implying she had no alibi. Casting doubt on her story.

I do see what you are seeing though, possibly I did not hear enough to understand the context of what he was implying.

Thanks!
Kelly

My adult son was here for a little while and I was watching NG. I was telling him there are no solid leads in this case after all these days...first thing he said was then it's an inside job....no conspicuous evidence because whatever they are finding is all from family members....no strange fingerprints, footprints, tire marks......

or reports of a strange vehicle driving up and down the street/ in the neighborhood.

This begins with the family and ends with the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!