Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew covering Baby Lisa tonight, Lenny Padilla is one of the guest :crazy:

In the video linked after your comment, the reporter states that the father came home a little before 4. Is he saying he got home at 3:30? I agree 34 mins seems like a long time but perhaps it was a little later than that in reality.
In the beginning I heard he got home at 4am then it was corrected to 3:30am he got home + the call was approx. 4am clarified to 4:04am. This was all during the discussions on one long thread that I could never keep up with. I have no idea which interview or news article/s this was clarified in :eek:
I'll go peek at the timeline + hope it's there...
Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib. Father calls 911 around 4:04 a.m.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Why was my post about the yahoo news link removed yet the link is still up? It is a not a reputable source. The dog was not on the front porch. The person who wrote the bullet points is not a reporter.

Here's is what I've been thinking for what it's worth. Does anyone think that perhaps when the Mom went to the grocery store with the mystery man (LOL) she left the kids alone and something happened to the baby accidentally and she freaked out and covered it up?

or reports of a strange vehicle driving up and down the street/ in the neighborhood.

This begins with the family and ends with the family.

I so agree. I'm sitting here looking out at my neighbors' houses. Now, I understand people are burgled and B&Es exist. But I cannot imagine even attempting to slip inside one of those homes and take so much as a remote control, much less a small person, undetected. Unless of course the doors are unlocked and everyone is in their rooms, doors closed, and my own dogs won't bark at me. Nah, not even then. It boggles.

HLN and media just love those videos even if they have nothing to do with the case...which ultimately I don't believe the video from the store does. Besides, it's yesterday's news, literally.

I am guessing there isn't any news today...no new threads to speak of, that is the only way I can tell...

Here's is what I've been thinking for what it's worth. Does anyone think that perhaps when the Mom went to the grocery store with the mystery man (LOL) she left the kids alone and something happened to the baby accidentally and she freaked out and covered it up?

But I'm sure LE has talked to the boys and one of them would have spilled the beans...at least you would think so.

In the beginning I heard he got home at 4am then it was corrected to 3:30am he got home + the call was approx. 4am clarified to 4:04am. This was all during the discussions on one long thread that I could never keep up with. I have no idea which interview or news article/s this was clarified in :eek:

Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Do we know how far from home the job site was for JI? How much travel time is involved?

Kelly

Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes and they also said there was a delay in calling the police because the cell phones were missing, that is how they noticed them missing, when they went to look to call, when asked how they did call then the father said he used his work phone that was in his pocket, HUH !!

Also I read someplace on here and on a major network site that the neighbor also had a dog they kept outside and that dog didnt bark either. So I guess we have 2 dogs now that didnt make a sound..

So it would have to be someone the dog is familiar with, IMO, of course.

O/T... Aren't labs awesome? Ours used to sleep right outside the kids rooms faithfully everynight. Now that I think about it, he used to come running from the back yard and keep an eye on the kids in the front, always kept himself between the kiddos and the road.

This case is just a mess. Prayers to baby Lisa.

I have 2 labs and a golden. They all bark at stuff I can't even hear until they recognize who's coming or the person gets close. They love everybody .

If I left them outside at night they would wake us up constantly ,barking at every raccoon or mouse out for a stroll.

Yes,labs can be awesome. Our chocolate is an Autism Service dog .He tracks and we can tether our son to his service harness as we walk. The child doesn't wander and for some reason they are willing to go with the dog when they won't hold mom's hand. It's a lifesaver in parking lots and stores,etc.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqpl2PQMHsA"]4 Paws For Ability - Autism Assistance Dogs w/Tethering - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my, I was reading elsewhere and someone commented on this article:

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/1563...-parents-growing-deperate-as-search-continues

Lisa's mother, Deborah Brandley, described to "GMA" exactly what happened the last time she saw her daughter:
"[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed," she said through tears. "I gave her her bottle and put her to sleep, and that was the last when we last saw her."

A slip up?

Ok, my first theory involved that DB did snap that night, but now I am wondering if in fact JI did see Baby Lisa in bed before he went to work. Let's just say, Baby Lisa, because she was sick, would not settle and go to sleep after JI left. Let's say Baby Lisa was crying and crying and DB was overwhelmed? Afterall, JI had been there all other nights probably and helped out, I would think. So she snapped.

I would love to know what the boys witnessed that night? Did they say Baby Lisa was sleeping when they went to bed? Did they say Baby Lisa was extremely fussy? Did they say that DB was in a bad mood and perhaps in Baby Lisa's room for the most part of the night? Was DB's son in bed with her because she was trying to console him?

I think it's shaken baby syndrome. Sadly.

IMO

IMHO...Jeremy was still at home when she went to the store.

A possible scenario? Mere speculation here:

-Debbi and neighbor go to the store and Debbi buys wine, and other stuff. The wine is for the neighbor (I know men who like wine or anything cheap/voluminous that will get them buzzed - classy folks we are!)

-Jeremy leaves for work just before or after the trip to the store.

-Debbi visits with the female neighbor and children watch a video, neighbor leaves and Debbi puts the children to bed.

-Debbi goes to One Eyed Jakes or one of the bars very nearby (or to someone's home) and lets loose a little. She either leaves the children alone or the neighbor agrees to keep an eye on the house (in exchange for the wine).

-At 2:30 or so, the bar is closing or Debbi knows she needs to leave someone's house and return home. Somebody close to her who's out and about nearby texts her that he's ready to pick her up and take her home (as agreed-to in advance). She needs to be home and asleep when Jeremy returns from work. She doesn't drive that night because she intends to party; someone very close to her is her designated driver.

-Debbi is dropped at home and something has happened or does then happen to Lisa. She is deceased, or she is crying and an impaired Debbi loses it.

-Debbi calls the designated driver back to the house and they get rid of evidence and stage an abuction quickly - no time for a well thought out plan. Designated driver takes the evidence (which includes all the phones for good measure) while Debbi frets and possibly pushes in the screen to imply a point of entry.

-Jeremy arrives home earlier than expected. Debbi jumps into bed, where her youngest has planted himself and the kitten while she was out. She has no time to turn out the lights or lock the door. This is the scenario she's now stuck with and what Jeremy reports to 911 when he arrives home.

(No one that saw her that night reports it because they have issues with LE themselves, or somebody did report it and it's one of the itty bitty gaps in Debbi's time line).

I'm not sold on this as a theory, but putting some of the pieces together as a scenario possibly close to what could have happened. I'm sure there are thousands of possible scenarios that could be speculated based on what little information is available now (including a very lucky abductor taking Lisa when everyone was asleep). This is one that was rolling around in my head. JMO, MOO, JMHO...

With LE seeking out all leads and it isn't going anywhere not even a hint of a POI leads me to believe the mother has involvement.

There is no evidence this family was stalked:

There is no evidence that we are aware of a jealous X or BF/GF

There is no evidence of another family member that is angry at these parents

There is no evidence that anyone targeted this house/family.

Not even a hint in that direction, any lead that might have a hint to any of these above to me so far has not panned out.

It isn't like this home is on a corner, right off a busy street. If this family was not a target a stranger would not just happen upon this house.

Sooner or later if this mother is guilty she will slip.

Sooner or later if she had help that person will slip.

LE just has to get very close to the truth for the last two to come true.

She could have sold the baby like an illegal adoption...if so I don't see the adoptive parents living in the same state. Not only that, that child will eventually have to see a doctor, go to day care, school, so I'm doubting this but you never know.

To be fair....we don't really know what evidence LE has. We don't know what they don't have. It's really too soon to make those kinds of declarations IMHO.

The only information we have is from interviews with the distraught parents, and from the media. Half of what we get from the media is either wrong or exaggerated.

LE has said very, very little, and they have said NOTHING about their evidence in this case.

A possible scenario? Mere speculation here:

-Debbi and neighbor go to the store and Debbi buys wine, and other stuff. The wine is for the neighbor (I know men who like wine or anything cheap/voluminous that will get them buzzed - classy folks we are!)

-Jeremy leaves for work just before or after the trip to the store.

-Debbi visits with the female neighbor and children watch a video, neighbor leaves and Debbi puts the children to bed.

-Debbi goes to One Eyed Jakes or one of the bars very nearby (or to someone's home) and lets loose a little. She either leaves the children alone or the neighbor agrees to keep an eye on the house (in exchange for the wine).

-At 2:30 or so, the bar is closing. Somebody close to her who's out and about nearby texts her that he's ready to pick her up and take her home (as agreed-to in advance). She needs to be home and asleep when Jeremy returns from work. She doesn't drive that night because she intends to party; someone very close to her is her designated driver.

-Debbi is dropped at home and something has happened or does then happen to Lisa. She is deceased, or she is crying and an impaired Debbi loses it.

-Debbi calls the designated driver back to the house and they get rid of evidence and stage an abuction quickly - no time for a well thought out plan. Designated driver takes the evidence (which includes all the phones for good measure) while Debbi frets and possibly pushes in the screen to imply a point of entry.

-Jeremy arrives home earlier than expected. Debbi jumps into bed, where her youngest has planted himself and the kitten while she was out. She has no time to turn out the lights or lock the door. This is the scenario she's now stuck with and what Jeremy reports to 911 when he arrives home.

(No one that saw her that night reports it because they have issues with LE themselves, or somebody did report it and it's one of the itty bitty gaps in Debbi's time line).

I'm not sold on this as a theory, but putting some of the pieces together as a scenario possibly close to what could have happened. I'm sure there are thousands of possible scenarios that could be speculated based on what little information is available now (including a very lucky abductor taking Lisa when everyone was asleep). This is one that was rolling around in my head. JMO, MOO, JMHO...

I think that, at this point, anything is possible. I do think though that with this case huge in KC, I can't believe that someone wouldn't call to report she had been at the bar.

Well I am assuming the search today yielded no clues and it seems that everything that LE does is hitting a dead end. I know in any case where a child is gone, the parents are first suspects, just like if a spouse shows up dead, the other spouse is first suspect, so in saying that, at this point I dont care, I think its time to bring both parents in and literally question them till they cannot be questioned anymore. Question the hell out of them, no sleep, no food, just non stop questions. Play good cop bad cop if you have to. We are getting to the point that is this baby is alive which I cannot see, its going to be too late and we are to the point that if one of these parents either did something or is hiding something it needs to come out. I feel like the police have been walking on egg shells with this family.

Every day we all sit here and wait for a good word, any word and there are no leads. No leads to me means an inside job. That is my opinion. No one saw anything, no one heard anything, no one knows anything. Well guess what someone knows something. There has got to be a way to scare something out of these parents that dont even take a part in any aspect of their own child missing. I am to the boiling point with them. Guilty or not, they are making themselves look guilty. MO

I think that, at this point, anything is possible. I do think though that with this case huge in KC, I can't believe that someone wouldn't call to report she had been at the bar.

I agree! :)That's why I think if Debbi was out and about that someone did call (but Debbi didn't admit it to LE when confronted) or she was in a private, rather than public, residence that night possibly with only one person with whom she is very close.

I guess I've just been wondering since the start if Debbi was really all there (physically and/or mentally) from 7:30 pm to 4:00 am.

Well I am assuming the search today yielded no clues and it seems that everything that LE does is hitting a dead end. I know in any case where a child is gone, the parents are first suspects, just like if a spouse shows up dead, the other spouse is first suspect, so in saying that, at this point I dont care, I think its time to bring both parents in and literally question them till they cannot be questioned anymore. Question the hell out of them, no sleep, no food, just non stop questions. Play good cop bad cop if you have to. We are getting to the point that is this baby is alive which I cannot see, its going to be too late and we are to the point that if one of these parents either did something or is hiding something it needs to come out. I feel like the police have been walking on egg shells with this family.

Every day we all sit here and wait for a good word, any word and there are no leads. No leads to me means an inside job. That is my opinion. No one saw anything, no one heard anything, no one knows anything. Well guess what someone knows something. There has got to be a way to scare something out of these parents that dont even take a part in any aspect of their own child missing. I am to the boiling point with them. Guilty or not, they are making themselves look guilty. MO

You bring the parents back in for more questioning, they lawyer up immediately and that's it. There will be no more interviews with police in my opinion.:banghead:

Oh my, I was reading elsewhere and someone commented on this article:

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/1563...-parents-growing-deperate-as-search-continues

A slip up?

Ok, my first theory involved that DB did snap that night, but now I am wondering if in fact JI did see Baby Lisa in bed before he went to work. Let's just say, Baby Lisa, because she was sick, would not settle and go to sleep after JI left. Let's say Baby Lisa was crying and crying and DB was overwhelmed? Afterall, JI had been there all other nights probably and helped out, I would think. So she snapped.

I would love to know what the boys witnessed that night? Did they say Baby Lisa was sleeping when they went to bed? Did they say Baby Lisa was extremely fussy? Did they say that DB was in a bad mood and perhaps in Baby Lisa's room for the most part of the night? Was DB's son in bed with her because she was trying to console him?

I think it's shaken baby syndrome. Sadly.

IMO

Maybe,but Lisa was kind of big to be killed by shaking.
When I was a foster parent I took medically fragile babies .I had 3 who were shaken ,all around 6-7 weeks old when it happened. I think the lack of sleep,combined with very young parents and a baby who has little head control ,is the most common scenario.
Shaking a baby causes torn retinas,cerebral palsey,developmental disability and death. You just don't usually hear about it with older babies very often.

BTW ,if the baby lives after being damaged by shaking,the parent goes to parenting classes and gets the baby back. If the baby dies they are charged with murder. Makes sense ,right? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8