Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Mom knows when Lisa really went to bed,and she said 7:30.

I did an experitment last night.

<Respectfully snipped by me.>

If I had woke the baby, I would be in deep doo doo with my daughter, lol.

It could happen!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Great visual, I can only imagine daughter's reaction if she had woken up herself. "What in tarnation are you DOING mother?!" :eek:

Thanks so much for sharing your experiment + results.

Thanks for starting this thread. It's driving me nutsnutsnuts that MSM folks are reporting that the mother stated she put Lisa down for the night at 10:30. CNN was doing it this morning. There was a discussion last night on another thread about the conflicting reports. People were taking it as gospel that she was put down at 10:30 because the media said so. Argghhh! The media is getting terrible about trying so hard to be the first with the news that they don't bother verifying if it is the correct news. Walter Cronkite is probably spinning in his grave over the drivel that passes for "news" nowadays.

I think whatever happend to baby Lisa was an accident. THe reason no one can find baby Lisa is either:

A) babies body physically injured or
B) babies body was intoxicated with over the counter medication.

I beleive mom knows what happend to Lisa, and had to hide her body to protect herself.

The thing I can't get past about this is WHERE IS SHE? It sounds like LE has really combed the area with a fine toothed comb. They demolished a house! They've been to the landfill numerous times. They've searched the woods.

I just cannot imagine DB did this alone and they still can't find Lisa.

WEll in the video where Debbie is answering reporters questions she says the last time she saw Lisa she washed her up and put fresh clothes on her, gave her her binkie, blanket barney, etc.
So she either misspoke or forgot she looked in on her at 10:30????

:fence: If the media and some TH's don't stop with the misquoting of fact or people changing their stories, I may have to sue for mental duress and injuries. Is there anyone else up here with me, well, at least once in awhile.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Great visual, I can only imagine daughter's reaction if she had woken up herself. "What in tarnation are you DOING mother?!" :eek:

Thanks so much for sharing your experiment + results.

She now knows what I did, lol. She was almost mad at first, then she realized SOMEONE could take her baby while she slept right there!
Her hubby is back in the states and she will be moving out (gonna miss my babies sooooo much), so now I feel like she will be extra careful to lock everything and possibly get an alarm system.

I often wonder how people can say every little sound wakes me up. How would you know if you slept through a sound? :waitasec: I'm guilty of saying it too, as is my daughter, but now I think we can safely say we sleep through stuff and don't know it. I hope LE has taken a REALLY good look at anyone who might know that house. I still have hope that baby Lisa is ok. Until they have real evidence (not fb rumor) that the parents are involved I have to say i'm on their side of the fence.

Right- I think only a few days at most.

They may not keep the data on production servers for too long, but make no mistake - the data stays of their storage (SANs) servers for backup purposes. It is much harder to restore data once it is on the SAN but the data IS there.

One thing's for sure: the stories coming out from various news sources are conflicting. So either Deborah can't keep her story straight, or the media can't keep the story straight. At this point, it's a frustrating toss-up.

:fence: If the media and some TH's don't stop with the misquoting of fact or people changing their stories, I may have to sue for mental duress and injuries. Is there anyone else up here with me, well, at least once in awhile.

Driving me crazy....I just emailed FOX News and told them to stop showing the store video as this" just in"..... saying can this be the clues they need to solve this case???

This video has already been cleared, two days ago!!!

but the neighbor came over that night..she probably saw the baby, sleeping or not..don't most parents open the door to show off a little one to a guest?

If the "guest" was my neighbor who sees my kids all the time, and the baby was sick/cranky and finally sleeping, I'd quietly close her door in the hope of our conversation not waking her, and would certainly NOT "show her off" on that occasion.

If she was only a few weeks old it might be different, but she is close to a year old so the "novelty" of showing her to everyone who drops by is gone... again, especially a neighbor who sees the child regularly.

And if the baby died from a medication overdose, it seems like it would be easy to explain that it happened accidentally if Dad dosed her before going to work, Mom dosed her a little more heavily at 10:30 to get her through the night, and then woke up a few hours later (if she drank all that wine she may have needed to pee pee) and either found Lisa dead or gave her medication again forgetting she had already given it to her (because she'd been slightly intoxicated at that time). Somewhat negligent to drink enough that you forgot you medicated your child, but usually not fatal unless she had ALSO gotten a dose of cold medicine 3 hours earlier when Dad left for work. 3 eight-hour doses (or a little more) in the course of 7 hours is a LOT for a baby.

I'm going to pose this question in the question/ answer thread too, but so many more seam to check out this thread.

If you are the main caregiver of a baby that is caring for a baby that is 10/11 months old, would you expect to put a child down for the night @7:30 and expect that child to sleep through the night? If you looked in on the baby @10:30 and everything looked okay, how long would you expect that baby to sleep? I'm asking the question without factoring in the possibility of the baby having a mild cold/cough.
In the timeline given no one that I know, or in my own experience, would expect a baby at this age to sleep that many hours.
This Mom has stated that Dad woke her at 4:00am.
To be clear, my point is that's a long time to assume that a 10 month old baby with a cough/cold (in the same diaper) would stay sleeping without a sound.

A baby that age can easily sleep 12 hours. My own kids can sleep through coughing,but wake ME up.

One thing's for sure: the stories coming out from various news sources are conflicting. So either Deborah can't keep her story straight, or the media can't keep the story straight. At this point, it's a frustrating toss-up.

The media often get wrong,even basic facts like age .

Don't watch or read anything,except LE press conferences/interviews or parents own words.
The media mistakes are common and can influence the public.

SandraKCTV5 Sandra Olivas
Right now Baby Lisa's dad is in backyard of this house sitting in chair under a tree talking with Private Det. twitpic.com/6zqkp4
52 seconds ago

Surely the police notified the airport. If the dad called 911 at 4am. I assume they immediately notified the airport. Are there any early flights out of MCI?

You have to have ID for baby if you buy the baby a seat, sometimes even if you just have a lap baby. Lap babies have to be noted while purchasing a ticket, name and age provided.

Would you just hope they didn't ask for ID?

What kind of ID does a baby have? She's not microchipped like a pet, and the airport certainly can't compare footrpints on a birth certificate. ANY birth certificate for an infant 8-12 months old would work, right? And if someone who lost a child wanted a replacement, they might already have the certificate for their OWN child.

I have a couple of theories. Both involve a parent or parents.

1. Fussy baby, overtired parent strikes or shakes baby. Baby dies. Parent or parents stage kidnapping.

2. For some reason father wants out of relationship but still wants to keep his baby. Perhaps he is having an affair (mistress is hiding baby). Perhaps he thinks Debra is having affair (his family members/member hiding baby).

I am more suspect of the father than the mother. He is acting the strangest. He is showing no emotion. He had means to get baby away from house (Drivers liscence, vehicle, opportunity). If mother is involved I believe it is an attempt to help cover for him doing something to the baby.

Not having a current valid driver's license does not necessarily equal inability to drive. What do the court records say regarding her driver's license?

I have a couple of theories. Both involve a parent or parents.

1. Fussy baby, overtired parent strikes or shakes baby. Baby dies. Parent or parents stage kidnapping.

2. For some reason father wants out of relationship but still wants to keep his baby. Perhaps he is having an affair (mistress is hiding baby). Perhaps he thinks Debra is having affair (his family members/member hiding baby).

I am more suspect of the father than the mother. He is acting the strangest. He is showing no emotion. He had means to get baby away from house (Drivers liscence, vehicle, opportunity). If mother is involved I believe it is an attempt to help cover for him doing something to the baby.

I'll add a 3rd possibility:

3. Perhaps the mother has a substance abuse problem. Perhaps he wants out of this marriage? Father comes home one night, finds the door open, window open, all the lights on, mom passed out cold and a sick baby unattended. Maybe he freaks out, takes the baby to a safe place (relative, girlfriend, etc), and now he can't find a way out of the mess he's created.

Do I THINK this is what happened? Probably not. But stranger things have happened.

I went back and watched several videos and the mom's behavior does not raise any red flags but the dad's lack of emotion, darting eyes, head down, monotone voice bother me. It could be he is in shock but that is just not what it seems to me. It seems he knows something. So based on that, here is my theory:

He thinks the mom is cheating on him and wants to check messages and calls on the phones. He slips back to the house but knows it will be suspicious if only one phone is missing so he gets all the phones. He bends in the screen to make it appear someone has broken in to justify the phones missing. Baby Lisa wakes up and her diaper is wet so he changes her but doesn't redress her as he is in a hurry to leave before getting caught. He takes Baby Lisa and her clothes with him, leaves some lights on, and leaves the door unlocked. A car is coming so he walks towards a house until they are gone. The car driver sees a man walking with a baby only in a diaper. He goes to a private area and examines the phones finding something that enrages him. Baby Lisa starts crying and he silences her (thus the screams reported in the woods). He heads over to the dumpster, throws the phones in (maybe the clothes) and sets the dumpster on fire. He returns to work until time to come home and acts like he entered a crime scene.

This is just a theory and not meant to implicate the dad. I am just trying to make the pieces work and this is all I can come up with to make them all work together. You could insert a stranger attempting a robbery and Baby Lisa woke up messing up his plans.

Also the 2:30 call could have been made from one of the missing phones to his phone which he left at work so he would appear to be not at the scene. Or he could have dropped one of the phones and called it to locate it by sound or because they light up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay