LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link/video of GVS for Friday, January 16? Thanks!

I have been under the assumption that only initials of people's names could be used when posting. Yet I have seen rants that why do people use only initials when posting in a thread. Could someone please straighten my out. To use initials such as JB for Jose Biaz, I always write out Caylee's name for respect, but the other players GA, CA, LA or can we type George, Cindy, and Lee. Thanks in advance for the answer!

I have been under the assumption that only initials of people's names could be used when posting. Yet I have seen rants that why do people use only initials when posting in a thread. Could someone please straighten my out. To use initials such as JB for Jose Biaz, I always write out Caylee's name for respect, but the other players GA, CA, LA or can we type George, Cindy, and Lee. Thanks in advance for the answer!

I've always understood it to be first names only..no last names. You may also use inititals. I use initials 99% of the time except for Caylee, I always spell her name, since CA is well you know..KC's mom.:crazy:

I did hear at one time you could use last names if that person was famous but I just stick to initials instead of figuring out who one considers famous or not LOL.

I have been searching for the bond hearing video (Aug. 22) where GA, CA and LA testify, does anyone know where I can find that. I've tried all the local stations, no one has it, I've searched the WS site, am I just missing it? PLEASE if someone knows where i can find that video I'd be so thaankful.

For the key players like the Anthony's and the attorney's we can use their full names. The meter reader they said we could use his full name because he was out doing press coverage. For the innocent bystanders and witnesses we are not suppose to use their full names and everyone uses the initials.

For the key players like the Anthony's and the attorney's we can use their full names. The meter reader they said we could use his full name because he was out doing press coverage. For the innocent bystanders and witnesses we are not suppose to use their full names and everyone uses the initials.

Thank you!!!:blowkiss:

I've always understood it to be first names only..no last names. You may also use inititals. I use initials 99% of the time except for Caylee, I always spell her name, since CA is well you know..KC's mom.:crazy:

I did hear at one time you could use last names if that person was famous but I just stick to initials instead of figuring out who one considers famous or not LOL.

Thanks for the info!:blowkiss:

From the "sticky section". Spells out how we should handle this subject.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76531

I looked thru 12 pages last night for the police statement that Shirley (Cindys mom) gave, earlier in the case.
Could someone help me find it?
Thanks a bunch!

I didn't even realize that was in the sticky. Thanks for the info, now I hope I'm clear.:blowkiss:
FYI..There is no rule about writing Caylee's name out. Many think that writing it out is a nice gesture, but as long as it is not an offensive abbreviation, there is no rule about writing Caylee as opposed to Klee or K-Lee. That is a personal poster decision.

I have been searching for the bond hearing video (Aug. 22) where GA, CA and LA testify, does anyone know where I can find that. I've tried all the local stations, no one has it, I've searched the WS site, am I just missing it? PLEASE if someone knows where i can find that video I'd be so thaankful.
I know someone gave you alink but just so you know this thread :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

has this link in it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2523902&postcount=9

I have heard that there was not a fence originally , then at some point the developer put up a fence, along Suburban. (THen was it taken down at some point?)

I see in the Caylee memorial photos that the clearing where she was found is (seeming) at the very end of the fence. Was there more fence (going past where she was found) that was taken down in the clearing and search of that area?

I ask because if she was at the end, where there was no fence, then it would have been an obvious and easy area to access. Also an easy area to identify (if in fact KC told anyone there were three pavers. Why not just say "at the end of the fence"?).

This is what I see in pics (X is where Caylee was found)

-----------X
------------- ______________________________________

I've never gotten clear the whole fence timeline.. Was there ever a fence blocking where Caylee's remains were?
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members