LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last doc dump was there any details about locations that the cadaver dogs "hit"

does anyone remember when CA stopped wearing the Find Caylee shirts, was this around the time of the PI's tapes were made? TIA

Where is the video of Cindy repeating the "casey was knocked down by zanny" The first I heard that story was from lenny, but then cindy repeated the same story but now I cant find the video of her saying it.
Thanks

where can I find pictures/names of all the "boyfriends" Casey had relations with. thanks for any help.

What is Caylee's birthdate? (including the year?) Perhaps there is a doc of her birth certificate posted? I searched the forums including the calendar and astro threads, and couldn't find it. Was it Caylee's second birthday party that Cindy made the chili, and also made the sandwich for her thinking that she might not like the chili?

Just trying to get the timeline and actions clear in my head. Not that this will make this case completely clear to me anyway, but it has been bugging me enough to post the question.

On a side note and OT, hello everyone! :seeya:

where can I find pictures/names of all the "boyfriends" Casey had relations with. thanks for any help.

Not limited to 'boyfriends', but, here's a nice 'who's who' reference you might wanna visit & bookmark.

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

Additionally, there is an "Images Only..." thread in the Sticky Forum (goto the top of the main Caylee Forum page and you'll find the Sticky Forum as the 3rd listing). Link here for your convenience...

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Uh oh static... I bet you have some connection to RK, DC, and JH. Or maybe AH, TonE. Is your last name Gonzales? Something's hinky here. You better lawyer up! :)

Nope! just a white irish woman who despises people that hurt children:)

Was there ever any government assistance for Caylee as far as SS or welfare, something along those lines? I have never seen anything included in the doc dumps.

Was there ever any government assistance for Caylee as far as SS or welfare, something along those lines? I have never seen anything included in the doc dumps.

Nothing that has come out so far.
Nothing in the docs and nothing mentioned in any interview; LE or media. The only thing that was mentioned at all was in one interview with OCSO interview with Cindy was that bit about going to a lawyer and having paperwork drawn up about Caylee . She mentions the name of Eric as being the father and a bunch of other stuff. LE, after speaking with the lawyer found that he had no idea what Cindy was talking about.
Shadow

black_10.jpg
does anyone know who this guy is? I was told it's Tony Rusciano, but IMO it doesn't look like him.

What is Caylee's birthdate? (including the year?) Perhaps there is a doc of her birth certificate posted? I searched the forums including the calendar and astro threads, and couldn't find it. Was it Caylee's second birthday party that Cindy made the chili, and also made the sandwich for her thinking that she might not like the chili?

Just trying to get the timeline and actions clear in my head. Not that this will make this case completely clear to me anyway, but it has been bugging me enough to post the question.

Welcome.gif

caylee was born on august 9th 2005. i'm afraid i don't know on which birthday cindy made chilli, apart from this birthday which obviously was without caylee.

The sandwich/chili meal was on father's day with Shirley.

Welcome.gif

caylee was born on august 9th 2005. i'm afraid i don't know on which birthday cindy made chilli, apart from this birthday which obviously was without caylee.

Thank you!

I will try to find the discussion I read about the sandwich, etc. but knowing the birthdate helps quite a bit. Thanks again.

The sandwich/chili meal was on father's day with Shirley.
That is correct. Apparently Caylee didn't like chilli so they made her pb&j.

But.... On Caylees b/day while she was "missing", CA also made Chilli claiming this was Caylee's favourite.

These two reports do not compute.

But.... On Caylees b/day while she was "missing", CA also made Chilli claiming this was Caylee's favourite.

There is an impromptu (aren't they all) interview of Cindy outside the house on August 7 or 8 where she discusses what they're going to do. It is here she mentions that she'll make chili because it was Caylee's favorite. If it was or was not is of no consequence. It's just chili.

I hate to bother folks, but does anyone know why there's no thread #2 for "In fairness to Cindy"? Usually when one thread ends, a new one is begun by the mods.

This clears up a lot. Well, it clears up my questions about the timeline/events anyway!

There is an impromptu (aren't they all) interview of Cindy outside the house on August 7 or 8 where she discusses what they're going to do. It is here she mentions that she'll make chili because it was Caylee's favorite. If it was or was not is of no consequence. It's just chili.
Chilli per se not important, but lying even over trivial matters is. In true Anthony fashion it was an unecessary detail suplied by CA to descibe fathers day and given as proof that she was correct because she knew such details. In fact if seemingly minor and "unimportant" details can be questioned then it speaks to the more important item of evidence being presented as "fact"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971