LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Caylee's birthdate? (including the year?) Perhaps there is a doc of her birth certificate posted? I searched the forums including the calendar and astro threads, and couldn't find it. Was it Caylee's second birthday party that Cindy made the chili, and also made the sandwich for her thinking that she might not like the chili?

Just trying to get the timeline and actions clear in my head. Not that this will make this case completely clear to me anyway, but it has been bugging me enough to post the question.

On a side note and OT, hello everyone! :seeya:

It was on June 15 at Cindy's mother's home after visiting with Cindy's father at the nursing home that Shirley P. has made chili and then a peanutbutter & Jelly sandwhich. It is in her interview with LE.

I am not aware of any other time that Chili has been mentioned other than this past time for Caylee's 3rd birthday.

Shirley P. Interview Only (Cindy's Mother) 7/22/08
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...o/DS300005.WMA
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72060

:) Shadow

Maybe latino children and people living in latino influenced areas. I can imagine some asian children liking spicy food. Depends on local food norms.

someone, and i apologize but i don't remember who, posted an explanation for the chili confusion. it seems that when cindy made chili w/ shirley she assumed that caylee wouldn't like it so made a pb&j, but was surprized to find that caylee, in fact, loved the chili.
i don't know if this is the truth or if the poster was confused but it certainly explains a lot.

he certainly looks a lot more like rusciano. i thought it was ricardo b/c i saved this same pic weeks ago and when i did so (just went back to check) it was, and is, titled 'moralescma'

here are the pics, just trying to sort it out.
MoralesRicardo.jpg
Ricardo? same guy in black/white photo?
black_10.jpg

Tony-Rusciano.jpg
Tony Rusciano?

Does Casey have a thing for Tonys?

Apparently Cindy's mother made Caylee a pb and J sandwich because she assumed Caylee wouldn't like chili..

Caylee does like chili, but had ate a lot of popcorn earlier and wasn't overly hungry.

According to the other thread on this forum, Caylee does in fact enjoy chili.

black_10.jpg
does anyone know who this guy is? I was told it's Tony Rusciano, but IMO it doesn't look like him.

We've been trying to find that out from early on. As far as I know it is believed to be a relative of the A's. 2 of KC's friends that posted here for a while didn't recognize him either. I know that's not much help! :)

Crikey you guys. This is not a chit chat thread or a discussion thread. It is ask a question or answer a question. What your kids eat is not a hot issue.

Any more info on a possible document dump for today?

If it hasn't been released to the public already, I don't see us getting it tonight. Federal Holiday. For the last ten days I have fully expected it to be tomorrow (tho it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about the As or this whole thing). Inauguration Day...they are expecting us to be looking the other way.

Cayleeandmysteryguybwphoto.jpg

We've been trying to find that out from early on. As far as I know it is believed to be a relative of the A's. 2 of KC's friends that posted here for a while didn't recognize him either. I know that's not much help! :)

I thought it was determined he is a Casey's cousin. I have a note as such ... but it's got ??? with it, so ... Jeremy? or Brian? :crazy:

I can't remember where it is, possibly in Shirley's emails were she talks about a grandson visiting.

IMO, it is not Anthony R., Tony L., or any of the other men in Casey's life. Caylee seems very at ease with him.

Cayleeandmysteryguybwphoto.jpg

I thought it was determined he is a Casey's cousin. I have a note as such ... but it's got ??? with it, so ... Jeremy? or Brian? :crazy:

I can't remember where it is, possibly in Shirley's emails were she talks about a grandson visiting.

IMO, it is not Anthony R., Tony L., or any of the other men in Casey's life. Caylee seems very at ease with him.

I posted several times that Caylee held a significant resemblance to this young man. She had that same "sparkle" to her.

Whatever happened to Patrick B...the first guy to visit Casey in jail? Did that go nowhere? Revisited that thread...he told her he went to school with her but that proved not so. Can anyone go visit her? Or does she need to approve it? Why did she take this visit?

Whatever happened to Patrick B...the first guy to visit Casey in jail? Did that go nowhere? Revisited that thread...he told her he went to school with her but that proved not so. Can anyone go visit her? Or does she need to approve it? Why did she take this visit?

I believe he did go to school with her...but he used a different name at that time. I believe his parents split. Early in the Patrick B. thread I posted some info I had found about him, along with the other name he used. That name is listed on the alumni for Colonial HS. I don't think the guy has come back to visit her....and she isn't accepting visits anyway. So I am sure he is now wise to her anyway and probably wants nothing to do with her. JMO.

Casey has to agree to any jail visits. She gets limited on how many per week, but otherwise anyone could sign up to see her. But she gets to decide if she wants to see them or not. Right now, she and her attorney have obviously wisely decided that she will not visit with anyone because they all end up in the hands of the media.

This recently released visit was made while JB was out of town. He had told her not to take any visits, but she agreed anyway. JB has ben arguing that LE encouraged the A's to push for the visit - even though he had specifically stated his client would not be accepting any visits. He is alleging police misconduct as a result. Since the video is so damning to Casey, I am sure he will argue to have it kept out at trial. Don't you know he was really mad at her for taking the visit! :rolleyes:

In the newest August jail tapes..what is KC saying something about Community ___. This is when she is talking about how lucky they were to have each other blah blah blah. It sounds like KC says something about you still have community tours..or something? Anyone know?

In the newest August jail tapes..what is KC saying something about Community ___. This is when she is talking about how lucky they were to have each other blah blah blah. It sounds like KC says something about you still have community tours..or something? Anyone know?

I thought she said 'community support', but I'd have to listen again to be sure.

I know there should be a doc dump anytime now, I would of thought the media would of released some this morning. Is there any link that we can pull the doc's ourself? Tooo curious as of what was taken from the house and the tox report which I know won't be available for while... Thanks in advance.

In the very beginning of the case IIRC, wasn't Casey evaluated by a psychiatrist or a psychologist?
And then didn't she talk about it in one of the very early family visits?
I seem to remember her saying,as if bragging, 'I'm ok, they found nothing wrong' or words similar to that.
Does anyone else remember this? I may have dreamed this!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971