Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering:

Did the gas cans that GA got back 24th have any gas left.

Were they essentially empty or not?

Still wondering:

Did the gas cans that GA got back 24th have any gas left.

Were they essentially empty or not?

We don't know Hercule because according to CA's interview with either LE/FBI (I can't remember which) those very same gas cans were later used by LA.

Wouldn't you know!

We don't know Hercule because according to CA's interview with either LE/FBI (I can't remember which) those very same gas cans were later used by LA.

Wouldn't you know!
I'm not up with the use by LA.

I have heard GA describe getting the cans back at least 2 separate interviews. I was just hoping I might have missed a comment by him (or CA) about them being empty or not. I can review GA interview with LE and FBI but I don't think it's covered?

I'm not up with the use by LA.

I have heard GA describe getting the cans back at least 2 separate interviews. I was just hoping I might have missed a comment by him (or CA) about them being empty or not. I can review GA interview with LE and FBI but I don't think it's covered?
Apparently, before LE could figure things out, they had already been used by LA - All this told by CA in one of interviews...Just as she told about the pants, the knife, the bag that Chris provided with Caylee's at the get together with the "kids" after KC was arrested....

Apparently, before LE could figure things out, they had already been used by LA - All this told by CA in one of interviews...Just as she told about the pants, the knife, the bag that Chris provided with Caylee's at the get together with the "kids" after KC was arrested....
That LA bloke does seem to cut across often!

He should know what was in the cans, like he should know a lot of stuff!!

I'll keep looking to see if he subsequently mentioned this little detail, but I fear not!

The link didn't work for me.

no kidding that is so weird! i just tried it again and it says it doesn't exist:S
it was a myspace page that was for caylee, with all the contact numbers for the anthonys/// was located in Elgin, Illinois and last login was in august of 2008
Had all the contact info, including emails how to contact the anthony's.

no kidding that is so weird! i just tried it again and it says it doesn't exist:S
it was a myspace page that was for caylee, with all the contact numbers for the anthonys/// was located in Elgin, Illinois and last login was in august of 2008

I tried the link when you first posted and it did work then. I also saw the contact info. Won't work for me now either. Weird, huh?

yes, I found it when I was looking up the crime maps at the address. For whatever reason it showed up on a google search. And I just thought it was odd that it was from Elgin Illinois, female, 22. hmm

I did too earlier and saw the site/page. Then it was gone? Who's reading here???

I did too earlier and saw the site/page. Then it was gone? Who's reading here???

Lol, considering alot of the things I have read/heard in the media, it might be easier to ask who isnt.

This is not a discussion thread but rather a Q&A thread. thanks

I understand that there were different releases of the Aug 14 jail visits and that some were more detailed or longer than others. Can someone give me the link to the more detailed version?
Thanks

Uh oh static... I bet you have some connection to RK, DC, and JH. Or maybe AH, TonE. Is your last name Gonzales? Something's hinky here. You better lawyer up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member