LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the very beginning of the case IIRC, wasn't Casey evaluated by a psychiatrist or a psychologist?
And then didn't she talk about it in one of the very early family visits?
I seem to remember her saying,as if bragging, 'I'm ok, they found nothing wrong' or words similar to that.
Does anyone else remember this? I may have dreamed this!:)

Nope, I remember it too sweetmop. I remember thinking "What, nothing is wrong with her?! You've gotta be kidding me!!" I will see if I can find it again.

ETA: Here's a link saying she underwent the evaluation. I haven't found her comments yet.
"Before her release Casey underwent a psychological evaluation and received instructions about the electronic monitoring device she will have to wear at all times."
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...eleased-from-jail/ARJcXdsNNkKFSpPTF9yJRA.cspx

I just can't get over her pity party in the last tapes. I keep hearing snippets and GA asked her how she got through Caylee's b-day. She responds that she "didn't" get through it and stayed in bed all day, reading her bible and crying knowing that "Mom was cooking chili and had a house full of people" and she couldn't be there. Was there any part of the tape I may have missed where she could've mentioned being upset about not sharing Caylee's party WITH HER DAUGHTER???? Just curious as to the possibility that I may have missed something??

Nope, I remember it too sweetmop. I remember thinking "What, nothing is wrong with her?! You've gotta be kidding me!!" I will see if I can find it again.

ETA: Here's a link saying she underwent the evaluation. I haven't found her comments yet.
"Before her release Casey underwent a psychological evaluation and received instructions about the electronic monitoring device she will have to wear at all times."
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...eleased-from-jail/ARJcXdsNNkKFSpPTF9yJRA.cspx

...then again, one of the media outlets suggested that they indeed DID find something wrong with her, so who knows what we'll find out at trial??

I just can't get over her pity party in the last tapes. I keep hearing snippets and GA asked her how she got through Caylee's b-day. She responds that she "didn't" get through it and stayed in bed all day, reading her bible and crying knowing that "Mom was cooking chili and had a house full of people" and she couldn't be there. Was there any part of the tape I may have missed where she could've mentioned being upset about not sharing Caylee's party WITH HER DAUGHTER???? Just curious as to the possibility that I may have missed something??

no didn't hear anything myself..don't think she shared any type of emotion over the loss of Caylee only that she was in jail.....and her life was gone...:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Whatever happened to Patrick B...the first guy to visit Casey in jail? Did that go nowhere? Revisited that thread...he told her he went to school with her but that proved not so. Can anyone go visit her? Or does she need to approve it? Why did she take this visit?

You just made me think of something. It is said that Casey can choose who she wants to visit with. Yet she claimed she didn't know who this guy is, but accepted the visit anyway. I find that very odd.

Thanks MOMto5. Yes, I thought the same thing... What do you mean nothing is wrong??? :eek:
So much has been reported in this case, I couldn't remember if I had really heard this!:)

Did LE ever ask KC if she had ever been inside Z's Sawgrass apt?
Was KC ever asked by LE how long she had known Z to reside at Sawgrass apt 210?
How did she explain (to LE) the apt being vacant for the preceeding 5 months?
(I know she had told CA she had been inside the apt, just don't know if she had to answer this specifically to LE).

Still haven't been able to find the answers... does anyone know?

Has anyone here ever followed another case where the family of the victim was also the family of the accused by blood. I am sure it must have happened before. How did the family handle it?

Still haven't been able to find the answers... does anyone know?

IIRC, she told LE that she dropped Caylee off at the stairs. I don't really remember her ever saying she had or had not been in that apt during the interview with LE. I believe that she said Zanny had just recently moved to Sawgrass and had lived there three or four months, and that before that she had lived with her mother. I don't remember her ever giving an explanation when confronted with the fact that the apartment was vacant. She just basically stuck to the story that she had dropped her off there at the steps. Here's a link to two interviews taken at Universal. You've gotta wade through alot, lol, but they are in there somewhere. HTH.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/082508anthonydocuments/indexGallery.htm

I've tried but cannot locate the myspace/facebook thread for this case!!! Anyone know where it is? If so, can you please link it in your response!

: )

I want my doc dumo!!! waaaaaaaaaa, boo-hoo!

IIRC, she told LE that she dropped Caylee off at the stairs. I don't really remember her ever saying she had or had not been in that apt during the interview with LE. I believe that she said Zanny had just recently moved to Sawgrass and had lived there three or four months, and that before that she had lived with her mother. I don't remember her ever giving an explanation when confronted with the fact that the apartment was vacant. She just basically stuck to the story that she had dropped her off there at the steps. Here's a link to two interviews taken at Universal. You've gotta wade through alot, lol, but they are in there somewhere. HTH.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/082508anthonydocuments/indexGallery.htm

From what I recall, she told the police she dropped Caylee off at the stairs like you said...never really saying whether she had ever been inside or not. And they didn't ask her. I think she said she dropped her off on the stairs because the police spooked her by repeatedly saying - are you sure it was that apartment?...was it that exact apartment?, etc. I think she then said the stairs just so she could widen the possibilities of where Zanny took Caylee after Casey left. Police never really pressed her about the issue...but I am sure they would have if they had gotten another crack at her.

But if you remember that when she had a jail visit with George and Cindy she was talking to Cindy about the picture of Caylee in front of the drum set. Remember how she ALMOST said it was Zanny's place - but then quickly acknowledged it was Ricardo's after her mom said she knew the location? She made one quick statement that Zanny also had a drum set and that her place was set up very similar to Ricardo's. That is the closest admission to being inside Zanny's apartment that I remember her making.

Thanks MT5! In one of the earlier jailhouse tapes that were released, KC was talking to CA about a pic of Caylee... KC said it was taken at R's apt, and that his apt and ZFG's apt had a very similar layout. KC told CA that there were lots of pics of Caylee taken inside of Z's apt, and I think she said that LA was currently going thru the computer to find those pics.

You just made me think of something. It is said that Casey can choose who she wants to visit with. Yet she claimed she didn't know who this guy is, but accepted the visit anyway. I find that very odd.

Yea - it is a bit odd...but this was really early on. Basically just after she was arrested. So I imagine she wasn't as saavy about how the whole process worked. She probably didn't know she was limited on the number of visits, may not have known it would be recorded, most certainly didn't expect it to be made public. She was probably just happy to get up out of her cell and talk to someone. I imagine she just figured she would go, and if it was someone she didn't want to talk to, she could just get up and leave. She didn't speak for long. The whole conversation was only a couple of minutes long. There wasn't much to say!

Thanks MT5! In one of the earlier jailhouse tapes that were released, KC was talking to CA about a pic of Caylee... KC said it was taken at R's apt, and that his apt and ZFG's apt had a very similar layout. KC told CA that there were lots of pics of Caylee taken inside of Z's apt, and I think she said that LA was currently going thru the computer to find those pics.

LOL....JINX roseland!

From what I recall, she told the police she dropped Caylee off at the stairs like you said...never really saying whether she had ever been inside or not. And they didn't ask her. I think she said she dropped her off on the stairs because the police spooked her by repeatedly saying - are you sure it was that apartment?...was it that exact apartment?, etc. I think she then said the stairs just so she could widen the possibilities of where Zanny took Caylee after Casey left. Police never really pressed her about the issue...but I am sure they would have if they had gotten another crack at her.

But if you remember that when she had a jail visit with George and Cindy she was talking to Cindy about the picture of Caylee in front of the drum set. Remember how she ALMOST said it was Zanny's place - but then quickly acknowledged it was Ricardo's after her mom said she knew the location? She made one quick statement that Zanny also had a drum set and that her place was set up very similar to Ricardo's. That is the closest admission to being inside Zanny's apartment that I remember her making.

Thank you too Rose! I keep thinking that the picture of Caylee in front of the red drapes and drumset is the pic they were talking about.

Thank you too Rose! I keep thinking that the picture of Caylee in front of the red drapes and drumset is the pic they were talking about.

Yes - I believe it is. I really thought for a second during that jail visit that Casey was going to "slip up" and say it was Zanny's place. Cindy knew it was Ricardo's - and I thought she was waiting to see what Casey told her. But then at the last minute she added that she knew where the picture had been taken. Casey backed off and spit out Ricardo's name. I could just tell she almost took the bait! Darn it!

Yes - I believe it is. I really thought for a second during that jail visit that Casey was going to "slip up" and say it was Zanny's place. Cindy knew it was Ricardo's - and I thought she was waiting to see what Casey told her. But then at the last minute she added that she knew where the picture had been taken. Casey backed off and spit out Ricardo's name. I could just tell she almost took the bait! Darn it!

But she added that it was similar to Zanny's place...As though that could somehow excuse her previous lie to CA that it WAS Zanny's place. Did you notice, CA didn't say a thing. Just took it in stride. Surely, how she's taken pretty much every other piece of carp that exited her "sweatheart" daughter's mouth.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member