DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and looked at Angel's post, and listed on there, it says:

1/8/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE

Anybody know what this means? :confused:

I asked a county corrections officer (in New Jersey) if they keep a 'chart' on the inmates at his county's jail, like a record of thier behavior, etc. .....he said no.

I was just coming here to ask this same question!

This has my interest, I thought I saw 2 of them!

Yes, two were there, on the same day...wonder what it could be. (that's why I added what I did re: charts....I thought maybe they'd keep records daily. What made me ask was the report I heard about that KC was screaming about wanting a baby for Caylee to play with.

Yes, two were there, on the same day...wonder what it could be. (that's why I added what I did re: charts....I thought maybe they'd keep records daily. What made me ask was the report I heard about that KC was screaming about wanting a baby for Caylee to play with.
What??? :eek:

I'm searching for my favorite lawyers here and I think they are all sleeping!

This is going to drive me crazy, I have to know!!:waitasec:

That's what I am wondering. Why suddenly today? He had to have learned something new. Now I just wish that we could find out if the "crime scene" he identifies is the dump site or the A's house!

We should know this week, so at least it won't be a long wait. I'll be a bit disappointed if the motion is in relation to the remains site. Not because I don't think that Defense shouldn't investigate it, only that the opportune window passed back in December.

Unless... they want to review the remains site 'termed crime scene' by JB in relation to the PI video tape.

Questions, questions.

I asked a county corrections officer (in New Jersey) if they keep a 'chart' on the inmates at his county's jail, like a record of thier behavior, etc. .....he said no.

Dictated letter?

Or, if they got the date wrong by exactly one week, it could be KC's letter to Sheriff Beary.

Thanks. I saw! That's a really impressive list that Angel put together and should be added to a sticky somehow!

My :eek: was in reference to the comment that KC was screaming about a baby???

Sorry, Pink :blowkiss: It's late!

I was just coming here to ask this same question!

This has my interest, I thought I saw 2 of them!

From Google: a journal of inmate's daily activities

From another forum: possibly pressing for audio/vido tapes of visits/calls

From Google: a journal of inmate's daily activities

From another forum: possibly pressing for audio/vido tapes of visits/calls

Thanks so much :blowkiss: Of course I was thinking it was something much more sinister!

I need that doc dump in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad way!

Thanks so much :blowkiss: Of course I was thinking it was something much more sinister!

I need that doc dump in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad way!

We're all hurting waiting for it. I'll settle tomorrow even for today's new motions!

Thanks LJ. I checked it as soon as you posted and thanked Angel on that thread. She's AMAZING.

Bookmarked that one, for sure.

(you got my back - you rock)

I think Angels hard work needs to be "stickyfied" by our marvelous mods

If that's even a word.

Ok Here is another one.
Didn't JB argue in court back in maybe October for this same thing.

1/7/2009 A MOTION TO COMPEL ANY AND ALL POLYGRAPHS WHICH THE DEFENSE HAS PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED AND BEEN AWARDED FILED

I looked through Angels list, thank you so very much for doing that for us, and I do not see any motion for that listed. I know I watched the a hearing and I could have sworn that it was either outright denied or the motion was tossed because of not being written correct. Maybe the same day he was trying to get permission to take Casey out and about on his little field trip.
Does anyone remember.. Please oh please. I don't want to have to go hunting through all of those motion papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member