LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody watch the Geraldo item on Caylee's case?

At one stage it showed the picture of the LAUNDRY BAG at the remains site and there was an inserted picture which I took to be some detail, blow-up in size.

Anybody know what was being shown?

Anybody have a video or even a still picture?

Has anyone here figured out how the skull got out of the bag? According to the doc dump, it did not fall out or drop out.......but was sitting there for awhile.... (?)

Can someone tell me the exact date of the computer search for chloroform? Thanks

Is everything that is released to the defense actually subject to the Sunshine Law with no caveats?

Someone on the JP's lost keys thread posted in December describing some of the contents of text messages between JP and AH, saying that JP had texted AH that if she let KC and TL into the apartment they shouldn't be allowed in the bedrooms, or somesuch. Another person and I were stunned seeing this post today because we have never seen these text messages in the official documents. I checked again, the only text messages shown in the documents are the ones between KC and Iassen, KC and NYitaliano, and KC and AH. (And emails between RP and Cindy.) Where are these text messages between JP and other friends?! Thanks everyone :)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678504/CaseyAnthony---Amy-Huizenga-text-messages---Part-2

The specific ones about JP telling AH to not let KC and TL stay in their rooms start on pg 34.

Call me crazy but I can easily see KC demanding to testify at her trial despite how self-destructive that would be.

I can see her believing that she could convince the jury that she is a poor innocent, maligned mother that had nothing to do with her daughter's death.

So my question is : If she were to insist that she be able to testify, would her defence team have to comply with her wishes?

Does anybody else think we may be hearing from Miss KC at the trial?

Like OJ and Scottie the defense team will convince her not to take the stand.

They will bring in someone who will start the cross examination and rip her to shreds

KC will never utter a word under oath

Like OJ and Scottie the defense team will convince her not to take the stand.

They will bring in someone who will start the cross examination and rip her to shreds

KC will never utter a word under oath

IMHO KC is a different animal from OJ and Scottie. I can totally see her insisting on talking to the jury and thinking she can handle the cross examination.

But again I ask, if she does insist, must the defense team comply?

IMHO KC is a different animal from OJ and Scottie. I can totally see her insisting on talking to the jury and thinking she can handle the cross examination.

But again I ask, if she does insist, must the defense team comply?

If Casey insists on testifying her attorneys can not stop her, although I'm sure they'd do their best to talk her out of it.

Can someone tell me the exact date of the computer search for chloroform? Thanks

Here it is from the docs.:)

pcsearches.png

I have a question too. Did we ever get to see the computer searches regarding the missing children sites?

I remember that it was supposed to be around a year before caylee went missing, but do we know what site? How much time was spent searching them? TIA

thanks Sarah7855 :blowkiss: I'm going to have to look closer at those, maybe get my glasses checked (or cleaned). :) thanks again

I did not go back and read all the questions. If so please let me know what thread the answer is on.
In Florida there are retension ponds right? Where does the water go I mean is there a culvert that runs under the road or street? Or are they just ponds that are standing water?
I have only been to Florida once. (by the why I loved it hot weather and all) And I live on the other side of the country, therefore the dumb question.
My husband just ask me why am I so interested in this case. What should I tell him? maybe I should say bug off.

Here it is from the docs.:)

pcsearches.png

I have a question too. Did we ever get to see the computer searches regarding the missing children sites?

I remember that it was supposed to be around a year before caylee went missing, but do we know what site? How much time was spent searching them? TIA

Thank you SO much :blowkiss:

while looking at the case file on the my clerk site, these first 10 say that the complaint was filed on 7/8/08.....Cindy did not call 911 til 7/15/08??? can anyone explain these please??

CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
002 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
003 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
004 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
005 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
006 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
007 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
008 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
009 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
010 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.