LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know the following:

did he go to high school with KC?
When is the last time he spoke with her?
What does he think about this case?
Did he ever meet Caylee?
What are his thoughts about KC as a person?
How close was he to KC? Casual, friendly, more?
Does he know anyone else in the family or any other friends?

Without a doubt, he did not go to high school with KC. He graduated from a local Lexington High School, and earned his graduate degree from UK. Ironically, he is employed in the mental health field, apparently following in his father's footsteps. He shares many of KC's friends, including Lauren G.

I am off for a weekly lunch date with my 84 year old father, but once I return I can gather more info for anyone who is interested. I was a little surprised this gentleman accepted my friendship request, but I guess being local to him may have helped.:woohoo:

Can someone point me in the direction of a discussion about the book that was in KC's dresser called "The Shack"?

The book description reads:

Mackenzie Allen Philips' youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever. In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant "The Shack" wrestles with the timeless question, "Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?" The answers Mack gets will astound you and perhaps transform you as much as it did him. You'll want everyone you know to read this book!

I am certain this is a discussion somewhere on WS and I really want to read other peoples' thoughts on this.

here you go...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3332256&postcount=824

Can someone point me in the direction of a discussion about the book that was in KC's dresser called "The Shack"?

The book description reads:

Mackenzie Allen Philips' youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever. In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant "The Shack" wrestles with the timeless question, "Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?" The answers Mack gets will astound you and perhaps transform you as much as it did him. You'll want everyone you know to read this book!

I am certain this is a discussion somewhere on WS and I really want to read other peoples' thoughts on this.

okay I'll ask it for today....ANYTHING ON DOC DUMP?????????????? Is it ever gonna happen?????:waitasec::furious::mad::rolleyes::boohoo:

I have found discussion about the fake emails..but have never seen them.

Please direct me to them..someone..anyone...Bueller?? :D

If ZFG'S atty changes the punitive amount, would it not then go to a different court ie. federal?
It would in Canada.
TIA

Was/is there a discussion thread about whether or not KC may have originally planned to murder her mother and father? I'm sure I've seen something on this but could use some help w/ where to start. TIA

If ZFG'S atty changes the punitive amount, would it not then go to a different court ie. federal?
It would in Canada.
TIA

It's already in the higher court. Suits under $15,000 are heard in district court, over $15,000 are heard in circuit court. ZG is not asking for $15,000, she's asking for an unnamed amount OVER $15,000.

Does anyone have a working link to the Fox archive video of Cindy's testimony at Casey's Bond Hearing July 22nd? I can only find abbreviated clip videos of the testimony, and I want to listen to the whole thing. I know that Cindy says towards the end of her testimony, that she has known about Zenaida for about 2 years.
TIA

Was/is there a discussion thread about whether or not KC may have originally planned to murder her mother and father? I'm sure I've seen something on this but could use some help w/ where to start. TIA

Hi, nyvictoria. I don't ever recall seeing a thread specific to this (doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that I don't recall one), however, I do know it has been discussed on the theories threads.

I posted in detail about this scenario on one of the threories theads...as in Casey botched murder of Cindy w/ intent to frame George w/ Caylee's death as an unintended consequence, or, in an unplanned rage after it was botched.

I have found discussion about the fake emails..but have never seen them.

Please direct me to them..someone..anyone...Bueller?? :D

These are from the nov 26 doc dump.
fragmentsemail2.png

continued next page....
fragmentsofemail2.png

and the second one:
fakeemail.png

Hi, nyvictoria. I don't ever recall seeing a thread specific to this (doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that I don't recall one), however, I do know it has been discussed on the theories threads.

I posted in detail about this scenario on one of the threories theads...as in Casey botched murder of Cindy w/ intent to frame George w/ Caylee's death as an unintended consequence, or, in an unplanned rage after it was botched.

Thanks Bond! I do recall reading your post. That's what got me thinking :) I'll start there.

Does anyone have a working link to the Fox archive video of Cindy's testimony at Casey's Bond Hearing July 22nd? I can only find abbreviated clip videos of the testimony, and I want to listen to the whole thing. I know that Cindy says towards the end of her testimony, that she has known about Zenaida for about 2 years.
TIA

Let me know if you ever find it cause i've been searching everywhere for the full video.
I know its there because i started to watch it a couple of weeks ago and fell asleep. lol.....and forgot to bookmark it.I'm pretty sure it was on utube.

Let me know if you ever find it cause i've been searching everywhere for the full video.
I know its there because i started to watch it a couple of weeks ago and fell asleep. lol.....and forgot to bookmark it.I'm pretty sure it was on utube.

TIA

I've been trying to find a working link for at least 3 weeks :confused: I searched the internet for about an hour today and couldn't find anything for complete testimony...just snippets here and there. The 4 links to myfoxorlando, in "sticky"/docs thread, no longer work.

I'm wondering if LE (or Morgan's office) requested the video be pulled so the A's couldn't study for their depositions or any future testimony? If so, ^5's for them!! :clap::clap:

I also watched that a few weeks back & it was on Youtube, and as of today it's gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr