LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, getting older plays havoc with the brain. I thought I had the answer to this but I must have read something wrong. I thought Casey was arrested three times, however, I can only find two dates of arrest, so am I wrong about it being three times? If I am, oops, if not what were the dates of arrest and release? Thank you. :waitasec:

Your brain is just fine and you are correct!

July 16, 2008 for child endangerment and obstructing.

August 28, 2008 for writing the bad checks.

October 14, 2008 indictment for murder.

Your brain is just fine and you are correct!

July 16, 2008 for child endangerment and obstructing.

August 28, 2008 for writing the bad checks.

October 14, 2008 indictment for murder.

Thanks for the dates, and especially thank you for your reassuring comment on my brain. lol :)

And I have one more question, sorry. I also can't seem to find the date she was released after the first arrest.

Thanks for the dates, and especially thank you for your reassuring comment on my brain. lol :)

And I have one more question, sorry. I also can't seem to find the date she was released after the first arrest.

lol....I have questions about my brain as well, some days the switchboard ladies can make the connections and other days they are "out to lunch."

Anyway.....Padilla sprang the perp from the klink on August 21, 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17251390/detail.html

Lee and Ruth are George's parents.

IDK about the copy of the check......I don't recall seeing that one. Please let us know if ya find it again!!

Okay, thanks ClockWatcher. So I assume LA was named after GA's father? Then the check was from the grandparents. And thank you MamaBear for that link!

I was perusing some On Demand movies this evening and came across Untraceable, the Diane Lane movie that KC and AL rented the evening of the 16th. I had rented it when it first came out and it had a different cover or it would have made quite the impression on me.

This jacket cover is a closeup of Lane with an MS "hand icon" right over her slightly open mouth. I realize this is the movie that had a kidnapped victim in plastic in the trunk, and that it was most likely watched before KC had wrapped Caylee's body in plastic, added duct tape, etc.

It gave me a real chill so I was wondering - was that dvd jacket cover out at the time she rented it (and therefore could have influenced the "heart sticker" addition made over duct tape on Caylee's mouth) or was this cover issued later after the public found out about the heart sticker?? (if it was made after the body was found that is the worst taste, but if it was before then that might be an interesting influence).

I wonder if CA hadn't found AH's phone number in the car what CA would have done and how long it would have taken to call LE! I'm sure CA would have gotten hold of JG for help gettin hold of KC! But, except for JG and Annie, did CA know any other friends of KC?:waitasec:
I believe she knew the friends Casey grew up with until the age of 20. In fact it said so in the GA FBI interview.
Casey was hanging out with a new batch of friends and her parents did not know them

ages ago, during discussions on polygraphs, someone mentioned a book on polygraphy "secrets" which also told how to "pass"...anyone know the book? I had bookmarked it then lost bookmarks in a crash - reading in the JBR forums and curious about it again!

I was perusing some On Demand movies this evening and came across Untraceable, the Diane Lane movie that KC and AL rented the evening of the 16th. I had rented it when it first came out and it had a different cover or it would have made quite the impression on me.

This jacket cover is a closeup of Lane with an MS "hand icon" right over her slightly open mouth. I realize this is the movie that had a kidnapped victim in plastic in the trunk, and that it was most likely watched before KC had wrapped Caylee's body in plastic, added duct tape, etc.

It gave me a real chill so I was wondering - was that dvd jacket cover out at the time she rented it (and therefore could have influenced the "heart sticker" addition made over duct tape on Caylee's mouth) or was this cover issued later after the public found out about the heart sticker?? (if it was made after the body was found that is the worst taste, but if it was before then that might be an interesting influence).

I looked it up on Amazon.com and it looks like that was the original cover for the soundtrack which was released 3/4/08 and the dvd had a different cover (two agents w guns) which was released 5/18/08. I'm not sure when the icon over mouth picture started being for the movie not the CD. If it helps, any time I've seen the movie in stores it had the two agents.

I'm really not sure if I answered your question but thought I'd give it a try.

ages ago, during discussions on polygraphs, someone mentioned a book on polygraphy "secrets" which also told how to "pass"...anyone know the book? I had bookmarked it then lost bookmarks in a crash - reading in the JBR forums and curious about it again!

I'm not sure specifically which book you are refering to but if you do a google search for "how to pass a lie detecter" you will come up with several different sites. Here are a few for you... www.Polygraph.com www.99reports.com/lie-detector-test.html www.polygraph-test.net/

I looked it up on Amazon.com and it looks like that was the original cover for the soundtrack which was released 3/4/08 and the dvd had a different cover (two agents w guns) which was released 5/18/08. I'm not sure when the icon over mouth picture started being for the movie not the CD. If it helps, any time I've seen the movie in stores it had the two agents.

I'm really not sure if I answered your question but thought I'd give it a
try.

Thanks, that was helpful. Well, we know she could have seen the soundtrack cover and associated it (or not) with the dvd cover, but that seems less likely. It would seem the dvd cover she saw the night Caylee was most likely in the trunk was the one with the agents on it. I have no idea why ATT U-Verse is too lazy to use the dvd cover on their list, unless it's because the soundtrack cover is simply more dramatic.

Oh dear, I may have to out-source those pesky switchboard ladies for failing to make an important connection!

Thanks to Bluebelle here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3788655&postcount=401"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition[/ame]

She has listed 4 arrests made....I had forgotten the 3rd one here, which is when they nabbed her while she was visiting her case manager/parole? officer.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17477658/detail.html

My apologies to all for the mis-information. (not to be confused with mis-truths and half-truths)

Does anyone know where I can find a video of KC's Bond Hearing on 07/22/08? I must be missing it because I have searched high and low. I can find each individual testimony of GA, CA and LA, but I'm looking for the full hearing where the camera might pan over to KC.

TIA

I was wondering if the lot where Caylee was found is back under water with all the rain Orlando has been having.

Good question -- and I wonder too if the lot has been sold or if it still has all of the stuffed animals there, anybody know? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where I can find a video of KC's Bond Hearing on 07/22/08? I must be missing it because I have searched high and low. I can find each individual testimony of GA, CA and LA, but I'm looking for the full hearing where the camera might pan over to KC.

TIA

I was looking for that too just yesterday. Could not find a start to finish video, but here are several parts including Yuri, Lee, George, Cindy and Judge Strickland. The one of the Judge pans to KC at the very end.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=39E52A4258FBB24A&search_query=casey anthony bond hearing

cecybeans said:
Thanks, that was helpful. Well, we know she could have seen the soundtrack cover and associated it (or not) with the dvd cover, but that seems less likely. It would seem the dvd cover she saw the night Caylee was most likely in the trunk was the one with the agents on it. I have no idea why ATT U-Verse is too lazy to use the dvd cover on their list, unless it's because the soundtrack cover is simply more dramatic.

I'm not sure, but maybe they stopped using it because it's focal point is a Microsoft icon. And unless it's an official "product placement" approved by MS, (doubtful, based on the subject matter of the movie) Microsoft can make ATT stop suing it?

A doc dump was reportedly released to defense last week and we expect for that to be released to media this week or next week.

WHAT HAPPENED to the doc dump released to defense about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks ago? IIRC, Musikman was watching for its release and was going to make it available to us even though it was thought to be mostly old news (copies of civil case interviews, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak