LIST ONLY Deposition Questions Morgan should ask CA and GA LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question for GA and CA:

Did you ever own a roll of henkel duct tape with the distinctive logo printed on the outside of the tape?

If he waivers or plays word games, Morgan should show him a picture of the gas can with the duct tape to refresh his memory.

To Cindy:

Why didn't you report Caylee's pooh blanket missing the minute you learned it was gone? Did you think ZG had it at her house?

I doubt that he could get an answer but I'd like to see him ask if KC had any arrests or any underage contact with LE that is now under seal.

I was looking through the Depo again...and had more ideas

Cindy~ Did KC every take cash from you? how much? when? Do you know what she needed it for? Did she ever state she was paying the nanny.

Ms. Anthony did you ever confront your daughter about taking money from you? Did you ever talk about the money she took with anybody? with KC? Were you happy that she took money from you? Were you ever disappointed or frustrated with your daughter?

and a snarky question:crazy:

You have stated that -you had the nanny's phone number but - never contacted the nanny-. Can you tell me the relevance of having the nanny's number if you never called her?

Why didn't Morgan ask Lee A about what he told Jesse G., Did KC tell you that your mother had an argument/fight on or about June 15th & put her hands on KC's throat, trying to strangle her?

So, how are the bass biting this time of year?

Cindy, when was the first time if ever, you spoke with Ginette M. L. and did you send her any items from your home?

MORGAN: Cindy, during an appearance on the Larry King Show on December 10, 2008, you were asked about reports, photos of Casey partying and having a good time while Caylee was missing. This was your response:

"There was one photo out of all of the photos that has been shown of her partying that was after June 16th, one. And what we have learned that that is a staged photo. That those are photos that they used to entice other people to come into that club. She would have gotten paid for that photo. So, in fact, she was working. And we have proof of that." (Cindy Anthony)

MORGAN: What proof do you have and when, where and how was this so-called proof obtained?

Source of Statement to Larry King:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/10/lkl.01.html

Where is the photograph you claimed to have had of Zanny? Why did you NEVER show it to LE or to the media. Where is it now?

Where is the photograph you claimed to have had of Zanny? Why did you NEVER show it to LE or to the media. Where is it now?

And where are the results of Lee's investigation that "proved" Jeff and Juliet exist (as described by Casey) and the documentation that Casey was really working? Were those handed in to LE? If not, why not?

My apologies if this has been mentioned before.

Questions for Cindy:

(1) During your LKL interview on 13 May you stated the following in regards to your foundation:

"KING: Back with Anthonys. What's this foundation about?

C. ANTHONY: Well, it's to preserve Caylee's memory. When we were all looking for Caylee, there were a lot of people affected by this, and the best way we could figure out to keep her name and to have something good come out of this is to start the foundation. We actually thought about it back in September when --"

Considering there is no need to preserve a live person's memory, how did you know Caylee was deceased in September?

(2) KING: Do you have any idea why Caylee didn't call police all the time her daughter was missing?

C. ANTHONY: Casey?

KING: I'm sorry. There's so many Cs.

C. ANTHONY: I can't answer that. Casey was probably grieving as best as she could.

Why was she grieving during that time? She told you in her jail house interviews that she thought Caylee was alive and still close to home?

(3) C. ANTHONY: They made an arrest based on the fact that she lied about where she worked. That had nothing to do with Caylee.

KING: Why did she lie? C. ANTHONY: I don't really know. I don't really know. Maybe to be with Caylee more, you know. I don't know.

Why do you feel Casey hired a nanny then lied about a job in order to spend more time with Caylee? If she was with a nanny, she was not with Casey. Which one of your statements is correct?

Any word yet on when the Anthonys will be deposed again?

TIA

:seeya:

Bumping again ..

When does Morgan re-depose Cindy and George?.
Shouldn't that be happening soon? :waitasec:

Any word yet on when the Anthonys will be deposed again?

TIA

:seeya:

IIRC, when Brad Conway hurt his back and the lawyers could not continue in the case, they tried to set a court date, however the Judge in this case was committed here, there and everywhere. Morgan and Morgan has to check the court documents to see when the Judge could hear the case. I heard "possibly" middle to late June but too many dates to remember. :crazy:

IIRC, when Brad Conway hurt his back and the lawyers could not continue in the case, they tried to set a court date, however the Judge in this case was committed here, there and everywhere. Morgan and Morgan has to check the court documents to see when the Judge could hear the case. I heard "possibly" middle to late June but too many dates to remember. :crazy:

Thank you! :seeya:

Morgan to CA or GA:
What exactly were you looking for under that play house BEFORE your back yard was searched by LE??????????

to CA:

When you were going through KC's wallet what did you or anyone else remove other than cash? How much cash did you remove?

To GA ..when we questioned you about Zenaida G you said you had found that there were dozens of Zenaida Gonzales in Central Florida and hundreds in Florida ..what was your source? According to bellsouth.com there is only 1 in central florida and only 6 in florida. There are only 21 Z Gonzales in fl ..that includes Zacks Zenaida etc etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB
Back