Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That blonde reporter on the link nursebeeme posted and I linked to above said that she is going to talk about the "ping map" If anyone sees that clip please bring it here too?

TIA!

Reporter states that the family hasn't talked to LE since 08 OCT.

I know!!! And yesterday the lawyer said the family had been contact with him for over a week!!! ((exact opposite of what they told MK))

And I am a firm believer in the fact that children who go through emotional distress while young for example DB losing her mother at the age of 15 have life long emotional issues. Its been proven that they have higher rates of anxiety, depression and emotional issues. I mean not defending her actions by NO means but as a woman could you imagine how it would feel to lose your mother at 15? Just saying...just cause she is on a medication doesnt make her crazy. Hey just remembered I have known psychiatrists to also prescribe effexor to aid in the benifit of other drugs for attention deficit disorder. I will try to link some articles as soon as I find them.

Okay, this explains what I was noticing .. emotionally she seems to have stopped maturing at about 15 .. this happens sometimes with traumatic events.. she seems very young.. jmho

MK: So ur response when police said [call from ur cell phone-tracked]?
Mom: Whaat? [her response to LE]
MK: [meaning] that's not possible

I bet mom doesnt know about cell phone pings!!! moo

Just saw Baez leaving a Broadway Play with Barbara<modsnip> and Lizzy Baden. Between that and the DB attorney, my day is messed up and I may need anti-anxiety meds.

But the highlight of that video was when Baez reached out to hug Baba Walthers and she denied him, saying " No, no...please don't do it. " LOL

She obviously did NOT want a picture of them hugging going viral. :floorlaugh:

Has LE checked the attic, the crawl space, in the house. If someone's mind was in an addled state, they may have put Lisa somewhere that made sense to them in that moment. Where should volunteer searches for Lisa begin? (Even if the police do not think that is best) Where should a command post be set up by the family? What advice would you give the family directly to get Lisa back? I am asking all of this because the MSM doesn't seem to be getting them anywhere, and at this point LE has no leads that involve the public.

It doesn't give you extra energy. Stimulants do; not anti anxiety. If anything most people complain of lethargy as a side effect.

Thanks Padua..your insight and experience is very helpful.

Just thinking out loud here but wouldn't it make more sense to keep this kind of thing to yourself and your attorney unless/until they find Lisa? I'm struggling with the fact that they have so completely overwhelmed the spotlight in this case with Mom's "issues" and defense instead of putting it back on the child.

It was just announced that she was taking effexor. She says she had been on anxiety meds. Either way, she is under the care of a psychiatrist..

<mod snip>

A medical doctor can prescribe Effexor. Did they say she is seeing a psychiatrist?

And if the phones had been turned off as they say for non payment, DB would know that.

Has LE checked the attic, the crawl space, in the house. If someone's mind was in an addled state, they may have put Lisa somewhere that made sense to them in that moment. Where should volunteer searches for Lisa begin? (Even if the police do not think that is best) Where should a command post be set up by the family? What advice would you give the family directly to get Lisa back? I am asking all of this because the MSM doesn't seem to be getting them anywhere, and at this point LE has no leads that involve the public.
FREEZER, I keep saying, they better check the FREEZER.

Just watched more of Megyn Kelly's interview on Fox around 1:00. My immediate reaction is that the mother acts very arrogant and has a smart-alec attitude. Dad seems zoned out and totally disengaged from anything going on. Both are completely inappropriate behaviors for this type of case, IMO. I know there's no 'right way' to behave, but when your child has been missing for two weeks, behaving in a disrespectful and arrogant manner isn't right.

Mom's answers seem rehearsed and planned-out, she answers very quickly and has a surly tone. Dad never makes eye-contact with anyone, ever.

I have noticed this too....definite charge from the first few days.

Anyone know how long DB and JI have been together?

And if the phones had been turned off as they say for non payment, DB would know that.

The phones are not off. They can not (supposedly) make outgoing calls. Doesn't mean they can not be tracked as far as I can tell.

I haven't seen this posted, but I might have missed it:

Bonyen Lee
@BonyenKCTV5
A police source tells me the last time #LisaIrwin 's parents spoke "unrestricted" w/police was Oct. 6.
2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Just jumping off this post..
BBM

Unrestricted?

Have they had representation, or maybe, it's just that cousin that was 'advising' them?

Just effexor.

hmmm...never heard of it before. But like anti-d, Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Effexor.

Anxiety; blurred vision; changes in taste; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flushing; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight loss; yawning.

Interesting that one of the rarer side effects is Rare: alcohol intolerance, alcohol abuse, and feeling drunk.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/effexor-side-effects.html

This is prolly something I wouldn't mix with box o wine.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members