Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:fftopic: Not sure if this was posted before AND I know it shouldn't be here BUT I don't know where to put it! :(

Not an MSM article, however someone created a webpage for Lisa Irwin.

http://www.lisa-irwin.com/

According to whois.com, it's registered to Domains By Proxy. Same thing as some of the websites associated with the McStays. For privacy. You can register your own website and have the info remain confidential/private, so it's always a mystery to me as to why someone would do it by proxy. MOO

ETA: I also noticed on lisa-irwin.com that there are MANY ads. Someone is making money every time one of those ads is clicked on.

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter."

I've been turning this statement over in my head. To me, it sounds like frustration that they're tearing her house apart instead of moving outward to look for Lisa. Sort of a "Go ahead, look wherever. But don't stop looking for my daughter alive."

DB has had some trouble communicating. She seems to have foot in mouth disease. I wonder if she meant something to the effect of not giving up on finding Lisa alive, and instead, we get this. I can see, if I were innocent, how frustrating and disheartening it would be to see them ripping my house apart and acting as if I were the guilty part. I too would say, "Go ahead and search my house. But don't stop trying to find Lisa alive." To me, that's what her original statement looks like.

There is very good reason to not talk to the media. They have been known to cut and splice and totally take conversations out of context.

But no good reason not to talk to police, in my opinion...as often as necessary...bring the lawyer, demand it be taped, but talk to them, good grief...

"They should have nothing to be afraid of by talking to the press." Spoken by someone I suspect has never actually had the delightful experience of dealing with the press and seeing his/her own words misquoted, twisted, divorced from context, and sensationalized.
As well as LE, I know I would never talk with any LE person without my lawyer, even if it were for a J-walking ticket. Sorry, but they can and often do twist what you say to fit what they want it to. Been there done that, never ever again.

looks WAY too small to be an iPad (i've got one and it doesn't fit in most purses). looks smart phone size to me, slide type with a keyboard like one of these! :crazy:

If its not one of the missing phones, it could be a camcorder too.

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter."

Everything LE has done has been focused on finding this child. Maybe if she and her hubby would sit down and start answering LE's questions directly and HONESTLY, instead of spending their time chit chatting with reporters, LE might have a better idea of where to look for her daughter. Guess THAT never occurred to her, huh?

"my daughter"

Her name, that you NEVER use, is Lisa.

Oh Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie - please

On HLN just now - that Speilman reporter just showed a drainage tunnel in the neighborhood and guess what?

There's a pentagram painted on the inside of it (along with a whole bunch of other graffiti too)

But Vinnie seems to hone right in on there was a PENTAGRAM????

GMAB :banghead:

looks WAY too small to be an iPad (i've got one and it doesn't fit in most purses). looks smart phone size to me, slide type with a keyboard like one of these! :crazy:

I think it's another tablet like the Galaxy or something. There are many that are small than an iPad. I think it does have the shape/contour of an iPad2, but it seems a bit small. However, it could just be the picture. I personally think it's too large to be a smartphone...

But no good reason not to talk to police, in my opinion...as often as necessary...bring the lawyer, demand it be taped, but talk to them, good grief...

We don't know what "not cooperating" means to this LE. Maybe in fact, they're very willing to talk but with their lawyer present, and LE considers that "not cooperating". I think all sides have agreed that they are, in fact, in communication with LE.

They are talking to them. They are filmed in each others presence almost every day. They are just not going down to the station to be put in the situation they were put in the first day. Now that they have representation, maybe they will iron something out together.

Earlier someone was wondering if they took the family's computer. This picture from crankycrankerson's page may indicate that they did. Notice the jacket specifies cyber crimes unit. She has it dated the 10th
101011det-1.jpg

Oh Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie - please

On HLN just now - that Speilman reporter just showed a drainage tunnel in the neighborhood and guess what?

There's a pentagram painted on the inside of it (along with a whole bunch of other graffiti too)

But Vinnie seems to hone right in on there was a PENTAGRAM????

GMAB :banghead:
And how many YEARS has that been there?

"my daughter"

That's a blanket statement that is probably untrue.
However, when my kids were babies, I very seldom used their given names. Even now, if I am talking about my kids to someone, I will say "my daughter" or "my son" more often than using their name.

unless they can somehow date when it was put there how can they seem to point it's to do with the case ???

"my daughter"

I agree ... DB seems to always refer to Lisa as "her" or "my daughter" ...

:waitasec: I can't recall the last time I heard her call her baby by her name "Lisa" ... or even a "pet name" ...

MOO ...

Does anyone know when the family is releasing a statement?

They are talking to them. They are filmed in each others presence almost every day. They are just not going down to the station to be put in the situation they were put in the first day. Now that they have representation, maybe they will iron something out together.

can we get all of your posts put on the top of the screen bolded, in really huge letters? lol, jk. :) thanks in da middle.

I'm so glad that you posted this.

Still:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members