long weekend break: discuss the latest here #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice junkie
What did this heather testify to? Thank you in advance.
We don't know - Nurmi sealed most everything he could, but it was the same hearing that dealt with the pedo letters and I believe the magazine codes. I don't know if she wanted or was forced to testify, but I think it's odd that she was transferred the very next day.
Doncha just know Arias would find a way to blame her if they end up in the same place.

Does anyone have a categorical, analytical response to the concept that, ""if she planned and premeditated to kill Travis, then how is it that she knew she would have a window of time undetected in that not one, but TWO roommates would not be a problem, or interfere? What I am saying is that it would be easier to plan a murder of a single guy w/no roommates, but how would she be able to plan , and count on the fact that, the roommates would not be there during the murder , or even during the attempted clean-up of the murder? I am genuinely interessted to know your thoughts on this point.
Thanks.

Well she definitely came prepared. She may have just thought she'd wait until she had the opportunity. They would be alone at some point. I also wonder if she was in a mindset of allowing him to "redeem himself" to her and if he saw things her way maybe she would have spared him?

He's definitely not current on theories. He made some really outrageous claims that were like something out of 70's and 80's pop psychology (her mind created alternate realities, etc). His reference to "instincts" were very odd as well. Not a scientific person imo. I think he's been coasting for about 30 years.

Agreed. I have no problem with his age, but his theories remind me of descriptions from friends I have who are in their mid sixties and who were very much into psychotherapy back in the day.

He has been coasting, yes.

Does anyone have a categorical, analytical response to the concept that, ""if she planned and premeditated to kill Travis, then how is it that she knew she would have a window of time undetected in that not one, but TWO roommates would not be a problem, or interfere? What I am saying is that it would be easier to plan a murder of a single guy w/no roommates, but how would she be able to plan , and count on the fact that, the roommates would not be there during the murder , or even during the attempted clean-up of the murder? I am genuinely interessted to know your thoughts on this point.
Thanks.

Perhaps in one of those very brief calls to TA she offered him 'one for the road' and ascertained that they would have alone time, with him mentioning that the roommates would be out. I wonder if she didn't bring the gun to threaten TA with her own suicide.... two of TA's friends said that a few times when he tried to break it off with her she threatened to kill herself. Happened more than once.... I think she planned to kill him IF he didn't give in to her demands to resume the relationship and take her to Cancun. I think she was all over the place with her thoughts but the plan was that either TA picked her for Cancun, the future or he was dead. That was always part of the plan.

You think Jodi is innocent?

One more time, who thinks that Jodi is innocent?
I don't think I've seen one member yet that believes she is innocent. We all have different theories on certain aspects of the crime, and possibly what the punishment should be. But I think the opinion she's guilty is pretty universal at WS.

We don't know - Nurmi sealed most everything he could, but it was the same hearing that dealt with the pedo letters and I believe the magazine codes. I don't know if she wanted or was forced to testify, but I think it's odd that she was transferred the very next day.
Doncha just know Arias would find a way to blame her if they end up in the same place.

Thank you? So what did she have to say? And I thank you for responding so quickly
:seeya:

Thanks.

I think she had a general idea of when they came and went. Also, Travis could have told her when they were expected back. I think both of these are strong possibilities.

Oh ok gotcha:seeya:

Got to thinking the video I posted may offend some. I deleted it.
I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

I could be totally wrong and please correct me if I am, but I think that premeditation could have been formed standing outside the shower with the knife in her hand, just long enough to think of killing him and then acting on it. I don't believe the premeditation requires hours or days, or gas cans or stealing the gun. If she found a baseball bat in that house, got angry enough to kill TA, decided to do it, and then did it, that is premeditation. I totally understand that the gas cans, the plan for the roadtrip and the theft of Grampa's gun bolsters the claim that she LONG planned it, but that timeframe and those actions aren't required for premeditation. Correct me if I'm wrong on this?

Thanks.

She may have known that in advance.

Got to thinking the video I posted may offend some. I deleted it.
I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

it was only a matter of time before someone did the hitler spoof! it's from a movie anyways and has been a very popular meme for years, don't worry :)

i'm sure they will meet in hell. can you imagine jodi stalking hitler.. writing "mrs jodi hitler :heartluv: " in her hell journal

Thanks.

I remember Jodi saying that she asked Travis about whether his roommates would be there so they could be quieter so as not to disturb them. If that is true, she may have discussed that in one of those early morning phone calls. Not sure when the roommates came and went but she may have wanted to kill him earlier in the day but had to wait until they were alone.

Thanks.
I'm not sure what a categorical, analytical response is, but here goes. I think she went to Mesa to offer him one last chance to take her back into his life--starting with the trip to Cancun. He was definitely trying to get her out of his life--hence the email from May 26 where he called her a sociopath, evil and the worst thing that ever happened to her. Although she made some attempts to hide her trip to Mesa, this was not a rational, logical person. Once her told her it was really over, she put plan B into action. I think if roommates had been in the house, she would have skulked around the neighborhood until they left. she definitely skulked around his house before. She is not a hitwoman, logically planning every step. She is a deeply troubled person driven by rage and who knows what else. Her behavior can't be explained by normal standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth