long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interrogation tapes JA says she arrived at 3 am, changes it to 4 am in testimony. I wonder why?
IMO

Because the DT had access to discovery and let her know someone was on TA's computer shortly after 4 am and that that someone was watching You Tube vids. Then she comes up with the story of watching him and the dog bs. If her lips are moving or she has a pencil in her hand writting - she is lying.

I haven't viewed all of the Interrogation Tapes yet but what i have seen just blows me away. Such odd behavior. Sharp contrast to CA who simply primped. Constantly. Interesting to say the least.

I think the DT should just move their table smack up against the Judge's to save time on the sidebars. Wilmott should have a permanent bench there to prevent the carpet from being worn out.

OMG.. still rolling..
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

good morning everyone. I'm anxious. what is supposed to happen today?

To me that is soooooooooo wrong in any trial let alone a DP one.

Jodi knows the camera is on her most of the time. I think she just does things to upset the apple cart. She thinks it gives her some control.

In 147 look above his nose the soap is laying on a shelf like attached to the wall of the shower.
I do not see him touching the soap or sponge but they are there.
I was just pointing them out.
Also on my computers I can tell the shower door is closed in all the pics except the very last one of him sitting showing the full body except his head.

Thanks for clarifying. Every shower has a soap and sponge, doesn't it? I didn't mean they weren't in the vicinity, just that at no time does Travis appear to reach for them. It wasn't a real shower, in my view.

JM got Jodi to admit--actually it wasn't hard since she told Detective Flores the same thing--that the shower door was open the whole time. That the water pressure in Travis' shower wasn't that great.

If it were closed, shouldn't we be able to see the top edge of the door in Exhibit 151? She shoots from a low vantage point and you can see all the way to the ceiling! If we were allowed to post crime pics it'd be easier to have this discussion. But I respect and appreciate your point of view. Heaven knows I get things wrong all the time.

The only (purely selfish) benefit to Tri Color being kicked off the jury is getting to hear her thoughts and opinions on this trial. Surely she would do media interviews. I'm dying to hear what they think of all of this!!

Come on out. I think the coast is clear. Soon everyone will be focusing on the live stream. In the meantime, stand behind me.... I'll protect you. My Bahhhhhh, will scare them away. lol

Great group of folks here, the sense of humor is priceless. Lol

droid

It would be interesting to read all the text messages and e-mails they sent to each other from May 26 to June 4. If we had all of those, I think we could easily figure out whether he knew she was coming or not.

During the interrogation tapes she says "I wonder if Bishop (I believe it's Lawson) dressed him
Dressed means if you are a member of the church and you have a temple recommend, when you die you are dressed in your white temple garments if you choose)
IMO if JA knew that TA had gone to the Bishop she wouldn't be saying that, so I don't think she knew he had. Of course she lies so who knows

People keep calling my house phone thinking its the attorney general's office, which reminds me- when or if does court begin?

I hope the juror is not kicked off also.....I shudder to think what DT can or would do with the information this juror could possibly say out in the media if she is kicked off....a glimpse into how one of the jurors is feeling would be cool of course....but we also know there is no way to know how all 18 feel.....I just want this to get going and be over with a conviction!!!!:banghead:

The only (purely selfish) benefit to Tri Color being kicked off the jury is getting to hear her thoughts and opinions on this trial. Surely she would do media interviews. I'm dying to hear what they think of all of this!!

BBM Better yet... I can't wait till juror(s) is (are) able to read/see all the stuff we have. Unfortunately, they may all be so physically sick of JA by then, they won't bother.

I don't really have an opinion on whether or not he was expecting her, however maybe she offered to park down the street under the guise that his room mates wouldn't know she was there for sex. It seems like her and TA kept a lot of their encounters on the down low.

Yes, that's a possibility as well. Assuming she was an invited guest, they could have made a previous arrangement for her to not park by the house. Because her cell phone was turned off, it's more difficult to track her intentions as it seems odd that she wouldn't call as she was getting close. Heck, nowadays - people are incessantly on their cell phones; e.g., "I'm 5 blocks away - okay, I'm 2 blocks away - okay, now I'm at the end of the street - I'm walking and I'm calling you from the driveway - okay, now I'm on your porch - oh, there you are - I'm talking to you as I see you opening the door, and so on."

The problem I see with her statement is that she lied about parking in the driveway. If she was an invited guest, not only would the truth have been the easiest thing to say, but it also would have been more helpful to her story of Travis not wanting to be seen with her in public if she had said there was a prearrangement for her to park down the road.

So, either way (invited or not invited), this is extremely important in my opinion. It is a key element to premeditation because she lied about it. If she was invited, why didn't she just say she did not park in the driveway because of a prearranged plan, or that she decided on her own to park down the street to avoid being seen by his roommates, or there was no room in the driveway, or that she didn't want to block his roommates' cars. Anything but lying shows there was at least a reason for doing what she did other than premeditation of a murder.

:truce: Is it safe to come out? Everything I said yesterday was taken wrong lol. Has the moon started waning? :please:

OMGosh, IKR? Yesterday was brutal, lol!!! Good morning! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member